It's here...MAN Sports GAME DAY! With GPLC and Pure PF3.

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    People here aren't too bright eh
    Hi...
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  173 lbs.
    Answers

Just picked up a bottle of Game Day, and I gotta say that it has lived up to the hype. As far as massively stimmed pre-workouts go it is surprisingly smooth during its' onset and provides constant energy for about 6 hours. MAN Sports has a great product here and should keep the other Game Day in their product line up as well for a less intense alternative.
    “Only as a warrior can one withstand the path of knowledge. A warrior cannot complain or regret anything. His life is an endless challenge, and challenges cannot possibly be good or bad. Challenges are simply challenges.”
  3. MAN up!!
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by brenthebdog View Post
    Just picked up a bottle of Game Day, and I gotta say that it has lived up to the hype. As far as massively stimmed pre-workouts go it is surprisingly smooth during its' onset and provides constant energy for about 6 hours. MAN Sports has a great product here and should keep the other Game Day in their product line up as well for a less intense alternative.
    Glad to hear that you're enjoying it so much! Unfortunately the old Gameday is already out of production. lol You might still be able to pick some up if anyone has it in stock still.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Got 4 samples of it, look forward to trying it soon!
    You all dosing 20-30 minutes prior to a workout? 1/2 scoop?
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  173 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Got 4 samples of it, look forward to trying it soon!
    You all dosing 20-30 minutes prior to a workout? 1/2 scoop?
    Believe it or not, a 1/4 scoop is surprisingly effective, a 1/2 scoop is almost too much. Even with fairly decent stim tolerance I had to pop a beta blocker after lifting today because my head was pumping like crazy. Also, drink plenty of water because you will sweat profusely!
    “Only as a warrior can one withstand the path of knowledge. A warrior cannot complain or regret anything. His life is an endless challenge, and challenges cannot possibly be good or bad. Challenges are simply challenges.”
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by brenthebdog View Post
    Believe it or not, a 1/4 scoop is surprisingly effective, a 1/2 scoop is almost too much. Even with fairly decent stim tolerance I had to pop a beta blocker after lifting today because my head was pumping like crazy. Also, drink plenty of water because you will sweat profusely!
    I drink at least 1/4-1/2 gallon during my workout alone.
    I am stim tolerant as well (i dont need 400mg like some people) 200mg is my sweet spot which is in 1/2 scoop. ill assess from here. The rep who sent me the samples did 2 1/2 scoops and 2 3/4 scoops due to feedback off various forums.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

I drink at least 1/4-1/2 gallon during my workout alone.I am stim tolerant as well (i dont need 400mg like some people) 200mg is my sweet spot which is in 1/2 scoop. ill assess from here. The rep who sent me the samples did 2 1/2 scoops and 2 3/4 scoops due to feedback off various forums.
    That would be stim "sensitive" BRO
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    That would be stim "sensitive" BRO
    Dont bro him.....BRO
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  173 lbs.
    Answers

Stim tolerant or stim sensitive goes out the window when you're dealing with alkaloid extracts. 2g of caffeine sourced from coffee, tea, or even anhydrous isn't in the same ballpark as something like Dendrobium, or DMAA. If you don't believe me drink a full scoop of Game Day and go try some HIIT.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

All mixed up.. going with 1/2 scoop for Back/Deadlifts/Hamstrings tomorrow:

will get a full review up.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

MAN SPORTS GameDay GPLC and Pure PF3

TASTE:

Fruit Punch Flavor – In 10oz of water I think it was too much for the ½ scoop serving. The fruit punch flavor was not very strong, but you get that initial burst of the small Fruit Punch flavoring, it tasted like a slightly watered down Fruit Punch Koolaid flavor. Its not sweet, and its not dull, its mid-way between I would like to refer to as refreshing. Overall not too powerful, but it gives you a hint of flavor to enjoy the product. Man did a good job flavoring the GPLC/Glycerol because it can be hard to flavor that ingredient.

MIXABILITY:
    No Problems refer to the picture and you can see instant Mixibility.

½ scoop in 10oz of water

Formula:

~200mg Caffine
    .5g PF3
    ~1g GPLC
    ~1g Glycerol

The Formual on paper shows a bit of GPLC/Glycerol which is pretty much a touch of fat macro, so not seeing that in the label is quite confusing, but maybe the amount is so small its not allowed to be counted by the FDA. A pretty straight forward pump/pre with a hint of caffeine and norvaline, on paper this looks like it will get you a steady strem of energy (200mg caffeine) and provide serious pumps with added L-Norvaline.

More Information:

GPLC Muscle Pumps

This stuff is a “PUMP in a bottle”. With key pump stimulators GPLC & Glycerol Mono- High Speed Pumps seem to begin when the first drop hits your lips. Feel every rep, every set, every movement like never before!
    GMS Super Hydration

Game Day is the first pre-workout formulated with Revolutionary Ingredient Pure PF3™. PF3™ is Muscle Building Powder that contains Concentrated Growth Factors (IgG, IFG-1) that are naturally found at very low levels in all super high quality protein sources. IgG & Growth Factors are the ingredients that make protein Biologically Active which promotes accelerated recovery & exploding muscle growth. This is the good stuff.

Once in your blood stream the molecular weight acts complete opposite & digest very slow. Keeping amino acids for a longer period of time in your blood stream which promotes better absorption, assimilation, and bio-availability while reducing the body’s need to break down lean muscle tissue for physiological purposes. Pure PF3™ is completely unique due to its size & structure of the molecule precisely the right size for absorption, not too big, and not too small.

Efficacy
    So how did this stack up?

Took Fasted in the morning upon training (probably a mistake to aid with pumps and be better with a pre-workout meal):
    Regardless. The focus and energy was present, 200mg of caffine is a sweet point for me. I don’t need more to really get focused or engaged, and my focus or mental clarity never did drop during the workout.

For the workout it was focused on Sumo Deadlifts Supersetted with Rack Deadlifts in the 5 rep range. Not really big pumps to note during my first two exercises in a superset fashion, but the recovery overall was perfectly fine, lets get deeper into the workout. After starting the the superset I did a very short rest shoulder movement called Military style Overhead press where you do 1.5 reps. In essence you go all the way down, half way up, back down, and then all the way up. This was done in a timed fashion where it was meant for 45 seconds of busting out as many reps with a slight pause at the top and bottom, rest for 30 seconds, and bust out 45 more seconds. Light weight but very short rest periods to really exhaust the shoulders. By the time I got done with this I had trouble holding my arms up, shoulders were on fire and my delts were torched!

Now we moved into a tri-set to finish up the workout starting with Leg press in the 15 rep range, then moving onto a swiss ball triple thread (for hamstrings three different variations of leg curls) and a 5 second negative and pause on a leg extension which just had my quads in pain. This tri-set showed that the pump was present and the blood was flowing. Go through that circuit rest 90 seconds and repeat for 4 circuits and my legs were showing some good vascularity and veins were presently popping out of my teardrops.

Overall, the pump was present, but in a fasted state it could have been better with some carbs or a pre-workout meal if I did workout out later in the day, but this was upon rising and my honest review on the ½ scoop. Lets see what ¾ of a scoop will bring when I venture into my next workout.

12. MAN up!!
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

MAN SPORTS GameDay GPLC and Pure PF3

TASTE:

Fruit Punch Flavor – In 10oz of water I think it was too much for the ½ scoop serving. The fruit punch flavor was not very strong, but you get that initial burst of the small Fruit Punch flavoring, it tasted like a slightly watered down Fruit Punch Koolaid flavor. Its not sweet, and its not dull, its mid-way between I would like to refer to as refreshing. Overall not too powerful, but it gives you a hint of flavor to enjoy the product. Man did a good job flavoring the GPLC/Glycerol because it can be hard to flavor that ingredient.

MIXABILITY:
    No Problems refer to the picture and you can see instant Mixibility.

½ scoop in 10oz of water

Formula:

~200mg Caffine
    .5g PF3
    ~1g GPLC
    ~1g Glycerol

The Formual on paper shows a bit of GPLC/Glycerol which is pretty much a touch of fat macro, so not seeing that in the label is quite confusing, but maybe the amount is so small its not allowed to be counted by the FDA. A pretty straight forward pump/pre with a hint of caffeine and norvaline, on paper this looks like it will get you a steady strem of energy (200mg caffeine) and provide serious pumps with added L-Norvaline.

More Information:

GPLC Muscle Pumps

This stuff is a “PUMP in a bottle”. With key pump stimulators GPLC & Glycerol Mono- High Speed Pumps seem to begin when the first drop hits your lips. Feel every rep, every set, every movement like never before!
    GMS Super Hydration

Game Day is the first pre-workout formulated with Revolutionary Ingredient Pure PF3™. PF3™ is Muscle Building Powder that contains Concentrated Growth Factors (IgG, IFG-1) that are naturally found at very low levels in all super high quality protein sources. IgG & Growth Factors are the ingredients that make protein Biologically Active which promotes accelerated recovery & exploding muscle growth. This is the good stuff.

Once in your blood stream the molecular weight acts complete opposite & digest very slow. Keeping amino acids for a longer period of time in your blood stream which promotes better absorption, assimilation, and bio-availability while reducing the body’s need to break down lean muscle tissue for physiological purposes. Pure PF3™ is completely unique due to its size & structure of the molecule precisely the right size for absorption, not too big, and not too small.

Efficacy
    So how did this stack up?

Took Fasted in the morning upon training (probably a mistake to aid with pumps and be better with a pre-workout meal):
    Regardless. The focus and energy was present, 200mg of caffine is a sweet point for me. I don’t need more to really get focused or engaged, and my focus or mental clarity never did drop during the workout.

For the workout it was focused on Sumo Deadlifts Supersetted with Rack Deadlifts in the 5 rep range. Not really big pumps to note during my first two exercises in a superset fashion, but the recovery overall was perfectly fine, lets get deeper into the workout. After starting the the superset I did a very short rest shoulder movement called Military style Overhead press where you do 1.5 reps. In essence you go all the way down, half way up, back down, and then all the way up. This was done in a timed fashion where it was meant for 45 seconds of busting out as many reps with a slight pause at the top and bottom, rest for 30 seconds, and bust out 45 more seconds. Light weight but very short rest periods to really exhaust the shoulders. By the time I got done with this I had trouble holding my arms up, shoulders were on fire and my delts were torched!

Now we moved into a tri-set to finish up the workout starting with Leg press in the 15 rep range, then moving onto a swiss ball triple thread (for hamstrings three different variations of leg curls) and a 5 second negative and pause on a leg extension which just had my quads in pain. This tri-set showed that the pump was present and the blood was flowing. Go through that circuit rest 90 seconds and repeat for 4 circuits and my legs were showing some good vascularity and veins were presently popping out of my teardrops.

Overall, the pump was present, but in a fasted state it could have been better with some carbs or a pre-workout meal if I did workout out later in the day, but this was upon rising and my honest review on the ½ scoop. Lets see what ¾ of a scoop will bring when I venture into my next workout.

Good review! Go throw it up in the store and rate the product and enter in the MAN the F*&^ Up promo for a chance to win a jug of Gameday along with a bottle of PR-XT and Nolvadren XT.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Awesome review!
    BOARD TYRANT
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mpaquett View Post
    Good review! Go throw it up in the store and rate the product and enter in the MAN the F*&^ Up promo for a chance to win a jug of Gameday along with a bottle of PR-XT and Nolvadren XT.
    Link to thread? Doing a review in the store now.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mpaquett View Post
    Well.. the new Game Day is not in the store? how can i review?
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/m...-servings.html

Just toss it there for the time being; I see that it hasn't been added separate from the OG version (which I believe you dropped the review in, regardless) on the forum reviews.

We appreciate the sound feedback Bob; delivered per your usual! I hope the 3/4 scoops treat you well, too.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/m...-servings.html

Just toss it there for the time being; I see that it hasn't been added separate from the OG version (which I believe you dropped the review in, regardless) on the forum reviews.

We appreciate the sound feedback Bob; delivered per your usual! I hope the 3/4 scoops treat you well, too.
    Thank you again, ill hit you back up after i try the 3/4 scoop.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MAN Sports Body Octane Game Day!
    By poison in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-08-2010, 01:35 PM
  2. MAN Sports Game Day sprint log
    By velocityrob in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-20-2010, 06:09 PM
  3. Replies: 9