Recover for Christmas! Formutech Recover ZMA Giveaway!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i wish i still had a picture....when i was young my neighbors aunt or something made these sweatshirts for us as christmas presents....she got like this animal head (mine was a wolf) and like glued it to the sweatshirt, then outlined the thing in some sort of glitter glue......so as if the sweatshirt wasn't lame enough already...the quality of the sweatshirt was like a men's polyester suit or something, the thing was soo itchy and hot it was unbearable

    so as a 5 year old my mother made me wear it around her one time and it has scarred me for life since then....obviously if i'm 28 now and still remember the thing, it's itchyness is burned in my brain forever
    that's awesome
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition


  2. Friday bump! Lets get some more apps in! We've got ice scraper mittens, two kinds of awesome sweaters and a fabulous luke perry watch!

    I know you guys can get crappier than that!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Friday bump! Lets get some more apps in! We've got ice scraper mittens, two kinds of awesome sweaters and a fabulous luke perry watch!

    I know you guys can get crappier than that!
    I hope to get ice scrapper mittens this year!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  4. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I hope to get ice scrapper mittens this year!
    me2 actually....if i have two of them...i could scrap my windows like edward scrapperhands

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i wish i still had a picture....when i was young my neighbors aunt or something made these sweatshirts for us as christmas presents....she got like this animal head (mine was a wolf) and like glued it to the sweatshirt, then outlined the thing in some sort of glitter glue......so as if the sweatshirt wasn't lame enough already...the quality of the sweatshirt was like a men's polyester suit or something, the thing was soo itchy and hot it was unbearable

    so as a 5 year old my mother made me wear it around her one time and it has scarred me for life since then....obviously if i'm 28 now and still remember the thing, it's itchyness is burned in my brain forever
    I miss glitter glue!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  6. This might be a little "dated" for you guys...

    When I was 11 I used to spy on my mother and father as they wrapped Christmas gifts. They would hide the gifts on a board nailed across two rafters in the attic of our house.

    I saw my father wrap a Daisy BB Gun! This was an 11 year old's ultimate dream come true back in those days! I was stoked to have this for Christmas. I could barely contain myself so as not to let on that I knew about the gift.

    Christmas Day comes and I rush to the tree. I opened all my gifts, crazy with excitement. Last gift opened, no Daisy BB gun! I was so heartbroken but couldn't say anything because I would be found out!

    Many years later, a grown man with a family of my own, I asked my Dad about the Christmas of the BB gun. He said "I remember, I bought it for you but your Mom made me take it back! She was afraid you'd shoot your eye out"!!!!

    I laughed and cried at the same time! So, that was my worst Christmas gift ever--no Daisy BB gun!!! Merry Christmas everyone!!!
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  7. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    This might be a little "dated" for you guys...

    When I was 11 I used to spy on my mother and father as they wrapped Christmas gifts. They would hide the gifts on a board nailed across two rafters in the attic of our house.

    I saw my father wrap a Daisy BB Gun! This was an 11 year old's ultimate dream come true back in those days! I was stoked to have this for Christmas. I could barely contain myself so as not to let on that I knew about the gift.

    Christmas Day comes and I rush to the tree. I opened all my gifts, crazy with excitement. Last gift opened, no Daisy BB gun! I was so heartbroken but couldn't say anything because I would be found out!

    Many years later, a grown man with a family of my own, I asked my Dad about the Christmas of the BB gun. He said "I remember, I bought it for you but your Mom made me take it back! She was afraid you'd shoot your eye out"!!!!

    I laughed and cried at the same time! So, that was my worst Christmas gift ever--no Daisy BB gun!!! Merry Christmas everyone!!!
    Lol just like A Christmas Story!

    Merry Christmas to you too! Thanks for sharing your story
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  8. Heartbreak is a terrible thing!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  9. I got a blue and white gsxr 600 from the ole' lady one year, i wanted black and red. Worst year ever
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    I got a blue and white gsxr 600 from the ole' lady one year, i wanted black and red. Worst year ever
    lmao
    Life's a garden, dig it

  11. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    I got a blue and white gsxr 600 from the ole' lady one year, i wanted black and red. Worst year ever
    Wow. Those are grounds for divorce
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  12. My wife is now a proud owner of ice scraper mittens. I almost sh!t myself laughing. Lol!



    Name:  PicsArt_1356526115189.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  145.8 KB
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  13. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    My wife is now a proud owner of ice scraper mittens. I almost sh!t myself laughing. Lol!



    Name:  PicsArt_1356526115189.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  145.8 KB
    oh man the poka dot one is full of swag compared to my santa clause styled one

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    oh man the poka dot one is full of swag compared to my santa clause styled one
    Girl gotta get her bling on. lol

    Now I know there are some of you that got some terrible gifts yesterday. Lets see them!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  15. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    My wife is now a proud owner of ice scraper mittens. I almost sh!t myself laughing. Lol!



    Name:  PicsArt_1356526115189.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  145.8 KB
    Did you tell your wife what you were laughing about? My wife knows about my chat board habits...

  16. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Did you tell your wife what you were laughing about? My wife knows about my chat board habits...
    lol nah I didn't mention it, besides her mom got it for her and I didn't want my mom-in-law to know how rediculous I think those mitten-scrapers are! hahaha
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  17. To go off topic, you always know the holidays are here when you see commercials for clapper and chia pets. Although I have always wanted a chia pet but they are expensive imo.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    To go off topic, you always know the holidays are here when you see commercials for clapper and chia pets. Although I have always wanted a chia pet but they are expensive imo.
    I got the clap once.

    ohhhh you said the clapPER, not the clap. nevermind

    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  19. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    My wife is now a proud owner of ice scraper mittens. I almost sh!t myself laughing. Lol!



    Name:  PicsArt_1356526115189.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  145.8 KB
    LMAO. cant quit laughing BC of this thread.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  20. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Last Christmas my wife ended up in ICU for 4 days due to her diabetes. That was a terrible Christmas
    Back in the ER same issue. Think we caught it in time this time (fingers crossed that she doesn't end back up in ICU) Must be something about Christmas
    Life's a garden, dig it

  21. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Back in the ER same issue. Think we caught it in time this time (fingers crossed that she doesn't end back up in ICU) Must be something about Christmas
    wow! maybe its the cookies?? she doing alright now?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  22. Just got into a room. They are going to start an insulin drip and see how she responds
    Life's a garden, dig it

  23. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Just got into a room. They are going to start an insulin drip and see how she responds
    good luck man. Hope you guys are in and out quickly
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  24. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    good luck man. Hope you guys are in and out quickly
    Thanks brotha
    Life's a garden, dig it

  25. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    I got a blue and white gsxr 600 from the ole' lady one year, i wanted black and red. Worst year ever
    That's terrible you got a sixxer, blue and white, what a shame. But yellow and black, is my color of choice.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. HCG - how long for LH to recover when/if stopping?
    By Gutterpump in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-22-2008, 11:43 AM
  2. What do you want for Christmas?
    By bosco in forum General Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-20-2005, 07:09 PM
  3. how long for body to recover from a short cycle?
    By nattyHST in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-10-2005, 03:01 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-22-2003, 06:13 AM
  5. The "What you want for christmas" thread
    By Big H in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-21-2002, 04:18 PM
Log in
Log in