Athletix is being reborn! Sneak Peak and Testers Needed! - AnabolicMinds.com

Athletix is being reborn! Sneak Peak and Testers Needed!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hello AM members! I know the last few months have been rather quiet for Athletix. Things may have seemed quiet. Too quiet. Eerily quiet. But that is because we have been brewing something. Something big. Something that takes Athletix to the next level and to a grander scale. We are temporarily closing our doors and spending our time in the lab in preparation for the release of an entire new line of products and we want you to be a part of the process!

These products will have more innovation than ever and be more exciting than ever all while holding onto our original philosophy of creating products that actually work and packing as much active ingredient as we can into every serving. Products for athletes, created by athletes and a real Doctor of Pharmacy, not something very many brands can say!

What we are looking to do first is seek out testers for sample bottles of our first test run of products. The hardcore members of Anabolic Minds will always have the strongest say in what makes a quality product. You helped build us up and we want you to continue to be a part of our brand.

Our rep team will be revitalized and educated on all the science of our formulas and as always we will be available to answer any of your questions when the time comes for releasing each product. If you have any urgent questions for Athletix you can always e-mail us at admin@athletixsports.com.

Cheers to a big 2013 year for you and Athletix alike!

Check out what is to come: Stand By For Futher Instructions

Free product will be given to those on "The List"!!
    http://athletixsports.us6.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=5ec08725684f5d0cd0 1a320a7&id=cf9ed86068

Dustin
    Doctor of Pharmacy
    www.athletixsports.com Get your name on The List for specials. Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looking forward to seeing what you guys have in store.
  3. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good luck with the your goals!
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This is gonna be good
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  5. Banned

Any hints?
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So in for this
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

We will have hints on the webpage starting this week .
    www.athletixsports.com Get your name on The List for specials. Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
  8. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    This is gonna be good
    Does this mean AM will be more of JD and his famous promo threads?
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Are you bringing back Packers and DJ Beanpole sling with JD ? You had a good group there.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Does this mean AM will be more of JD and his famous promo threads?
    YEs sir

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Are you bringing back Packers and DJ Beanpole sling with JD ? You had a good group there.
    HEll yeah!!! Packers and DJ are back as well

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    We be back bruddah
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  12. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subbed.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Can't Wait
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Bump!

15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

SuperBump! I'm excited!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    SuperBump! I'm excited!

aha, it's good to see your SuperBumps again AB!

I've missed AM!

17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

aha, it's good to see your SuperBumps again AB!

I've missed AM!
    Haha we missed yall too brother! Was wonderin what happened haha was confused. Stocked on Division1 cuz of it.
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Subbin as well

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Haha we missed yall too brother! Was wonderin what happened haha was confused. Stocked on Division1 cuz of it.
    Love me some Division 1! Which reminds me I need to take some Formula-X and D1 right now lol

20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Love me some Division 1! Which reminds me I need to take some Formula-X and D1 right now lol
    Glad I could help! Haha I start a part Athletix pct in 2 weeks.
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Glad I could help! Haha I start a part Athletix pct in 2 weeks.

Sick! you gonna log it?

22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Sick! you gonna log it?
    It's always logged in my PL log ;-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Subbed. Welcome back JD and Athletix!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

It's always logged in my PL log ;-)
    Sweet, I'll go check that out, I'm running behind all the logs I was following.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Subbed. Welcome back JD and Athletix!
    Thanks Breezy!

25. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

YEs sir

HEll yeah!!! Packers and DJ are back as well
    Great to hear!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

I can't wait to release some hints

27. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

jd is back!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    jd is back!!!

29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

You guys need to get on this list! http://athletixsports.us6.list-manag...&id=cf9ed86068

It is kind of hard to see on the website but that is how we will be giving away free product when the timer is up!
  30. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    You guys need to get on this list! http://athletixsports.us6.list-manag...&id=cf9ed86068

It is kind of hard to see on the website but that is how we will be giving away free product when the timer is up!
    just subbed to the newsletter
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

just subbed to the newsletter
    Everyone should!

32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

I subbed, mostly because you laugh at my jokes.
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    I subbed, mostly because you laugh at my jokes.

Lol, we have the same sense of humor.

34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    Hello AM members! I know the last few months have been rather quiet for Athletix. Things may have seemed quiet. Too quiet. Eerily quiet. But that is because we have been brewing something. Something big. Something that takes Athletix to the next level and to a grander scale. We are temporarily closing our doors and spending our time in the lab in preparation for the release of an entire new line of products and we want you to be a part of the process!

These products will have more innovation than ever and be more exciting than ever all while holding onto our original philosophy of creating products that actually work and packing as much active ingredient as we can into every serving. Products for athletes, created by athletes and a real Doctor of Pharmacy, not something very many brands can say!

What we are looking to do first is seek out testers for sample bottles of our first test run of products. The hardcore members of Anabolic Minds will always have the strongest say in what makes a quality product. You helped build us up and we want you to continue to be a part of our brand.

Our rep team will be revitalized and educated on all the science of our formulas and as always we will be available to answer any of your questions when the time comes for releasing each product. If you have any urgent questions for Athletix you can always e-mail us at admin@athletixsports.com.

Cheers to a big 2013 year for you and Athletix alike!

Check out what is to come: Stand By For Futher Instructions

Free product will be given to those on "The List"!!
    http://athletixsports.us6.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=5ec08725684f5d0cd0 1a320a7&id=cf9ed86068

Dustin
    Doctor of Pharmacy
    BUMP!

Don't forget to sign up on this list! You will be happy you did!

http://athletixsports.us6.list-manag...&id=cf9ed86068

35. Diamond Member

i signed the list...but haven't heard anything yet!!!!
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

i signed the list...but haven't heard anything yet!!!!
    When the countdown clock ends I believe we will hear more. www.athletixsports.com

37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Super bump ;-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Super bump ;-)

39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

I'm curious to know what the flavour will be...

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-09-2010, 01:35 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-09-2010, 05:02 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 12:27 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 11:54 AM