BULK-UP vs. MAX-BULK a true Prohormone stand off..

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

BULK-UP vs. MAX-BULK
a true Prohormone stand off..

MAX-BULK vs. BULK-UP

So what’s the difference between BULK-UP and MAX-BULK you ask??

Well, lets get straight to the point; the refined combination in MAX-BULK’s Advanced DHEA Complex has a precise balance of 4-DHEA and 19-Nor-4-DHEA enabling it to have lower androgenic activity. With lower androgenic activity; this can produce a more mild and reserved demeanor from you and overall less possible side effects like: prostate, hypertrophy, irritability or hair loss (e.g. DHT) (10,19).

However BULK-UPs Advanced DHEA Complex is meant to support a more aggressive feeling with its synergistic balance of: aDHEA, bDHEA and 4-DHEA. Allowing for more strength through its aggression. So you see while both serve a function and provide near results, each provides its own strength. Are you The Calm Gainer or The Aggressive fighter?

MAX-BULK loggers, come out where ever you are! We're looking for loggers!

Stackers for Stockings! The AF Holiday Stack.
MAX-BULK & BULK-UP The perfect holiday stack.

The leader of Testosterone Enhancement & Natural Prohormones.
www.androfactory.com

Support us on: AF FaceBook & BULK-UP FaceBook & AF YouTube

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've had this asked a few times so thought this might help

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sounds like a killer stack

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sounds like a killer stack
Should be one hell of a bulking stack.. And safe to be run for pretty long period of time! 2 months wouldn't be a problem and I can foresee some people doing even 12 weekers..

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I gotta try that!!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i like this stack as well pretty solid match up

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i've ran plain 4dhea products already, they are nice....i'd love to see what it's like to have them combined with the 19dhea

svida

Awards
  • Established
So it sounds like Bulk-Up is similar to the former Primordial Performance AndroMass 3.0, and Max Bulk is similar to the former Primordial Performance AndroBulk 3.0. Correct? So if Max Bulk contains 126 capsules, what is the daily recommended dosage? Andro Bulk was usually dosed at 6 caps/day with 168 caps/bottle, which yielded a 28 day supply. Is this the same with Max Bulk? One major concern I've always had with the AndroFactory.com website is it has never had a voice telephone number listed. What is your phone number for customer service? Thanks!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So it sounds like Bulk-Up is similar to the former Primordial Performance AndroMass 3.0, and Max Bulk is similar to the former Primordial Performance AndroBulk 3.0. Correct? So if Max Bulk contains 126 capsules, what is the daily recommended dosage? Andro Bulk was usually dosed at 6 caps/day with 168 caps/bottle, which yielded a 28 day supply. Is this the same with Max Bulk? One major concern I've always had with the AndroFactory.com website is it has never had a voice telephone number listed. What is your phone number for customer service? Thanks!
I'll forward this to corporate for you

svida

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! What is the proper dosage for Max Bulk? 3 caps or 6 caps/day? If it is at 6 caps/day, then the supply will only last for 3 weeks.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would start at 3 and work your way up if needed