Lecheek Nutrition video promo

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lecheek Hardcore fans we would like some feedback from you PLEASE.

We are looking for you to express your feelings toward Lecheek Nutritions Product(S) on YOUTUBE.
utube.png

Lecheek Nutrition would like you to help spread the word about our quality products and by doing so (you know how giving we are) we plan on giving back.

Please post a YOUTUBE review of a product or products of choice. You can make 1 video,multiple videos,however you choose to do this.
Please be creative and we will be judging the videos on many aspects. We all know what it takes for a GREAT youtube video of a product so lets see some.

We will run this promo on many sites and out FB page as well. We will be choosing 5 winners for a single product as a prize.

THERE WILL ALSO BE ONE GRAND PRIZE WINNER FOR THE WHOLE LECHEEK NUTRITION LINEUP FOR BEST VIDEO.

Just post your link to enter.
U.S only
21 and up
375834_437790716258975_1608716278_n.png

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
This will be epic.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome promo. But unfort I have not cracked open my bottle of AD 3. I still have to try it. Can't review something I haven't tried it yet.
So good luck to everyone who enters!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I am about a week left on AD-3, this promo must have been timed perfect just for me!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Awesome promo,and amazing opportunity.I hope we see some good honest videos put out.Lecheek is definitely in the holiday spirit lately.