Tropinol XPô - We need Beta testers! Guess the ingredient and win

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

1. solid. potassium nitrate is very surprising but cool addition.

2. interested in this write up
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt
    •   

3. Hey vaughn i guessed potassium awhile back-Did I not get credit for my potassium guess because I didn't specify potassium nitrate?

4. Potassium is very different than potassium nitrate, sorry man.

5. PS: send me ur addy again. Ur TV2 will leave tomorrow! Finally got more stock
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Potassium is very different than potassium nitrate, sorry man.
    Yes it is. Should provide a nice pump combined with the Icariin. Or some nice wood if taken before getting your groove on. LOL

7. Whats the daily dose on this, 3 caps?
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

8. Yeah I was curious about the dosing as well. Full profile has me really excited since I have not ever tried most of the ingredients.

Vaughn, I went ahead and messaged you my address. Thanks again can't wait to give some feedback on this bad boy

9. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Whats the daily dose on this, 3 caps?
    Dosing Directions:

Workout Days: On workout days, consume 4 servings (4 capsules) of Tropinol XP approximately 30-60 minutes pre-workout.

Non Workout Days: On non-workout days, consume 2 servings(2 capsules) upon waking, and an additional 2 servings(2 capsules) approximately 6-8 hours later.

This gives a "true" 25 day serving at full dosage, however many will be able to see great results with only 2-3 capsules/day.

On top of this, the product should be available at a NORMAL price of $35.99, and I'm sure we'll see NP have it released well within the mid $20's range
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

10. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Whats the daily dose on this, 3 caps?
    edit: ^^^^ corrected
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

11. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Potassium is very different than potassium nitrate, sorry man.
    True, but the 1.5%dv you have listed on the label(how I deduced potassium) has nothing to do with the type of potassium salt...but whatever.

12. thats awesome, should be a good dose of nitrates among everything else, like 350-400mg nitrate + icarrin should be strong pumps!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

13. I don't see any novel ingredients except maybe potassium nitrate.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    thats awesome, should be a good dose of nitrates among everything else, like 350-400mg nitrate + icarrin should be strong pumps!
    How do figure? Label says 58mg potassium nitrate...don't doubt the pump effect, just not seeing where your getting that 400mg figure- I guess if you used like 8 caps.

15. No it says 58mg of Potassium from Potassium Nitrate so 150mg of PN per cap, so your getting 92mg of Nitrates per capsule x 4 = 368mg of Nitrate per serving if im doing it right.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I don't see any novel ingredients except maybe potassium nitrate.
    Sometimes the best products are those that take the ingredients that are the most tried, tested, and proven and provided at the highest possible doses .

Releasing a "novel" ingredient simply for the sake of being novel doesn't help make a great product, it simply allows you to draw a lot of hype.

Quote Originally Posted by daft205 View Post
    How do figure? Label says 58mg potassium nitrate...don't doubt the pump effect, just not seeing where your getting that 400mg figure- I guess if you used like 8 caps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    No it says 58mg of Potassium from Potassium Nitrate, so your getting 92mg of Nitrates per capsule x 4 = 368mg of Nitrate per serving if im doing it right.
    This math is correct.

17. Quote Originally Posted by daft205 View Post
    True, but the 1.5%dv you have listed on the label(how I deduced potassium) has nothing to do with the type of potassium salt...but whatever.
    the salt makes a massive difference in the function of the ingredient.

the same could be said for someone guessing an herb, but not guessing the correct standardization of that herb. I know it may seem like semantics to you, and I'm sorry you're not happy with the decision.

18. almost 400mg nitrates + Icarrin plus everything else. again, great pumps!!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post

the salt makes a massive difference in the function of the ingredient.

the same could be said for someone guessing an herb, but not guessing the correct standardization of that herb. I know it may seem like semantics to you, and I'm sorry you're not happy with the decision.
    I'm kinda with him, its listed on your label as: Potassium (as Potassium Nitrate)

The winner for guessing Zinc only had to say Zinc as opposed to Zinc Aspartate when it is annotated the same way: Zinc (as Zinc Aspartate)

I realize you think it to be different because of the nitrates ergogenic benefit and I assume you would have given it to someone who had guessed Nitrates but still.

20. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I'm kinda with him, its listed on your label as: Potassium (as Potassium Nitrate)

The winner for guessing Zinc only had to say Zinc as opposed to Zinc Aspartate when it is annotated the same way: Zinc (as Zinc Aspartate)

I realize you think it to be different because of the nitrates ergogenic benefit and I assume you would have given it to someone who had guessed Nitrates but still.
    Unfortunately the winners have been chosen, and he is about to receive a bottle of Tv2.

In the future, I have no problem getting him a bottle of Tropinol XP to use(on the house of course), as long as he keeps a log for us . Right now I only have so many bottles to give out, so I don't want to be an indian giver and remove a bottle from someone who has been promised.

So as soon as we get more stock in, and he finishes the Tv2 log(or even during really is fine by me), I would be more than happy to get a bottle out to him for his guess

edit: to be clear, although you are correct about the zinc comment, the reason why I believed that entry was enough for a win was because the form of zinc(aspartate, or orotate, or any other common salt) does not change its effects in our body. In this instance, the nitrate salt significantly alters the effects of potassium, and was my reasoning behind not counting it as a correct guess.

21. Quote Originally Posted by BBB
    Solid formula though. I think this would a recomp Beast.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

22. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    You can only reinvent the wheel so many times. The formula itself is unique enough to peak my interest. Having used everything in it this should be solid.

23. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Sometimes the best products are those that take the ingredients that are the most tried, tested, and proven and provided at the highest possible doses .

Releasing a "novel" ingredient simply for the sake of being novel doesn't help make a great product, it simply allows you to draw a lot of hype.

This math is correct.
    Couldn't have said it better myself! This is going to be a killer product, can't wait to run this!

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

24. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    You can only reinvent the wheel so many times. The formula itself is unique enough to peak my interest. Having used everything in it this should be solid.
    Agreed. Give me formula that works over new ingredients any day. No one ever cares what's in a product if it works (assuming it isn't like arsenic).
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

25. Wow, looks like NP is having some REALLY strong pre-sales on this stuff. Intimidate is 35 dollars right now. You can get Trop XP plus Intimidate (and 3 Dex samples) for 32 bucks. That's a really good deal right there.

I'm excited to give this a run! And might be hitting up that pre-sale as well!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

26. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Wow, looks like NP is having some REALLY strong pre-sales on this stuff. Intimidate is 35 dollars right now. You can get Trop XP plus Intimidate (and 3 Dex samples) for 32 bucks. That's a really good deal right there.

I'm excited to give this a run! And might be hitting up that pre-sale as well!
    Thats a damn good deal

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com

27. Yeah, damn good deal and might be a really killer stack. I was already looking at Trop's ingredients and wondering how it would fit with all little DAA on the side (considering I have tons of the stuff). NMDAA would probably be even better.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

28. That's a great deal. Might have to jump on it so I can do a two bottle run.

29. Its been about a year since I have ordered from NP but I think I will grab this one

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com

30. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

Hmmmm, maybe a different choice of words? Not nit picking but ...
    I'm native American as well.

It is offensive.

FU Vaughn!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Guess the Pitch and Win Some SCHWAG!!
    By Mulletsoldier in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 07:12 AM
  2. Need 3 testers for the new NeuroStim+C capsules
    By Beast in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-28-2005, 03:00 PM