Ho, Ho, Ho... ErgoClause is here, Tis the season

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    That's really cool man -

    My grandparents came to the USA from post-WWII Germany, so as they're getting on in years now - I'd love to have something like this to be able to hold onto the some of the amazing stories they have -
    Yeah it's probably the coolest gift I've ever received. One of those things that's so special to you it'd be one of the first things you'd grab if the house caught on fire.

    After supplements of course
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

    •   
       


  2. Very cool promo, been wanting to try ErgoPump

    My favorite thing about Christmas besides seeing all of my family would have to be sitting down with my mom on Christmas eve and watching A Christmas Story all day lol We have done this every year for as long as I can remember and it's great to be able to spend the time with her.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Favorite thing of Christmas I really have experienced yet, it use to be my selfish but opening my gifts. This will be the first year my twins are old enough to open gifts from "Santa". I'm so stoked to finally be able to see them wake up all excited and tear the the wrapping paper.

    I haven't been this excited for Christmas since I was prob 10 years old.
    its the best buddy, getting to live vicariously through our children. My daughter is 2.5 and is so damn excited. My son is 7 and is also excited but nothing like tiny child innocense
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  4. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Ill tell you my fav Christmas tradition...Christmas eve watching a Christmas story eating Chinese food pumpkin pie and drinking egg nog with my whole family...sounds lame but honestly it's the happiest I ever am...and now with a 2 year old things are only getting better and better...I never cared about Christmas lights but my daughter says "ohh goodness pretty lights" lol well that made me go out and buy 100$ worth of lights and we decorated together...no better feeling then discovering a new Christmas tradition!!!
    You and me both!!!!! I drink several gallons of Egg Nog, and must must always watch christmas story, during the 24 hours the TV remote is hidden and we watch it all day lol

    same with Xmas lights, I was deployed last yr for christmas so this year, I went all out crazy
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
    •   
       


  5. Next year my son wants me to do this to our house if I am home The best part starts at 1:35.
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  6. Might need to pull out the heart strings.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post

    You and me both!!!!! I drink several gallons of Egg Nog, and must must always watch christmas story, during the 24 hours the TV remote is hidden and we watch it all day lol

    same with Xmas lights, I was deployed last yr for christmas so this year, I went all out crazy
    My wife just bought me some Egg Nog. I told her thanks but can't drink it right now since I'm cutting. She said "I figured it was good for you since there's egg in it" lmao
    Life's a garden, dig it

  8. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    My wife just bought me some Egg Nog. I told her thanks but can't drink it right now since I'm cutting. She said "I figured it was good for you since there's egg in it" lmao
    That's just like how I've been getting my protein from Beefeater Gin....lol
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  9. Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post

    That's just like how I've been getting my protein from Beefeater Gin....lol
    Haha nice!! Protein and great taste all in one!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  10. I get my nutrition from Belgium Dubbels I am going to start picking Dec 20, 5 tubs 5 days
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    I get my nutrition from Belgium Dubbels I am going to start picking Dec 20, 5 tubs 5 days
    Looking forward to it

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    I get my nutrition from Belgium Dubbels I am going to start picking Dec 20, 5 tubs 5 days
    Any pick today ? It's the 20th

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    I get my nutrition from Belgium Dubbels I am going to start picking Dec 20, 5 tubs 5 days
    Nice!

  14. It's a yearly tradition that my wife and I watch Christmas Vacation. How could you not. This year we decided to watch with our 8 and 5 yr old. Here my wife and I laughing hysterically, while both my kids look at each other like WTF? They fell asleep maybe 20 minutes in. Classic.


  15. or of course


  16. Picking 2 today
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  17. Geoforce and Double S hit me with your addresses. 3 more to give away dont stop now, even if you have already posted you are still in the running
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    Geoforce and Double S hit me with your addresses. 3 more to give away dont stop now, even if you have already posted you are still in the running
    Congrats guys

  19. Congrats!'
    Life's a garden, dig it

  20. I dress up as Santa and go to different group homes where adults who experience disabilities live each Christmas and bring them gifts that are donated by various people in town. The smiles and hugs I get are priceless!! It is a very rewarding thing for me. Wouldn't trade it for anything!!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    Geoforce and Double S hit me with your addresses. 3 more to give away dont stop now, even if you have already posted you are still in the running
    Congrats guys!

  22. the best thing about christmas is that my kids are now old enough to buy me gifts!!!!


    and they better get me something good!!!!


    j/k i will soon have more grandkids than kids so my shopping list keeps growing!!!

    the best gift will be if my daughter in law has that baby girl on christmas day...it could come at any time!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the best thing about christmas is that my kids are now old enough to buy me gifts!!!!

    and they better get me something good!!!!

    j/k i will soon have more grandkids than kids so my shopping list keeps growing!!!

    the best gift will be if my daughter in law has that baby girl on christmas day...it could come at any time!!!!
    That's awesome bro. My 2nd oldest had a little girl last Saturday!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  24. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    That's awesome bro. My 2nd oldest had a little girl last Saturday!!


    we thought it was gonna happen yesterday, but not to be.....any time now!!!

    congrats!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Tis the season to cut!!
    By Spidersilva in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-15-2012, 07:54 PM
  2. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 06:02 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-18-2003, 04:46 PM
Log in
Log in