Tropinol XP™ - We need Beta testers! Guess the ingredient and win

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

[SIZE=+3] The time has come to unleash yet another incredible iForce Nutrition product. Tropinol XP™ marks an absolute revolution in Testosterone enhancement. Featuring clinically proven ingredients, and absolutely perfect dosages, Tropinol XP™ will blow your mind in the results it provides you with. Users can expect:[/SIZE]

Increased Libido*
Increased Testosterone*
Increased Alpha Mentality/Confidence*
Increased Strength*
Increased Fat Loss*

[SIZE=+3] To help us release this product, we need Beta Testers to run the product and tell the world what they think about it![/SIZE]

[SIZE=+2]How to become a Tropinol XP™ Beta Tester[/SIZE]

Take a look at the ingredient panel below, and give us your best guess for what is in this groundbreaking formula! There are 7 total ingredients, so we will have 7 total Beta Testers!

Once all 7 have been guessed, we will ship the product to you, and expect an immediate start to your Beta Testing log. If you are not able to start this log immediately, PLEASE do not enter this promotion!

[SIZE=+1]Contest Rules:[/SIZE]

1. 18+
2. Continental USA resident
3. Willing to perform an incredibly detailed and in-depth log about your experience with Tropinol XP™.
4. Minimum of 3 weekly updates with special attention paid to, and reported on with a 1-10 numbering system, libido, aggression, pumps, strength gains, muscle gains, weight fluctuations, mental state/mood.
5. 1 final update giving an overview of your experience with the product, if you'd recommend it to another user, and if you'll be using it again in the future.
6. All posts, images, videos, and text within your log may be reproduced by iForce Nutrition to help educate other members about this product.

[SIZE=+3] Remember, being the first to correctly guess an ingredient withinthis formula automatically makes you a Beta Tester for us. If you donot wish to Beta Test this product, do not guess any ingredientnames. I personally will be updating this thread periodicallyto inform those who have guessed correctly, and those who havenot.

LET THE GUESSING BEGIN!!!!
[/SIZE]

Properly Guessed Ingredients:
Vitamin D3(as Cholecalciferol) Per serving 1,250IU/312.5% - Guesser = stopstalking
Zinc(As Zinc Aspartate) Per serving: 4mg/26.5% - Guesser = CATdiesel76
3. Epimedium (Standardizes for 20% Icariin) - Guesser = Geoforce
4. Coleus Forskohlii (Providing 20% Forskolin) - Guesser = fenix91

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck peeps! Think hard, this is not some mini basic upgrade!

Mike

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The first guess is in!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bulbine

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
L-dopa

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Fadogia Agrestis
I was thinking that, but it requires too big a dose to be in a formula like this...if the prop blend is less then 600mg and serving size is one cap-it's gonna have to be all potent, lower dosed compounds.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking that, but it requires too big a dose to be in a formula like this...if the prop blend is less then 600mg and serving size is one cap-it's gonna have to be all potent, lower dosed compounds.

While I am not suggesting this ingredient is or isn't in the formula, each bottle contains 100 capsules. 1 serving size = 1 pill, but that doesn't mean you only take 1 pill per day... plenty of great ingredients we could use at their appropriate dosages :)

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
While I am not suggesting this ingredient is or isn't in the formula, each bottle contains 100 capsules. 1 serving size = 1 pill, but that doesn't mean you only take 1 pill per day... plenty of great ingredients we could use at their appropriate dosages :)
Absolutely. I was merely speculating. Although I find putting prolensis(assuming its in there) with fadogia is counter productive as their dosing tends be far apart(prolensis less than 400mg for active dose vs. fadogias minimum 1g dose). Also with fadogia more is generally "better", where this is not the case with prolensis. Anyways all just speculation. Excited to see what you guys are gonna do with this one!

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
I just hope there is no caffiene(or other stims for that matter)in this version- prevented me from trying the original.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
7-methoxy-2-phenyl-4h-chromen-4-one
You know I was kinda thinking that- but the formula doesn't say anything about an aromotase inhibitor or any estro control. The "muscle definition" formula that's got me scratching my head... Maybe some mild diuretic like uva ursi or something. Or maybe the "muscle definition" formula is an "AI" like component... Oh maybe it's---androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-Dione...doubtful but I suppose anything is possible.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Zinc, Forskolin, 5-Adrosten-3ß,7ß-diol-17-one

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Keep guessing ;)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the first winner has been announced in the OP!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sweet ! First guess in thread and I was right. Thanks Vaughn

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Horny Goat Weed (Icarriin)
MACA powder or root.

bikinidiva

bikinidiva

Awards
Super excited to see a product that women can take. I can't wait! !! Good luck everyone!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA, Fadogia, Divanil, Anacyclus pyrethrum, Prolensis, Unicorn Tears.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice! Congrats ss! So does that mean none of the other guesses have been correct?
Ill be announcing 1/day...so maybe some are right, and maybe they're not! Keep those guesses coming!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA, Fadogia, Divanil, Anacyclus pyrethrum, Prolensis, Unicorn Tears.
I was originally thinking unicorn tears until I realized it was multiple ingredients. If they had that in the product we wouldn't need anything else.