Lecheek Nutrition New Years resolution.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lecheek Nutrition would like to help a few A.M members achieve their weight loss goals in 2013!

We have a few spots open for either our Oxyeca BLACK solo.
Also a few for Oxyeca Black and Hyper T2 combo,depending on the apps put in.
So lets see some quality apps you all know the drill.
Please tell me how we can help you in the new year :) and which you would like to run SOLO or COMBO.
U.S only and 18 and up.
If there are any 2 members that would like to go up against each other in a challenge it will greatly increase your chances.
We like to see a little competition plus it helps to keep everyone motivated.

Lecheek Nutrition OxyECA Black (45 Caps): Discount OxyECA Black Supplements

Lecheek Nutrition Hyper T2 (90 caps): Discount Hyper T2 Supplements

Not to mention how cheap this is right now WOW!!!!

black.jpg

Attachments

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dayummmm marms! Sick deal there! I'm enjoying the cycle armor I picked up on black Friday for a steal. You guys have crazy good deals

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bought a bunch of AD-3 on that sale too now that I'm thinking about it. I've got lecheek up the wazoo in my stash right now. Lo

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
I bought a bunch of AD-3 on that sale too now that I'm thinking about it. I've got lecheek up the wazoo in my stash right now. Lo
And that's a good thing. :cheers:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff, Marms!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Nice promo,need some apps!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great opportunity marms! In to read the competition logs from the 2 lucky ones that gets chosen.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
How does the AD 3 PCT stack up against Erase???

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

jgable01

Awards
I just got thru running some AD-3. Completely impressed with this company and their products. I am hooked on Lecheek!! Now it's time to cut from this cycle.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App
I just got thru running some AD-3. Completely impressed with this company and their products. I am hooked on Lecheek!! Now it's time to cut from this cycle.
Does that answer your ? :)
I personally like it and not from a company rep standpoint. I will actually be starting some more tom. for my PCT. I have other options at home but im choosing to run the AD-3 :)

Thanks for everyone who jumped in here,now lets see some apps !!

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App
same thing as erase and ur gettin extra stuff in ad-3. loved it

dam it marms, u guys always do promos when im not ready for supps lol everyone jump on this!!!!!! quick question, been dietin and doin cardio for last month and lost a little but no much. would i be qualified for this or should i just wait a little more to hop on supps. these are the only 2 i havent tried yet....and mass hgh

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
same thing as erase and ur gettin extra stuff in ad-3. loved it

dam it marms, u guys always do promos when im not ready for supps lol everyone jump on this!!!!!! quick question, been dietin and doin cardio for last month and lost a little but no much. would i be qualified for this or should i just wait a little more to hop on supps. these are the only 2 i havent tried yet....and mass hgh
Have you been taking any fat burners etc.? the last month or just diet and cardio ?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill throw an app in! 30 years old, been working out for a good bit. Have been bulking for the past few months and have most recently gotten up to 205-210 depending on the day. Saw great increases in strength but now am looking to cut down to around 195 while keeping most of my strength. I want to cut as I have a wedding to go to in a few months that I would enjoy being ripped for. I will be cutting cals as well, I'm not looking for a wonder drug that lets me eat **** and lose weight, just looking for something to aid the process!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Another Lecheek transformation contest I like your style marms

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
how would one dose hyper t2?
1-2 caps a day

I took on a sorta empty stomach (was eating every two hours at the time 1 hr after and before meal) like 7am amd 3pm.

Dont take at the same time as oxyblack or speedx3

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1-2 caps a day

I took on a sorta empty stomach (was eating every two hours at the time 1 hr after and before meal) like 7am amd 3pm.

Dont take at the same time as oxyblack or speedx3
I just had a few others asking abouth this and I was wondering what Matt would say.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill throw an app in! 30 years old, been working out for a good bit. Have been bulking for the past few months and have most recently gotten up to 205-210 depending on the day. Saw great increases in strength but now am looking to cut down to around 195 while keeping most of my strength. I want to cut as I have a wedding to go to in a few months that I would enjoy being ripped for. I will be cutting cals as well, I'm not looking for a wonder drug that lets me eat **** and lose weight, just looking for something to aid the process!
Are you looking to run solo or combo ?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd be interested in either honestly. What would the dosing be like if I ran them together? Read some reviews online and heard good things about both, especially good things about the company soon would feel comfortable with either option

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im gonna throw one in althoguh my story and goals are a bit different thn alot of people applying for this most likely

I am currently on a bulk, but wonder if these products coudl help me keep my gains extra lean......specifically hyper t2. Both seem like great prodcuts and I have read great reviews about them. Along with the competition Idea maybe if someone wants to take me on a lean mass gaining competition im down! I can take a video of teh scale im using both times I weigh myself, before and after, and promise not to cheat lol. Plus beofre and after pics and then people can vote on who gained the most lean mass. My motivation is super high right now with starting an actual routine (5/3/1 west side hybrid) instead of just doing 50-60 sets for every body part lol..........whoever wins this will be getting amazing products, anythign i have tried from lecheek thus far has been great and look forward to crackin open my bottle of speed x3 in the next month or so

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
im gonna throw one in althoguh my story and goals are a bit different thn alot of people applying for this most likely

I am currently on a bulk, but wonder if these products coudl help me keep my gains extra lean......specifically hyper t2. Both seem like great prodcuts and I have read great reviews about them. Along with the competition Idea maybe if someone wants to take me on a lean mass gaining competition im down! I can take a video of teh scale im using both times I weigh myself, before and after, and promise not to cheat lol. Plus beofre and after pics and then people can vote on who gained the most lean mass. My motivation is super high right now with starting an actual routine (5/3/1 west side hybrid) instead of just doing 50-60 sets for every body part lol..........whoever wins this will be getting amazing products, anythign i have tried from lecheek thus far has been great and look forward to crackin open my bottle of speed x3 in the next month or so
Worthy logger. Dedicated and lean as a mofo too :)

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

thanks alot....liek i said i know this is geared mroe towards people tryin to lean out, but who knows maybe this could help a lean mass phase, dont know, never used these type of prodcuts and def. not while bulking, but id def be willing to give it a shot !

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks alot....liek i said i know this is geared mroe towards people tryin to lean out, but who knows maybe this could help a lean mass phase, dont know, never used these type of prodcuts and def. not while bulking, but id def be willing to give it a shot !
Didn't you just start a log for Finaflex ?

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App
Currently looking for people that have a little more to loose at this time. Unless anyone is looking at this for contest prep!!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So did quite a bit more research and if chosen would like to run this as a combo. Looks like the T2 works very well when paired with the black!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
So did quite a bit more research and if chosen would like to run this as a combo. Looks like the T2 works very well when paired with the black!
Yes its quite the effective combo

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes its quite the effective combo
Yes it is a great combo!! I like the fact that you took the time to look into the products.
Send me your shipping info and we will get this sent out to you.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes it is a great combo!! I like the fact that you took the time to look into the products.
Send me your shipping info and we will get this sent out to you.
Awesome, thanks man! PM coming shortly! When would you recommend taking the Black? From what I read I'd take a T2 when I wake up, then another early evening. Would it be ok to take the Black after my workout in the morning? I workout at 6 am.

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
Currently looking for people that have a little more to loose at this time. Unless anyone is looking at this for contest prep!![/QUOTE]

You betcha!! I was literally one keystroke away from ordering a bottle of OxyECA Black last night but got called to an emergency at work! The whole goal in mind was to shift focus from all out bulking to beginning my cut for my contect coming up in March. I have the goal of competing at 3.5% bf which would be about a full 1% lower than my last contest in November.

I am just finishing up a PR-XT log and it served me very well in the strength and fullness department. I apparently don't have enough posts to add in the link. Oh well...the thread title is "Memphis_slim takes PR-XT for a good ol fashioned Tennessee test drive" It is in the supplement review section.

I was leaning towards just running the Black solo. During my last contest prep, I didn't use any fat-burners, thermos, etc. I am very curious to see what I could do with the addition of a solid product. I am more than willing to keep a detailed, daily log going with updated pics and stats.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice app Memphis im going to let this run the weekend before I pick another winner :)

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't you just start a log for Finaflex ?
i woudltn say its a log for finaflex i jsut decided to use their preworkout and creatine that i have...and by doing a log i stay committed plus ig et feedback

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Awesome, thanks man! PM coming shortly! When would you recommend taking the Black? From what I read I'd take a T2 when I wake up, then another early evening. Would it be ok to take the Black after my workout in the morning? I workout at 6 am.
Congrats man youll enjoy this feel free to message me or marms any questions you may have

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
i woudltn say its a log for finaflex i jsut decided to use their preworkout and creatine that i have...and by doing a log i stay committed plus ig et feedback
edit

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Currently looking for people that have a little more to loose at this time. Unless anyone is looking at this for contest prep!![/QUOTE]

You betcha!! I was literally one keystroke away from ordering a bottle of OxyECA Black last night but got called to an emergency at work! The whole goal in mind was to shift focus from all out bulking to beginning my cut for my contect coming up in March. I have the goal of competing at 3.5% bf which would be about a full 1% lower than my last contest in November.

I am just finishing up a PR-XT log and it served me very well in the strength and fullness department. I apparently don't have enough posts to add in the link. Oh well...the thread title is "Memphis_slim takes PR-XT for a good ol fashioned Tennessee test drive" It is in the supplement review section.

I was leaning towards just running the Black solo. During my last contest prep, I didn't use any fat-burners, thermos, etc. I am very curious to see what I could do with the addition of a solid product. I am more than willing to keep a detailed, daily log going with updated pics and stats.

Shoot me a PM with your shipping info for a solo Black log :)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your going to have to get a feel for it. What you stated should be fine?But I dont know when your eating etc. Sounds like you do your research and your on the right track. But to be 100% honest your going to have to play with it to see what works best for you. I wouldnt take them together but some people do.

We will be here if you have any questions :)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your going to have to get a feel for it. What you stated should be fine?But I dont know when your eating etc. Sounds like you do your research and your on the right track. But to be 100% honest your going to have to play with it to see what works best for you. I wouldnt take them together but some people do.

We will be here if you have any questions :)
Sounds good, thanks man! I think I'll dose as I stated above. That way I can still take my PWO before my lifting with my first dose of T2. Getting excited to get this started. Very motivated to shed some pounds.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mattys4

mattys4

Awards
good luck everyone

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Shame Aussies can't apply Mark ;)

Good luck to all

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got my stack in the mail. Will be starting first thing tomorrow! I'll put a link in here to my log when I get to my computer tomorrow!