This economy sucks!!! Let PNI amd HWD help you out

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

i have to admit, i wasn't much interested in pni before...but after taking a look i am intrugued by paragon.

next time i see it on sale i might get one.

you guys ever think of releasing a ai only product?
    We got plenty in the works trust me on that a few big things coming very soon my friend but ideas from customers are always welcomed
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Name: Jack Pavlov
    Why you want to try prodigy: Heard great things, very clean energy and endurance
    Something someone has done nice for you: Luke is actually helping me with my routine and work out 100%. Huge enormous help which is extremely kind of him to do that in his spare time.
    Something you have done nice for someone else: Joined the marine corp

I'm already receiving a free sample so I guess i'm entering to win the gift card
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Samples came today. Will be trying it out tonight. Where do you want us to post a review? Supplement logs/reviews?
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Russianog View Post
    Name: Jack Pavlov
    Why you want to try prodigy: Heard great things, very clean energy and endurance
    Something someone has done nice for you: Luke is actually helping me with my routine and work out 100%. Huge enormous help which is extremely kind of him to do that in his spare time.
    Something you have done nice for someone else: Joined the marine corp

I'm already receiving a free sample so I guess i'm entering to win the gift card
    Gotcha bro just link up your review to be entered
    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Samples came today. Will be trying it out tonight. Where do you want us to post a review? Supplement logs/reviews?
    You can post it there or on the anabolicminds site you can add a review to a product and do it that way brother
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Gotcha bro just link up your review to be entered

You can post it there or on the anabolicminds site you can add a review to a product and do it that way brother
    Thanks again bro!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Holy crap Ricky, did you spike my sample?! Sitting in traffic on the way to the gym and I'm about to rip my steering wheel off. Been a while since I've had stims outside of a caffeine pill..lol
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

^^^Yeah wasn't expecting that much, and I only took half serving! Really sucks cuz I strained my calf and couldn't finish today. I'll post a review after I try the blueberry tomorrow and see how it treats me for my chest/arms workout (btw I'm expecting to kill it).
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Holy crap Ricky, did you spike my sample?! Sitting in traffic on the way to the gym and I'm about to rip my steering wheel off. Been a while since I've had stims outside of a caffeine pill..lol
    Quote Originally Posted by druller655321 View Post
    ^^^Yeah wasn't expecting that much, and I only took half serving! Really sucks cuz I strained my calf and couldn't finish today. I'll post a review after I try the blueberry tomorrow and see how it treats me for my chest/arms workout (btw I'm expecting to kill it).
    That's bc it came right from my prodigy tub makes it that much more special brother glad you are enjoying it!!! It's my go to pre when I want Stims for sure hope everyone is enjoying...remember to post your reviews links and ill pic a random one for a 25$ NP giftcard
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  9. Registered User

tried one sample baggie yesterday, will try the other in the morning....i will post review sometime tomorrow when i find time.

big thanks to ricky and pmi!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  10. Registered User

Name : Michael Freedman
    Why do I want to try Prodigy : I received 2 samples to try of Prodigy and it worked so well I would love
    to try some more it's one preworkout that's on my list to buy but a few more
    samples wouldn't hurt.
    Something nice I did for someone: I work in high end retail and on a straight commission sales floor and a customer
    came in looking for one of my co workers who happened to be off the floor at that
    time to pick up some merchandise that they had tried on earlier that day but the sales
    person never put the merchandise on hold so that means if I get the items the customer
    wanted I could actually ring up the sale for myself but I didn't I rang up the sale for my
    co worker and gave them the whole sale. When I saw the salesperson I gave them a record
    copy of the receipt of the transaction that I rung up for them and they were actually SHOCKED
    because anyone else would of taken the sale for themselves but that's not how I roll I always try
    to do the right thing and I always get it back and when it does it comes back in doubles.
    Something nice someone did for me- That's an easy one Ricky sent me 2 samples of Prodigy from his personal container after I thought
    he forgot about me and as I told you before I do this all the time for people and I actually write out
    diets, training programs, and give supplement advice pretty much all day at work Lol and I never charge
    anyone because I just enjoy doing it. It was nice to have someone do something for me even getting
    of Prodigy was a nice gesture and now I like PNI'S product and I am able to talk about it to others so
    thank you Ricky.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Here's the url to my review, not a big enough boy to post links lol. Thanks again.

anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/222721-pni-prodigy-some.html
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by druller655321 View Post
    Here's the url to my review, not a big enough boy to post links lol. Thanks again.

anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/222721-pni-prodigy-some.html
    Thanks brother
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. This stuff might help you out!!!!!
    By ALLPROREP in forum Bulking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 03:49 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-31-2005, 09:15 AM