"NLA for HER" Its here! Needing Woman Loggers!

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Registered User
    ironlvr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    4440

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Uh yeah! I had no Idea you was up to those max's. He's prolly getting scared haha
    Haha, trembling! (Not)

  2. Big Baller
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378548

    Quote Originally Posted by ironlvr View Post

    Haha, trembling! (Not)
    He don't scare too much lol. Have you checked out all the different forums here. Lots going on here on the AM. Bodybuilding section, Powerlifting, make sure you do some exsploring. There's a woman training section too! Need someone with all your knowledge up in here
  3. Registered User
    ironlvr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    4440

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    He don't scare too much lol. Have you checked out all the different forums here. Lots going on here on the AM. Bodybuilding section, Powerlifting, make sure you do some exsploring. There's a woman training section too! Need someone with all your knowledge up in here
    Will do! Always looking to learn more. Thanks
    •   
       

  4. Big Baller
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378548

    Quote Originally Posted by ironlvr View Post

    Will do! Always looking to learn more. Thanks
    Nice! Get yo man on here!
  5. NLA Performance Athlete
    Board Sponsor
    power205's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    tucson
    Posts
    280
    Rep Power
    10946

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    I think Jon might have to put you on his Team, Haha! I'm trying to get my wifey to go watch him in OKC at Nationals. Get your Hubby to go, we could split the Hotel!

    Support always welcomed~~ Stick together and grow together!!!


    NLA is Team POWER & inTENsity approved
    NLA PERFORMANCE
    www.nlaperformance.com

    Choice of Champions!!!
  6. NLA Performance Athlete
    Board Sponsor
    power205's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    tucson
    Posts
    280
    Rep Power
    10946

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    I think Jon might have to put you on his Team, Haha! I'm trying to get my wifey to go watch him in OKC at Nationals. Get your Hubby to go, we could split the Hotel!

    With those numbers i know she would be P & I approved!!!



    NLA is Team POWER & inTENsity approved
    NLA PERFORMANCE
    www.nlaperformance.com

    Choice of Champions!!!
  7. Registered User
    tpontoo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  135 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Canton Georgia
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    18644

    I'm more than ready, super Psyched I'm getting ready to do a muscle Beach figure comp in May and its 17 weeks out time to hit it hard. I may do Physique instead.
  8. Big Baller
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378548

    Quote Originally Posted by tpontoo View Post
    I'm more than ready, super Psyched I'm getting ready to do a muscle Beach figure comp in May and its 17 weeks out time to hit it hard. I may do Physique instead.
    Great! this will be perfect for you. Can't wait to follow along. We have a realy awesome group of woman loggers.
  9. Registered User
    wisert's Avatar
    Stats
    5'2"  145 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    21

    Very Interested!!!!!


    I am extremely interested in logging for NLA for her!!! I was planning to try it anyway because my boyfriend used NLA Performance T-Blast! He was very pleased with his results and so was I . I haven't found any products that have worked for me personally and I am very hopeful for great results with NLA for her!!!! I have 20-25 pounds to lose and I am wanting to muscle up and be more toned!!!
  10. Big Baller
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378548

    Quote Originally Posted by wisert View Post
    I am extremely interested in logging for NLA for her!!! I was planning to try it anyway because my boyfriend used NLA Performance T-Blast! He was very pleased with his results and so was I . I haven't found any products that have worked for me personally and I am very hopeful for great results with NLA for her!!!! I have 20-25 pounds to lose and I am wanting to muscle up and be more toned!!!
    I am realy sorry for I only needed 5 and actualy took 6 loggers. I can for sure send you some samples on NLA for Her. I will also check and make sure with my superiors if we want another logger too. Send me your mailing info and I will get ya some samples also I will find out and get back with ya about logging thanks for showing interest and the kind words about our products. Thanks!
  11. Registered User
    DangerLace's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    23
    Posts
    307
    Rep Power
    528655

    I would love to log this, I've been looking for women specific pre workouts! Only problem I would have is the fact that in still on Vanillean, I could always run the Vanillean with it and the run the fat burners a week or two after I finish my Vanillean.. Either way chosen or not I'm interested in learning about it to maybe try it in the near future!!
  12. Registered User
    DangerLace's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    23
    Posts
    307
    Rep Power
    528655

    22 year old female, great at logging! I've been dying for a pre workout that is made just for women! Also been really trying to experiment with different proteins, since I am a women I wonder if the protein would benefit my body better then non gender specific brands. Would be nice to know that my body can soak up most of the protein other then it just getting wasted away. As I said on my last post I wouldn't mind doing another fat burner after I'm done with my Vanillean.
    -DangerLace-
  13. Registered User
    wisert's Avatar
    Stats
    5'2"  145 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    21

    Reply to: I am realy sorry for I only needed 5 and actualy took 6 loggers. I can for sure send you some samples on NLA for Her. I will also check and make sure with my superiors if we want another logger too. Send me your mailing info and I will get ya some samples also I will find out and get back with ya about logging thanks for showing interest and the kind words about our products. Thanks!

    That sounds great!!!! I sure hope they let you take another logger! I forgot to mention that I just turned 40. That may make a difference if you don't already have someone older logging NLA for HER.
  14. Big Baller
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378548

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerLace View Post
    I would love to log this, I've been looking for women specific pre workouts! Only problem I would have is the fact that in still on Vanillean, I could always run the Vanillean with it and the run the fat burners a week or two after I finish my Vanillean.. Either way chosen or not I'm interested in learning about it to maybe try it in the near future!!
    Thanks for showing interest in our New womans Line. We have all the woman loggers we need at this time. NLA would love for you to try our products as were certain you would love them. PM me your mailing info and we can get you lined up with some samples

    Keep following our woman logs and keep ur eyes open for other NLA logging ops aswell as special offers on our website.

    Thanks again,
    http://www.nlaperformance.com/
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,447
    Rep Power
    3785188

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerLace View Post
    22 year old female, great at logging! I've been dying for a pre workout that is made just for women! Also been really trying to experiment with different proteins, since I am a women I wonder if the protein would benefit my body better then non gender specific brands. Would be nice to know that my body can soak up most of the protein other then it just getting wasted away. As I said on my last post I wouldn't mind doing another fat burner after I'm done with my Vanillean.
    i know a few pre workouts that work great for women as well if u dont get the chance to log NLA products, PM me
  16. Registered User
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,394
    Rep Power
    4187006

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    i know a few pre workouts that work great for women as well if u dont get the chance to log NLA products, PM me
    Are you gonna show her your new stereo system?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  17. Big Baller
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378548

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post

    Are you gonna show her your new stereo system?
    Do you think woman get special treatment lol
  18. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,519
    Rep Power
    107130

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

    Thanks for showing interest in our New womans Line. We have all the woman loggers we need at this time. NLA would love for you to try our products as were certain you would love them. PM me your mailing info and we can get you lined up with some samples

    Keep following our woman logs and keep ur eyes open for other NLA logging ops aswell as special offers on our website.

    Thanks again,
    http://www.nlaperformance.com/
    love the idea of a female line.I'll def be following along
  19. Big Baller
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378548

    Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post

    love the idea of a female line.I'll def be following along
    Thank you Mitch! We have been getting tons of inquiries about NLA FOR HER. It realy made repping fun. make sure u follow as I think we have some bad ass woman Loggers
  20. Big Baller
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378548

    We have a couple woman that have received there stacks, so watch for upcoming nla for her loggers. Can't Wait to see these woman shred!
  21. NLA Performance Athlete
    Board Sponsor
    power205's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    tucson
    Posts
    280
    Rep Power
    10946

    WOO HOO ~~ Its goin to be exciting to see how the ladies like our new line!! NLA for HER is the real deal~~ Look what its done for MSRIDER!!!




    NLA is Team POWER & inTENsity approved
    NLA PERFORMANCE
    www.nlaperformance.com

    Choice of Champions!!!
  22. Registered User
    double s's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    1,562
    Rep Power
    872991

    Have only seen 2 female logs...where is everyone else?

    Also on Nutraplanet, they are offering Recover and Her Whey, same products but $21 difference....
  23. Big Baller
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378548

    Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Have only seen 2 female logs...where is everyone else?

    Also on Nutraplanet, they are offering Recover and Her Whey, same products but $21 difference....
    Hell yeah they are woop woop! Missyrider and maxfittrainer have logs we have another woman finishing up another log with another company she will start Monday.
  24. Registered User
    tpontoo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  135 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Canton Georgia
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    18644

    I started NLA Shred Her and the Her Aminos this morning. The Shred her definitely makes me feel warm and a slight tingle on my skin, and the Her Aminos is absolutely delicious. I did not get nearly enough sleep last night and the Her Aminos made me feel much more alert. I will be taking a second Shred her before
    I head to the gym at lunch as well as the Uplift. I dont normally take a pre workout so I'm excited to try this and see if
    I notice a difference doing my weight training.
  25. NLA Performance Athlete
    Board Sponsor
    power205's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    tucson
    Posts
    280
    Rep Power
    10946

    Quote Originally Posted by tpontoo View Post
    I started NLA Shred Her and the Her Aminos this morning. The Shred her definitely makes me feel warm and a slight tingle on my skin, and the Her Aminos is absolutely delicious. I did not get nearly enough sleep last night and the Her Aminos made me feel much more alert. I will be taking a second Shred her before
    I head to the gym at lunch as well as the Uplift. I dont normally take a pre workout so I'm excited to try this and see if
    I notice a difference doing my weight training.

    Lets see it Ms Tina!! Show them how P & I does it!! Ladies, you wanna get in shape and get strong this is the girl to listen to..

    I want to hear all bout it kid!!!









    NLA is Team POWER & inTENsity approved
    NLA PERFORMANCE
    www.nlaperformance.com

    Choice of Champions!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-03-2012, 12:47 AM
  2. Replies: 208
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 09:04 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 12:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in