Needed: A few good soldiers to test our new PX BLACK

Page 7 of 9 First ... 56789 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Nico1 View Post
    headphones too!?? you guys are too damn good!!

    THANKS A TON FINA!

    Ill get that log up asap
    I've had my eye on those headphones for a while now...
    After a year off, I'm back


  2. Headphones for real?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Headphones for real?
    Hellz yea bro
    After a year off, I'm back
    •   
       


  4. headphones are a bonus fellaz..
    consider it our way of making up for the miscommunication in waivers

    things are pretty nice actually, picked some up for my son over christmas..he loves them

  5. Thanks for the head phones!!!

  6. Damn homies, I still haven't gotten anything from the postman. Which one of these kids is not like the others???

  7. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Damn homies, I still haven't gotten anything from the postman. Which one of these kids is not like the others???
    hang tight bubba - you keep forgetting you're in seattle or something!

  8. damn it wont let me post the link to my log, snag...ill send you the link and you do all the dirty work for me yeah!? ...dirty work as in post it in here for me lol

    oh and i got a vid for ya too, il send that to you once the youtube is

  9. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    Was that a challenge? This is about to happen! Wrestling match accepted!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  10. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Damn homies, I still haven't gotten anything from the postman. Which one of these kids is not like the others???
    Your not the only one I still haven't got mine yet. Maybe today then I'll start Monday morning.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Your not the only one I still haven't got mine yet. Maybe today then I'll start Monday morning.
    really?
    huh..i'll double-check this morning

  12. Maybe the postman liked the headphones enough to not deliver the rest of the goods.

  13. Hoping to get a surprise in the mailbox today myself.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    really?
    huh..i'll double-check this morning
    Never mind mine showed with the mail today. I'll start this at the beginning of the week. Those headphones look great for running. I'll give them a try if the weather ever gets over 25 deg. Again so I can run.

  15. I think I'm going to start logging mine without the goods and attribute all euphoric feelings to the placebo effect.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    I'll give them a try if the weather ever gets over 25 deg. Again so I can run.
    don't get me going
    -9 with windchill here today
    my sweat beads turned to icicles before they hit the ground when i was training in my frigid garage (heater broke)

    good to hear you received


    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I think I'm going to start logging mine without the goods and attribute all euphoric feelings to the placebo effect.
    you get points for ingenuity!

  17. Good god, -9? And I put my hands in my pockets at 40F. You can have that nonsense.

  18. I don't count windchill factor unless it's blowing in my face but if I did we've seen a fair amount of -40 here last week. -4 farenheit right now with the wind, -13 tommorow.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I don't count windchill factor unless it's blowing in my face but if I did we've seen a fair amount of -40 here last week. -4 farenheit right now with the wind, -13 tommorow.
    Anything below 0 should just be called "COLD AS FUG"
    After a year off, I'm back

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I don't count windchill factor unless it's blowing in my face but if I did we've seen a fair amount of -40 here last week. -4 farenheit right now with the wind, -13 tommorow.
    inside my house it's a balmy 53 currently tho!


  21. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    inside my house it's a balmy 53 currently tho!

    When you gonna get that fixed ?
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    When you gonna get that fixed ?
    not
    selling the house bro..don't need all this space anymore with everybody gone
    $4-5k to replace whole system..~$1200 for short-term fix (furnace is 20yrs old, built w/ the house, needs replaced anyway)
    not gonna mess with it

    i like it here, but efficiency plain sux
    open design+cathedral ceilings+casement windows = poor efficiency/high utilities

    using an infrared box heater to get me thru this nonsense..will have to work

  23. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    not
    selling the house bro..don't need all this space anymore with everybody gone
    $4-5k to replace whole system..~$1200 for short-term fix (furnace is 20yrs old, built w/ the house, needs replaced anyway)
    not gonna mess with it

    i like it here, but efficiency plain sux
    open design+cathedral ceilings+casement windows = poor efficiency/high utilities

    using an infrared box heater to get me thru this nonsense..will have to work
    Great timing for all this... what does your Real Estate folks say about the furnace and selling the place ?
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Great timing for all this... what does your Real Estate folks say about the furnace and selling the place ?
    as long as i make aware....cheesy thing to do would be quick fix & not alert them to issue (altho - furnace creeping on 25yrs, one would know time is short anyway)
    simply not messing with it, will negotiate around it..still puffs out a lil heat, like 2-3sec at a time lol

  25. all right back on track here (what's going on..)

    who all has YET to receive their product??

  26. I haven't yet but I haven't been home to check the mail today.

  27. Well I got mine Snag, and thanks for the extra goodie! Took it and it does have a nice mental boost and mood enhancement, so far so good.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  28. good deal finny, you were one that came to my mind of the top
    link us up brother!

    i know about seattle-trooper up there
    i'm guessing it either got there already, or will be there tomorrow

    anyone else? i feel like i am missing someone....
    don't forget to post log links in here!

  29. Still have not received

  30. Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Still have not received
    knew i was forgetting someone
    keep us updated, still think everyone will have by tomorrow

    anyone eles?

  31. Well. Nothing today. Tomorrow it is I guess.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    all right back on track here (what's going on..)

    who all has YET to receive their product??
    Me lol

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  33. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Me lol
    aussies don't count

  34. No joy here either.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Till’ we can’t be beat – Won’t Be Beat!

  35. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Nothing today.
    Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Still have not received
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    No joy here either.
    gotchya guys - will be checking on monday

  36. Thanks for all your help brocephus. You're not such a bad rep, I don't care what everyone else says.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    You're not such a bad rep, I don't care what everyone else says.
    we all can have good days

  38. no worries, I'm sure Monday will be the day. I was expecting something from BestBuy via UPS yesterday too and it never showed.
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Till’ we can’t be beat – Won’t Be Beat!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Good kickstart to test cycle?
    By R1187 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 07:34 PM
  2. Replies: 233
    Last Post: 08-02-2009, 09:00 PM
  3. Replies: 72
    Last Post: 07-29-2008, 12:01 AM
Log in
Log in