Needed: A few good soldiers to test our new PX BLACK

Page 5 of 9 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Signed and emailed this morning sorry for the delay had to buy a new printer


  2. thanks BigEd

    well it looks as tho i'm manning the Finaflex threads myself this w/e, and i have no access to view where we sit with receiving these release forms
    if there are any left to get in - get 'em in guys!

    i do know we want to ship the product all together at one time, so stragglers will hold things up
    (read: peer presssure!!)

    can't wait to get mine, gonna be right on time for my goals..i'm stoked!

  3. Faxed out sir
    •   
       


  4. Suspense.........

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  5. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    thanks BigEd

    well it looks as tho i'm manning the Finaflex threads myself this w/e, and i have no access to view where we sit with receiving these release forms
    if there are any left to get in - get 'em in guys!

    i do know we want to ship the product all together at one time, so stragglers will hold things up
    (read: peer presssure!!)

    can't wait to get mine, gonna be right on time for my goals..i'm stoked!
    Not a lot of Activity on the weekends I usually check in at least once.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  6. Guys you can email it, says so right on the form doesn't it?
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Atached is the release form for the winners just copy it and sign it and follow the instructions...
    Next time you need something like this, PM people. I had to find out through the grapevine all the while wondering why nothing was in the mail...
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  8. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Next time you need something like this, PM people. I had to find out through the grapevine all the while wondering why nothing was in the mail...
    Yah I couldn't put the attachment in a PM, I tried dont' know why but they don't let you.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Next time you need something like this, PM people. I had to find out through the grapevine all the while wondering why nothing was in the mail...
    understood - on the flip finny:
    you should continue to follow the thread for updates and news (as i have pointed out earlier multiple times), not just disappear once you have been selected for product

    we understand and empathize with all on the situation..and we realize nobody cares to be bothered with the technicalities and legalities that are the owners concerns

    we are working on a more streamlined process for making this simpler, in the future
    until then, please bear with us

    thank you

  10. I'm still here and still following. Since I have nothing of significant intelligence to add, I'll go with what I know and say "hell to the yes, still excited!". Holler.

  11. If emailing it shouldn't be any problem. Worst case scenerio update Adobe Reader for free. Click sign, sign it with your mouse and email it back.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    If emailing it shouldn't be any problem. Worst case scenerio update Adobe Reader for free. Click sign, sign it with your mouse and email it back.
    Cake walk to get done once I knew to do it . I heard back from Finaflex in about 5 minutes after the email as well. No hard feelings at all, maybe post that up with the winners list that way we can give you all feedback sooner which is the end goal right?
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  13. Okay so apparently you can email it or print it then take a pic with your phone and email that or however you want to prove you signed it.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  14. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Cake walk to get done once I knew to do it . I heard back from Finaflex in about 5 minutes after the email as well. No hard feelings at all, maybe post that up with the winners list that way we can give you all feedback sooner which is the end goal right?
    Good idea, I had forgotten about it, Al reminded me after I sent him the list and Chris and Steve didn't know about it. I will definitely do that next time. If I remember lol Old fuggers forget shyte comes with age
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  15. Yep I think we will do that next time. Just have it as an attachment or something. We are already looking at a way to streamline this process as it is brand new for us.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  16. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yep I think we will do that next time. Just have it as an attachment or something. We are already looking at a way to streamline this process as it is brand new for us.
    indeed

    lots of things going on here lol..
    the relative newness of chris & i to the team..this being my first promo
    when i started this thread (even when i posted the winners), i had no idea there was a release involved, was news to me just like you guys

    also - i pushed this thing thru rather fast from the get-go, was impressed with the group of guys who applied off the top, and felt i made good choices on selection so - why wait for further applicants? (of course this leads to disappointed folk as well)

    so perhaps in that aspect, this started with the fault being mine..
    maybe there is something to be said for taking the slow route (disappointment be damned)

    ya'll can blame snags if you want, no worries

    (me - i'm throwing the owners under the bus myself)



    i keed i keed of course, Finaflex is great company
    growing pains (and make no mistake we are growing fast) come with the territory


  17. Lol no worries, I keep eating pizza and burgers before I buckle down and get as clean as possible. Cut begins with PX black.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Lol no worries, I keep eating pizza and burgers before I buckle down and get as clean as possible. Cut begins with PX black.
    Ha. I started my "cut" already and am seeing some positive results. Can't wait to see how much PX black will assist me in getting back to where I used to be.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Ha. I started my "cut" already and am seeing some positive results. Can't wait to see how much PX black will assist me in getting back to where I used to be.
    Me too
    After a year off, I'm back

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Me too
    I also decided that my before and after pics will come at the end of the trial because I'm so unhappy with what I've become. Damn desk job.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I also decided that my before and after pics will come at the end of the trial because I'm so unhappy with what I've become. Damn desk job.
    I fell ya bro, I have a desk job too.
    After a year off, I'm back

  22. Hey guys, I have gotten 6 out of the 11 Loggers waivers and will be sending out those PX Black's ASAP, for the other 4 we are waiting on, get on the ball guys, you can even print it out, sign it, take a picture of it with your camera phone and email it to me scottydoc@redefinenutrition.co m or hell text it to me 770-833-0252, just get it to me so I can get you the PX Black and we can get Rock-n-Rollin...
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  23. Let's go guys....you should be chomping at the bit to get this awesome new product!
    After a year off, I'm back

  24. Let's do this!!!!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Ha. I started my "cut" already and am seeing some positive results. Can't wait to see how much PX black will assist me in getting back to where I used to be.
    Now doubt!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Me too
    How sweet that you are that worried about how much this will assist para in regaining his physique.

    I kid I kid...

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Hey guys, I have gotten 6 out of the 11 Loggers waivers and will be sending out those PX Black's ASAP, for the other 4 we are waiting on, get on the ball guys, you can even print it out, sign it, take a picture of it with your camera phone and email it to me scottydoc@redefinenutrition.co m or hell text it to me 770-833-0252, just get it to me so I can get you the PX Black and we can get Rock-n-Rollin...
    Get em in get em done! WooHoo!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  26. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    How sweet that you are that worried about how much this will assist para in regaining his physique.
    is a caring, sharing group i picked


  27. I'm petitioning that some of these guys have their names changed to "iProcrastinate".

  28. You can put that to a vote but it may be a while before they do it...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  29. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    You can put that to a vote but it may be a while before they do it...
    Welcome to government work my friend.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Hey guys, I have gotten 6 out of the 11 Loggers waivers and will be sending out those PX Black's ASAP, for the other 4 we are waiting on, get on the ball guys, you can even print it out, sign it, take a picture of it with your camera phone and email it to me scottydoc@redefinenutrition.co m or hell text it to me 770-833-0252, just get it to me so I can get you the PX Black and we can get Rock-n-Rollin...
    Saves number to harass Al at a later date...
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  31. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    indeed

    lots of things going on here lol..
    the relative newness of chris & i to the team..this being my first promo
    when i started this thread (even when i posted the winners), i had no idea there was a release involved, was news to me just like you guys

    also - i pushed this thing thru rather fast from the get-go, was impressed with the group of guys who applied off the top, and felt i made good choices on selection so - why wait for further applicants? (of course this leads to disappointed folk as well)

    so perhaps in that aspect, this started with the fault being mine..
    maybe there is something to be said for taking the slow route (disappointment be damned)

    ya'll can blame snags if you want, no worries

    (me - i'm throwing the owners under the bus myself)



    i keed i keed of course, Finaflex is great company
    growing pains (and make no mistake we are growing fast) come with the territory

    Your doing a great job dude! Alot of Representative's on forums get all ishy and mean when a promo is up.......your keeping it cool! And thanks again for picking me!

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Nico1 View Post
    Your doing a great job dude! Alot of Representative's on forums get all ishy and mean when a promo is up.......your keeping it cool! And thanks again for picking me!
    thank you Nico

    knock em dead man..looking forward to some vids from you!

  33. Nico looks like he is already ripped to shreds... What ya going to try to get down to with this Nico? You ever get your show picked out?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  34. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Nico looks like he is already ripped to shreds... What ya going to try to get down to with this Nico? You ever get your show picked out?
    I hovering around that 11-12 percent range haha thanks! I was at 6 percent not to long ago, im still in my growing season but I got lazy and ended up getting a tad bit too fat in my mid section! I want to stay below 10 percent in my growing season which may last another 6..or maybe even 10 more weeks, then bring the bodyfat to the extreme.

    Walk off victories is where its at, no 2nd or 3rd place for me.

    Im looking to do a show around the summer time or possibly earlier.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Nico1 View Post
    Your doing a great job dude! Alot of Representative's on forums get all ishy and mean when a promo is up.......your keeping it cool! And thanks again for picking me!
    I am very happy with the job Chris and Steve are doing. That's why I was after Al to grab them. This company is really stepping up and we need the kind of people that represent it's interests. You guys know we are stand up guys.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  36. all this vid talk is making me wanna video my sprint work...

    this is gonna be offf tha chain
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  37. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    all this vid talk is making me wanna video my sprint work...
    ain
    do eeeet!
    love me some sprints..let's see what ya got!

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Nico1 View Post
    I hovering around that 11-12 percent range haha thanks! I was at 6 percent not to long ago, im still in my growing season but I got lazy and ended up getting a tad bit too fat in my mid section! I want to stay below 10 percent in my growing season which may last another 6..or maybe even 10 more weeks, then bring the bodyfat to the extreme.

    Walk off victories is where its at, no 2nd or 3rd place for me.

    Im looking to do a show around the summer time or possibly earlier.
    Sounds like a good plan, I am in the clean up phase right now too. My show will probably not be until Oct though. May do one earlier to get all the kinks out before the big one.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  39. Ladies and Gents,

    Onlychevy6 has officially started his log as I received my bottle of PX Black today. Yeah......

    Onlychevy6 - Back 2 blast the fat w/Finaflex PX Black (Sponsored)
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Good kickstart to test cycle?
    By R1187 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 07:34 PM
  2. Replies: 233
    Last Post: 08-02-2009, 09:00 PM
  3. Replies: 72
    Last Post: 07-29-2008, 12:01 AM
Log in
Log in