Ho, Ho, Ho... ErgoClause is here, Tis the season

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. This might be a little "dated" for you guys...

When I was 11 I used to spy on my mother and father as they wrapped Christmas gifts. One Christmas I saw my father wrap a Daisy BB Gun!

This was an 11 year old's ultimate dream come true back in those days! I could barely contain myself so as not to let on that I knew about the gift. Christmas Day comes and I rush to the tree. I opened all my gifts, crazy with excitement. Last gift opened, no Daisy BB gun! I was so heartbroken but couldn't say anything because I would be found out!

Many years later, a grown man with a family of my own, I asked my Dad about the Christmas of the BB gun. He said "I remember, I bought it for you but your Mom made me take it back! She was afraid you'd shoot your eye out"!!!! I laughed and cried at the same time! Merry Christmas everyone!!

2. Like I said time with my little girls. This is my 6yr old. We netted little brim then used them as bait. This is a little bass but fun watching her catch it

Name:  image-3242488393.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  633.3 KB
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    niners4reggie hit me up with your address,

btw guys NP just loaded our entire line up to the store go have a look
    Congrats!

4. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    This might be a little "dated" for you guys...

When I was 11 I used to spy on my mother and father as they wrapped Christmas gifts. One Christmas I saw my father wrap a Daisy BB Gun!

This was an 11 year old's ultimate dream come true back in those days! I could barely contain myself so as not to let on that I knew about the gift. Christmas Day comes and I rush to the tree. I opened all my gifts, crazy with excitement. Last gift opened, no Daisy BB gun! I was so heartbroken but couldn't say anything because I would be found out!

Many years later, a grown man with a family of my own, I asked my Dad about the Christmas of the BB gun. He said "I remember, I bought it for you but your Mom made me take it back! She was afraid you'd shoot your eye out"!!!! I laughed and cried at the same time! Merry Christmas everyone!!

I did something so similar that I must ask you to send me your info!
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

5. when i was around 12 the song raindrops keep falling on my head by b.j.thomas was really popular. i wanted that album for christmas sooo bad. mom and dad got me the andy williams version instead...damn, was i pissed.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   

6. The big T send me your info!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    The big T send me your info!
    thank you, and sent!!!

8. got my ergopump nmt today. will put up a seperate log/review but will be using it in my nla ultimate stack log also.

9. Hmm, wonder if mine will be arriving soon

I will definitely be popping up a review when finished with it.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

10. Got mine yesterday. Currently have the flu but will post a review once I'm back to health.

11. Yes Glad to see mr post man is coming through!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tis the season to cut!!
    By Spidersilva in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-15-2012, 08:54 PM
  2. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 07:02 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-18-2003, 05:46 PM