Athletix is being reborn! Sneak Peak and Testers Needed!

Page 4 of 16 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Ya I got on the list as well.
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow


  2. I would like to be on the list!
    •   
       


  3. Consider me on the list
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  4. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Tommy said the list is just a scam to sell your personal identities.

    ...For some reason I still signed up. I have a lot of problems...
    Lol I'm with ya man
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Tommy said the list is just a scam to sell your personal identities.

    ...For some reason I still signed up. I have a lot of problems...

    Lmao
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  6. Re: Athletix is being reborn! Sneak Peak and Testers Needed!


    I signed up.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  7. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I signed up.


    Awesome, everyone should get on this!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  8. I'm in.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  9. Never used athletix and not on the list. :rebel:

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Never used athletix and not on the list. :rebel:
    You will cave.

    lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  11. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post

    You will cave.

    lol
    I've been looking at a lot of products for so long, just can't justify the purchase of new stuff when my stash is so large.


    Lol I only like to buy things on sale.
  12. Re: Athletix is being reborn! Sneak Peak and Testers Needed!


    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    How did you like the triple athletix stack
    This was my second time using the stack, I love the strength gain and leaning effect.

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I've been looking at a lot of products for so long, just can't justify the purchase of new stuff when my stash is so large.


    Lol I only like to buy things on sale.
    Nutraplanet always has wicked Athletix sales, they just had one not too long ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by garz View Post
    This was my second time using the stack, I love the strength gain and leaning effect.

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Great to hear! I'm a fan of that stack as well, using it in PCT right now with great success.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  14. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post

    Nutraplanet always has wicked Athletix sales, they just had one not too long ago.

    Great to hear! I'm a fan of that stack as well, using it in PCT right now with great success.
    When is not too long ago?

    I've been skipping recent sales for IC release and PES insider lol.

  15. used every product with success....
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    When is not too long ago?

    I've been skipping recent sales for IC release and PES insider lol.
    I believe it was last month when they had a bunch of sale prices on.

    I'm sure Athletix will have a sick sale up for our new product release coming up
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  17. Formula-X is the best. Maybe Athletix should mix in a AI in Formula-X.

  18. That would be awesome!
    SEMPER FI!!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by rhgunner View Post
    Formula-X is the best. Maybe Athletix should mix in a AI in Formula-X.
    Thats an interesting idea....

    Formula-X rocks!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  20. I'll gladly accept a sample tub if it gets made. LOL

  21. cant wait, loved licogenix and doin another run of it next month or so, would love to stack with whatevers comin

  22. I wonder what the flavour will be
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  23. I still haven't received any products from Athletix yet!

    C'mon Tommy. I know you saved my address.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I still haven't received any products from Athletix yet!

    C'mon Tommy. I know you saved my address.
    (Taking a sip of bdcc's Formula-X)........wupps guess I sent them to me
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-09-2010, 02:35 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-09-2010, 06:02 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 01:27 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 12:54 PM
Log in
Log in