USPlabs Thanks You!, the only way we know how.. FREE STACKS!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This has been a wild ride...

All the hours invested into VERSA-1, it's all coming to a head this week.

As "Thank You" for your support over the last few months, and your work growing this page - We are proud to announce one of our most generous giveaways EVER...

We know you're the heart and soul of this company, and for this - winning is easy - All we need from you, is to spread the word about how to get in on this Inner Circle list!

1. Be sure to share our Facebook page with your friends and training partners - https://www.facebook.com/USPlabsVersa1 (Also... sick giveaways going on DAILY there)

2. Be sure to let them know, if they're not on the IC list, they're not going to get any of the First Batch. They can sign up at www.VERSA-1.com/

3. Comment on this post with a quick run-down of how you helped promote this product, and make it our biggest release ever! We want to give back, so we need to hear it!

You scratch our back, we'll scratch yours...

We will randomly select 3 of you and hook you up HUGE! Each of you will receive a FREE Jack3d Micro, FREE Versa-1 and a FREE Modern BCAA!

We will randomly select winners on Wednesday, 1-9-13. // U.S. shipping addresses only. 18+ ONLY. One stack per household.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
-i liked this all over facebook
- i told at least 10-15 friends/people at teh gym about this going on and all the hype about this product (even got a couple to sign up to AM, but thats another story)
- Entered various threads regarding this product
-Shared everything i seen about versa 1 on facebook
-commented on all of those

the hype on this product is crazy! it woudl be amazing to be able to try this out. Thanks again USP labs jsut for giving so many opportunities to try this, even if i dont win all of the opportunities you are giving people will not be forgotten

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm getting a USP Labs tattoo.

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I can't say I promoted here on am at all,as the logs did all the work there for you guys!but I did follow the logs and pointed the friends I have that lift in they're direction,also got them in on the inner circle.As far as spreading it,got all the guys at my local supplement shops pumped to get some and see my results with it once i get some.Not to mention I followed every post on Facebook and supported it there!actually my family and friends keep aggravating me on how they see it on fb daily!

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
I followed the logs and talked it up all over the gym and the firehouse. Even requested that my friend( an employee at a v store) push to carry it!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
In it for sure

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
Liked the Versa 1 and USP fanpage and told my friends about the upcoming Versa 1 IC release. Also recommend Compound 20 and Test Powder to friends who want to gain lean mass without AAS.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have been spreading the word on so many forums, BB.com, Anabolic Minds, USP Boards, Muscle and Strength etc etc. I have been preaching that after seeing the logs (which i did not get a chance to log) that this will be a breakthrough product. I am interestd in it, and hope to get my log up and running shortly after the IC release and getting in on this one. The last IC release my order would not go through on multiple computers and missed out. I hope to get in on this after i get out of work Tuesday so i can help continue my gains growing into a middle weight from a lightweight after competing in NPC Collegiate Nationals in July.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been telling everyone on my facebook about it. Got about 8 friends of mine now on the Versa 1 page. Told the manager of my gym to join the inner circle and read a few of the logs on the ups labs and he says he is more excited for this than he was for the day of his marriage LOL. I told him to spread the word to everyone at the gym and for them to join the inner circle and facebook page as well for the giveaways and more chances to win.

I also have a page on facebook with over 800 fans and I been sharing the pictures of there so I'm pretty the guys over there are seeing it and they are signing up. They would be stupid not to!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been spreading the word on so many forums, BB.com, Anabolic Minds, USP Boards, Muscle and Strength etc etc. I have been preaching that after seeing the logs (which i did not get a chance to log) that this will be a breakthrough product. I am interestd in it, and hope to get my log up and running shortly after the IC release and getting in on this one. The last IC release my order would not go through on multiple computers and missed out. I hope to get in on this after i get out of work Tuesday so i can help continue my gains growing into a middle weight from a lightweight after competing in NPC Collegiate Nationals in July.
Good dude here; positive interaction with others on the boards and very deserving to win some free swag. You know he'd have the kind of results with the new products that would make USP want to use them in their advertising!

steppinRazor

Awards
I have a couple buddies who have been out of the sup game for years, besides some whey here or there..
I got one hooked on Super Cissus and both completely psyched the ****ed out for this IC release...personally I'm foaming at the mouth, can't wait for tomorrow!!

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
I have Siri on my phone counting down the hours until tomorrow!!!!!! T- minus 13 hours!!!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Good dude here; positive interaction with others on the boards and very deserving to win some free swag. You know he'd have the kind of results with the new products that would make USP want to use them in their advertising!
Really appreciate your kind words man. I just try to be 100% honest in my reviews, i try to bring as much detail as possible and provide as many pictures/videos possible to help show people what USP labs can do in and out of the gym with their products. Its the least ONE can do for those who support a company and put trust in their products.

You better beleive that i will be doing a Video Log on my USP Versa-1 Run with CP 20, Prime, Test Powder, Anabolic Pump, and Powerfull with Micro Jack3d.

Its gonna be REAL

IC DEAL TOMORROW!

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Like everyone else I'm pretty excited to try versa-1 and have been telling anyone who will listen about it. Also having my girl and anyone else I can like on fb and check out the versa page. Also what few friends I have(that lift) now know about the ic.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome promo !!!

I hope people are ready to support USP Labs tomorrow by getting in on the IC release, so they know that all the prizes they have given out and promoting by word of mouth was worth it. Let's do this !!!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Awesome promo !!!

I hope people are ready to support USP Labs tomorrow by getting in on the IC release, so they know that all the prizes they have given out and promoting by word of mouth was worth it. Let's do this !!!
So ready,this will be my first ic release I've caught!

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
1.done

2. Done
3 I have been telling everyone about versa1 since I first started my log. I shown ppl my log, share on Facebook and twitter. Been sharing on anabolicminds, bodybuilding.com, and the usplabs forum as well. This has been a awesome ride! This stuff Is amazing guys!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beyond generous as always USP!

Awesome opportunity. Can't wait for tomorrow!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree. The solution is a positive and helpful dude.

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
This is going to be my first ic deal!!! I will kill Siri if she doesn't remind me!! Lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I will be starting my log on USP Labs Forums after the IC release does make it to my household, but with that said.. we need to get some video rocking and rolling and see what this is really capable of:

[video=youtube;DPNnS_XuG_I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPNnS_XuG_I[/video]

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is going to be my first ic deal!!! I will kill Siri if she doesn't remind me!! Lol
We hooked Apple up with some Jack3d Micro when they developed her... She'll be on point.

Joking aside - thank you for your interest in our products.

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
Just actually started my first tub of test powder!!! Pretty excited about it.

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
Was thinking about logging this although I never have logged anything before. But since I am reading all the logs and they have all been helpful I thought maybe if I logged I could help someone else.

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
I actually thought that after I took my first dose this morning.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
damn sweet promo. you guys are giving away a ****load of supps. I've got a microtest stack coming to me tomorrow and I'll be buying some PA through the IC release but wouldn't complain if I got a free stack to add to the destruction :p.

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
Thanks I think I will.

What do you think about te logging part? I mean I haven't posted on here much but does logging really help the logger as well as the followers?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks I think I will.

What do you think about te logging part? I mean I haven't posted on here much but does logging really help the logger as well as the followers?
Go for it man. Not only is it helpful to others, it can be a great way to track your progress and stay on top of your goals.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Thanks I think I will.

Logging helps everyone man! When I logged it it helped me go back and see my own progress. No worries on the low post count! Get in ppl will follow. I look forward to seeing you're log!

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
Thanks guys. I guess I will be logging then. But thanks a lot of all the advice.

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
Which jack3d do you think I can add to this stack?

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
Which jack3d do you think will go best with the stack?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which jack3d do you think I can add to this stack?
Either one would work well. It depends what you want out of your pre workout. Are you looking for more of an energy kick (OG Jack3d) or pumps/performance (Micro)?

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
I've used the og numerous times before but I guess due to my heavy intake off coffee( I'm a career firefighter / arson investigator) I never get the energy jump everyone talks about so maybe ill go with performance and use micro

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Which jack3d do you think will go best with the stack?
Either. If you are not a good responder to 1,3 then i would avoid the original formula and go with micro. I find micro to be a lot smoother energy, and i find it better than the previous version of jack3d, but this is me and knowing my body. Cant go wrong with either.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I jacked threads, pimped at the gym, lied at work and forced my kids(3,6) to tell all the other kids. Hard work, really hard.
I shared on my Facebook also.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks I think I will.

Running a good log is good for all! It has to be honest with plenty of details about what differences you are experiencing - good or bad. There are always companies on here giving out product to log and if you take it seriously, company reps will see this and take your application serious. The logs help others to see what you experienced and how you responded to said product. If you happen to have an adverse effect, what was the fix. Logs help others learn for their run of product. It also helps the companies out by getting the product out there for others to see. Not only that, but if the product needs to be tweaked to make it better, they can see this in the logs. This is why honesty is so important.

Good luck!

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
I've shared the Facebook page on my page, sent some of my friends the club link and also talked about it to the guys I train with. Not knowing of course how great this product will be, but I just read Mr.Coopers review and his always gives honest feedback here and on bb.com so I am definitely excited to give it a run.

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
Did that whole facebook thing, and I'll write some solid reviews :)

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I trimmed versa-1 into my pubics. Now thousands of gym sloots are familiar with the new groundbreaking formula. I did all the talking as they were preoccupied, but the feedback was good! Got a bunch of "yes" grunts.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I trimmed versa-1 into my pubics. Now thousands of gym sloots are familiar with the new groundbreaking formula. I did all the talking as they were preoccupied, but the feedback was good! Got a bunch of "yes" grunts.
Thats the spirit

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I helped promote this by informing not only my fb friends but gym friends/powerlifting team... I havnt been this excited bout a product in a looong while. To top it off Chris Duffin is the man as well as everyone on the USP team, Boro, DW... Also the HawaiianHulk supports you guys and he's a monster. I stand behind yall fully

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I helped promote this by informing not only my fb friends but gym friends/powerlifting team... I havnt been this excited bout a product in a looong while. To top it off Chris Duffin is the man as well as everyone on the USP team, Boro, DW... Also the HawaiianHulk supports you guys and he's a monster. I stand behind yall fully
You say you stand behind them, yet your pubics are left unclaimed. Actions speak louder than words bucko!