"NLA for HER" Its here! Needing Woman Loggers!

msrider

msrider

Awards
I'm realy excited to be giving the woman from the AM, an opportunity to test and Log "NLA for Her"

NLA for Her is a brand new line of suppliments designed and specialy formulated for woman. It is truly a Huge day for woman. With that being said its an even better day for 5 woman who will be chosen to log/review the entire womans line.

"NLA for HER"
1) Her Whey-Gluton Free Protein
2) Her Shred- fat burner
3) Her Amino-womans amino Intra workout
4) Uplift-womans pre workout

ForumRunner_20130115_094547.png

ForumRunner_20130115_094611.png

ForumRunner_20130115_094627.png

NLA is looking for 5 woman to log/review these great products. All we ask is that you give 100% too this log, post atleast 4 times a week, take before pics and after, and leave a final Review here on AnabolicMinds for all products ran.

Woman please leave a brief description of why you want try "NLA for Her". Good luck and Hope you are chosen!

NLA Performance "The Choice of Champions"
http://www.nlaperformance.com/products/for_women

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Great log opp for the ladies....

msrider

msrider

Awards
I'm realy excited about this promo. And realy excited because today is the first day NLA for Her will be available for purchase on our website.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Awesome,I'll see if The wife would be interested in this one!

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
You should throw that on facebook so my wife can have a chance!

msrider

msrider

Awards
You should throw that on facebook so my wife can have a chance!
Please do have her add NLA for Her on fb. We give away a lot goodies all the time. My wife will be becoming a member on the AM and will be logging NLA for Her here. Have her become a member, good chances she would be picked as most of the woman here are already logging for other comps.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I'm sure my girlfriend would love this. I'll see if I can convincer her.

msrider

msrider

Awards
same here.great log opt and idea
Thank you! NLA is trying to create more logging ops for females. The AM needs more woman to take advantage of some great supps and knowledge on this forrum. Hoping this Helps.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm starting my NLA log soon, maybe I can talk my girlfriend into signing up and applying.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome promo guys. Too bad there's not more women on AM

MissyRider

MissyRider

Awards
Subbed! Excited to find out I will be logging nla for her. My hubby is msrider and looking forward to pushing myself to reach my fitness goals. Thanks for having me on the AM.

msrider

msrider

Awards
I'm starting my NLA log soon, maybe I can talk my girlfriend into signing up and applying.
Please do! Looking forward to Bringing more woman to the AM. Hope she can make it, as I know me and my wife love working out together so we have the opportunity to learn together and push ourselves to reach our goals and inspire other couples aswell. When will you be logging Flex?

msrider

msrider

Awards
Subbed! Excited to find out I will be logging nla for her. My hubby is msrider and looking forward to pushing myself to reach my fitness goals. Thanks for having me on the AM.
Bout time you get on here. My wife has pushing herself to the limit and I'm excited she gets to show everyone what I've been seeing first hand.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Please do have her add NLA for Her on fb. We give away a lot goodies all the time. My wife will be becoming a member on the AM and will be logging NLA for Her here. Have her become a member, good chances she would be picked as most of the woman here are already logging for other comps.
Haha, not gonna happen. I can't have her join AM then I wouldn't enjoy it as much.

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it's neat that you guys are getting your significant others involved. Welcome MissyRider :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
welcome!!!

msrider

msrider

Awards
I'm sure my girlfriend would love this. I'll see if I can convincer her.
Get her on here and throw up an app. Whoever is chosen will be very Happy with this amazing line of supps!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My wife is always stealing my fat burners and protein. If you would allow her to be a tester and me as her ghost writer, I would love to throw her name in the hat. I think this is the motivation she needs to set 2013 in gear.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Love seeing NLA come out with new stuff. Wish I cold get my girl to us supps.

NLA is on fire !

msrider

msrider

Awards
Our women's line is now available for pre-order purchase. Enter code 'ForHer10' to receive 10% off you order now through Sunday. All products arrive Friday and all pre-orders with be shipped out Monday the 21st of January!

msrider

msrider

Awards
My wife is always stealing my fat burners and protein. If you would allow her to be a tester and me as her ghost writer, I would love to throw her name in the hat. I think this is the motivation she needs to set 2013 in gear.
That is a good Idea if it came down to that! Were wanna give some of the woman AM members the opportunity. As were trying to draw in more woman not just for NLA but for other companies and the AM as a whole. There's lots of knowledge here and feel like there's a lot of woman who could use some good knowledge or perhaps give good info :)

I do say that your on to something, possibly another promo down the road using the method you described. Thanks for your interest. Ghost Writer is a great idea Bro!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That is a good Idea if it came down to that! Were wanna give some of the woman AM members the opportunity. As were trying to draw in more woman not just for NLA but for other companies and the AM as a whole. There's lots of knowledge here and feel like there's a lot of woman who could use some good knowledge or perhaps give good info :)

I do say that your on to something, possibly another promo down the road using the method you described. Thanks for your interest. Ghost Writer is a great idea Bro!
No problem. Justin is sending me products to log so I figured both my wife and I could do a double log. Let me see if I could convince her to do some writing on here.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
msrider

msrider

Awards
No problem. Justin is sending me products to log so I figured both my wife and I could do a double log. Let me see if I could convince her to do some writing on here.
There ya go! Awesome brother! Justin is the man, bad ass Boss!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you Big T!!!! It's been a wonderful journey for me, and I love working out I am addicted!!!!
and it's much more healthier than crack....although it can be almost as expensive, lol.

your hubby is a good guy...AM is lucky to have the both of you!!!

post more often!!!

msrider

msrider

Awards
and it's much more healthier than crack....although it can be almost as expensive, lol.

your hubby is a good guy...AM is lucky to have the both of you!!!

post more often!!!
Haha she will, once we get her started she won't stop lol

Thanks for great compliment Bro! The AM is our Family!

MaxFitTrainer

MaxFitTrainer

Awards
Me Me Me!

Pick me! I'd love to give these products a try. I'm looking for a new stack.

Thx :)

mrsdouble

Awards
Hi,

My husband told me about this promotion as he is on here alot. I am not the typical fitness model, I am a mother of 2, overwieght but do my best to try and workout at least 3 times a week, weights and treadmill.

I think this is neat for a company to have a full product line instead of just a "fat burner" for women. I understand that there are no miracle pills or drugs but something like this would definitely give me the kick in the butt I need. If you chose me, my husband said he would help me with when to take these products and help me with what to write for updates etc.

Thank you.

mrsdouble

Awards
Hi

My husband is on here alot and told me about this. To be honest, I am not a fitness model, I am a Mother of 2 that definitely needs to lose some weight. I do exercise 3-4 days a week, weights and treadmill and think it is good that there is a company that is focusing on a whole line and not just a fat burner for women. If I were to be chosen, my husband has offered to help me with training, when to use the products and writing my results on here.

Thank you and good luck with your company.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm ill talk to my wife about this. Maybe I could talk her into making an account on here lol.

Although she definitely doesn't need any fat burners and isn't big into supplements.

She's always worked out with me so she's already in pretty good shape.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Hi

My husband is on here alot and told me about this. To be honest, I am not a fitness model, I am a Mother of 2 that definitely needs to lose some weight. I do exercise 3-4 days a week, weights and treadmill and think it is good that there is a company that is focusing on a whole line and not just a fat burner for women. If I were to be chosen, my husband has offered to help me with training, when to use the products and writing my results on here.

Can't imagine someones husband on here a lot lol. Nice App! Send me your mailing info please. Glad to have ya on the AM!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hi

i am glad you got picked...not only will you get some nice products but i am sure the folks here will give you lots of encouragement....good luck!!!

msrider

msrider

Awards
New Rule! All loggers must make minimum of 1000 posts durring logs ;) jk

I'm stoked to see these amazing products

msrider

msrider

Awards
Hmm ill talk to my wife about this. Maybe I could talk her into making an account on here lol.

Although she definitely doesn't need any fat burners and isn't big into supplements.

She's always worked out with me so she's already in pretty good shape.
Sign her up Bro! It dosnt hurt to have more apps in. The more the merrier.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure what an efficacious dose of some of those ingredients would be (never had much need for fat burners)

But it seems as if the dosage of everything after the caffeine would be very small. Unless you're using some ridiculous amount of caffeine lol.