SNS Green Coffee Bean Extract NOW AVAILABLE

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Healthy Weight Management & More!

50% Chlorogenic Acid

SNS Green Coffee Bean Extract contains 400 mg per capsule (800 mg per day) of 50% Chlorogenic Acid. Chlorogenic Acid is the key ingredient in Green Coffee Bean Extract and works by helping inhibit the release of glucose into the body while at the same time boosting metabolism or ‘burning’ of fat in the liver.*

SNS Green Coffee Bean Extract can be used to help support:
- Healthy Weight Management*
- Healthy Blood Pressure & Cardiovascular Function*
- Healthy Blood Sugar Management*
- Free Radical Scavenging Through its Antioxidant Properties*

Each bottle contains a full 1 month supply of this exciting ingredient.

Buyer Beware:
There are many companies on the market that offer Green Coffee Bean Extract that are selling inferior extracts and trying to capitalize off of the publicity that this exciting ingredient has gotten. It has even been stated by a popular television personality that viewers should make sure they purchase an extract offering above a 45% Chlorogenic Acid content (this statement was made on a follow up episode in which the television personality stated this to their viewers because f the number of companies making inferior extracts). In the case of SNS Green Coffee Bean Extract, we EXCEED this by offering a 50% Chlorogenic Extract.

Recent Exciting Study News:
The most recent study on Green Coffee Bean published in the Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome and Obesity journal followed a group of 16 adults who supplemented with Green Coffee Bean Extract for 12 weeks. Over the course of the study, the subjects lost an average of 17 pounds each – which was 10 percent of their overall body weight and 16 percent of their overall body fat!

Weight Control:
Chlorogenic Acid, the main component in Green Coffee Bean Extract has been shown to help prevent excess sugar in circulation and support maximum utilization of fat for energy*. It has also been shown to inhibit fat absorption and stimulate the activation of fat metabolism in the liver, both major supporters of weight reduction.*

Healthy Blood Pressure and Cardiovascular Function:
Green Coffee Bean Extract may help support healthy blood pressure and homocysteine levels, and the integrity and function of blood vessels.* Chlorogenic acid, the main natural compound in Green Coffee Beans binds with lower density lipoproteins (LDL Cholesterol) and protects them from oxidation, acting as a heart-protective antioxidant.* It may also help support healthy blood pressure and homocysteine levels and the integrity and function of blood vessels.*

Healthy Blood Sugar:
Green Coffee Bean Extract may help inhibit excessive intestinal absorption of glucose (blood sugar), which may help manage healthier blood glucose (sugar) and insulin levels.*

As an Antioxidant:
Green Coffee Beans contain high levels of polyphenolic antioxidants that can help support powerful free radical scavenging activity.*

*THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 90

Amount Per Serving:
Green Coffee Bean Extract (50% Chlorogenic Acid) – 400 mg

Other Ingredients: Gelatin, magnesium stearate, silica.

Supplement Facts:
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule twice daily 30 minutes prior to meals with a full glass of water for best results.

Warning:
This product is for use by healthy adults over 18 years of age. Do not use if you are allergic to coffee or caffeine. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Always consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep stored in a cool, dry place away from children.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yep~ I'll be using Green Coffee bean, RK500 and Dexamine
GCB + TTA-500 + Reduce-XT for me! Well that and my staple ECY ;)!

allieninja

allieninja

Awards
Stoked this is out, will be using it during my spring cut!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
YES!!! Been wanting to get some GCB and now that SNS has it available.. so you know it's the real deal.. you know I'll be getting this on the next order :D

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Saw this on Twitter last night...nice addition. :thumbsup:

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! Chlorogenic acid, from what I've seen, tends to be very underdosed in prop blends. Most studies have been done with it's dosage ~1000mg, IIRC.
Yes many companies use much less than $50% chlorogenic acid but you get what you pay for;)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have posted a lot of the text twice. :)

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, I thought I fixed it last night, didn't save I guess.
I got about half way through the second lot of text before I realised lol.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome!!!!!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy 2 using Am.com