Needed: A few good soldiers to test our new PX BLACK

Page 5 of 14 First ... 34567 ... Last

1. Wow over the last day this thread has blown up. Kind of like my waist line this winter.lol

2. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Wow over the last day this thread has blown up. Kind of like my waist line this winter.lol
    all this tennis talk lol

Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    Done deal man! Ill check back here in the morning.
    ah hell man i like your enthusiasm
    send me addy!
    if we end up going with 11 i'll figure it out with Al.

PX BLACK opp closed!
    (for real this time)
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Wow over the last day this thread has blown up. Kind of like my waist line this winter.lol
    you and me both, brother!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

4. Excited

5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you and me both, brother!!!
    Ohhh yeah me too. Bad eating and a low test level (almost back to normal now) has sent my bf % up.

Was kinda wondering, would snags or anyone be against stacking this with another Finaflex product in the log? Say.. 1-Alpha?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Ohhh yeah me too. Bad eating and a low test level (almost back to normal now) has sent my bf % up.

Was kinda wondering, would snags or anyone be against stacking this with another Finaflex product in the log? Say.. 1-Alpha?
    Was kind of thinking the same I was getting ready to run Epi-v, and thought of seeing about running them together. But I might be better off getting my BF back down to around 11% before starting the Epi-v. I only have one bottle and want to start low enough to see the results.

7. [QUOTE=mattikus;3806872]Ohhh yeah me too. Bad eating and a low test level (almost back to normal now) has sent my bf % up.

glad you are on board for this matt, going to be fun comparing notes with old buds!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Was kind of thinking the same I was getting ready to run Epi-v, and thought of seeing about running them together. But I might be better off getting my BF back down to around 11% before starting the Epi-v. I only have one bottle and want to start low enough to see the results.
    Yeah I'm sitting on a couple bottles of 1-Alpha. I would probably just run a 2 cap dose during a good cut to mostly preserve muscle. Eh, maybe 3.
    [QUOTE=thebigt;3806881]
    Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post

glad you are on board for this matt, going to be fun comparing notes with old buds!!!
    Hell yeah bigT! Like old times!

9. I also got a couple bottles of 1-alpha, and was debating on what to run until this promo came up. I also did more research on Doug and Scott's recommendations about being below 12% BF for Epi-v to be most effective.

10. Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    no problem

Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    I also got a couple bottles of 1-alpha, and was debating on what to run until this promo came up. I also did more research on Doug and Scott's recommendations about being below 12% BF for Epi-v to be most effective.
    most definitely

11. age 25
    goal: still looking to add some quality mass, but also looking to slowly get into my cutting program
    experience with supps: too many to name lol
    training: 6 days a week, short rest periods, high volume, will add in cardio within the next week

I pushed my show to a later date, no way in hell im stepping up there unless i know ill win! lookin to change my life, show every1 im a someone in this world!

Will log with daily updates

12. all right Nico, you know i was looking for ya..get me addy!

13. Navy gonna be representing 2 former sailors on these logs baby!!!
    After a year off, I'm back

14. Can't wait for the logs from what I have heard already the product is a feel good stim with great appetite suppression!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

15. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Can't wait for the logs from what I have heard already the product is a feel good stim with great appetite suppression!
    great group of guys to put it to the test, keep us informed in timely fashion, and solid honesty & integrity in their feedback..
    i think this went well, for my first promo.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Navy gonna be representing 2 former sailors on these logs baby!!!
    Go Army!

17. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    great group of guys to put it to the test, keep us informed in timely fashion, and solid honesty & integrity in their feedback..
    i think this went well, for my first promo.
    I agree, lots of good guys logging, not just because I'm logging.... I kid I kid

18. Well Done Steve, wasn't ever any question you were going to be a good rep!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

19. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Navy gonna be representing 2 former sailors on these logs baby!!!
    anchors aweigh me hearties...
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

20. Guys I will do a log though I can't promise daily updates. What I will say is there will be at least 2-3 per week and my goal is to drop some of the holiday fluff before I start a 12 week blast. Looking forward to this, need some help now that I changed up the diet to a more body building style 5 meals per day with some carb cycling.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

21. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Guys I will do a log though I can't promise daily updates. What I will say is there will be at least 2-3 per day and my goal is to drop some of the holiday fluff before I start a 12 week blast. Looking forward to this, need some help now that I changed up the diet to a more body building style 5 meals per day with some carb cycling.

just give the officer of the deck your papers upon arriving at the quarterdeck and we will have the bosun pipe you aboard!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    just give the officer of the deck your papers upon arriving at the quarterdeck and we will have the bosun pipe you aboard!!!
    Snag is in the loop, hopefully things will be here soon so I can get started. Does anyone know the caffeine amount per 2 cap dose?
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

23. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    here you go, fin. can't say how much caffeine, but the stim formula looks pretty potent...personally i like ycl and sulbutiamine...plus the irisin....
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Guys I will do a log though I can't promise daily updates. What I will say is there will be at least 2-3 per week and my goal is to drop some of the holiday fluff before I start a 12 week blast. Looking forward to this, need some help now that I changed up the diet to a more body building style 5 meals per day with some carb cycling.
    no worries
    no requirement that you have to log daily..if you wish to, then do
    i personally like the 2-3x weekly myself, but's just me
    we just want thorough and honest feedback, and not one post when you are done saying what it did for you
    (that would be what the review section is for, not a log)

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Does anyone know the caffeine amount per 2 cap dose?
    to my knowledge fin i cannot disclose any specific amounts of components, beyond what you see on the label

25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    Gotta love Navy language!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Good kickstart to test cycle?
    By R1187 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 08:34 PM
  2. Replies: 233
    Last Post: 08-02-2009, 10:00 PM
  3. Replies: 72
    Last Post: 07-29-2008, 01:01 AM