Tropinol XP™ - We need Beta testers! Guess the ingredient and win

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

  1. Not a single report of increased prolactin has been shown while on Intimidate. If you ARE concerned, stacking with LiGHts Out will provide 500mg of pure L-Dopa and should ease your worries.


    Intimidate SRT is also a big change up that I think many will very much like


  2. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    should be anyday. I was told they would ship yesterday, but looks like they didn't. will update everyone ASAP
    Ok sounds good!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Not a single report of increased prolactin has been shown while on Intimidate. If you ARE concerned, stacking with LiGHts Out will provide 500mg of pure L-Dopa and should ease your worries.

    Intimidate SRT is also a big change up that I think many will very much like
    So lights out will help lower prolactin ?
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    So lights out will help lower prolactin ?
    l-dopa does

  5. just got word that your bottles SHOULD ship tomorrow.

    if they don't tomorrow, Monday at the very latest. I apologize for the long delay!!!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    just got word that your bottles SHOULD ship tomorrow.

    if they don't tomorrow, Monday at the very latest. I apologize for the long delay!!!
    Not a problem, wasn't like we were talking years I'll be starting my log as soon as I receive that good stuff!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    So lights out will help lower prolactin ?
    Possibly, depending on what you are using. We are not marketing it as such though.Mike

  8. ALL beta testers were shipped Friday.

    The orders were shipped from Vista, CA via UPS so shipping times to each tester will vary.

    I will do my best to get each of you tracking info today.
  9. Tropinol XP™ - We need Beta testers! Guess the ingredient and win


    Nice!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  10. you all have the product, lets see some logs!
  11. Thumbs up


    Woo hoo! Can't wait to hear how yall do!
    iForce Sponsored Athlete/B.S. in Nutrition with a Minor in Health and Wellness and Kinesiology
    www.facebook.com/iforcenutrition ; www.facebook.com/#!/cindy.sampsoniforcepro

  12. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    you all have the product, lets see some logs!
    Post em up here!!!

    Mike

  13. any more new logs to report?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    any more new logs to report?

    BUMP THAT!
  15. EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  16. Thanks guys for getting your logs up!

  17. I'm not logging it, but I did jump on the Nutra deal which included Intimidate. Today was my first day taking Tropinol XP and this is just my initial observation, in terms of a pump and increased strength, both were absolutely amazing. I really wasn't expecting much to be honest in the strength department, considering it's only day one, but all my lifts went up by about 10-15lbs over what I usually put up. May not seem significant, but I was going on about 4 hours of sleep. I'm looking forward to the next two months, great job here I-Force.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    I'm not logging it, but I did jump on the Nutra deal which included Intimidate. Today was my first day taking Tropinol XP and this is just my initial observation, in terms of a pump and increased strength, both were absolutely amazing. I really wasn't expecting much to be honest in the strength department, considering it's only day one, but all my lifts went up by about 10-15lbs over what I usually put up. May not seem significant, but I was going on about 4 hours of sleep. I'm looking forward to the next two months, great job here I-Force.

    awesome first dose review!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    I'm not logging it, but I did jump on the Nutra deal which included Intimidate. Today was my first day taking Tropinol XP and this is just my initial observation, in terms of a pump and increased strength, both were absolutely amazing. I really wasn't expecting much to be honest in the strength department, considering it's only day one, but all my lifts went up by about 10-15lbs over what I usually put up. May not seem significant, but I was going on about 4 hours of sleep. I'm looking forward to the next two months, great job here I-Force.
    and booooooooom goes the dynamite
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  20. Clear your pm's plz vaughn
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  21. Thats so awesome!!! I am so excited that it is available to buy now. Keep the updates coming. Ill be giving my thoughts on it when I get mine.
    iForce Sponsored Athlete/B.S. in Nutrition with a Minor in Health and Wellness and Kinesiology
    www.facebook.com/iforcenutrition ; www.facebook.com/#!/cindy.sampsoniforcepro

  22. PMs cleared

  23. Vaughn, when will Intimidate SRT (hopefully I got that right) be making its debut?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Vaughn, when will Intimidate SRT (hopefully I got that right) be making its debut?
    Im not exactly sure...I thought it'd be ready by now, but it looks like it'll be a few more weeks
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Guess the Pitch and Win Some SCHWAG!!
    By Mulletsoldier in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 07:12 AM
  2. Need 3 testers for the new NeuroStim+C capsules
    By Beast in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-28-2005, 03:00 PM
Log in
Log in