LG's kickin' the new year off right!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Awesome! Would like to thank Luke and LG for the opportunity. This is gonna be an awesome logging op for all three of us so whenever you guys start your logs let me know so I can sub and follow along.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."


  2. Oh it's on now! Thanks Luke and LG! This is going to be one wild ride, into the depths of swoleness.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

  3. Wow! I think that's the fastest I've gotten all the winners' info! These guys must be excited or something!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Wow! I think that's the fastest I've gotten all the winners' info! These guys must be excited or something!
    And you know this, man..LOL
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

  5. Yessir!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  6. We don't mess around Bromeo!
    BOARD TYRANT

  7. Link the logs in here guys!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  8. BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Link the logs in here guys!
    You know we will big papa!
    BOARD TYRANT

  10. 1 andro and epi would be a very nice stack. Still a little confused about what pro 17 is though.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    1 andro and epi would be a very nice stack. Still a little confused about what pro 17 is though.
    PH17 on steriods
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post

    PH17 on steriods
    I really wanted this, pro17!

  13. ETA on delivery?
    BOARD TYRANT

  14. All liquid products are available now!
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    All liquid products are available now!
    Talking 'bout the promo bottles coming my way for me to log for you guys!
    BOARD TYRANT

  16. Was wondering the same thing. The mail man is getting a bit skittish when a 6'1 225lb bald guy is always waiting at the mailbox asking "You got my s#it today buddy?"
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Talking 'bout the promo bottles coming my way for me to log for you guys!
    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Was wondering the same thing. The mail man is getting a bit skittish when a 6'1 225lb bald guy is always waiting at the mailbox asking "You got my s#it today buddy?"
    Lol! I'll check on it guys! Montego, quit harassing your mailman, you don't want him to go Postal on you!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  18. WHY YOU NO MAKE POSTAL NO MORE???
    BOARD TYRANT

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Was wondering the same thing. The mail man is getting a bit skittish when a 6'1 225lb bald guy is always waiting at the mailbox asking "You got my s#it today buddy?"
    BAHAHA I ACTUALLY LOL'ed on that one...

    patient guys so many orders coming in for the new product the little elves at the north pole can't keep up
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    BAHAHA I ACTUALLY LOL'ed on that one...

    patient guys so many orders coming in for the new product the little elves at the north pole can't keep up
    Wait, we have elves?! Any chance I can get one on my next rep order?
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  21. the order has been placed but i dont get any shipping confirms atm with the warehouse being so behind.. everyone be patient plz. it wont be long.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  22. LG Sciences presents: AndroRage! When guys want to log and they eagerly anticipate their product! Lol
    BOARD TYRANT

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    LG Sciences presents: AndroRage! When guys want to log and they eagerly anticipate their product! Lol
    The counterpart to that one is AndroGrasshopper. It's main ingredient has been used by monks for thousands of years to give them the calm patience that they desire. It is where the phrase "Patience young grasshopper" really came from!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  24. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    The counterpart to that one is AndroGrasshopper. It's main ingredient has been used by monks for thousands of years to give them the calm patience that they desire. It is where the phrase "Patience young grasshopper" really came from!

  25. Is AndroGrasshopper the formula from the old "Bug Juice" ecdy product?
    BOARD TYRANT

  26. Name:  Patience.gif
Views: 113
Size:  115.4 KB
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

  27. has anyone got a shipment yet?
    i think these have gone out..
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  28. Will check when I get home. If so, my log goes live today.
    BOARD TYRANT

  29. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    has anyone got a shipment yet?
    i think these have gone out..
    Negative. Hoping it shows up today.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

  30. No sir. No goodies yet.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  31. Can't wait to see these logs!!!!!!!!!

  32. Yo Pat! I just got your product mailed out. Hit up Ripps so he knows your a new Rep
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    Yo Pat! I just got your product mailed out. Hit up Ripps so he knows your a new Rep
    Hit him up! Waiting on him to hit me back!!!! Thanks again!! Can't wait
    LG Sciences Rep
    "what I say does not constitute as medical advice please check with your medical adviser first"

  34. Anyone seen any deliveries yet?
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    Anyone seen any deliveries yet?
    Not yet Cap. Ironically the longer the wait, the better to use it to kickstart my spring/summer cut.
    BOARD TYRANT

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Not yet Cap. Ironically the longer the wait, the better to use it to kickstart my spring/summer cut.
    Nothing here yet either. I hear ya man. I was thinking the same thing.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

  37. Big "want" for this!
    BOARD TYRANT

  38. Yeah I def can't wait to try 1Androsentone, M1Dandro, and Epic! To continue my bulking.
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  39. Hopefully you guys get your stuff in today! I'm ready to see some logs on this stuff!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  40. I got mine I got mine. Na na na na boo boo I got miiiine.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Start the NEW YEAR off right with NEOGENIX and BODYFORGE
    By ddfox in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-31-2011, 03:54 PM
  2. Startin the New Year Right Log
    By chuebner in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 09:55 PM
  3. Kick off the new year with Detox
    By FemBot in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-05-2008, 03:38 PM
  4. A good way to start the year off right!.....
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-04-2007, 11:32 AM
Log in
Log in