BULK UP--ANDRO FACTORY

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    EXTRA! EXTRA! Tom Davis is banned!?
    Rut-row!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    EXTRA! EXTRA! Tom Davis is banned!?

    But, but, Nooooooooooooo!
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  3. The speaking in tongues was hurting my mind and keeping me out of any thread he was in.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    The speaking in tongues was hurting my mind and keeping me out of any thread he was in.

    So like every AF thread that Mich was in lol
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  5. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat

    So like every AF thread that Mich was in lol
    what are. u trying to say.I don't understand.lol
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  6. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post

    So like every AF thread that Mich was in lol
    my engish isn't that bad is it lol

  7. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post

    But, but, Nooooooooooooo!
    You mean But, but, Noooooooooooo................. .................
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  8. hey FL3X...........


    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    No no no...a true spam bot comes into a thread like this and says "a true way love never felt pleasure great for her than new secret, surely women for you after learn health breakthrough of ingredient magical feel."

    I was just saying maybe Tom Davis's first language is not English??? Lol.

  9. Thanks.............copycat

    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    So like every AF thread that Mich was in lol

  10. I know.....

    Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    my engish isn't that bad is it lol

  11. Hey guys. Can I try and win?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Dom Tavis View Post
    Hey guys. Can I try and win?
    LMAO...No...............
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  13. I vote we deport Tom Davis. This is my first day here and I already hate him.

  14. tom is good people just joshing him

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    tom is good people just joshing him
    Yeah, I assume it would be in bad taste to speak poorly of a coworker.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    Yeah, I assume it would be in bad taste to speak poorly of a coworker.
    Co worker?
    It's the same person...
    He has multiple other shill accounts on other forums too.
    I respect a lot of the AF reps but this kind of crap really turns me off from a company. It's a shame.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Dom Tavis View Post

    Co worker?
    It's the same person...
    He has multiple other shill accounts on other forums too.
    I respect a lot of the AF reps but this kind of crap really turns me off from a company. It's a shame.
    You can prove that?

    I agree that Tom Davis is a shill but he showed up the day AF did, which I believe was before Mich became their head rep.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    You can prove that?

    I agree that Tom Davis is a shill but he showed up the day AF did, which I believe was before Mich became their head rep.
    Just because it wasn't in his sig?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Dom Tavis View Post

    Just because it wasn't in his sig?
    They made a thread announcing him as their head rep on this forum.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    They made a thread announcing him as their head rep on this forum.
    What's your point....?
    There is no law stating a rep must be announced the moment they begin promoting a company.
    I'm in law school. I would know.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Dom Tavis View Post

    What's your point....?
    There is no law stating a rep must be announced the moment they begin promoting a company.
    I'm in law school. I would know.
    When did I say there was one?

    I asked if you had any evidence of Mich having more than one account or if they are just hired shills. Surely you know what evidence is, being in law school and everything.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    When did I say there was one?

    I asked if you had any evidence of Mich having more than one account or if they are just hired shills. Surely you know what evidence is, being in law school and everything.
    You sure do like to argue lol.
    Weren't you the guy bashing the reps not too long ago?
    In order for me to have that evidence I would need to visit mich's home.
    How do I get to Ethiopia?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Dom Tavis View Post

    You sure do like to argue lol.
    Weren't you the guy bashing the reps not too long ago?
    In order for me to have that evidence I would need to visit mich's home.
    How do I get to Ethiopia?
    That's what I thought, I also appreciate you handling things like a mature adult.

    I was not 'bashing' reps, I don't agree with the choices that AF made for some of the reps or their business practices (shills, PP raid etc.). One rep in particular handled negative opinions of the product poorly and I pointed it out.

    The difference is I didn't make unsubstantiated claims.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Dom Tavis View Post

    You sure do like to argue lol.
    Weren't you the guy bashing the reps not too long ago?
    In order for me to have that evidence I would need to visit mich's home.
    How do I get to Ethiopia?
    I like to party.......with Tom Davis.........
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  25. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    That's what I thought, I also appreciate you handling things like a mature adult.

    I was not 'bashing' reps, I don't agree with the choices that AF made for some of the reps or their business practices (shills, PP raid etc.). One rep in particular handled negative opinions of the product poorly and I pointed it out.

    The difference is I didn't make unsubstantiated claims.
    Do you even lift?
    It looks like all you really do is browse this site to look for people to argue with because you probably have no social life.
    Here comes JimBuick, grumpy old man with no friends.
    With all those posts you should have a few friends by now.
    We could have even been friends. But you just have to argue for the sake of arguing lol...

  26. I hope you know I'm messing with ya Jim. You get worked up so easy it's fun to get a rise out of you.

  27. My favorite guy is DanB though.
    I want to bang him.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Dom Tavis View Post
    My favorite guy is DanB though.
    I want to bang him.
    Get in line buddy
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Dom Tavis View Post
    My favorite guy is DanB though.
    I want to bang him.


    Name:  image-2295133385.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  63.5 KB
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Dom Tavis View Post

    Do you even lift?
    It looks like all you really do is browse this site to look for people to argue with because you probably have no social life.
    Here comes JimBuick, grumpy old man with no friends.
    With all those posts you should have a few friends by now.
    We could have even been friends. But you just have to argue for the sake of arguing lol...


    Name:  fat-nerd-computer.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  38.4 KB


    Sadly no, this is me IRL.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post



    Sadly no, this is me IRL.
    Lol oh wow that's good Jim!

  32. Name:  Spock-vs-evil-spock.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  121.5 KB
    BOARD TYRANT

  33. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    You can prove that?

    I agree that Tom Davis is a shill but he showed up the day AF did, which I believe was before Mich became their head rep.
    wow i didn't know that.so tom has been here awhile then? i assumed he was a fairly new member

  34. Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post

    wow i didn't know that.so tom has been here awhile then? i assumed he was a fairly new member
    He showed up right around the time AF did, his first post was in the welcome AF to AM thread IIRC.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Get in line buddy
    Dan is in line to do himself, Dan is in love with Amir
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  36. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post

    Dan is in line to do himself, Dan is in love with Amir
    Dan might be in love with Amir...If Dan knew who Amir was?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Dan might be in love with Amir...If Dan knew who Amir was?
    sorry, I spelled it wrong . . . a mirror
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  38. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post

    sorry, I spelled it wrong . . . a mirror
    Well then you sir are correct
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. STACKING P-BOLD & BULK-UP by ANDRO FACTORY
    By Androfactory in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 03-02-2013, 12:19 AM
  2. MAX-BULK EXPLAINED!!!! FROM ANDRO FACTORY!!
    By mich29 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 06:06 PM
  3. Name the new BULKING product from ANDRO FACTORY.
    By Androfactory in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 341
    Last Post: 12-29-2012, 01:04 PM
  4. how do you flatten out and not bulk up?
    By evol in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-15-2005, 03:53 PM
  5. Want To Bulk Up/Gain Weight?
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-29-2004, 04:44 PM
Log in
Log in