Recover for Christmas! Formutech Recover ZMA Giveaway!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are looking for 5 AM members to log our Recover ZMA!​

bottle.jpg

This specific combination (and only this combination) has been shown in studies to significantly increase the level of free testosterone in the body and prevent IGF-1 (Insulin growth factor) levels from decreasing during periods of intense training. *

The net result is compelling and powerful, yielding:
• quicker and more efficient rates of muscle repair and recovery after intense training
• reduced risk of over-training
• increased muscle size and strength
• reduced muscle cramps
ZMA is the only non-steroidal, all natural dietary supplement that is clinically observed to increase levels of free testosterone in the male body.

label1.jpg
label2.jpg

Applicant must meet the following criteria:

-Resident of the US
-18 years or older
-Active member of Anabolic Minds
-Be willing to update a log a minimum of 3x/week
-Be in tune with the natural state of your body and not using any other supplements that would inhibit you from accurately reviewing Recover ZMA

Post up what the WORST Christmas present you ever got was for a chance to have it pay off in the end with a free bottle of Recover ZMA! Post a story, a picture or even just a description of the aweful gift and we will pick the 5 awefulest entries, so make em good! Or bad! Or... you know whatever!

For those who have particularly bad luck in receiving gifts, you may post one entry per day!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
This one will be fun. I cant wait to see what people have been given.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I see we are feeling very generous lately

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sometimes I got it like that!! Been lurking ZMA lately in for the logs and to support my Bro!!
thanks man! glad to have you here!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's a good example for you guys:

beerbeard_400.jpg

Seriously, WTF??

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I wear that to work, dont be hatin'

Thats for the hard up.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Nice promo,looks interesting!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mack411

Mack411

Awards
thanks bud, put in an entry!
I would,and could for sure use through or after pct.but I want to give everyone else a shot,I've already been fortunate in logging opportunitys here recently,not with conflicting products.but I don't want to be one of those guys that goes for everything.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would,and could for sure use through or after pct.but I want to give everyone else a shot,I've already been fortunate in logging opportunitys here recently,not with conflicting products.but I don't want to be one of those guys that goes for everything.
duely noted! you're a stand up guy Mack!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for crappy present stories!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for some entries!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Just for fun , I will kick this off with a gift I received. This was not for Christmas, but for my birthday. I was a Platoon Sergeant in the army in 2002. I had about 16 troops under me who thought it was a great idea to pitch in and hire 2 strippers to my "suprise" bithday party being thrown by my wife. My wife had my parents and grandparents fly out as part of the suprise.

So, not only did they hire two strippers, but one was an ex of mine. To say the least, we did not have a good break up. Girl let her friends steal my playstation 2 (this was back in the day), laptop, money, and who knows what else. Not only that, but I walked in on her snorting blow off my bathroom counter, while my co workers were in the other room.

So, we have my parents and grandparents here, two coke whore strippers, my wife and my whole platoon thinking it's funny. We will refer to the ex as coke whore 1, as that is my official title for here anyway. Coke whore 1 walks in and starts fighting with me, my wife is trying to figure out why we know each other. I tried explaining, but you know women they dont want to hear it. My grandparents are freaking out and call the police. So now I have the cops at my house, my wife pissed at me, my grandparents calling the police because of the coke whore strippers that my platoon invited to my house, and me pissed off at everyone except my dad who thought it was halarious.

What a gift from my squad! Don't quite have a photo of it, but if I did it would be priceless.

Needless to say, once things calmed down, I got hammered. Woke up with my house covered in blue cake icing.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just for fun , I will kick this off with a gift I received. This was not for Christmas, but for my birthday. I was a Platoon Sergeant in the army in 2002. I had about 16 troops under me who thought it was a great idea to pitch in and hire 2 strippers to my "suprise" bithday party being thrown by my wife. My wife had my parents and grandparents fly out as part of the suprise.

So, not only did they hire two strippers, but one was an ex of mine. To say the least, we did not have a good break up. Girl let her friends steal my playstation 2 (this was back in the day), laptop, money, and who knows what else. Not only that, but I walked in on her snorting blow off my bathroom counter, while my co workers were in the other room.

So, we have my parents and grandparents here, two coke whore strippers, my wife and my whole platoon thinking it's funny. We will refer to the ex as coke whore 1, as that is my official title for here anyway. Coke whore 1 walks in and starts fighting with me, my wife is trying to figure out why we know each other. I tried explaining, but you know women they dont want to hear it. My grandparents are freaking out and call the police. So now I have the cops at my house, my wife pissed at me, my grandparents calling the police because of the coke whore strippers that my platoon invited to my house, and me pissed off at everyone except my dad who thought it was halarious.

What a gift from my squad! Don't quite have a photo of it, but if I did it would be priceless.

Needless to say, once things calmed down, I got hammered. Woke up with my house covered in blue cake icing.
OK you win lol

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sunday bump!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I figured there would be some crazy gifts people have received.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I was 15 my grandma got me a Luke Perry watch and I opened it in front of her so I had to show gratitude. That was a tough one lol

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I was 15 my grandma got me a Luke Perry watch and I opened it in front of her so I had to show gratitude. That was a tough one lol
Now we're getting somewhere! Lol

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for my ninjas

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
90210 fan I take it.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So a few years back we had a secret Santa at work, everyone agreeing $20-$25 spending. It was supposed to be nice gifts. Needless to say the company jackass gave me this.
xmas sweater.jpg

Believe me I was hot. Everyone else was getting bottles of wine, gift certificates etc etc. I actually gave a $25 GC for a massage to one of the girls who was very appreciative. I guess the President saw my unhappiness and asked me to follow him to his office. Long story short he gave me 2 of his box seat tickets to the Celtics. It turned out to be a good X-mas after all.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
So a few years back we had a secret Santa at work, everyone agreeing $20-$25 spending. It was supposed to be nice gifts. Needless to say the company jackass gave me this. View attachment 71866

Believe me I was hot. Everyone else was getting bottles of wine, gift certificates etc etc. I actually gave a $25 GC for a massage to one of the girls who was very appreciative. I guess the President saw my unhappiness and asked me to follow him to his office. Long story short he gave me 2 of his box seat tickets to the Celtics. It turned out to be a good X-mas after all.
Now that's a good ending.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So a few years back we had a secret Santa at work, everyone agreeing $20-$25 spending. It was supposed to be nice gifts. Needless to say the company jackass gave me this. View attachment 71866

I want that sweater. So. BAD! LOL!!!!!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i got these two beauties in the same year from the aunt on each side of the family that "doesn't get it"...i guess they thought it was going to be a bad winter that year or something

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i got these two beauties in the same year from the aunt on each side of the family that "doesn't get it"...i guess they thought it was going to be a bad winter that year or something
I seriously thought the first one was the "suck-cut" from wayne's world for a minute. lol. I love the one with the built in mitten, I bet that would look just darling on your delicate little hands YG! haha

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I want that sweater. So. BAD! LOL!!!!!
I have tried to get rid of it, donate etc but my wife wants me to hold on to it in hopes of being invited to an "ugly sweater" party. :aargh4:

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have tried to get rid of it, donate etc but my wife wants me to hold on to it in hopes of being invited to an "ugly sweater" party. :aargh4:
you'd be the belle of the ball wearing that doozy

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Lmao. Literally I am laughing non stop at those.

I work with a girl that show me the most hideous sweater beat she bought for Christmas, it is so bad. She bought it to wear as a prank with we girlfriend But imagine a red sweater vest with a Christmas tree and snowman embroider. With big black buttons. It horrible.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I seriously thought the first one was the "suck-cut" from wayne's world for a minute. lol. I love the one with the built in mitten, I bet that would look just darling on your delicate little hands YG! haha
yeah the soft fur really helped keep the hands soft likea babies bottom

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for Wednesday!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
So surprised there aren't more apps.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We'll run this until the 27th to allow for this years awful gifts to make the cut!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last Christmas my wife ended up in ICU for 4 days due to her diabetes. That was a terrible Christmas

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last Christmas my wife ended up in ICU for 4 days due to her diabetes. That was a terrible Christmas
Diabetes for Christmas. That's a pretty bad gift.

In all seriousness though that really blows

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya it was terrible. If my ex wife who is a nurse wouldn't have stopped by to pick up my 12 yr old that day my wife wouldn't have survived. I still had 3 hrs left of work and had no idea she was that bad.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya it was terrible. If my ex wife who is a nurse wouldn't have stopped by to pick up my 12 yr old that day my wife wouldn't have survived. I still had 3 hrs left of work and had no idea she was that bad.
Fuk that's aweful

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Thank God she got help. I have seen some bad cases of diabetic shock, and low low blood sugar.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank God she got help. I have seen some bad cases of diabetic shock, and low low blood sugar.
Thanks brotha! Ya diabetes isn't anything to take lightly

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i wish i still had a picture....when i was young my neighbors aunt or something made these sweatshirts for us as christmas presents....she got like this animal head (mine was a wolf) and like glued it to the sweatshirt, then outlined the thing in some sort of glitter glue......so as if the sweatshirt wasn't lame enough already...the quality of the sweatshirt was like a men's polyester suit or something, the thing was soo itchy and hot it was unbearable

so as a 5 year old my mother made me wear it around her one time and it has scarred me for life since then....obviously if i'm 28 now and still remember the thing, it's itchyness is burned in my brain forever