Needed: A few good soldiers to test our new PX BLACK

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards

PX BLACK™

Finaflex Facts

FINAFLEX PX™ BLACK has been designed to do one thing...BLAST FAT ALL DAY LONG! Formulated with innovative weight loss ingredients, PX™ BLACK works to engage the body into a state of extreme thermogenesis and lipolysis, attacking fat at its source. Use PX™ BLACK in conjunction with FINAFLEX® ALC CLA™ to further annihilate unwanted body fat.

Recommended Use

Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take 1 serving (2 capsules) of PX BLACK™ immediately upon rising before breakfast. Once tolerance is assessed another 1/2 serving (1 capsule) may be consumed 6-8 hours later. DO NOT USE FOR MORE THAN 60 DAYS CONSECUTIVELY. DO NOT EXCEED 4 CAPSULES DAILY.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DIETARY SUPPLEMENT - 90 CAPSULES WARNING: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR NURSING. TO REPORT ANY ADVERSE EVENT CALL 1-800-332-1088

Consult your doctor prior to use if you have or are at risk for prostate disease, heart disease, or any other general medical condition. Consult your doctor prior to use if you are taking any other medications. All persons are advised to consult with their doctor or other medical authority before use of this or any other dietary supplement. WARNING: Avoid excessive caffeine and intake of other stimulants while using this product. Discuss possible interactions and contradictions of this dietary supplement with other medicines currently prescribed by your doctor. Do not use this product in extreme heat conditions. Monitor eating habits and ensure proper food intake during use. CAUTION: Athletes or other persons who are subject to testing for performance enhancing drugs may test positive when using dietary supplements. All persons are advised to contact their drug testing organization prior to use of this or any other dietary supplement. May not be suitable for persons under the age of 18 years old.

**STACK WITH ALL FINAFLEX PRODUCTS**

B

BigEdNJ

Awards
Would love the opportunity to try this product as I am loving the 1 andro I am currently taking.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
DMAA free I presume?

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
More info (like ingredient panel) coming soon, wanted to get the ball rolling on this as turnaround time will be quick.

We are looking for 10 qualified individuals to log this thoroughly, honestly, and concisely.

Apply here or via PM if your prefer, and tell us why you are the soldier we should choose!

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Would love the opportunity to try this product as I am loving the 1 andro I am currently taking.
we love to smile on those who love our products! :)

(but we share smiles with anyone)

B

BigEdNJ

Awards
I have worked in the industry and have tried several other products and I would definitely give you guys a honest and thorough log of this product!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
More info (like ingredient panel) coming soon, wanted to get the ball rolling on this as turnaround time will be quick.

We are looking for 10 qualified individuals to log this thoroughly, honestly, and concisely.

Apply here or via PM if your prefer, and tell us why you are the soldier we should choose!
former sailor, does that count?

i gained a bunch of weight on my last natty stack-that along with the holidays really put it on. so yeah, i am interested-

but only if the stim content is high enough...

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Please.

Been hanging for the new PX.

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great opportunity here Gents...

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
we love to smile on those who love our products! :)

(but we share smiles with anyone)
I think I've either tried or have a bottle of just about every product you guys make. Two of my favorite are your Px 500- XT and ALC CLA . Got both 1-alpha and Epi-v right know trying to decide what to run first. So definitely excited to try this out and/or hear more about it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah been waiting for this. Good luck gents should be a good product.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
This will be great for my Feb/March cut. Def looking forward to this.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
is that an application?
Yes, consider it an app! I'll be skiing the first week or two of Feb, so it will either have to wait, or I guess I could be a cuttin' while a skiin'.

All that energy would definitely help on the slopes.. My family is first on the lift, last ones down the mountain.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Get em in here guys this stuff is gonna be legit!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
what is the legacy version?
Pro-Xanthine 500 or PX-500, was good stuff nice smooth energy some good thermo and did help some with focus as DW says. It just had DMAA in it and we like to be pro-active about staying compliant.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Pro-Xanthine 500 or PX-500, was good stuff nice smooth energy some good thermo and did help some with focus as DW says. It just had DMAA in it and we like to be pro-active about staying compliant.
how will the new dmaa free px compare stim wise?

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
CALLING ALL APPLICANTS!

let's get some more apps in here fellaz!

New Years Resolutions and all..

busting down that Holiday Fat accumulation...

there's gotta be some guys out there looking for a nice aid to help them revive their physique to sleek status!!

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
me too! :p

yes i realize that would be helpful

just found out it's gonna be tomorrow guys before the pdf is ready, and i want it looking nice and pretty, so................

one more day of suspense, my apologies to everyone
Ok, I'll wait here.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know one of the ingredients and it is the one I thought to be the best replacement for DMAA. Just don't know that I can reveal but there were other changes as well. :)

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know one of the ingredients and it is the one I thought to be the best replacement for DMAA. Just don't know that I can reveal but there were other changes as well. :)
The original pro xt didn't have dmaa tho right

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmmm. Vewy intewesting. Gonna have the same effects on appetite I wonder? 500 xt killed my appetite moreso than anything I've ever taken... had to force myself to eat.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hmmmmm. Vewy intewesting. Gonna have the same effects on appetite I wonder? 500 xt killed my appetite moreso than anything I've ever taken... had to force myself to eat.
I sure hope so, considering DMAA is more of a stim not so much an appetite control I can only assume that it will still be very good for appetite suppression.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
snag said the panel will be released tomorrow...i guess we will have to wait and see!!!

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
once again - sorry for the delay guys..
these graphic design artists live in their own meaning of what a "timeframe" is LOL

blowing up the ingredient panel now..kinda tuff to read there eh? :)
coming shortly, thanks for your patience!

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
we have a patent-pending ingredient in IrisinXD, and i wasn't sure about early disclosure of this compound, hence the suspense.
i am excited for this one!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BOOM!
THERE IT IS!!!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Looks awesome. Liking the PEA's and sulbutiamine with a good dose of 3,5. Mmm. But not a fan of yohimbine at all. Gonna have to wait and see how this treats some others first I guess.

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ahhh looks good but I stay away from 3,3 and 3,5... Bloods have shown I don't respond well to them :( :(

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Looks awesome. Liking the PEA's and sulbutiamine with a good dose of 3,5. Mmm. But not a fan of yohimbine at all. Gonna have to wait and see how this treats some others first I guess.
Ahhh looks good but I stay away from 3,3 and 3,5... Bloods have shown I don't respond well to them :( :(
understood guys, totally.
and - i have similar reactions to these types things, in previous experience, but i too will be giving this a go to assess my own reactions.

appreciate the feedback! :)

let's get some more apps rolling in!

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards

Please.

Been hanging for the new PX.

-Chris
EBF Rep
then count this old swabby in, lol.
I think I've either tried or have a bottle of just about every product you guys make. Two of my favorite are your Px 500- XT and ALC CLA . Got both 1-alpha and Epi-v right know trying to decide what to run first. So definitely excited to try this out and/or hear more about it.
guys - PM me your info, you're in.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Impressive profile..can't wait

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App