Lecheek Nutrition New Years resolution.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15
    So did quite a bit more research and if chosen would like to run this as a combo. Looks like the T2 works very well when paired with the black!
    Yes its quite the effective combo
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously


  2. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    So did quite a bit more research and if chosen would like to run this as a combo. Looks like the T2 works very well when paired with the black!
    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Yes its quite the effective combo
    Yes it is a great combo!! I like the fact that you took the time to look into the products.
    Send me your shipping info and we will get this sent out to you.
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Yes it is a great combo!! I like the fact that you took the time to look into the products.
    Send me your shipping info and we will get this sent out to you.
    Awesome, thanks man! PM coming shortly! When would you recommend taking the Black? From what I read I'd take a T2 when I wake up, then another early evening. Would it be ok to take the Black after my workout in the morning? I workout at 6 am.

  4. [QUOTE=Marms;3783159]Currently looking for people that have a little more to loose at this time. Unless anyone is looking at this for contest prep!![/QUOTE]

    You betcha!! I was literally one keystroke away from ordering a bottle of OxyECA Black last night but got called to an emergency at work! The whole goal in mind was to shift focus from all out bulking to beginning my cut for my contect coming up in March. I have the goal of competing at 3.5% bf which would be about a full 1% lower than my last contest in November.

    I am just finishing up a PR-XT log and it served me very well in the strength and fullness department. I apparently don't have enough posts to add in the link. Oh well...the thread title is "Memphis_slim takes PR-XT for a good ol fashioned Tennessee test drive" It is in the supplement review section.

    I was leaning towards just running the Black solo. During my last contest prep, I didn't use any fat-burners, thermos, etc. I am very curious to see what I could do with the addition of a solid product. I am more than willing to keep a detailed, daily log going with updated pics and stats.

  5. Nice app Memphis im going to let this run the weekend before I pick another winner
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Didn't you just start a log for Finaflex ?
    i woudltn say its a log for finaflex i jsut decided to use their preworkout and creatine that i have...and by doing a log i stay committed plus ig et feedback

  7. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15

    Awesome, thanks man! PM coming shortly! When would you recommend taking the Black? From what I read I'd take a T2 when I wake up, then another early evening. Would it be ok to take the Black after my workout in the morning? I workout at 6 am.
    Congrats man youll enjoy this feel free to message me or marms any questions you may have
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz

    i woudltn say its a log for finaflex i jsut decided to use their preworkout and creatine that i have...and by doing a log i stay committed plus ig et feedback
    edit
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  9. [QUOTE=memphis_slim;3784089]
    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Currently looking for people that have a little more to loose at this time. Unless anyone is looking at this for contest prep!![/QUOTE]

    You betcha!! I was literally one keystroke away from ordering a bottle of OxyECA Black last night but got called to an emergency at work! The whole goal in mind was to shift focus from all out bulking to beginning my cut for my contect coming up in March. I have the goal of competing at 3.5% bf which would be about a full 1% lower than my last contest in November.

    I am just finishing up a PR-XT log and it served me very well in the strength and fullness department. I apparently don't have enough posts to add in the link. Oh well...the thread title is "Memphis_slim takes PR-XT for a good ol fashioned Tennessee test drive" It is in the supplement review section.

    I was leaning towards just running the Black solo. During my last contest prep, I didn't use any fat-burners, thermos, etc. I am very curious to see what I could do with the addition of a solid product. I am more than willing to keep a detailed, daily log going with updated pics and stats.

    Shoot me a PM with your shipping info for a solo Black log
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

  10. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Awesome, thanks man! PM coming shortly! When would you recommend taking the Black? From what I read I'd take a T2 when I wake up, then another early evening. Would it be ok to take the Black after my workout in the morning? I workout at 6 am.
    Your going to have to get a feel for it. What you stated should be fine?But I dont know when your eating etc. Sounds like you do your research and your on the right track. But to be 100% honest your going to have to play with it to see what works best for you. I wouldnt take them together but some people do.

    We will be here if you have any questions
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Your going to have to get a feel for it. What you stated should be fine?But I dont know when your eating etc. Sounds like you do your research and your on the right track. But to be 100% honest your going to have to play with it to see what works best for you. I wouldnt take them together but some people do.

    We will be here if you have any questions
    Sounds good, thanks man! I think I'll dose as I stated above. That way I can still take my PWO before my lifting with my first dose of T2. Getting excited to get this started. Very motivated to shed some pounds.

  12. [QUOTE=Marms;3787264]
    Quote Originally Posted by memphis_slim View Post


    Shoot me a PM with your shipping info for a solo Black log
    PM sent! Thanks to Marms and everyone at Lecheek for the opportunity to log the BLACK!! I know this is going to speed me right to where I need to be approaching my next show. I'm very appreciative!

  13. [QUOTE=memphis_slim;3787744]
    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post

    PM sent! Thanks to Marms and everyone at Lecheek for the opportunity to log the BLACK!! I know this is going to speed me right to where I need to be approaching my next show. I'm very appreciative!

    Got your info and sending it over now.
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

  14. LeCheek doing good. Seem to be very generous so far this year.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    LeCheek doing good. Seem to be very generous so far this year.
    We are trying.
    Any other apps other wise im gonna close this out.
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

  16. these people are missin out!!!!!!!!!! gl to the winners on sheddin those lbs!

  17. good luck everyone
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  18. Shame Aussies can't apply Mark

    Good luck to all

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  19. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Shame Aussies can't apply Mark

    Good luck to all

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    No but keep an eye out down under
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

  20. Just got my stack in the mail. Will be starting first thing tomorrow! I'll put a link in here to my log when I get to my computer tomorrow!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Just got my stack in the mail. Will be starting first thing tomorrow! I'll put a link in here to my log when I get to my computer tomorrow!
    Sweet.
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

  22. do you think this store......do you think this store.......got any oxyECA black/hyper T2 ?

    do you think you could......do you think you could.......put it on my bill ?


    Name:  duck.jpeg
Views: 41
Size:  15.4 KB


    Seriously.....good luck to the chosen one's !!!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    do you think this store......do you think this store.......got any oxyECA black/hyper T2 ?

    do you think you could......do you think you could.......put it on my bill ?

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=72 818"/>

    Seriously.....good luck to the chosen one's !!!!
    That's ducked up... Good duck vise versa

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post

    That's ducked up... Good duck vise versa
    What the...... hahaha
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  25. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    do you think this store......do you think this store.......got any oxyECA black/hyper T2 ?

    do you think you could......do you think you could.......put it on my bill ?


    Name:  duck.jpeg
Views: 41
Size:  15.4 KB


    Seriously.....good luck to the chosen one's !!!!

    Quack,Quack, quack thats my ahahahahaah for this promo! Did I jump the duck with that one ?
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post

    Quack,Quack, quack thats my ahahahahaah for this promo! Did I jump the duck with that one ?
    LOL... I think we all did. Stupid tune is still in my head.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  27. Log is up and off to a great start so far! Such a good clean energy! Can't quite post links yet, but this should get ya close!

    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/221689-nicksox15-gets-ripped.html#post3794601
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New Years Resolution
    By bigdognhb in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 10:28 PM
  2. New Years Resolution for 2007 Thread
    By PumpingIron in forum General Chat
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 01-07-2007, 01:32 AM
  3. New Years Resolutions
    By Cuffs in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-03-2005, 03:29 AM
  4. 6 month -New Years Resolution Cycle
    By Fearless858 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-25-2004, 05:21 PM
Log in
Log in