Needed: A few good soldiers to test our new PX BLACK

Page 6 of 12 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    LOL! well y'know, Finaflex is on cutting edge man, trendsetters..

    but in fairness: we are sending you a product free of charge, this is costing you nothing to try out

    a brand new compound, never before seen in the industry..with only request from you being your time & honesty in logging

    consider this a portion of your time involved, sailor
    lol....my interest in this product is very high!!!


    i will see about stopping at the library after work tomorrow morning.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID


  2. on its way....sweeeeeeeeeeeet
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
    •   
       


  3. I have no problem being a guinea pig, especially after seeing pics of the first test subject.

    Before Finaflex: Name:  fat pig.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  11.4 KB




    After Finaflex: Name:  muscle pig.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  55.8 KB

  4. signed and faxed!!!
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Till’ we can’t be beat – Won’t Be Beat!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    I have no problem being a guinea pig, especially after seeing pics of the first test subject.

    Before Finaflex: Name:  fat pig.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  11.4 KB




    After Finaflex: Name:  muscle pig.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  55.8 KB
    ooo pictorials!
    (i hoped he signed his release)

    thank you guys, appreciate the quick efforts!
    •   
       


  6. i couldn't make it to the library today...i think i am just going to withdraw my app.



    good luck to the other winners!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i couldn't make it to the library today...i think i am just going to withdraw my app.



    good luck to the other winners!!!


    NOooo

    If you have the latest version of adobe pdf reader you should be able to sign it and send via email when you open the link. I just hit the 'sign' button in the right hand corner, scribbled my sig with mouse, saved and sent.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    I have no problem being a guinea pig, especially after seeing pics of the first test subject.

    Before Finaflex: <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=73 574"/>

    After Finaflex: <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=73 575"/>
    See,
    No gyno either...PCT black revolution took care of it lol

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  9. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    e-mail is fine
    Just emailed mine lmk if you don't get it.

  10. Idk we could email it I'll try tonight

  11. Signed and emailed this morning sorry for the delay had to buy a new printer

  12. thanks BigEd

    well it looks as tho i'm manning the Finaflex threads myself this w/e, and i have no access to view where we sit with receiving these release forms
    if there are any left to get in - get 'em in guys!

    i do know we want to ship the product all together at one time, so stragglers will hold things up
    (read: peer presssure!!)

    can't wait to get mine, gonna be right on time for my goals..i'm stoked!

  13. Faxed out sir
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  14. Suspense.........

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  15. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    thanks BigEd

    well it looks as tho i'm manning the Finaflex threads myself this w/e, and i have no access to view where we sit with receiving these release forms
    if there are any left to get in - get 'em in guys!

    i do know we want to ship the product all together at one time, so stragglers will hold things up
    (read: peer presssure!!)

    can't wait to get mine, gonna be right on time for my goals..i'm stoked!
    Not a lot of Activity on the weekends I usually check in at least once.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  16. Guys you can email it, says so right on the form doesn't it?
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  17. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Atached is the release form for the winners just copy it and sign it and follow the instructions...
    Next time you need something like this, PM people. I had to find out through the grapevine all the while wondering why nothing was in the mail...
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  18. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Next time you need something like this, PM people. I had to find out through the grapevine all the while wondering why nothing was in the mail...
    Yah I couldn't put the attachment in a PM, I tried dont' know why but they don't let you.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  19. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Next time you need something like this, PM people. I had to find out through the grapevine all the while wondering why nothing was in the mail...
    understood - on the flip finny:
    you should continue to follow the thread for updates and news (as i have pointed out earlier multiple times), not just disappear once you have been selected for product

    we understand and empathize with all on the situation..and we realize nobody cares to be bothered with the technicalities and legalities that are the owners concerns

    we are working on a more streamlined process for making this simpler, in the future
    until then, please bear with us

    thank you

  20. I'm still here and still following. Since I have nothing of significant intelligence to add, I'll go with what I know and say "hell to the yes, still excited!". Holler.

  21. If emailing it shouldn't be any problem. Worst case scenerio update Adobe Reader for free. Click sign, sign it with your mouse and email it back.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    If emailing it shouldn't be any problem. Worst case scenerio update Adobe Reader for free. Click sign, sign it with your mouse and email it back.
    Cake walk to get done once I knew to do it . I heard back from Finaflex in about 5 minutes after the email as well. No hard feelings at all, maybe post that up with the winners list that way we can give you all feedback sooner which is the end goal right?
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  23. Okay so apparently you can email it or print it then take a pic with your phone and email that or however you want to prove you signed it.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  24. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Cake walk to get done once I knew to do it . I heard back from Finaflex in about 5 minutes after the email as well. No hard feelings at all, maybe post that up with the winners list that way we can give you all feedback sooner which is the end goal right?
    Good idea, I had forgotten about it, Al reminded me after I sent him the list and Chris and Steve didn't know about it. I will definitely do that next time. If I remember lol Old fuggers forget shyte comes with age
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  25. Yep I think we will do that next time. Just have it as an attachment or something. We are already looking at a way to streamline this process as it is brand new for us.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  26. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yep I think we will do that next time. Just have it as an attachment or something. We are already looking at a way to streamline this process as it is brand new for us.
    indeed

    lots of things going on here lol..
    the relative newness of chris & i to the team..this being my first promo
    when i started this thread (even when i posted the winners), i had no idea there was a release involved, was news to me just like you guys

    also - i pushed this thing thru rather fast from the get-go, was impressed with the group of guys who applied off the top, and felt i made good choices on selection so - why wait for further applicants? (of course this leads to disappointed folk as well)

    so perhaps in that aspect, this started with the fault being mine..
    maybe there is something to be said for taking the slow route (disappointment be damned)

    ya'll can blame snags if you want, no worries

    (me - i'm throwing the owners under the bus myself)



    i keed i keed of course, Finaflex is great company
    growing pains (and make no mistake we are growing fast) come with the territory


  27. Lol no worries, I keep eating pizza and burgers before I buckle down and get as clean as possible. Cut begins with PX black.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Lol no worries, I keep eating pizza and burgers before I buckle down and get as clean as possible. Cut begins with PX black.
    Ha. I started my "cut" already and am seeing some positive results. Can't wait to see how much PX black will assist me in getting back to where I used to be.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Ha. I started my "cut" already and am seeing some positive results. Can't wait to see how much PX black will assist me in getting back to where I used to be.
    Me too
    After a year off, I'm back

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Me too
    I also decided that my before and after pics will come at the end of the trial because I'm so unhappy with what I've become. Damn desk job.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Good kickstart to test cycle?
    By R1187 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 07:34 PM
  2. Replies: 233
    Last Post: 08-02-2009, 09:00 PM
  3. Replies: 72
    Last Post: 07-29-2008, 12:01 AM
Log in
Log in