howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sup bros!!!! Here is a rather different type of giveaway

First the simple rules
18+
USA only

Ok here we go...we all know the economy is crappy so let me help you out.

I'm picking 5 people to send some PNI prodigy samples to that's the first order of business...all you have to do is link up a review of the prodigy after you have tried it and out of those 5 I will pick 1 person at RANDOM to receive a 25$ Nutra planet gift card!!!

How to enter?

Name:
Something someone has done nice for you:
Something you have done nice for someone else:

For example: I lost my wallet I actually left it on my car and drove away from the gas station and honestly had no hope of ever getting it well a kind guy brought it to my house after looking at my license! Best feeling ever!!!

How I played it forward: while driving home after a long night at work I dug an elderly lady out of a snow bank and followed her home to make sure she got there in the bad weather

Winners will be picked in due time :)

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Awesome promo bro

druller655321

Awards
I'm Doug, I'm 32, I want to try out prodigy because I like finding new supps that help me meet my goals. At Xmas time while shopping for a tree, my daughter fell in love with a tree that was a little out of my price range. After explaining to the owner of the lot why I wouldn't be taking home the tree my little girl had been dancing around for 20 minutes, I was told to give him the $$$ I had take the tree and enjoy my Xmas. Thanks again Tom. As a bit of karmic payback. I stopped to help a lady and her kid stranded on the side of the road. I wasn't able to get her car going, but I did give the two of them a warm place to wait until their ride got there. Great giveaway, good luck to everyone that enters!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Omfg I forgot to post my prodigy review up in the reviews section after putting it in my thread. This promo just reminded me. Its been a crazy week being out of town. I'll post my review tomorrow.

Awesome promo, btw!

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Awesome pay it forward promo bro. Looking for good things from PNI comming up ;)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great promo here, guys!

Ricky is crazy with the extra-generous giveaways.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm Doug, I'm 32, I want to try out prodigy because I like finding new supps that help me meet my goals. At Xmas time while shopping for a tree, my daughter fell in love with a tree that was a little out of my price range. After explaining to the owner of the lot why I wouldn't be taking home the tree my little girl had been dancing around for 20 minutes, I was told to give him the $$$ I had take the tree and enjoy my Xmas. Thanks again Tom. As a bit of karmic payback. I stopped to help a lady and her kid stranded on the side of the road. I wasn't able to get her car going, but I did give the two of them a warm place to wait until their ride got there. Great giveaway, good luck to everyone that enters!
Great app!!!
Omfg I forgot to post my prodigy review up in the reviews section after putting it in my thread. This promo just reminded me. Its been a crazy week being out of town. I'll post my review tomorrow.

Awesome promo, btw!
Thanks bro glad you enjoyed it!!!
Get on this guys. I tried the samples and would purchase :)
Thank you bro! Your a vet in this industry so that means a lot great job with the cycle armor it needs to be a staple for people on cycles
Awesome pay it forward promo bro. Looking for good things from PNI comming up ;)
We are trying broski small companies grow within time but this company deff has my heart
Great promo here, guys!

Thanks!! PNI gave a ton of supplements and tees and DVDs and stuff to the troops so I figure I need to do something myself! Yes this giveaway is all out of pocket to me but as I said it feels good to play it forward guys

Lets get some more apps in remember you don't have to log it or anything so you can apply while doing another log all you have to do is try the few scoops I send you and type up a few word review and link To be entered to win :) spend your gift card on what you want (PNI stuff or maybe your out of your staples or need some protein) it's your card do what you want :)

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Name: Sean

Why you want to try prodigy: It's a company that I've seen great reviews for but just haven't gotten around to trying it yet.

Something someone has done nice for you: I'm either surrounded by coworkers or my wife and boy. My boy started saying dadadadadada, so I'll take that as something nice someone's done for me.

Something you have done nice for someone else: A couple was buying groceries ahead of me in line. They were a few bucks short and were deciding which food to leave back. I told the cashier to ring up the last bit on my checkout.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My room mate lost his job and I offered him to work for me. I want to try it because it has clinical dose of what I like.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Mr Howwedo you never cease to amaze me. It is an honor and a priveledge to have you on our team!!!!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mr Howwedo you never cease to amaze me. It is an honor and a priveledge to have you on our team!!!!
Thank you brother it's my pleasure being apart of such an amazing company with fantastic co workers and on that notes lets get some more people bros :) ill even let you pick between blueberry or watermelon :) as I said no log needed just a review so if your already logging something that's fine still throw yourself in the ring! You won't regret prodigy it's great!!!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Thank you brother it's my pleasure being apart of such an amazing company with fantastic co workers and on that notes lets get some more people bros :) ill even let you pick between blueberry or watermelon :) as I said no log needed just a review so if your already logging something that's fine still throw yourself in the ring! You won't regret prodigy it's great!!!
indeed it is an amazing pre workout product!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Awesome promo Bro! PNI has a great Rep for sure. The man that keeps giving.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far everyone is a winner :) lets get some more apps bros I wanna spread the prodigy word

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unique promo, nicely done Howwe!
In4 50 blueberry prodigy samples!! :)

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great promo here, guys!

Name: Sean

Why you want to try prodigy: It's a company that I've seen great reviews for but just haven't gotten around to trying it yet.

Something someone has done nice for you: I'm either surrounded by coworkers or my wife and boy. My boy started saying dadadadadada, so I'll take that as something nice someone's done for me.

Something you have done nice for someone else: A couple was buying groceries ahead of me in line. They were a few bucks short and were deciding which food to leave back. I told the cashier to ring up the last bit on my checkout.
My room mate lost his job and I offered him to work for me. I want to try it because it has clinical dose of what I like.
Unique promo, nicely done Howwe!
In4 50 blueberry prodigy samples!! :)
PM your info my brothers

SD1959

Awards
Name:Steve

Why you want to try prodigy:Nice profile, great reviews. I particularly like the fact that it's not heavy handed on the stims.

Something someone has done nice for you:A co-worker rescued banner for a blood drive I set up w/Boston Children's Hospital at the gym I co-manage. The boss was in a piss-ass mood and started a little "clean-up" project (it was before my shift started). I just received the banner w/o a chance to put it up. Thought it had been trashed.

Something you have done nice for someone else:Got my girlfriends kid a job interview w/a national tire dealer. I'm friendly with the area director. He's a good kid. Stuck being jerked off by his current employer to go full-time and is paying his rent/bills etc...paycheck to paycheck. Living in a hole. His girlfriend's finishing college and he's the sole provider. Moved out too early, too unprepared and has suffered the consequences.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Name:Steve

Why you want to try prodigy:Nice profile, great reviews. I particularly like the fact that it's not heavy handed on the stims.

Something someone has done nice for you:A co-worker rescued banner for a blood drive I set up w/Boston Children's Hospital at the gym I co-manage. The boss was in a piss-ass mood and started a little "clean-up" project (it was before my shift started). I just received the banner w/o a chance to put it up. Thought it had been trashed.

Something you have done nice for someone else:Got my girlfriends kid a job interview w/a national tire dealer. I'm friendly with the area director. He's a good kid. Stuck being jerked off by his current employer to go full-time and is paying his rent/bills etc...paycheck to paycheck. Living in a hole. His girlfriend's finishing college and he's the sole provider. Moved out too early, too unprepared and has suffered the consequences.
Name: Zach

I would like to try out some prodigy samples because I'm always looking for better sups to get me to go beyond my goals not just meet them.

Something nice that someone has done for me is my parents helping me out with some of my college expenses.

Something nice that I have done for someone is shoveling snow from and elderly woman's driveway and walkway after 4 inches of snow.
Send me your info fellows!!! Also great way to play it forward gentlemen!!! Keep it coming bro I'm feeling generous :)

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to check out Prodigy!! Something nice someone had done for me was on Christmas Eve I was putting gas in my car. Went in to pay and the lady at the counter says "Merry Christmas, the man that was just in here paid for your gas." I couldn't believe it. That had never happened to me. The next week I took my wife and daughter out for supper and there were two young Air Force guys sitting at the table next to us. I got up went to their waitress and said "I want to pay their bill". We finished our meal paid for ours and theirs and left. Wasn't wanting a thanks or even recognition, just wanted to pay it forward and give them the awesome feeling I had gotten the week before. I think if more people did random acts of kindness like that we would live in a better world!!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to check out Prodigy!! Something nice someone had done for me was on Christmas Eve I was putting gas in my car. Went in to pay and the lady at the counter says "Merry Christmas, the man that was just in here paid for your gas." I couldn't believe it. That had never happened to me. The next week I took my wife and daughter out for supper and there were two young Air Force guys sitting at the table next to us. I got up went to their waitress and said "I want to pay their bill". We finished our meal paid for ours and theirs and left. Wasn't wanting a thanks or even recognition, just wanted to pay it forward and give them the awesome feeling I had gotten the week before. I think if more people did random acts of kindness like that we would live in a better world!!
PM your info bro

Ok guys I have a few samples left to give out so lets get a few more in this :)

Also mailed out everyone's samples today

Got about half a tub left (yes I love my prodigy dearly but I feel I'd rather share with my AM bros

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
tom
i want to try prodigy because mack and marms both like it.
people have always been good to me-for some reason, lol....the latest was someone taking the time to return my dog from 4 blocks away when he got loose from my wife...i was close to depressed thinking the worse had happened to sid.

before my father in law died i spent a lot of time at the va hospital. i met a lot of vets who had no family nearby and started volunteering in art's honor....i probably get more out of it than they do, but they seem happy to have someone spend some time with them-especially during the holidays!!!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
tom
people have always been good to me-for some reason, lol....the latest was someone taking the time to return my dog from 4 blocks away when he got loose from my wife...i was close to depressed thinking the worse had happened to sid.

before my father in law died i spent a lot of time at the va hospital. i met a lot of vets who had no family nearby and started volunteering in art's honor....i probably get more out of it than they do, but they seem happy to have someone spend some time with them-especially during the holidays!!!
awesome,i approve this message!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tom

Info bro PM it :) looking forward to how you like it

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys going to the post office tomorrow so get me your info PM or email me at [email protected] for anyone who didn't enter and wants to at least try it and for everyone that entered be sure to post up your review and link it for you chance at that sexy 25$ Nutraplanet gift card taken straight from howwedos account :)

MAKE IT RAIN PRODIGY!!!!!!!!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys going to the post office tomorrow so get me your info PM or email me at [email protected] for anyone who didn't enter and wants to at least try it and for everyone that entered be sure to post up your review and link it for you chance at that sexy 25$ Nutraplanet gift card taken straight from howwedos account :)

MAKE IT RAIN PRODIGY!!!!!!!!!
Make it rain on dem ho's! Lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Info bro PM it :) looking forward to how you like it
thank you, sir....

i didn't realize at the start that you were doing this out of your own stash...now i understand the theme of this promo, lol.

would be nice if your boss reimbursed you.........just a hint!!!!!!!!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thank you, sir....

i didn't realize at the start that you were doing this out of your own stash...now i understand the theme of this promo, lol.

That's just

how-he-do !

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
did you get mine from the other day?
Yes sir
thank you, sir....

Chad is beyond good to me and I'm blessed to be given the chance to rep for such a great company and person so this one is on me boys :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes sir

Chad is beyond good to me and I'm blessed to be given the chance to rep for such a great company and person so this one is on me boys :)
in that case, i wish the best for both of you!!!

and thanks!!!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Good work in here bro! Its realy awesome to here all the good ppl have done and your rewarding them. Class Act!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good work in here bro! Its realy awesome to here all the good ppl have done and your rewarding them. Class Act!
Thanks brother all samples have been sent out lol I will have more samples when my order from NP comes in this week guys so anytime anyone wants to try prodigy it's on me boys I want to show you how great it truly is...I'm not saying it will be all over your favor but I can promise it will be in your top 3 :) thanks again for everything all you bros do around here I enjoy this forum very much and appreciate everyone and everything they have to bring to the table

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks brother all samples have been sent out lol I will have more samples when my order from NP comes in this week guys so anytime anyone wants to try prodigy it's on me boys I want to show you how great it truly is...I'm not saying it will be all over your favor but I can promise it will be in your top 3 :) thanks again for everything all you bros do around here I enjoy this forum very much and appreciate everyone and everything they have to bring to the table
i have to admit, i wasn't much interested in pni before...but after taking a look i am intrugued by paragon.

next time i see it on sale i might get one.

you guys ever think of releasing a ai only product?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have to admit, i wasn't much interested in pni before...but after taking a look i am intrugued by paragon.

next time i see it on sale i might get one.

you guys ever think of releasing a ai only product?
We got plenty in the works trust me on that a few big things coming very soon my friend but ideas from customers are always welcomed :)

Russianog

Russianog

Awards
Name: Jack Pavlov
Why you want to try prodigy: Heard great things, very clean energy and endurance
Something someone has done nice for you: Luke is actually helping me with my routine and work out 100%. Huge enormous help which is extremely kind of him to do that in his spare time.
Something you have done nice for someone else: Joined the marine corp

I'm already receiving a free sample so I guess i'm entering to win the gift card :)

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Samples came today. Will be trying it out tonight. Where do you want us to post a review? Supplement logs/reviews?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Name: Jack Pavlov
Why you want to try prodigy: Heard great things, very clean energy and endurance
Something someone has done nice for you: Luke is actually helping me with my routine and work out 100%. Huge enormous help which is extremely kind of him to do that in his spare time.
Something you have done nice for someone else: Joined the marine corp

I'm already receiving a free sample so I guess i'm entering to win the gift card :)
Gotcha bro just link up your review to be entered
Samples came today. Will be trying it out tonight. Where do you want us to post a review? Supplement logs/reviews?
You can post it there or on the anabolicminds site you can add a review to a product and do it that way brother

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotcha bro just link up your review to be entered

You can post it there or on the anabolicminds site you can add a review to a product and do it that way brother
Thanks again bro!!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy crap Ricky, did you spike my sample?! Sitting in traffic on the way to the gym and I'm about to rip my steering wheel off. Been a while since I've had stims outside of a caffeine pill..lol

druller655321

Awards
^^^Yeah wasn't expecting that much, and I only took half serving! Really sucks cuz I strained my calf and couldn't finish today. I'll post a review after I try the blueberry tomorrow and see how it treats me for my chest/arms workout (btw I'm expecting to kill it).

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy crap Ricky, did you spike my sample?! Sitting in traffic on the way to the gym and I'm about to rip my steering wheel off. Been a while since I've had stims outside of a caffeine pill..lol
^^^Yeah wasn't expecting that much, and I only took half serving! Really sucks cuz I strained my calf and couldn't finish today. I'll post a review after I try the blueberry tomorrow and see how it treats me for my chest/arms workout (btw I'm expecting to kill it).
That's bc it came right from my prodigy tub :) makes it that much more special brother glad you are enjoying it!!! It's my go to pre when I want Stims for sure hope everyone is enjoying...remember to post your reviews links and ill pic a random one for a 25$ NP giftcard

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
tried one sample baggie yesterday, will try the other in the morning....i will post review sometime tomorrow when i find time.

big thanks to ricky and pmi!!!!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Name : Michael Freedman
Why do I want to try Prodigy : I received 2 samples to try of Prodigy and it worked so well I would love
to try some more it's one preworkout that's on my list to buy but a few more
samples wouldn't hurt.
Something nice I did for someone: I work in high end retail and on a straight commission sales floor and a customer
came in looking for one of my co workers who happened to be off the floor at that
time to pick up some merchandise that they had tried on earlier that day but the sales
person never put the merchandise on hold so that means if I get the items the customer
wanted I could actually ring up the sale for myself but I didn't I rang up the sale for my
co worker and gave them the whole sale. When I saw the salesperson I gave them a record
copy of the receipt of the transaction that I rung up for them and they were actually SHOCKED
because anyone else would of taken the sale for themselves but that's not how I roll I always try
to do the right thing and I always get it back and when it does it comes back in doubles.
Something nice someone did for me- That's an easy one Ricky sent me 2 samples of Prodigy from his personal container after I thought
he forgot about me and as I told you before I do this all the time for people and I actually write out
diets, training programs, and give supplement advice pretty much all day at work Lol and I never charge
anyone because I just enjoy doing it. It was nice to have someone do something for me even getting
of Prodigy was a nice gesture and now I like PNI'S product and I am able to talk about it to others so
thank you Ricky.