MAX-BULK Softgels vs. Testosterone 450ng/dL! Equivalent?

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
[h=2]MAX-BULK Softgels vs. Testosterone 450ng/dL! Equivalent?[/h]
Research shows that androgen levels (e.g. testosterone) must increase by 1000 ng/dl to add 3.3 lbs of new lean body mass and to enhance strength by 30% without training or diet interventions (39-41). The outside studies quoted in this article show that a daily dose of 6 MAX-BULK softgels can increase androgens enough to match the overall bioactivity of a 2700 ng/dl testosterone level. (42-51)

So if your testosterone level is currently 700ng/dL, than 6 softgels of MAX-BULK could promote enough "testosterone-activity" to surpass the threshold 2x and increase lean body mass by 6.6lbs over 8 weeks -- if you change no factors at all. Subjects have shown that additional lean mass and strength can be obtained by following an appropriate diet and training program.

Please visit our website for more information

Andro Factory

MAX-BULK

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[h=2]MAX-BULK Softgels vs. Testosterone 450ng/dL! Equivalent?[/h]
Research shows that androgen levels (e.g. testosterone) must increase by 1000 ng/dl to add 3.3 lbs of new lean body mass and to enhance strength by 30% without training or diet interventions (39-41). The outside studies quoted in this article show that a daily dose of 6 MAX-BULK softgels can increase androgens enough to match the overall bioactivity of a 2700 ng/dl testosterone level. (42-51)

So if your testosterone level is currently 700ng/dL, than 6 softgels of MAX-BULK could promote enough "testosterone-activity" to surpass the threshold 2x and increase lean body mass by 6.6lbs over 8 weeks -- if you change no factors at all. Subjects have shown that additional lean mass and strength can be obtained by following an appropriate diet and training program.

Please visit our website for more information

Andro Factory

MAX-BULK
good info can't wait to get me some :D

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
everyone is going to try this once its released ;)

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Check out the Label ...

MAX-BULK Softgels vs. Testosterone 450ng/dL! Equivalent?Research shows that androgen levels (e.g. testosterone) must increase by 1000 ng/dl to add 3.3 lbs of new lean body mass and to enhance strength by 30% without training or diet interventions (39-41). The outside studies quoted in this article show that a daily dose of 6 MAX-BULK softgels can increase androgens enough to match the overall bioactivity of a 2700 ng/dl testosterone level. (42-51)So if your testosterone level is currently 700ng/dL, than 6 softgels of MAX-BULK could promote enough "testosterone-activity" to surpass the threshold 2x and increase lean body mass by 6.6lbs over 8 weeks -- if you change no factors at all. Subjects have shown that additional lean mass and strength can be obtained by following an appropriate diet and training program.Please visit our website for more informationAndro FactoryMAX-BULK
Check out the New BULKING Product from ANDRO FACTORY. Similar to BULK-UP...only different....
MAX-BULK LABEL400AM.gif

Attachments

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
I can't wait until the new shipment comes in...

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so you're comparing your OTC dhea metabolites directly to injectable testosterone?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so you're comparing your OTC dhea metabolites directly to injectable testosterone?
The muscle building effects are similar, yes.
Is esterified DHEA injectable testosterone?
No.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
usually not a fan of these products but this looks sick, def runnin a bottle with next cycle

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I think the only way id believe these claims was to try it my self and get a full hormone panel work up in the final week.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the only way id believe these claims was to try it my self and get a full hormone panel work up in the final week.
this is the best way to go about it if your really looking to see how it performs plus it's a good idea period to get that done after any cycle to make sure things are normal

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Im not saying i will actually do it mostly because im not spending the money on something i personally have huge doubts over, im just basically waving the bs flag in the most tasteful means possible. This is almost as far fetched as the post a pp rep made about how drs would recommend their dht based ph, so please dont expect a log with bloods.

I just feel that i should clarify.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im not saying i will actually do it mostly because im not spending the money on something i personally have huge doubts over, im just basically waving the bs flag in the most tasteful means possible. This is almost as far fetched as the post a pp rep made about how drs would recommend their dht based ph, so please dont expect a log with bloods.

I just feel that i should clarify.
that's cool no offense taken at all i appreciate the feedback thoughts and ideas. getting a panel done is def something more people should be aware of

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
A dietary supplement is NOT suppose to make claims

Sounds good. We have sent guys into do testing with a full hormone panel and that is where some of of data comes from. We would LOVE you to do the same and post it here. But let me be clear. A dietary supplement is NOT suppose to make claims. That would make us a new drug and require an NDI to sell it. As you might know the ingredients we use are DHEA based and grandfathered in, there for can not get an NDI because they are not synthetic man invented "New Drugs". That is why we very clearly 'Just share what information we have" and "the studies we reference" but leave 'NDI Claims" out of it. Yes, we have had guys run hormone panels and the results were good. but we try to stay away from "Making Claims"-AF