HERE YOU GO!

FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

we have a patent-pending ingredient in IrisinXD, and i wasn't sure about early disclosure of this compound, hence the suspense.
    i am excited for this one!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

BOOM!
    THERE IT IS!!!

Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    This man gets my vote.
    Mine too
    After a year off, I'm back
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Looks awesome. Liking the PEA's and sulbutiamine with a good dose of 3,5. Mmm. But not a fan of yohimbine at all. Gonna have to wait and see how this treats some others first I guess.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    Looks damn good! Already logging a product but I'm in for the logs
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Ahhh looks good but I stay away from 3,3 and 3,5... Bloods have shown I don't respond well to them
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Looks awesome. Liking the PEA's and sulbutiamine with a good dose of 3,5. Mmm. But not a fan of yohimbine at all. Gonna have to wait and see how this treats some others first I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Ahhh looks good but I stay away from 3,3 and 3,5... Bloods have shown I don't respond well to them
    understood guys, totally.
    and - i have similar reactions to these types things, in previous experience, but i too will be giving this a go to assess my own reactions.

appreciate the feedback!

let's get some more apps rolling in!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BigEdNJ View Post
    Would love the opportunity to try this product as I am loving the 1 andro I am currently taking.

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Please.

Been hanging for the new PX.

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    then count this old swabby in, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    I think I've either tried or have a bottle of just about every product you guys make. Two of my favorite are your Px 500- XT and ALC CLA . Got both 1-alpha and Epi-v right know trying to decide what to run first. So definitely excited to try this out and/or hear more about it.
    guys - PM me your info, you're in.
  10. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Impressive profile..can't wait

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Answers

thebigt - representing the Navy, hoo yah!!!!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

we have a patent-pending ingredient in IrisinXD, and i wasn't sure about early disclosure of this compound, hence the suspense.
    i am excited for this one!
    "Irisin is a hormone being researched by scientists at the Harvard Medical School that can replicate some of the positive effects of exercise"

Like the sound of that...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    "Irisin is a hormone being researched by scientists at the Harvard Medical School that can replicate some of the positive effects of exercise"

Like the sound of that...
    So it consumes calories upon dosage?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Mechanism Exercise causes increased expression of PGC-1alpha in muscle, involved in muscle adaptation to exercise. This increase causes production of the protein Fndc5 in mice, then Fndc5 is cleaved to give a new product, which the researchers named Irisin, after the Greek goddess Iris.[3][4]
    Effects

Fat

The scientists have reported that the hormone helps convert "white fat" to "brown fat" . Brown fat has typically been found only in small amounts in adults, but is common in babies and children. Brown fat burns calories into heat, a process known as thermogenesis. [5][6]
    Diabetes

Dr. Spiegelman's staff injected irisin into obese, pre-diabetic laboratory mice and the animals displayed improved glucose tolerance when fed a high-fat diet.
    Weight loss

After 10 days of treatment with the irisin injections, the mice lost a small amount of weight.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Mechanism Exercise causes increased expression of PGC-1alpha in muscle, involved in muscle adaptation to exercise. This increase causes production of the protein Fndc5 in mice, then Fndc5 is cleaved to give a new product, which the researchers named Irisin, after the Greek goddess Iris.[3][4]
    Effects

Fat

The scientists have reported that the hormone helps convert "white fat" to "brown fat" . Brown fat has typically been found only in small amounts in adults, but is common in babies and children. Brown fat burns calories into heat, a process known as thermogenesis. [5][6]
    Diabetes

Dr. Spiegelman's staff injected irisin into obese, pre-diabetic laboratory mice and the animals displayed improved glucose tolerance when fed a high-fat diet.
    Weight loss

After 10 days of treatment with the irisin injections, the mice lost a small amount of weight.
    So it will help with thermogenesis (thus enhancing the caloric burn by TEF or exercise) and help with Insulin Sensitivity...Now the thing is, how long does it take to have it's effect on white fat/brown fat and, is this a study as per human data, or did the dosage of Irisin went through a human equivalent dosage? Or has it been tested on humans to show the same effect as mice?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I am giving you the research as I find it, it's new to me also...there has been artticles aobut it...
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

From and article is science daily more neat stuff about it...

Irisin is a recently identified hormone secreted from muscle cells that has been found to serve as a chemical messenger providing key exercise-induced health benefits in mice. In these earlier studies, irisin showed direct effects on 'browning' of white fat which would lead to burning of excess calories. Discovery of irisin therefore raised expectations of potential for developing new therapies for metabolic diseases.
    In their study, Dr. Mantzoros and his team of researchers went one step further by uncovering the role of irisin in humans. They reported that whereas the cleaved soluble part of the FNDC5 molecule (irisin) is readily detectable in human plasma, the uncleaved and unprocessed molecule FNDC5 is only rarely detectable.
    They studied possible predictors of circulating irisin concentrations by performing cross-sectional and interventional studies in humans. They found that irisin levels reflect muscle mass primarily and are higher in younger male athletes than in older women. Also, muscle mRNA expression of FNDC5 was strongly and positively correlated with PGC1-α mRNA levels which confirms irisin as a myokine, a hormone secreted by muscle.
    The Mantzoros group addressed the controversy of whether irisin levels change in humans during exercise by comparing levels in young healthy males who performed acute sprint runs and chronic sprint training for eight weeks. The results showed that irisin levels increase in response to acute exercise and irisin levels are closely and negatively associated with muscle ATP levels, pointing to a need for a prompt secretion of irisin after acute exercise to meet the needs for ATP and metabolite synthesis in muscle. Also reported were associations of irisin with growth factors, which increase muscle mass and metabolic outcomes in normal humans; a finding which will require confirmation by future studies.
    Although this clinical study has revealed a significant amount of novel information regarding the physiological role of irisin in humans, much remains unknown regarding its function as a hormone and the regulation of FNDC5 synthesis and irisin secretion.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Answers

I will throw my hat in for this one. Been off supps for a while. Time to rededicate and take charge.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

I am giving you the research as I find it, it's new to me also...there has been artticles aobut it...
    Was on my phone sorry haha, hence I asked. I'll look for stuff on it too thanks Doug!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

That Irisin is interesting stuff. I can tolerate very low amounts of yohimbine. Too much though and I am laying in bed shivering in a cold sweat with a mega boner that I can't do anything with.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Was on my phone sorry haha, hence I asked. I'll look for stuff on it too thanks Doug!
    NP, lol yah it's pretty exciting stuff the articles seem to be mostly touting the Harvard study...

That Irisin is interesting stuff. I can tolerate very low amounts of yohimbine. Too much though and I am laying in bed shivering in a cold sweat with a mega boner that I can't do anything with.
    ouch ...
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Answers

I am a soldier, been one for years (ref username). I have some unwanted body fat that I'd like to shed. This can be considered an app.
  23. Registered User
    Answers

guys - PM me your info, you're in.
    hot damn...i have to say i am impressed.....profile looks amazing!!!

with the pea's/caffeine and yohimbe plus sulbutamine i am hopeful this formula will get me cranked up....plus the 3,5 and advantra!!!

i am pumped to give this a shot-hell yeah...lets get ready to rumble!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah the profile is very comprehensive and novel as well. I love the inclusion of 3-5 and very curious about what kind of impact the IRISIN is going to have.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  25. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    thebigt - representing the Navy, hoo yah!!!!
    the jolly roger skull and crossbones is at full mast....avast me mateys-

shiver me timbers!!!!

no polliwogs allowed....shellbacks be representin!!!
  26. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah the profile is very comprehensive and novel as well. I love the inclusion of 3-5 and very curious about what kind of impact the IRISIN is going to have.
    well....we are gonna find out!!!!

i'm your huckleberry!!!!
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    well....we are gonna find out!!!!

i'm your huckleberry!!!!
    Did you know that is the most misquoted line from a movie ever? I didn't until i read it and the had to go look it up.

He actually says "I'm your Huckle Bearer."

Apparently the pine box coffins back then were called a Huckle, the people we call Pal Bearers now the ones who care the caskets were Huckle Bearers. So he was basically telling the guy I will put you in your coffin / carry you to deaths door...
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    I will throw my hat in for this one. Been off supps for a while. Time to rededicate and take charge.
    addy, please

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I am a soldier, been one for years (ref username). I have some unwanted body fat that I'd like to shed. This can be considered an app.
    we love our troops, send me your info!

so matt
    are you in
    or are you out?
  29. Registered User
    Answers

Did you know that is the most misquoted line from a movie ever? I didn't until i read it and the had to go look it up.

Apparently the pine box coffins back then were called a Huckle, the people we call Pal Bearers now the ones who care the caskets were Huckle Bearers. So he was basically telling the guy I will put you in your coffin / carry you to deaths door...
    son of a gun...didn't know that. it actually makes more sense, lol.

i am gonna use that next time someone pisses me off, lol...thanks, chris!!!!
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Count me in. I will do it for all those sensitive to yohimbine.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

3 MORE! GOING QUICK!

all right, 7 down. looks like a mean (and soon to be lean) LOGGING crew for sure!

don't miss out on this opportunity people, 3 more to go!

get dem apps in heah!
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Answers

You learn something new everyday. Thanks for that tid-bit of movie trivia
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Pm sent and thank you again...
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Answers

Must say I'm a little surprised that the formula is a complete reboot. I thought the old way great but one thing I've learned is to trust these guys haven't been disappoint yet.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah I am extremely impressed with the revamp. It should be ridiculous I will be logging it soon as I get some.
  36. Registered User
    Answers

Yeah I am extremely impressed with the revamp. It should be ridiculous I will be logging it soon as I get some.
    kool....look forward to comparing notes!!!
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Yah wondering about the synergy here. I have this image of Irisin stoking the 3,5 fire.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Friday morning bumpage

i'd like to get this wrapped up by the w/e guys, don't miss out

would hate to fill these last slots from Facebook or something, my fellow AM homies!
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Oh, oh pick me pick me. I need to drop some fat before my February cycle. This guy is a fan of stims .
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Answers

If I wasn't logging something else, I'd put in an app.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Good kickstart to test cycle?
    By R1187 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 06:34 PM
  2. Replies: 233
    Last Post: 08-02-2009, 08:00 PM
  3. Replies: 72
    Last Post: 07-28-2008, 11:01 PM