NLA Performance offering FREE SHIPPING TO ALL APO/FPO addresses!

  1. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    NLAFounder's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Age
    25
    Posts
    392
    Rep Power
    202099

    NLA Performance offering FREE SHIPPING TO ALL APO/FPO addresses!


    Attention all of our active duty AM members,
    First off NLA Performance cannot thank you enough for your service to our nation. Secondly, to show our appreciation we are proud to announce free shipping on all orders to any APO/FPO address on our website NLA Performance through the end of January 2013. This is the perfect time to stock up on NLA Performance products especially since we are having an ongoing Holiday 20% off all products sale right now on our website.

    Happy Holidays,
    NLA Performance
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com

  2. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10589683

    Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post
    Attention all of our active duty AM members,
    First off NLA Performance cannot thank you enough for your service to our nation. Secondly, to show our appreciation we are proud to announce free shipping on all orders to any APO/FPO address on our website NLA Performance through the end of January 2013. This is the perfect time to stock up on NLA Performance products especially since we are having an ongoing Holiday 20% off all products sale right now on our website.

    Happy Holidays,
    NLA Performance


    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  3. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    NLAFounder's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Age
    25
    Posts
    392
    Rep Power
    202099

    Everyone help us spread the word to any soldiers you know who are supplement users.

    Thank you,
    Justin M.
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10589683

    hey, what about sailors?
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  5. Registered User
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mack City
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Rep Power
    7275605

    Big props for this,it's nice to see things for soldiers!dont see it near enough!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  6. Registered User
    Drizzie88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Colt's Country, Indiana
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,562
    Rep Power
    175946

    Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post
    Attention all of our active duty AM members,
    First off NLA Performance cannot thank you enough for your service to our nation. Secondly, to show our appreciation we are proud to announce free shipping on all orders to any APO/FPO address on our website NLA Performance through the end of January 2013. This is the perfect time to stock up on NLA Performance products especially since we are having an ongoing Holiday 20% off all products sale right now on our website.

    Happy Holidays,
    NLA Performance
    This company just keeps getting better and better. Good promo man.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  7. Big Baller
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378548

    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post

    This company just keeps getting better and better. Good promo man.
    Besides the great products, this is another reason I love repping for NLA! There always giving to those whom have gave so much for us! Just wanna thank those who have served in the Military and protecting our Great Country!
  8. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    NLAFounder's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Age
    25
    Posts
    392
    Rep Power
    202099

    Ya we are all about supporting our troops. Once we are established and have good money saved up we plan to donate to the Wounded Warrior Project monthly.
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  9. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941541

    Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post
    Everyone help us spread the word to any soldiers you know who are supplement users.

    Thank you,
    Justin M.
    Just sent my cousin an email he has about 25-30 guys who he lifts with on a regular basis I told him to grab some swoll-n with my Paypal gift card I got him for Christmas since it's free shipping for him now
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  10. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post
    Everyone help us spread the word to any soldiers you know who are supplement users.

    Thank you,
    Justin M.
    I work on the base and workout at the gym there, and after trying the samples you guys sent me I gave you all kinds of props to a few of the guys there!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  11. Big Baller
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378548

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post

    Just sent my cousin an email he has about 25-30 guys who he lifts with on a regular basis I told him to grab some swoll-n with my Paypal gift card I got him for Christmas since it's free shipping for him now
    Appreciate you Spreading the Word Ricky! Great Christmas Gift by the way! You are a good Cousin! Have a Merry Christmas Bro!
  12. Big Baller
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378548

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    I work on the base and workout at the gym there, and after trying the samples you guys sent me I gave you all kinds of props to a few of the guys there!!
    Thanks Brotha for your Support. We truly appreciate you getting the word out. Have a Merry Christmas Bro!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. All The Whey: Protein BLOWOUT!!!!! $23.99!!! + FREE SHIPPING
    By Steveoph in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 150
    Last Post: 05-08-2009, 04:14 PM
  2. who ships to APO
    By emiliozapata in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-26-2007, 03:01 PM
  3. Free shipping on all chems in stock
    By Hugh_Heifer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-17-2003, 02:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in