Tropinol XP™ - We need Beta testers! Guess the ingredient and win

Page 6 of 10 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    since no one was able to guess ingredient #7, I've chocen you as our wildcard winner!

FULL INGREDIENT PANEL COMING WITHIN NEXT 48 HOURS
    Nice.

2. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    since no one was able to guess ingredient #7, I've chocen you as our wildcard winner!

FULL INGREDIENT PANEL COMING WITHIN NEXT 48 HOURS
    Its gonna be like 5 weeks or so before I can run it. It might be better served going to someone who can start ASAP. Its up to you.
    •   

3. Excited to see the final ingredient!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

4. Arg. This is why I said only enter if you can log right away. Thanks for the honesty however, I will choose another member

5. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Arg. This is why I said only enter if you can log right away. Thanks for the honesty however, I will choose another member
    That's why I deleted my last set of entries. I didn't read the full OP until after making a few guesses. My bad man. I'd rather someone get it who can provide you feedback right away. Looks like a solid product. I've used everything in it.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    That's why I deleted my last set of entries. I didn't read the full OP until after making a few guesses. My bad man. I'd rather someone get it who can provide you feedback right away. Looks like a solid product. I've used everything in it.
    no worries at all! Like I said, I really appreciate the honesty and willingness to allow another user to log the product.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

7. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I am winner #7!
    Congrats on being the wild wild-card winner!

8. This looks like it's going to be really good. Looking forward to feedback.

9. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    no worries at all! Like I said, I really appreciate the honesty and willingness to allow another user to log the product.
    Vaughn, how will this compare to Intimidate which was an amazing natty booster?

10. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Vaughn, how will this compare to Intimidate which was an amazing natty booster?
    Totally different IMO. This should increase your libido and make you horny as a mofo. Will help in the erection department too. Mood, aggression and performance increases as well.

11. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Winner #5

sweet! thank you
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Pretty classy move here d. A lot of people would have got the product and either sluffed off the log till later or just kept it and not logged it. We need more people like this. Kudos for turning down free product and giving someone else the opportunity. Big reps.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

13. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Totally different IMO. This should increase your libido and make you horny as a mofo. Will help in the erection department too. Mood, aggression and performance increases as well.
    agreed on all fronts. Intimidate is to become Intimidate SRT in the next few weeks, so Intimidate will just be THAT MUCH BETTER, but Tropinol XP is really a completely different beast.

The libido, aggression, performance, and pumps you'll get from this will be unparallelled with any other supplement on the market.

14. Stoked to run this. I will only be running Tropinal XP, pre wo, and standard support supps so you guys have an idea how it does solo. Then 2nd run try stacking.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Jcweinsx View Post
    Stoked to run this. I will only be running Tropinal XP, pre wo, and standard support supps so you guys have an idea how it does solo. Then 2nd run try stacking.
    Same here. If I'm running a log I never run multiple products (minus staples) unless given permission or asked by the company.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

16. Quote Originally Posted by Jcweinsx View Post
    Stoked to run this. I will only be running Tropinal XP, pre wo, and standard support supps so you guys have an idea how it does solo. Then 2nd run try stacking.
    Interested to see the results!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  17. Tropinol XP™ - We need Beta testers! Guess the ingredient and win

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Congrats on being the wild wild-card winner!

Nice!!! Thanks Vaughn!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

18. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue

While it is "dione" and not diol, you get to be winner #6!
    Arimistane/3,7?

Anyways, couldn't log so didn't guess but man this product is looking good! Love everything in the supp facts so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

19. Norvaline?

20. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post

agreed on all fronts. Intimidate is to become Intimidate SRT in the next few weeks, so Intimidate will just be THAT MUCH BETTER, but Tropinol XP is really a completely different beast.

The libido, aggression, performance, and pumps you'll get from this will be unparallelled with any other supplement on the market.
    SRT?! damn!!! I have yet to try ORiginal but looking forward to another hot new product

21. ok everyone...full ingredient panel + write up to be released today

22. Awesome looking forward to it
  23. Tropinol XP™ - We need Beta testers! Guess the ingredient and win

Am i taking crazy pills or is vaughns post dated to 1969?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

24. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Am i taking crazy pills or is vaughns post dated to 1969?
    it says "today" to me...LOL

25. Ok, the write up is still 1-2 days away...but I can't make you guys wait longer for the full ingredient panel...here it is!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Guess the Pitch and Win Some SCHWAG!!
    By Mulletsoldier in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 07:12 AM
  2. Need 3 testers for the new NeuroStim+C capsules
    By Beast in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-28-2005, 03:00 PM