1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

This economy sucks!!! Let PNI amd HWD help you out

Sup bros!!!! Here is a rather different type of giveaway

First the simple rules
    18+
    USA only

Ok here we go...we all know the economy is crappy so let me help you out.

I'm picking 5 people to send some PNI prodigy samples to that's the first order of business...all you have to do is link up a review of the prodigy after you have tried it and out of those 5 I will pick 1 person at RANDOM to receive a 25$ Nutra planet gift card!!!

How to enter?

Name:
    Something someone has done nice for you:
    Something you have done nice for someone else:

For example: I lost my wallet I actually left it on my car and drove away from the gas station and honestly had no hope of ever getting it well a kind guy brought it to my house after looking at my license! Best feeling ever!!!

How I played it forward: while driving home after a long night at work I dug an elderly lady out of a snow bank and followed her home to make sure she got there in the bad weather

Winners will be picked in due time
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Awesome promo bro
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Awesome promo bro
    Thanks brother gotta start 2013 off right
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

I'm Doug, I'm 32, I want to try out prodigy because I like finding new supps that help me meet my goals. At Xmas time while shopping for a tree, my daughter fell in love with a tree that was a little out of my price range. After explaining to the owner of the lot why I wouldn't be taking home the tree my little girl had been dancing around for 20 minutes, I was told to give him the $$$ I had take the tree and enjoy my Xmas. Thanks again Tom. As a bit of karmic payback. I stopped to help a lady and her kid stranded on the side of the road. I wasn't able to get her car going, but I did give the two of them a warm place to wait until their ride got there. Great giveaway, good luck to everyone that enters!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Omfg I forgot to post my prodigy review up in the reviews section after putting it in my thread. This promo just reminded me. Its been a crazy week being out of town. I'll post my review tomorrow.

Awesome promo, btw!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Get on this guys. I tried the samples and would purchase
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Awesome pay it forward promo bro. Looking for good things from PNI comming up
    After a year off, I'm back
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Great promo here, guys!

Ricky is crazy with the extra-generous giveaways.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by druller655321 View Post
    I'm Doug, I'm 32, I want to try out prodigy because I like finding new supps that help me meet my goals. At Xmas time while shopping for a tree, my daughter fell in love with a tree that was a little out of my price range. After explaining to the owner of the lot why I wouldn't be taking home the tree my little girl had been dancing around for 20 minutes, I was told to give him the $$$ I had take the tree and enjoy my Xmas. Thanks again Tom. As a bit of karmic payback. I stopped to help a lady and her kid stranded on the side of the road. I wasn't able to get her car going, but I did give the two of them a warm place to wait until their ride got there. Great giveaway, good luck to everyone that enters!
    Great app!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Omfg I forgot to post my prodigy review up in the reviews section after putting it in my thread. This promo just reminded me. Its been a crazy week being out of town. I'll post my review tomorrow.

Awesome promo, btw!
    Thanks bro glad you enjoyed it!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Get on this guys. I tried the samples and would purchase
    Thank you bro! Your a vet in this industry so that means a lot great job with the cycle armor it needs to be a staple for people on cycles
    Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Awesome pay it forward promo bro. Looking for good things from PNI comming up
    We are trying broski small companies grow within time but this company deff has my heart
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Great promo here, guys!

Thanks!! PNI gave a ton of supplements and tees and DVDs and stuff to the troops so I figure I need to do something myself! Yes this giveaway is all out of pocket to me but as I said it feels good to play it forward guys

Lets get some more apps in remember you don't have to log it or anything so you can apply while doing another log all you have to do is try the few scoops I send you and type up a few word review and link To be entered to win spend your gift card on what you want (PNI stuff or maybe your out of your staples or need some protein) it's your card do what you want
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Name: Sean

Why you want to try prodigy: It's a company that I've seen great reviews for but just haven't gotten around to trying it yet.

Something someone has done nice for you: I'm either surrounded by coworkers or my wife and boy. My boy started saying dadadadadada, so I'll take that as something nice someone's done for me.

Something you have done nice for someone else: A couple was buying groceries ahead of me in line. They were a few bucks short and were deciding which food to leave back. I told the cashier to ring up the last bit on my checkout.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

My room mate lost his job and I offered him to work for me. I want to try it because it has clinical dose of what I like.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Great bros keep them coming glad people are kind
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  13. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor

Mr Howwedo you never cease to amaze me. It is an honor and a priveledge to have you on our team!!!!
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    Mr Howwedo you never cease to amaze me. It is an honor and a priveledge to have you on our team!!!!
    Thank you brother it's my pleasure being apart of such an amazing company with fantastic co workers and on that notes lets get some more people bros ill even let you pick between blueberry or watermelon as I said no log needed just a review so if your already logging something that's fine still throw yourself in the ring! You won't regret prodigy it's great!!!
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Thank you brother it's my pleasure being apart of such an amazing company with fantastic co workers and on that notes lets get some more people bros ill even let you pick between blueberry or watermelon as I said no log needed just a review so if your already logging something that's fine still throw yourself in the ring! You won't regret prodigy it's great!!!
    indeed it is an amazing pre workout product!
  16. Big Baller
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Awesome promo Bro! PNI has a great Rep for sure. The man that keeps giving.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

So far everyone is a winner lets get some more apps bros I wanna spread the prodigy word
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Unique promo, nicely done Howwe!
    In4 50 blueberry prodigy samples!!
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by druller655321 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Great promo here, guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Name: Sean

Why you want to try prodigy: It's a company that I've seen great reviews for but just haven't gotten around to trying it yet.

Something someone has done nice for you: I'm either surrounded by coworkers or my wife and boy. My boy started saying dadadadadada, so I'll take that as something nice someone's done for me.

Something you have done nice for someone else: A couple was buying groceries ahead of me in line. They were a few bucks short and were deciding which food to leave back. I told the cashier to ring up the last bit on my checkout.
    Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    My room mate lost his job and I offered him to work for me. I want to try it because it has clinical dose of what I like.
    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Unique promo, nicely done Howwe!
    In4 50 blueberry prodigy samples!!
    PM your info my brothers
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  20. Registered User

Name:Steve

Why you want to try prodigy:Nice profile, great reviews. I particularly like the fact that it's not heavy handed on the stims.

Something someone has done nice for you:A co-worker rescued banner for a blood drive I set up w/Boston Children's Hospital at the gym I co-manage. The boss was in a piss-ass mood and started a little "clean-up" project (it was before my shift started). I just received the banner w/o a chance to put it up. Thought it had been trashed.

Something you have done nice for someone else:Got my girlfriends kid a job interview w/a national tire dealer. I'm friendly with the area director. He's a good kid. Stuck being jerked off by his current employer to go full-time and is paying his rent/bills etc...paycheck to paycheck. Living in a hole. His girlfriend's finishing college and he's the sole provider. Moved out too early, too unprepared and has suffered the consequences.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SD1959 View Post
    Name:Steve

Why you want to try prodigy:Nice profile, great reviews. I particularly like the fact that it's not heavy handed on the stims.

Something someone has done nice for you:A co-worker rescued banner for a blood drive I set up w/Boston Children's Hospital at the gym I co-manage. The boss was in a piss-ass mood and started a little "clean-up" project (it was before my shift started). I just received the banner w/o a chance to put it up. Thought it had been trashed.

Something you have done nice for someone else:Got my girlfriends kid a job interview w/a national tire dealer. I'm friendly with the area director. He's a good kid. Stuck being jerked off by his current employer to go full-time and is paying his rent/bills etc...paycheck to paycheck. Living in a hole. His girlfriend's finishing college and he's the sole provider. Moved out too early, too unprepared and has suffered the consequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZAP24 View Post
    Name: Zach

I would like to try out some prodigy samples because I'm always looking for better sups to get me to go beyond my goals not just meet them.

Something nice that someone has done for me is my parents helping me out with some of my college expenses.

Something nice that I have done for someone is shoveling snow from and elderly woman's driveway and walkway after 4 inches of snow.
    Send me your info fellows!!! Also great way to play it forward gentlemen!!! Keep it coming bro I'm feeling generous
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

I would love to check out Prodigy!! Something nice someone had done for me was on Christmas Eve I was putting gas in my car. Went in to pay and the lady at the counter says "Merry Christmas, the man that was just in here paid for your gas." I couldn't believe it. That had never happened to me. The next week I took my wife and daughter out for supper and there were two young Air Force guys sitting at the table next to us. I got up went to their waitress and said "I want to pay their bill". We finished our meal paid for ours and theirs and left. Wasn't wanting a thanks or even recognition, just wanted to pay it forward and give them the awesome feeling I had gotten the week before. I think if more people did random acts of kindness like that we would live in a better world!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I would love to check out Prodigy!! Something nice someone had done for me was on Christmas Eve I was putting gas in my car. Went in to pay and the lady at the counter says "Merry Christmas, the man that was just in here paid for your gas." I couldn't believe it. That had never happened to me. The next week I took my wife and daughter out for supper and there were two young Air Force guys sitting at the table next to us. I got up went to their waitress and said "I want to pay their bill". We finished our meal paid for ours and theirs and left. Wasn't wanting a thanks or even recognition, just wanted to pay it forward and give them the awesome feeling I had gotten the week before. I think if more people did random acts of kindness like that we would live in a better world!!
    PM your info bro

Ok guys I have a few samples left to give out so lets get a few more in this

Also mailed out everyone's samples today

Got about half a tub left (yes I love my prodigy dearly but I feel I'd rather share with my AM bros
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  24. Registered User

tom
    i want to try prodigy because mack and marms both like it.
    people have always been good to me-for some reason, lol....the latest was someone taking the time to return my dog from 4 blocks away when he got loose from my wife...i was close to depressed thinking the worse had happened to sid.

before my father in law died i spent a lot of time at the va hospital. i met a lot of vets who had no family nearby and started volunteering in art's honor....i probably get more out of it than they do, but they seem happy to have someone spend some time with them-especially during the holidays!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    tom
    people have always been good to me-for some reason, lol....the latest was someone taking the time to return my dog from 4 blocks away when he got loose from my wife...i was close to depressed thinking the worse had happened to sid.

before my father in law died i spent a lot of time at the va hospital. i met a lot of vets who had no family nearby and started volunteering in art's honor....i probably get more out of it than they do, but they seem happy to have someone spend some time with them-especially during the holidays!!!
    awesome,i approve this message!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

tom

Info bro PM it looking forward to how you like it
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Ok guys going to the post office tomorrow so get me your info PM or email me at ricky@pni-online.com for anyone who didn't enter and wants to at least try it and for everyone that entered be sure to post up your review and link it for you chance at that sexy 25$ Nutraplanet gift card taken straight from howwedos account

MAKE IT RAIN PRODIGY!!!!!!!!!
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

did you get mine from the other day?
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Ok guys going to the post office tomorrow so get me your info PM or email me at ricky@pni-online.com for anyone who didn't enter and wants to at least try it and for everyone that entered be sure to post up your review and link it for you chance at that sexy 25$ Nutraplanet gift card taken straight from howwedos account

MAKE IT RAIN PRODIGY!!!!!!!!!
    Make it rain on dem ho's! Lol
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

I'm a ho?!?!

I'm okay with that.
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  31. Registered User

Info bro PM it looking forward to how you like it
    thank you, sir....

i didn't realize at the start that you were doing this out of your own stash...now i understand the theme of this promo, lol.

would be nice if your boss reimbursed you.........just a hint!!!!!!!!
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

thank you, sir....

i didn't realize at the start that you were doing this out of your own stash...now i understand the theme of this promo, lol.

That's just

how-he-do !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

That's just

how-he-do !
    Baziiinga!
  34. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    That's just

how-he-do !
    lol...nice!!!!
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    did you get mine from the other day?
    Yes sir

thank you, sir....

Chad is beyond good to me and I'm blessed to be given the chance to rep for such a great company and person so this one is on me boys
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  36. Registered User

Yes sir

Chad is beyond good to me and I'm blessed to be given the chance to rep for such a great company and person so this one is on me boys
    in that case, i wish the best for both of you!!!

and thanks!!!
  37. Big Baller
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Good work in here bro! Its realy awesome to here all the good ppl have done and your rewarding them. Class Act!
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Good work in here bro! Its realy awesome to here all the good ppl have done and your rewarding them. Class Act!
    Thanks brother all samples have been sent out lol I will have more samples when my order from NP comes in this week guys so anytime anyone wants to try prodigy it's on me boys I want to show you how great it truly is...I'm not saying it will be all over your favor but I can promise it will be in your top 3 thanks again for everything all you bros do around here I enjoy this forum very much and appreciate everyone and everything they have to bring to the table
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    ^^^
    Life's a garden, dig it
  40. Registered User

Thanks brother all samples have been sent out lol I will have more samples when my order from NP comes in this week guys so anytime anyone wants to try prodigy it's on me boys I want to show you how great it truly is...I'm not saying it will be all over your favor but I can promise it will be in your top 3 thanks again for everything all you bros do around here I enjoy this forum very much and appreciate everyone and everything they have to bring to the table
    i have to admit, i wasn't much interested in pni before...but after taking a look i am intrugued by paragon.

next time i see it on sale i might get one.

you guys ever think of releasing a ai only product?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. This stuff might help you out!!!!!
    By ALLPROREP in forum Bulking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 03:49 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-31-2005, 09:15 AM
  3. Hello to all, VETS help me out with this HGH
    By FreakNasty22 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 6