FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks!

I'm always looking for something to write about so if anyone has any requests I'd happily take them into consideration.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Christmas list text was good, I wish that Santa would give me some supps!

I'd like to read texts about prohormones, especially stacking and running long cycles :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Christmas list text was good, I wish that Santa would give me some supps!

I'd like to read texts about prohormones, especially stacking and running long cycles :)
I love long cycles ;)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love long cycles ;)
I'd love to try it too, longest so far is this current cycle (will be 45 days) but if I stick with my plan, next one will be about 60 days with various compounds stacked (probably MUSCLE-UP for DHT base and few other compounds, been looking for P-BOLD, 1-Alpha and maybe H-Drol if I didn't decide to stay away from methyls).

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have a ton of topics I'd like to see.maybe we can get a weekly or monthly thing started where members can suggest ideas for topics

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
giving this a nice bump I enjoyed reading these.nice work here

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Great Articles Flex, leaving us hungry for more!

Awesome support Mich. The blogs look good, thanks for spreading the word! Did you guys see the Juicing for BULKING. Awesome.Great Articles Flex, leaving us hungry for more!-AF
Be sure to check out ANDRO FACTORY'S own FL3X MAGNUM and his Blog hereFlex | Andro FactoryCheck these blogs below with more to come!!!!!Whatever Happened to Weight Training and Cardio? | Andro FactoryBuilding an Upper Chest FAST | Andro FactoryThe Fitness Freak On Your Christmas List | Andro Factory
The leader of Testosterone Enhancement & Natural Prohormones.www.androfactory.comSupport us on: AF FaceBook & BULK-UP FaceBook & AF YouTube

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In b 4 Tom Davis

Tom Davis

Banned
Awards
Toco looks more helpful thanks..............

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Flex is easily my favourite thing about AndroFactory. Keep the blogs coming!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that's kinda catchy copy i might have to use that one :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are a lot of good blogs up right now.
Be sure to comment on your favorites to show your support or ask any questions!

Also taking suggestions for new blogs.
Working on a new one ATM...

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are a lot of good blogs up right now.
Be sure to comment on your favorites to show your support or ask any questions!

Also taking suggestions for new blogs.
Working on a new one ATM...
awesome I've enjoyed your blogs they are different than your normal basic blogs so they stand out and are actually fun to read while still filled with some good info.blog companies should keep you on their radar

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Speaking of blogs, we are posting a dozen new research based article blogs over the next two weeks. Specifically related to the new release of MAX-BULK, FOCUS & LEAN-CUT. You'll find detailed research blogs on the steroid hormones and comparisons to the other products available at AF; to help direct you to the product that will get you to your goals.

Thanks

-AF

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Flex, I want you to write a blog post about that thing we were talking about in Facebook messages last night.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Flex, I want you to write a blog post about that thing we were talking about in Facebook messages last night.
now this sounds interesting. in for pillow talk after dark ;)

Tom Davis

Banned
Awards
yes it's nice thing.......I hope it will help

Speaking of blogs, we are posting a dozen new research based article blogs over the next two weeks. Specifically related to the new release of MAX-BULK, FOCUS & LEAN-CUT. You'll find detailed research blogs on the steroid hormones and comparisons to the other products available at AF; to help direct you to the product that will get you to your goals.

Thanks

-AF