Needed: A few good soldiers to test our new PX BLACK

Page 11 of 12 First ... 9101112 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I would prefer you do a clean run of PX Black to be honest, if you mix stuff, how will anyone know where one product ended and the other began as far as effectiveness? So if you would please keep it to just one product while doing our LOG, I would greatly appreciate it, later we can work something out to where you stack a few products if you like, we always take care of our good Loggers! Thank you for asking, I really do appreciate it and I do hope you understand?
    i think al is unaware i have already made exceptions for couple loggers earlier in this thread lol..

    in a perfect world, we would indeed like isolated feeback of our product yes

    however, this was not stipulated by me at the beginning of the thread, and i don't feel we can make it mandatory now

    this would simply not be fair, and there have been enuff hiccups in this thread as is..

    mustang, roll as you wish, simply make note of when you introduce other product please


  2. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    i think al is unaware i have already made exceptions for couple loggers earlier in this thread lol..

    in a perfect world, we would indeed like isolated feeback of our product yes

    however, this was not stipulated by me at the beginning of the thread, and i don't feel we can make it mandatory now

    this would simply not be fair, and there have been enuff hiccups in this thread as is..

    mustang, roll as you wish, simply make note of when you introduce other product please
    i think that is big of you!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post

    I would prefer you do a clean run of PX Black to be honest, if you mix stuff, how will anyone know where one product ended and the other began as far as effectiveness? So if you would please keep it to just one product while doing our LOG, I would greatly appreciate it, later we can work something out to where you stack a few products if you like, we always take care of our good Loggers! Thank you for asking, I really do appreciate it and I do hope you understand?
    I do understand and expected the answer would be as much. And I will knock out this log in hopes of more to follow from you guys!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    He's the head rep in charge so that be the final answer. Mustang you will be happier the leaner you are when you start your run because all of the muscle will be extremely evident.
    Your exactly right kleen, lean up and pack it on!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    i think al is unaware i have already made exceptions for couple loggers earlier in this thread lol..

    in a perfect world, we would indeed like isolated feeback of our product

    however, this was not stipulated by me at the beginning of the thread, and i don't feel we can make it mandatory now

    this would simply not be fair, and there have been enuff hiccups in this thread as is..

    mustang, roll as you wish, simply make note of when you introduce other product please
    I'm all good snags, a clean run it shall be! But thank you for the le-way.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Till’ we can’t be beat – Won’t Be Beat!
  4. ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  5. ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
    •   
       


  6. Log thread - OUFINNY runs some Finaflex PX Black to lean up before cycle time!

    Pardon the delay, this arm injury has been my focus to get squared away but it is on the mend now. It won't stop me from using Pro-X Black for its purpose of dropping fat!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  7. good to see these logs rolling out!

    i'll be back to check on all you guys progress when i return from my trip
    also look forward to the few remaining threads left to begin..

    in the meantime:
    GO GET IT!

  8. Hey guys log is started ,sorry for the delay. Not at 150 post yet so it wont let me paste the thread . If anyone wants to attached it would be greatly appreciated. Train Hard !!!

  9. Thanks man for linking it for me

  10. I actually started taking mine on Monday. I just haven't got a chance to start my log. I just start a new job as a safety and production supervisor for a different company. Yesterday one of my workers had accident. So I spent the afternoon with him in the ER. I got home late and didn't even get to exercise. Today I had to be on a conference call with our corporate office. Then get all the paperwork done. Now I'm with him at the doctors office trying to get a work release so he can go back to work. He should be fine, but his thumb will be sore for awhile and he had to get stitches. So long story short I should be able to get my log up soon.

  11. According to USPS the goods will land today. Tomorrow the shredding starts for me. Hell to the yes!

  12. Good deal on the logs! Sorry to not be more active in this thread had an extremely busy couple days.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  13. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    I actually started taking mine on Monday. I just haven't got a chance to start my log. I just start a new job as a safety and production supervisor for a different company. Yesterday one of my workers had accident. So I spent the afternoon with him in the ER. I got home late and didn't even get to exercise. Today I had to be on a conference call with our corporate office. Then get all the paperwork done. Now I'm with him at the doctors office trying to get a work release so he can go back to work. He should be fine, but his thumb will be sore for awhile and he had to get stitches. So long story short I should be able to get my log up soon.
    You are a good man staying with your employee like that; so many companies don't take the health or safety that seriously. Good luck on your run, you will love it!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  14. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    You are a good man staying with your employee like that; so many companies don't take the health or safety that seriously. Good luck on your run, you will love it!
    i think he probably went above and beyond company policy, at least it would be with mine-all they would care about is covering their ass!!!

    so agreed...good man!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i think he probably went above and beyond company policy, at least it would be with mine-all they would care about is covering their ass!!!

    so agreed...good man!!!
    What? Your union wouldn't be on your side? I thought you said the private on you are in takes good care of you guys?
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  16. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    What? Your union wouldn't be on your side? I thought you said the private on you are in takes good care of you guys?
    lol...what decade are you living in..the only unions that have any clout today are government unions. my union is ok, better to have than not to-but if you get hurt on the job the company is looking to make it your fault...no way would management do what that man did, particularly for a minor injury like that. they might take you to the clinic and drop you off or call 911 and see you off!!!

    that man is management not union anyways, fin...lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  17. Thanks for the support guys. I certainly don't mind working late and going the extra mile for my guys but it sucks missing my work out twice this week. I had to work late again today to get everything set up and write a new procedure. So that we could start using that machine again without any concerns. Hopefully the rest of the week will calm down enough for me to get back on track.

  18. And what shall I do with this???

    Name:  image-3439623164.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  546.9 KB

  19. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    And what shall I do with this???
    1) open container
    2) put 2 in mouth
    3) swallow
    enjoy!

    *steps as laid out by scottydoc, after his own vigorous experimentation

  20. I think he has the right idea.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  21. Followed steps. I'm awake.

  22. I am stalking my mailbox. Where is that post man!!??
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Till’ we can’t be beat – Won’t Be Beat!

  23. Mine should be in today...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  24. Finally got it in the mail!! But I have to say I'm not at all happy with my mail carrier. The package that it's in looks like it's been wet and then dried over and over. And then when I opened it the bottle itself was warm like he had the bag or the package sitting in his window. The front and back and bottom were bulging from heat. Will that heat affect anything?

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Till’ we can’t be beat – Won’t Be Beat!

  25. I wouldn't think so there are not any hormones in it. You mean the bottle itself was bulging?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  26. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Already there!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  27. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I wouldn't think so there are not any hormones in it. You mean the bottle itself was bulging?
    Yes, the caps were warm to the touch also. I took two already though Will get my log up late tonight or tomorrow.
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Till’ we can’t be beat – Won’t Be Beat!

  28. I'm jealous of you guys! But happy for you
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Good kickstart to test cycle?
    By R1187 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 07:34 PM
  2. Replies: 233
    Last Post: 08-02-2009, 09:00 PM
  3. Replies: 72
    Last Post: 07-29-2008, 12:01 AM
Log in
Log in