LG's kickin' the new year off right!

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Generally speaking, which compounds would you say are the most suppressive, and also the best for muscle gains?

2. Bump
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    1:your age (must be at least 21!!): 30
    2: your current gaols: Get all kinds of swole and blow away all my previous PRs
    3: what product you would like to run and why: 1-ANDROSTENOLONE; Because the claims state that it helps build size and strength while leaning out..Exactly what I am looking for. I have not tried any LG products as of yet but have been seriously looking into it and this would be a great opportunity.
    4: years in this game (lifting): Off and on for many years, been lifting seriously for 2 years now.
    5:shoe size: 12 (I ain't ashamed of my big feet)
    6:last time you had a bowl movement: I moved a bowl in the kitchen earlier. You make spelling error, I call you on it..LOL
    7: when would you be able to start logging: Immediately upon receiving the product.
    8: what your current diet is like/ what would it be like while logging our product: Diet on the product would be: 200-300 grams of protein, 500 grams of carbohydrates and 50 grams of fat per day. With a daily intake of 2750-3200 calories. Keeping it clean of course.
    9:why we should pick you: I have logged many times here on AM and have always tried to provide the best, most detailed log I can. Photos and videos are a regular in my logs and each workout is documented with detail. I have wanted to try LG products for awhile now and would love a shot at this to get myself to the levels that I know I can accomplish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    34, looking for dry gains/recomp. Interested in the 17-andro. Been lifting 9 years, learning more every day. Can start logging ASAP. Diet is protein-heavy, some complex carbs. You should pick me because I'm awesome and I love LG! Natadrol is probably my favorite supplement of all time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    27 year old Male
    Currently coming off of a semi-dirty bulk. Sitting at 225lbs and 13% bf. My goals right now are to cut down to single digit body fat and stay around 215lbs.
    I would LOVE to run 1-Androstenolone to solidify my gains from my bulk while hardening up and shedding some of the unwanted fat.
    I have been training since I was 15 in high school but since the age of 24 I have become much more serious in the gym.
    I am currently debating on what I want to recomp with but 1-andro would be a home run and I could start logging immediatly.
    My current diet is carb cycle/backloading with high carbs (250-300g) on training days after working out and low carb 30g on non-training days.
    During a recomp I would stick with the same diet but slightly fewer carbs on training days (200-250g) all coming post workout and 0-30g carbs pre workout.
    I have used FST-7 training for recomp before and would continue to do so with 1-andro. Instead of only doing one FST-7 set per week on any body part I would up to two FST-7 sets for every body part per week with the increased recover time I would expect to see.

I think I would be an excellent choice for a logging opportunity especially with the amount of people I follow and talk to as well as the detail and work I put into every aspect of my training.

Hope I make the cut! And to anyone who does congrats.

So here are the three that seemed to stand out to me. Send me your info guys and we'll see about getting some product out to you. Thank you to all the others that applied -- more logs are sure to be available soon so keep your eyes open!
    BPS REP
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

4. Congrats guys

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

5. PM sent. Thanks for the opportunity; won't let you guys down. Did a couple logs previously for Purus and MAN, and now I'll be logging LG with I-Force preworkouts. Glad I can do my part to help represent my favorite companies!
    FeFiFo.com support

•   

6. Awesome! Would like to thank Luke and LG for the opportunity. This is gonna be an awesome logging op for all three of us so whenever you guys start your logs let me know so I can sub and follow along.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

7. Oh it's on now! Thanks Luke and LG! This is going to be one wild ride, into the depths of swoleness.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER

8. Wow! I think that's the fastest I've gotten all the winners' info! These guys must be excited or something!
    BPS REP

9. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Wow! I think that's the fastest I've gotten all the winners' info! These guys must be excited or something!
    And you know this, man..LOL
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER

10. Yessir!

11. We don't mess around Bromeo!
    FeFiFo.com support

12. Link the logs in here guys!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  13. BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

14. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Link the logs in here guys!
    You know we will big papa!
    FeFiFo.com support

15. 1 andro and epi would be a very nice stack. Still a little confused about what pro 17 is though.

16. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    1 andro and epi would be a very nice stack. Still a little confused about what pro 17 is though.
    PH17 on steriods
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

17. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post

PH17 on steriods
    I really wanted this, pro17!

18. ETA on delivery?
    FeFiFo.com support

19. All liquid products are available now!

20. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    All liquid products are available now!
    Talking 'bout the promo bottles coming my way for me to log for you guys!
    FeFiFo.com support

21. Was wondering the same thing. The mail man is getting a bit skittish when a 6'1 225lb bald guy is always waiting at the mailbox asking "You got my s#it today buddy?"

22. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Talking 'bout the promo bottles coming my way for me to log for you guys!
    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Was wondering the same thing. The mail man is getting a bit skittish when a 6'1 225lb bald guy is always waiting at the mailbox asking "You got my s#it today buddy?"
    Lol! I'll check on it guys! Montego, quit harassing your mailman, you don't want him to go Postal on you!
    BPS REP

23. WHY YOU NO MAKE POSTAL NO MORE???
    FeFiFo.com support

24. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Was wondering the same thing. The mail man is getting a bit skittish when a 6'1 225lb bald guy is always waiting at the mailbox asking "You got my s#it today buddy?"
    BAHAHA I ACTUALLY LOL'ed on that one...

patient guys so many orders coming in for the new product the little elves at the north pole can't keep up

25. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    BAHAHA I ACTUALLY LOL'ed on that one...

patient guys so many orders coming in for the new product the little elves at the north pole can't keep up
    Wait, we have elves?! Any chance I can get one on my next rep order?
    BPS REP
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Start the NEW YEAR off right with NEOGENIX and BODYFORGE
    By ddfox in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-31-2011, 03:54 PM
  2. Startin the New Year Right Log
    By chuebner in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 09:55 PM
  3. Kick off the new year with Detox
    By FemBot in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-05-2008, 03:38 PM
  4. A good way to start the year off right!.....
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-04-2007, 11:32 AM