USPlabs Thanks You!, the only way we know how.. FREE STACKS! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

USPlabs Thanks You!, the only way we know how.. FREE STACKS!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

ridiculous people cant even get on to buy it and your telling people to move a bottle and make money

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    best deal yet, as i said, people could purchase and make money on the deal by keeping 1 bottle and moving the others..
    How is the inventory situation. Enough to support this type of demand ?

Can we afford to come back later today and still have a chance to buy ? Servers are overloading probably due to first - demand and second - implied shortage on inventory. Everybody is probably refreshing every minute thinking it would be sold out soon.

Thanks.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm burnt.... They took 6.7% out of my check for taxes till Friday which left me even negative on house payment... ****
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

best deal yet, as i said, people could purchase and make money on the deal by keeping 1 bottle and moving the others..
    Nope...keep my bottles to myself! This is too good to sell to another person.
    Sponsored Logs
    {Division 1, Licogenix, Formula-X} (Courtesy JD and Athletix)
    {Amino1} (Courtesy JPMiller and MusclePharm)
  5. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    ridiculous people cant even get on to buy it and your telling people to move a bottle and make money
    it is ridiculous...

we have to thank you all for sending people this way....We upgraded to the best server. The next move is buying our own server...

orders will get processed..
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

it is ridiculous...

we have to thank you all for sending people this way....We upgraded to the best server. The next move is buying our own server...

Patience.... I guess... Let's hope I can order from my phone at work... Lol
    RecoverBro ELITE
  7. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    How is the inventory situation. Enough to support this type of demand ?

Can we afford to come back later today and still have a chance to buy ? Servers are overloading probably due to first - demand and second - implied shortage on inventory. Everybody is probably refreshing every minute thinking it would be sold out soon.

Thanks.
    yes, you'll be able to order tomorrow. if we sell this inventory in day, i would have a heart attack..
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

yes, you'll be able to order tomorrow. if we sell this inventory in day, i would have a heart attack..
    Awesome. Thank you !!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sounds good. I can wait.
    Maybe by then I can talk myself out of buying it lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  10. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I'm burnt.... They took 6.7% out of my check for taxes till Friday which left me even negative on house payment... ****
    From that new tax problem?

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  11. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post

Sounds good. I can wait.
    Maybe by then I can talk myself out of buying it lol.
    More for everyone else.

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

From that new tax problem?

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Yup
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

it is ridiculous...

Please Save me 1 Stack..

That is all i ask..

I cant log in or anything

Cant post on the USP Labs Forums..

Nothing is loading.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  14. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Please Save me 1 Stack..

That is all i ask..

Nothing is loading.
    We will...

It's just as frustrating for me to see it begin this way. We thought we where prepared...i gave my IT guy a mouth full...
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Please Save me 1 Stack..

That is all i ask..

Nothing is loading.
    Ditto^^
    Sponsored Logs
    {Division 1, Licogenix, Formula-X} (Courtesy JD and Athletix)
    {Amino1} (Courtesy JPMiller and MusclePharm)
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

so if people cant get on and theres hardly a soul here stating they got in, how is tomorrow going to be any better with the majority still trying round the clock
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Patience, grasshopper.
    BOARD TYRANT
  18. New Member

Anybody know If this IC deal is available to Australian buyers..!?
    Got my email link and refreshing/praying I get through any minute now...
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Damn servers grrr
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by frame21 View Post
    Anybody know If this IC deal is available to Australian buyers..!?
    Got my email link and refreshing/praying I get through any minute now...
    Not at this point. We haven't forgotten about you guys though, we're working on something.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

We will...

It's just as frustrating for me to see it begin this way. We thought we where prepared...i gave my IT guy a mouth full...
    Did you give your IT guy some Versa-1 ? You should have. Then he would have had focus to foresee this and be prepare to have a correct routing protocol for the servers. (Just having a little fun) everybody is do tense right now.
    I started a new log at:
  22. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post

Not at this point. We haven't forgotten about you guys though, we're working on something.
    Thanks!

Also for any other Aus based people- got in touch with the USPlabs Facebook page who told me to check with an Aus company called "FlushFitness" about when they will have it in stock, waiting on a reply email.

...at least I don't have to deal with dead servers now.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Check it out again guys. My order just went through !!!!!
    I started a new log at:
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

USPlabs Thanks You!, the only way we know how.. FREE STACKS!

It's up and running!
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Must be down again.. I'm getting a 403 error, website declined to show the page. I must login first? I cleared everything, no difference.. This sucks.. hoping it's up tomorrow or later tonight.
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I know I sound like a broken record but your guys patience has been outstanding & keep at it. More and more are getting their orders trough!

A handful of my buddies have had luck with using their iPhones. I don't know what that helps but they've ordered there's.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Order just went through after trying for hours.

USP LABS -- THANK YOU SO MUCH! I missed the last IC Deal, but could not miss out on this. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

To those having trouble I did call and talk to customer service. This is what they had to say:

I called Customer service and spoke with Jessica. i could not make my order through the phone, she said the server may not be up until tomorrow morning. The more people try to refresh the worse it makes the server. so stop trying to refresh and try late tonight or early tomorrow morning
  28. Advanced Member

Just got mine
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I helped promote USPlabs and their products by telling everyone at the gym about the ultra-effective, powerful ingredient blends, wearing my Jack3d Micro t-shirt, and telling them to sign their asses up for the IC list so that they can be some of the first lucky few to get their hands on Versa-1!
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  173 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I liked and shared all over facebook, but my circle of friends are some non lifting motherf**kers! Whether or not I win, I just want to know if the IC deal is still going on tomorrow? Terrible time to not have any scrilla in my bank account!
    “Only as a warrior can one withstand the path of knowledge. A warrior cannot complain or regret anything. His life is an endless challenge, and challenges cannot possibly be good or bad. Challenges are simply challenges.”
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by brenthebdog View Post
    I liked and shared all over facebook, but my circle of friends are some non lifting motherf**kers! Whether or not I win, I just want to know if the IC deal is still going on tomorrow? Terrible time to not have any scrilla in my bank account!
    I believe the sale is running through tomorrow, although I don't know if there's a set time it ends.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I believe the sale is running through tomorrow, although I don't know if there's a set time it ends.
    This is correct. The sale is running today
    They had such a huge overwhelming that the server shut down (as you know) and are working on fixing it. It should be running now.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Placed my order :-)
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

First off I wanna say how pumped I am to try Versa-1 I placed my order last night. What an amazing deal!!! Whether I win or not I have been telling all my lifting buddies on base about Versa-1 and all of the incredible feedback it has been greeting. I have also talked about it to my training partners and my Facebook friends who put in the work at the gym. If I had a T shirt I would be wearing that as well.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

All is well in the world today. My IC Versa-1 launch order has finally gone through! Looking forward to running this early-mid spring after a little dirty run wraps up..
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  173 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

My order went through this morning!
    “Only as a warrior can one withstand the path of knowledge. A warrior cannot complain or regret anything. His life is an endless challenge, and challenges cannot possibly be good or bad. Challenges are simply challenges.”
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by brenthebdog View Post
    My order went through this morning!
    Great news! Anyone who hasn't had luck, everything should be ready to Rock & Roll

To All USPlabs Diehards,

As you surely know by now, our website (www.usplabsdirect.com) experienced a crash yesterday during the Inner Circle release of our new product, Versa-1. Though we had recently upgraded our servers, it was impossible to predict the overwhelming demand generated by valued customers such as yourself. We thank you for that demand, and apologize we were initially unable to fulfill it. Rest assured, however, that after 24 hours of work, our servers are back online and ready to fulfill your order.

Your patience has been greatly appreciated.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

USP Labs cant handle the IC Deals because we are trying to get in on good deals

The future is only gonna get worse.

Brb upgrade the server!
  39. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

USP Labs cant handle the IC Deals because we are trying to get in on good deals

The future is only gonna get worse.

Brb upgrade the server!
    I'm waiting on a pkg from usp... never tried the versa & the price is legit for two bottles and some agmatine, just wanted to see what it did for me first before I made a purchase...

Boom boom kaboom!

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I'm waiting on a pkg from usp... never tried the versa & the price is legit for two bottles and some agmatine, just wanted to see what it did for me first before I made a purchase...

Boom boom kaboom!

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    I have not even tried it, but the results speak for themselves. I would be damned to not see anything happen on my run. I expect big things, USP has delievered whenever i have run any of their products. I hope this will aid me in my offseason and gains towards growing into a middleweight.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 338
    Last Post: 07-12-2011, 05:36 PM
  2. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 11:48 AM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-16-2008, 04:55 PM
  4. The ONLY way to go to a strip club...
    By ManBeast in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-10-2003, 04:19 PM