Athletix is being reborn! Sneak Peak and Testers Needed!

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hello AM members! I know the last few months have been rather quiet for Athletix. Things may have seemed quiet. Too quiet. Eerily quiet. But that is because we have been brewing something. Something big. Something that takes Athletix to the next level and to a grander scale. We are temporarily closing our doors and spending our time in the lab in preparation for the release of an entire new line of products and we want you to be a part of the process!

These products will have more innovation than ever and be more exciting than ever all while holding onto our original philosophy of creating products that actually work and packing as much active ingredient as we can into every serving. Products for athletes, created by athletes and a real Doctor of Pharmacy, not something very many brands can say!

What we are looking to do first is seek out testers for sample bottles of our first test run of products. The hardcore members of Anabolic Minds will always have the strongest say in what makes a quality product. You helped build us up and we want you to continue to be a part of our brand.

Our rep team will be revitalized and educated on all the science of our formulas and as always we will be available to answer any of your questions when the time comes for releasing each product. If you have any urgent questions for Athletix you can always e-mail us at [email protected].

Cheers to a big 2013 year for you and Athletix alike!

Check out what is to come: Stand By For Futher Instructions

Free product will be given to those on "The List"!!
http://athletixsports.us6.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=5ec08725684f5d0cd01a320a7&id=cf9ed86068

Dustin
Doctor of Pharmacy

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to seeing what you guys have in store.

domore

Awards
Good luck with the your goals!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
So in for this

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We will have hints on the webpage starting this week :).

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you bringing back Packers and DJ Beanpole sling with JD ? You had a good group there.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
SuperBump! I'm excited!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
aha, it's good to see your SuperBumps again AB!

I've missed AM!
Haha we missed yall too brother! Was wonderin what happened haha was confused. Stocked on Division1 cuz of it.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbin as well

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha we missed yall too brother! Was wonderin what happened haha was confused. Stocked on Division1 cuz of it.
Love me some Division 1! Which reminds me I need to take some Formula-X and D1 right now lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Love me some Division 1! Which reminds me I need to take some Formula-X and D1 right now lol
Glad I could help! Haha I start a part Athletix pct in 2 weeks.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. Welcome back JD and Athletix!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't wait to release some hints :D

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I subbed, mostly because you laugh at my jokes.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello AM members! I know the last few months have been rather quiet for Athletix. Things may have seemed quiet. Too quiet. Eerily quiet. But that is because we have been brewing something. Something big. Something that takes Athletix to the next level and to a grander scale. We are temporarily closing our doors and spending our time in the lab in preparation for the release of an entire new line of products and we want you to be a part of the process!

These products will have more innovation than ever and be more exciting than ever all while holding onto our original philosophy of creating products that actually work and packing as much active ingredient as we can into every serving. Products for athletes, created by athletes and a real Doctor of Pharmacy, not something very many brands can say!

What we are looking to do first is seek out testers for sample bottles of our first test run of products. The hardcore members of Anabolic Minds will always have the strongest say in what makes a quality product. You helped build us up and we want you to continue to be a part of our brand.

Our rep team will be revitalized and educated on all the science of our formulas and as always we will be available to answer any of your questions when the time comes for releasing each product. If you have any urgent questions for Athletix you can always e-mail us at [email protected].

Cheers to a big 2013 year for you and Athletix alike!

Check out what is to come: Stand By For Futher Instructions

Free product will be given to those on "The List"!!
http://athletixsports.us6.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=5ec08725684f5d0cd01a320a7&id=cf9ed86068

Dustin
Doctor of Pharmacy
BUMP!

Don't forget to sign up on this list! You will be happy you did!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i signed the list...but haven't heard anything yet!!!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Super bump ;-)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm curious to know what the flavour will be...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump!

Get on that list!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like he got banned for suggesting mango punch

LMAO ahahaha. That was awesome because as the thread loads and I'm scrolling down I see he was banned, think to myself "wonder why he got banned" Than see your comment lol.

Awesome.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump! Get on that list if you havn't yet!

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
subbed