Needed: A few good soldiers to test our new PX BLACK

Page 4 of 12 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you a tennis fan?
    fed is da man!!!!
    hyoooge tennis fan my man!
    been trying to pattern my game after his almost since i took up the sport ~10yrs ago (i said trying lol)
    even tho i'm a lefty like Nadal, and look closer to Rafa than skinny-ass Roger


    Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Sure thing boss. I'll be running old then new almost back to back so should be interesting.
    definitely, you are in unique position to differentiate the two, very cool.


  2. We got the soon to be lean dream team here. I'm stoked!
    •   
       


  3. [QUOTE=snagencyV2.0;3806731]hyoooge tennis fan my man!
    been trying to pattern my game after his almost since i took up the sport ~10yrs ago (i said trying lol)
    even tho i'm a lefty like Nadal, and look closer to Rafa than skinny-ass Roger

    i played #2 singles in hs along with linebacker in football, lol...

    roger is a artist!!! watch how his eyes follow the ball all the way through, even after he hits it...nadel and the joker can't hold a candle to roger at tennis skills!!! illie nastase was the only one i ever watched who could do the amazing things with a tennis racket that roger can, imo.

    the borg/mcenroe matches were the best tennis i ever watched, loved watching those 2 go at it!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i played #2 singles in hs along with linebacker in football, lol...

    roger is a artist!!! watch how his eyes follow the ball all the way through, even after he hits it...nadel and the joker can't hold a candle to roger at tennis skills!!! illie nastase was the only one i ever watched who could do the amazing things with a tennis racket that roger can, imo.

    the borg/mcenroe matches were the best tennis i ever watched, loved watching those 2 go at it!!!
    linebacker & tennis, now there's a combo you don't see every day!
    i can relate, ppl are surprised when they see me play, can't believe i can move around out there like i do hehehe

    very good insight on Rog, a master artist is right. i will never have that finesse (but then, who does like you say..)
    the Joker..ahh his game improves every year bro, he is a damn surgeon out there. i used to like him, till he beat Rog couple yrs back and him & his family were all dancing around saying "the king is dead, long live the king".. thought that was pretty classless.
    Djokovic has grown up some since then, he's actually a pretty funny guy

    dude - johnny mac, GOTTA love that guy!
    he made tennis fun to watch. if it wasn't for him, i don't know that i ever would've paid much attention (because i sure couldn't play it back then, was all baseball all the time for me)
    Jimmy Connors was boring
    Lendl was Len-DULL
    borg was a stud tho, taroo

    ahhhh..man i can't wait till spring to get my game on!

  5. You get your last one yet?

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Till’ we can’t be beat – Won’t Be Beat!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    You get your last one yet?

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    well yes and no.
    been talking to a guy, and i'm under the impression he wants to do it, but i haven't heard from him..
    if he don't get in here in timely fashion, then i do.

    take it you are interested?
    you got next if he doesn't show, how's that?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    guys - PM me your info, you're in.
    Some solid choices,I will be following these logs!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  8. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    linebacker & tennis, now there's a combo you don't see every day!
    i can relate, ppl are surprised when they see me play, can't believe i can move around out there like i do hehehe

    very good insight on Rog, a master artist is right. i will never have that finesse (but then, who does like you say..)
    the Joker..ahh his game improves every year bro, he is a damn surgeon out there. i used to like him, till he beat Rog couple yrs back and him & his family were all dancing around saying "the king is dead, long live the king".. thought that was pretty classless.
    Djokovic has grown up some since then, he's actually a pretty funny guy

    dude - johnny mac, GOTTA love that guy!
    he made tennis fun to watch. if it wasn't for him, i don't know that i ever would've paid much attention (because i sure couldn't play it back then, was all baseball all the time for me)
    Jimmy Connors was boring
    Lendl was Len-DULL
    borg was a stud tho, taroo

    ahhhh..man i can't wait till spring to get my game on!
    joker and nadal are superior atheletes, they would e****l at a number of sports, imo....but roger is a true tennis artisan-give them all wooden rackets like back in the day and roger would beat the crap out of them all!!!!!!!!! you had to have talent to play with thos old jack kramers, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  9. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    well yes and no.
    been talking to a guy, and i'm under the impression he wants to do it, but i haven't heard from him..
    if he don't get in here in timely fashion, then i do.

    take it you are interested?
    you got next if he doesn't show, how's that?
    Done deal man! Ill check back here in the morning.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Till’ we can’t be beat – Won’t Be Beat!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    joker and nadal are superior atheletes, they would e****l at a number of sports, imo....but roger is a true tennis artisan-give them all wooden rackets like back in the day and roger would beat the crap out of them all!!!!!!!!! you had to have talent to play with thos old jack kramers, lol.
    •   
       


  11. Wow over the last day this thread has blown up. Kind of like my waist line this winter.lol

  12. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Wow over the last day this thread has blown up. Kind of like my waist line this winter.lol
    all this tennis talk lol

    Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    Done deal man! Ill check back here in the morning.
    ah hell man i like your enthusiasm
    send me addy!
    if we end up going with 11 i'll figure it out with Al.


    PX BLACK opp closed!
    (for real this time)

  13. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Wow over the last day this thread has blown up. Kind of like my waist line this winter.lol
    you and me both, brother!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  14. Excited

  15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you and me both, brother!!!
    Ohhh yeah me too. Bad eating and a low test level (almost back to normal now) has sent my bf % up.

    Was kinda wondering, would snags or anyone be against stacking this with another Finaflex product in the log? Say.. 1-Alpha?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Ohhh yeah me too. Bad eating and a low test level (almost back to normal now) has sent my bf % up.

    Was kinda wondering, would snags or anyone be against stacking this with another Finaflex product in the log? Say.. 1-Alpha?
    Was kind of thinking the same I was getting ready to run Epi-v, and thought of seeing about running them together. But I might be better off getting my BF back down to around 11% before starting the Epi-v. I only have one bottle and want to start low enough to see the results.

  17. [QUOTE=mattikus;3806872]Ohhh yeah me too. Bad eating and a low test level (almost back to normal now) has sent my bf % up.

    glad you are on board for this matt, going to be fun comparing notes with old buds!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  18. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Was kind of thinking the same I was getting ready to run Epi-v, and thought of seeing about running them together. But I might be better off getting my BF back down to around 11% before starting the Epi-v. I only have one bottle and want to start low enough to see the results.
    Yeah I'm sitting on a couple bottles of 1-Alpha. I would probably just run a 2 cap dose during a good cut to mostly preserve muscle. Eh, maybe 3.
    [QUOTE=thebigt;3806881]
    Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Ohhh yeah me too. Bad eating and a low test level (almost back to normal now) has sent my bf % up.

    glad you are on board for this matt, going to be fun comparing notes with old buds!!!
    Hell yeah bigT! Like old times!

  19. I also got a couple bottles of 1-alpha, and was debating on what to run until this promo came up. I also did more research on Doug and Scott's recommendations about being below 12% BF for Epi-v to be most effective.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Was kinda wondering, would snags or anyone be against stacking this with another Finaflex product in the log? Say.. 1-Alpha?
    no problem

    Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    I also got a couple bottles of 1-alpha, and was debating on what to run until this promo came up. I also did more research on Doug and Scott's recommendations about being below 12% BF for Epi-v to be most effective.
    most definitely

  21. age 25
    goal: still looking to add some quality mass, but also looking to slowly get into my cutting program
    experience with supps: too many to name lol
    training: 6 days a week, short rest periods, high volume, will add in cardio within the next week

    I pushed my show to a later date, no way in hell im stepping up there unless i know ill win! lookin to change my life, show every1 im a someone in this world!

    Will log with daily updates

  22. all right Nico, you know i was looking for ya..get me addy!

  23. Navy gonna be representing 2 former sailors on these logs baby!!!
    After a year off, I'm back

  24. Can't wait for the logs from what I have heard already the product is a feel good stim with great appetite suppression!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Can't wait for the logs from what I have heard already the product is a feel good stim with great appetite suppression!
    great group of guys to put it to the test, keep us informed in timely fashion, and solid honesty & integrity in their feedback..
    i think this went well, for my first promo.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Navy gonna be representing 2 former sailors on these logs baby!!!
    Go Army!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    great group of guys to put it to the test, keep us informed in timely fashion, and solid honesty & integrity in their feedback..
    i think this went well, for my first promo.
    I agree, lots of good guys logging, not just because I'm logging.... I kid I kid
    After a year off, I'm back

  28. Well Done Steve, wasn't ever any question you were going to be a good rep!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Navy gonna be representing 2 former sailors on these logs baby!!!
    anchors aweigh me hearties...
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  30. Guys I will do a log though I can't promise daily updates. What I will say is there will be at least 2-3 per week and my goal is to drop some of the holiday fluff before I start a 12 week blast. Looking forward to this, need some help now that I changed up the diet to a more body building style 5 meals per day with some carb cycling.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Good kickstart to test cycle?
    By R1187 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 08:34 PM
  2. Replies: 233
    Last Post: 08-02-2009, 10:00 PM
  3. Replies: 72
    Last Post: 07-29-2008, 01:01 AM
Log in
Log in