Muscle building Androgens

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
[h=2]Muscle building Androgens[/h]Androstenedione, Androstenediol and Testosterone.

New research is showing that testosterone is not the only muscle building androgen! While testosterone is obviously the most researched androgen of the 21st century and the go to androgen for (TRT) testosterone replacement therapy, it is NOT the only androgen.

Several human and animal studies show that androstenedione and androstenediol have very potent muscle building effects (52, 53). The studies referenced in these articles suggest that testosterone was not the active androgen causing these lean muscle building effects. So who is doing all the work if its not our famous favorite hormone testosterone? The potent androgens androstenedione and androstenediol only caused only a mild increase in testosterone yet the animals and humans in these studies were gaining lean muscle mass and losing body fat; almost as if they were on a super high dose of testosterone, interesting isn't it? (52, 53). This observation is also supported by test-tube studies showing that these androgens bind to the androgen receptor in muscle tissue and directly initiate muscle growth. (46-52).

Physical weakness is heavily correlated to low androgen levels. (1-8) Gaining lean mass and strength with low androgen levels is virtually impossible. (10-16) This is probably why some weaker men have such little faith in working out -- because it yields such minimal results -- men with low androgens can virtually block the body from gaining any muscle, or burning any fat from weight training and diet modification. (10-16) If you try to get stronger by working out when you have low androgen levels, it can actually lowers androgen levels.(9)

Please visit our website for more information

Andro Factory

Strongest, Safest, Legal most Affordable Prohormone anywhere.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sub'd for the promo

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this free? or is a log required?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am DOWN . . . .

My app . . . ..

stats: 5-7, 172lbs . . . .
exp: lifting seriously for 12 yrs, lifting humorously for 25 yrs . . . .
goals: maintaining mass whilst doing endurance training; 50 mile bike rides, running 6-10 miles . . . .

currently running a Schwell-style cycle so I can ALWAYS add more to make it fun & interesting . . .

boogerboy

boogerboy

Awards
AndroFactory always has the BEST PROMOS!!!!

Cannot believe they are choosing 10 AM members to log this, so generous. But hey, you gotta get the word out ;)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AndroFactory always has the BEST PROMOS!!!!

Cannot believe they are choosing 10 AM members to log this, so generous. But hey, you gotta get the word out ;)
Oh wow, 10? That's nuts, man. I didn't even see that. Was that on their fb page or something?

Definitely sub'd for more updates!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe -AF provide free or complimentary products. You should visit their website.....
thank . . . .

you . . .

for . . .

the . . .

info . . .

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe -AF provide free or complimentary products. You should visit their website.....
Thanks for the info, Tom.

I'm not going to go there, though. I'll just wait for AF to come back here and post the winners.

Tom Davis

Banned
Awards
Okay but for that this thread should be noticed by AF representatives...... but how?

Thanks for the info, Tom.

I'm not going to go there, though. I'll just wait for AF to come back here and post the winners.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there actually a promo going on here?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there actually a promo going on here?
Yeah. Paul said he spoke with AF and that's how he got the info that they're giving out 10 bottles. Pretty awesome.

I'm not sure if there is some type of contest to get picked or what, though.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah. Paul said he spoke with AF and that's how he got the info that they're giving out 10 bottles. Pretty awesome.

I'm not sure if there is some type of contest to get picked or what, though.
Thanks. In that case... uh, I'm in? LOL

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mr. Button could you share your anti-aging secret
copious amounts of alcohol . . . .

followed by sex with prostitutes . . . .

I am not sure why I write like this . . . . .

Maybe I went to the Tom Davis school of literature . . . .

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
Maybe I went to the Tom Davis school of literature . . . .
Ah I see and which would that be then, pehaps Mr. Davis could chime in and let us know if they are indeed one and the same.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When are winners being picked?

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[h=2]Muscle building Androgens[/h]Androstenedione, Androstenediol and Testosterone.

New research is showing that testosterone is not the only muscle building androgen! While testosterone is obviously the most researched androgen of the 21st century and the go to androgen for (TRT) testosterone replacement therapy, it is NOT the only androgen.

Several human and animal studies show that androstenedione and androstenediol have very potent muscle building effects (52, 53). The studies referenced in these articles suggest that testosterone was not the active androgen causing these lean muscle building effects. So who is doing all the work if its not our famous favorite hormone testosterone? The potent androgens androstenedione and androstenediol only caused only a mild increase in testosterone yet the animals and humans in these studies were gaining lean muscle mass and losing body fat; almost as if they were on a super high dose of testosterone, interesting isn't it? (52, 53). This observation is also supported by test-tube studies showing that these androgens bind to the androgen receptor in muscle tissue and directly initiate muscle growth. (46-52).

Physical weakness is heavily correlated to low androgen levels. (1-8) Gaining lean mass and strength with low androgen levels is virtually impossible. (10-16) This is probably why some weaker men have such little faith in working out -- because it yields such minimal results -- men with low androgens can virtually block the body from gaining any muscle, or burning any fat from weight training and diet modification. (10-16) If you try to get stronger by working out when you have low androgen levels, it can actually lowers androgen levels.(9)

Please visit our website for more information

Andro Factory

Strongest, Safest, Legal most Affordable Prohormone anywhere.
just a research article

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait. So it's not a company promotion?
So I am NOT a winner? But my mom always told me that I am special . . .

If it is NOT a promo why is it in the promo section?

I SO CONFUSE too!

Tom Davis

Banned
Awards
I think your mom is right........

So I am NOT a winner? But my mom always told me that I am special . . .

If it is NOT a promo why is it in the promo section?

I SO CONFUSE too!

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a feeling that the AF reps have no plans to ever make another post in this thread................ . . . . ......................... . . ............................. .... . . . .... . . ... . .......................................

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's being promoted? Bull shiit?
No. Our products. Posting in this section does not require giving anything away.
Now go away jb lol.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
No. Our products. Posting in this section does not require giving anything away.
Now go away jb lol.
Got to love Jb <3! And I mean Jbryan, not le bieber.