It's here...MAN Sports GAME DAY! With GPLC and Pure PF3.

neddo

neddo

Awards

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Is this new or an upgraded version?

neddo

neddo

Awards
This is essentially a new product, with Body Octane Gameday as a prior (but discontinued) product.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
This is essentially a new product, with Body Octane Gameday as a prior (but discontinued) product.
Aha,that's what I thought.Cant wait to see how it compares,the original or prior was real good.

neddo

neddo

Awards
Aha,that's what I thought.Cant wait to see how it compares,the original or prior was real good.
We'll have a promo up shortly for the interdasted. :cool:

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IN!

Late for the party, but I actually lift unlike the rest of these MAN reps. :D :p

neddo

neddo

Awards
drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
This is good it seems to have a really unique profile, but im unfamiliar with PURE PF3? could someone shed some light on the effects of that to me?

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards
This is good it seems to have a really unique profile, but im unfamiliar with PURE PF3? could someone shed some light on the effects of that to me?

PF3 contains biological growth factors found in a small percent of quality protein. We will be releasing more info on PF3 as it becomes released as a stand-alone product.

Myokemist

Awards
Looks legit!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This looks stimulating! Lol

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards
Were gauging interest right now. We'll be running a promo very soon, that's for sure!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Any info in PF3, sorry if I missed it.

MFox

MFox

Board Sponsor
Awards
Any info in PF3, sorry if I missed it.
We will be releasing more info on it soon. We actually ran a promo a while back and got quite a bit of positive feedback. However, as Ray said more info will be available when it starts being sold as a stand alone product.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Samples would go a long way with this.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks interesting and MAN usually does it up right so I'll definitely be following this one.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MAN makes AMAZING products and I'm sure this will be great too.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This looks interesting...... I bet that GPLC has some serious pump action with a solid profile to boot.

hmmoreno

hmmoreno

Awards
  • Established
Looks good

brenthebdog

brenthebdog

Awards
Just picked up a bottle of Game Day, and I gotta say that it has lived up to the hype. As far as massively stimmed pre-workouts go it is surprisingly smooth during its' onset and provides constant energy for about 6 hours. MAN Sports has a great product here and should keep the other Game Day in their product line up as well for a less intense alternative.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just picked up a bottle of Game Day, and I gotta say that it has lived up to the hype. As far as massively stimmed pre-workouts go it is surprisingly smooth during its' onset and provides constant energy for about 6 hours. MAN Sports has a great product here and should keep the other Game Day in their product line up as well for a less intense alternative.
Glad to hear that you're enjoying it so much! Unfortunately the old Gameday is already out of production. lol You might still be able to pick some up if anyone has it in stock still.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Got 4 samples of it, look forward to trying it soon!
You all dosing 20-30 minutes prior to a workout? 1/2 scoop?

brenthebdog

brenthebdog

Awards
Got 4 samples of it, look forward to trying it soon!
You all dosing 20-30 minutes prior to a workout? 1/2 scoop?
Believe it or not, a 1/4 scoop is surprisingly effective, a 1/2 scoop is almost too much. Even with fairly decent stim tolerance I had to pop a beta blocker after lifting today because my head was pumping like crazy. Also, drink plenty of water because you will sweat profusely!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Believe it or not, a 1/4 scoop is surprisingly effective, a 1/2 scoop is almost too much. Even with fairly decent stim tolerance I had to pop a beta blocker after lifting today because my head was pumping like crazy. Also, drink plenty of water because you will sweat profusely!
I drink at least 1/4-1/2 gallon during my workout alone.
I am stim tolerant as well (i dont need 400mg like some people) 200mg is my sweet spot which is in 1/2 scoop. ill assess from here. The rep who sent me the samples did 2 1/2 scoops and 2 3/4 scoops due to feedback off various forums.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I drink at least 1/4-1/2 gallon during my workout alone.I am stim tolerant as well (i dont need 400mg like some people) 200mg is my sweet spot which is in 1/2 scoop. ill assess from here. The rep who sent me the samples did 2 1/2 scoops and 2 3/4 scoops due to feedback off various forums.
That would be stim "sensitive" BRO

brenthebdog

brenthebdog

Awards
Stim tolerant or stim sensitive goes out the window when you're dealing with alkaloid extracts. 2g of caffeine sourced from coffee, tea, or even anhydrous isn't in the same ballpark as something like Dendrobium, or DMAA. If you don't believe me drink a full scoop of Game Day and go try some HIIT.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
All mixed up.. going with 1/2 scoop for Back/Deadlifts/Hamstrings tomorrow:

will get a full review up.