Performax Labs giving out FREE SAMPLES!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are giving out FREE SAMPLES of PowerMax so that everyone can get the chance to try the product. We will be sending out 2 sample packs each that contain 2 scoops.

Check out the formula:

Theres 3 ways to receive a sample, 1. Send me a PM with your address and i will have them out ASAP. 2. Send an email to [email protected] with your address or 3. Go to our website performaxlabs.com and fill out our Free Sample form!

Were very happy to be a part of Anabolic Minds Community!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy 2 using Am.com

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the welcome!Give it a try an request a couple samples from our website!!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Perfect! We will have them sent out ASAP! Should have them by mid to end of the week.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I went to the site and filled out the shipping info and I will give feedback after I try it thank you for
the info.

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
looks pretty good!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support guys! The sample requests are pouring in!! Make sure you guys get them while you can!

BriceBurnsRed

Awards
Filled out the form on the wesbsite, thanks! Excited to try it out.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
awesome! Yea a lot of people have really liked the product so far. Excited to hear everyones thoughts on it!

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
Hell Yeah!! You brought me out of lurking! Form filled out on the website. Looking forward to trying it out.

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
Cary K

Cary K

Awards
that stuff makes my body itch like crazy, better without it for me
it does me too but once I start moving good, it goes away and is just energy for me

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea we left beta-alanine out on purpose, 1. becuase it should be dosed multiple times per day, so if your serious about taking beta-alanine you should already have a product containing it and 2. because some users dont enjoy that feeling.

We will have a product that does contain beta-alanine which will stack perfect with PowerMax! So those that do like will love that stack!

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Yea we left beta-alanine out on purpose, 1. becuase it should be dosed multiple times per day, so if your serious about taking beta-alanine you should already have a product containing it and 2. because some users dont enjoy that feeling.

We will have a product that does contain beta-alanine which will stack perfect with PowerMax! So those that do like will love that stack!
Oh yeah, sounds very interesting!!!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea we are very excited for our upcoming releases.

Just an FYI, anyone that has requested samples, they have all shipped so everyone should be receiving them soon!

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
schweet! thanks for the info and update!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No problem, and we still have more so if you havent ordered some nows your chance, but dont try twice, we'll catch ya!

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
Sweet, got the samples in today! Can't wait to try them. Leg day is tomorrow, I will let you know how it goes!

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Got my samples yesterday, trying it out tomorrow morning!!!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We have a contest goin, post a review in the review section and link it our contest thread and you can win a free bottle!

scw538

scw538

Awards
Review up. 2 words. Awesome product. You guys nailed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got mine in today. Doing arms tomorrow morning, so I'm excited to try it!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lmfao! No wonder I'm still amped!!! Nice!!

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
doing back and biceps tonight, I will put a review after I get back

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
awesome, really looking forward to it! If you want to win a FREE BOTTLE, make a thread in the Supplement Reviews/Log section and link it to the contest thread!!