Recover for Christmas! Formutech Recover ZMA Giveaway!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    So a few years back we had a secret Santa at work, everyone agreeing $20-$25 spending. It was supposed to be nice gifts. Needless to say the company jackass gave me this. Attachment 71866

Believe me I was hot. Everyone else was getting bottles of wine, gift certificates etc etc. I actually gave a $25 GC for a massage to one of the girls who was very appreciative. I guess the President saw my unhappiness and asked me to follow him to his office. Long story short he gave me 2 of his box seat tickets to the Celtics. It turned out to be a good X-mas after all.
    Now that's a good ending.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

2. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    So a few years back we had a secret Santa at work, everyone agreeing $20-$25 spending. It was supposed to be nice gifts. Needless to say the company jackass gave me this. Attachment 71866

Believe me I was hot. Everyone else was getting bottles of wine, gift certificates etc etc. I actually gave a $25 GC for a massage to one of the girls who was very appreciative. I guess the President saw my unhappiness and asked me to follow him to his office. Long story short he gave me 2 of his box seat tickets to the Celtics. It turned out to be a good X-mas after all.
    I want that sweater. So. BAD! LOL!!!!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    •   

3. i got these two beauties in the same year from the aunt on each side of the family that "doesn't get it"...i guess they thought it was going to be a bad winter that year or something
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

4. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i got these two beauties in the same year from the aunt on each side of the family that "doesn't get it"...i guess they thought it was going to be a bad winter that year or something
    I seriously thought the first one was the "suck-cut" from wayne's world for a minute. lol. I love the one with the built in mitten, I bet that would look just darling on your delicate little hands YG! haha

5. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    I want that sweater. So. BAD! LOL!!!!!
    I have tried to get rid of it, donate etc but my wife wants me to hold on to it in hopes of being invited to an "ugly sweater" party.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    I have tried to get rid of it, donate etc but my wife wants me to hold on to it in hopes of being invited to an "ugly sweater" party.
    you'd be the belle of the ball wearing that doozy

7. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Lmao. Literally I am laughing non stop at those.

I work with a girl that show me the most hideous sweater beat she bought for Christmas, it is so bad. She bought it to wear as a prank with we girlfriend But imagine a red sweater vest with a Christmas tree and snowman embroider. With big black buttons. It horrible.

8. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    I seriously thought the first one was the "suck-cut" from wayne's world for a minute. lol. I love the one with the built in mitten, I bet that would look just darling on your delicate little hands YG! haha
    yeah the soft fur really helped keep the hands soft likea babies bottom

9. Bump for Wednesday!

10. So surprised there aren't more apps.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

11. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    So surprised there aren't more apps.
    I know!

12. We'll run this until the 27th to allow for this years awful gifts to make the cut!

13. Last Christmas my wife ended up in ICU for 4 days due to her diabetes. That was a terrible Christmas
    Life's a garden, dig it

14. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Last Christmas my wife ended up in ICU for 4 days due to her diabetes. That was a terrible Christmas
    Diabetes for Christmas. That's a pretty bad gift.

In all seriousness though that really blows

15. Ya it was terrible. If my ex wife who is a nurse wouldn't have stopped by to pick up my 12 yr old that day my wife wouldn't have survived. I still had 3 hrs left of work and had no idea she was that bad.
    Life's a garden, dig it

16. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Ya it was terrible. If my ex wife who is a nurse wouldn't have stopped by to pick up my 12 yr old that day my wife wouldn't have survived. I still had 3 hrs left of work and had no idea she was that bad.
    Fuk that's aweful

17. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

Fuk that's aweful
    Ya it was quite an experience. Got her to stay on point with her insulin and diet though. Lesson learned
    Life's a garden, dig it

18. Thank God she got help. I have seen some bad cases of diabetic shock, and low low blood sugar.

19. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Thank God she got help. I have seen some bad cases of diabetic shock, and low low blood sugar.
    Thanks brotha! Ya diabetes isn't anything to take lightly
    Life's a garden, dig it

20. i wish i still had a picture....when i was young my neighbors aunt or something made these sweatshirts for us as christmas presents....she got like this animal head (mine was a wolf) and like glued it to the sweatshirt, then outlined the thing in some sort of glitter glue......so as if the sweatshirt wasn't lame enough already...the quality of the sweatshirt was like a men's polyester suit or something, the thing was soo itchy and hot it was unbearable

so as a 5 year old my mother made me wear it around her one time and it has scarred me for life since then....obviously if i'm 28 now and still remember the thing, it's itchyness is burned in my brain forever

21. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i wish i still had a picture....when i was young my neighbors aunt or something made these sweatshirts for us as christmas presents....she got like this animal head (mine was a wolf) and like glued it to the sweatshirt, then outlined the thing in some sort of glitter glue......so as if the sweatshirt wasn't lame enough already...the quality of the sweatshirt was like a men's polyester suit or something, the thing was soo itchy and hot it was unbearable

so as a 5 year old my mother made me wear it around her one time and it has scarred me for life since then....obviously if i'm 28 now and still remember the thing, it's itchyness is burned in my brain forever
    that's awesome

22. Friday bump! Lets get some more apps in! We've got ice scraper mittens, two kinds of awesome sweaters and a fabulous luke perry watch!

I know you guys can get crappier than that!

23. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Friday bump! Lets get some more apps in! We've got ice scraper mittens, two kinds of awesome sweaters and a fabulous luke perry watch!

I know you guys can get crappier than that!
    I hope to get ice scrapper mittens this year!
    Life's a garden, dig it

24. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I hope to get ice scrapper mittens this year!
    me2 actually....if i have two of them...i could scrap my windows like edward scrapperhands

25. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i wish i still had a picture....when i was young my neighbors aunt or something made these sweatshirts for us as christmas presents....she got like this animal head (mine was a wolf) and like glued it to the sweatshirt, then outlined the thing in some sort of glitter glue......so as if the sweatshirt wasn't lame enough already...the quality of the sweatshirt was like a men's polyester suit or something, the thing was soo itchy and hot it was unbearable

I miss glitter glue!

26. This might be a little "dated" for you guys...

When I was 11 I used to spy on my mother and father as they wrapped Christmas gifts. They would hide the gifts on a board nailed across two rafters in the attic of our house.

I saw my father wrap a Daisy BB Gun! This was an 11 year old's ultimate dream come true back in those days! I was stoked to have this for Christmas. I could barely contain myself so as not to let on that I knew about the gift.

Christmas Day comes and I rush to the tree. I opened all my gifts, crazy with excitement. Last gift opened, no Daisy BB gun! I was so heartbroken but couldn't say anything because I would be found out!

Many years later, a grown man with a family of my own, I asked my Dad about the Christmas of the BB gun. He said "I remember, I bought it for you but your Mom made me take it back! She was afraid you'd shoot your eye out"!!!!

I laughed and cried at the same time! So, that was my worst Christmas gift ever--no Daisy BB gun!!! Merry Christmas everyone!!!
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

27. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    This might be a little "dated" for you guys...

When I was 11 I used to spy on my mother and father as they wrapped Christmas gifts. They would hide the gifts on a board nailed across two rafters in the attic of our house.

I saw my father wrap a Daisy BB Gun! This was an 11 year old's ultimate dream come true back in those days! I was stoked to have this for Christmas. I could barely contain myself so as not to let on that I knew about the gift.

Christmas Day comes and I rush to the tree. I opened all my gifts, crazy with excitement. Last gift opened, no Daisy BB gun! I was so heartbroken but couldn't say anything because I would be found out!

Many years later, a grown man with a family of my own, I asked my Dad about the Christmas of the BB gun. He said "I remember, I bought it for you but your Mom made me take it back! She was afraid you'd shoot your eye out"!!!!

I laughed and cried at the same time! So, that was my worst Christmas gift ever--no Daisy BB gun!!! Merry Christmas everyone!!!
    Lol just like A Christmas Story!

Merry Christmas to you too! Thanks for sharing your story

28. Heartbreak is a terrible thing!

29. I got a blue and white gsxr 600 from the ole' lady one year, i wanted black and red. Worst year ever
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

30. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    I got a blue and white gsxr 600 from the ole' lady one year, i wanted black and red. Worst year ever
    lmao
    Life's a garden, dig it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HCG - how long for LH to recover when/if stopping?
    By Gutterpump in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-22-2008, 12:43 PM
  2. What do you want for Christmas?
    By bosco in forum General Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-20-2005, 08:09 PM
  3. how long for body to recover from a short cycle?
    By nattyHST in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-10-2005, 04:01 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-22-2003, 07:13 AM
  5. The "What you want for christmas" thread
    By Big H in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-21-2002, 05:18 PM