VERSA-1 "Muscle | Mind Project " // ENTER for Info & Giveaway!!

Page 3 of 24 First 12345 ... Last

  1. If I were to pop a Versa-1 then hop on a Versa-climber...good? bad? No hole would be ripped in the space time continuum or anything? Just sheckin...


  2. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Great work Sour. Definitely lost some fat and gained a bit of muscle. I wonder what 8 weeks or 60 days would do?
    Thanks bro. Def felt like it was doing nothing but getting better.

    Honestly it was one of the fastest acting natural supplements I've ever taken. Most herbal don't kick till the start-end of week 3 n really require 2 bottles to get desired effects. Most things we know of that kick fast(anabolics) can start to taper off by week 4 or 5.... this seems like it kicks quick, hunger and thermo effects (anabolism and fat burning?) in the first few days and constantly kept getting better/more pronounced imo, like a snowball effect...

    I would have loved to run 60 days continuously... but I do have another bottle on the way as I understand it that will be run again right after my formasurge log.

    Sent from my Toaster using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

    I have anabolic pump so I'll take the bread!
    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    I'm jelly. Mines about out....
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Yeah I don't want to ever go without it, now that I know what it can do with carbs!.
    I really need to get a couple more bottles again when finances are in better circumstances... I tried using yellow gold instead... which did a decent job but is horrible to cap, does everything it touches yellow and tastes horrid if any residue gets in your mouth, which it will from the home capping process being a lil messy and the exterior of the caps get coated.

    Sent from my Toaster using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  4. Ap is amazing.. Ap + versa 1 is probably going to be" never before seen" status

    Perhaps some ap thrown into the IC release?

  5. In4 Versa plus TP combo.

  6. 1 - any diuretic effects noticed ? Frequent bathroom visits, dry skins or mouth ?

    2 - any break outs noticed ?

    3 - have you used this product on cardio only days and if so how do you feel this product has helped you ?

    4 - strength gains are seen from almost all testers. How about muscle endurance ? Does it combat lactic acid effect ?

    5 - any lethargic feelings during the day ?

    6 - have you noticed less bloating after meals ?

    7 - any headaches, dizziness or GI issues that you think this product may have contributed to ?

    8 - what is your sweet spot as far as taking it number of minutes prior to workout to maximize effects ( energy, strength )

    9 - during the 4 weeks, when did you notice difference in strength, energy, hunger ?

    10 - taking a pure guess since you don't know what's actually in PA, what product in your normal supplement regimen would you replace with this product if your budget was tight ?

    Thank you in advance. Great job by beta testers !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  7. Solid questions from Fu !

  8. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Solid questions from Fu !
    I agree. Great questions.

    Fumoney, considering that you followed my log, I'm guessing you're looking to hear from someone else? Either way, I'll post some feedback tonight or tomorrow that will answer a lot of these questions for anyone else interested.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Solid questions from Fu !
    Thank you Cam !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    I agree. Great questions.

    Fumoney, considering that you followed my log, I'm guessing you're looking to hear from someone else? Either way, I'll post some feedback tonight or tomorrow that will answer a lot of these questions for anyone else interested.
    That's correct Breezy. I followed your log exclusively and know how you would answer these questions. You know you already sold me on Versa-1.

    Wanted to see how others would answer as well since people have different diet, workout regimen, body type and goals.

    Also, I am not gonna lie. I also posted question because I want a shot at one of those 10 bottles.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

    That's correct Breezy. I followed your log exclusively and know how you would answer these questions. You know you already sold me on Versa-1.

    Wanted to see how others would answer as well since people have different diet, workout regimen, body type and goals.

    Also, I am not gonna lie. I also posted question because I want a shot at one of those 10 bottles.
    who doesnt!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

    What are you an Owl?
    Yes?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

    That's correct Breezy. I followed your log exclusively and know how you would answer these questions. You know you already sold me on Versa-1.

    Wanted to see how others would answer as well since people have different diet, workout regimen, body type and goals.

    Also, I am not gonna lie. I also posted question because I want a shot at one of those 10 bottles.
    Thanks again for following man.

    Yeah, I'd like to see other people's thoughts as well.

    Haha I like your honesty fu. Nothing wrong with that!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Ap is amazing.. Ap + versa 1 is probably going to be" never before seen" statusPerhaps some ap thrown into the IC release?
    We can only wonder...until January 8th! I am just dying waiting to see what the IC is going to be. It's supposedly going to be HUGE.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Ap is amazing.. Ap + versa 1 is probably going to be" never before seen" status

    Perhaps some ap thrown into the IC release?
    I am thinking Versa-1 and Compound 20 and OEP plus GDA for summer cut.

    I wanna try Versa-1 by itself first for 30 days and then extend it to 60 days if its yielding sick results.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  16. I'm excited to give it another run but like most would like to make it a 60 day run. 60 days of V1 + Alphamine would be a mean Recomp stack. I used this for my beta run, energy, focus and mental clarity were unreal. Versa-1 + stimulant preworkout = tunnel vision in the gym. My strength went up steady over the 30 days and I felt great the entire time. The vascularity in my shoulders and chest was freaky, even with a quick set of pushups veins were popping out everywhere. I ate above maintenance, gained 3 pounds of lean muscle with zero fat gain. Great job USP labs!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  17. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    1 - any diuretic effects noticed ? Frequent bathroom visits, dry skins or mouth ?I do remember a few testers commenting on looking drier. I suspect that this was related to improved carbohydrate metabolism2 - any break outs noticed ?I did not see any of this in the logs.3 - have you used this product on cardio only days and if so how do you feel this product has helped you ?Personally, I sweated more. Others noticed greater endurance. VERSA-1 is to be used every day, and I felt like the effects were very long lasting to the point where some of the immediate effects never truly went away.4 - strength gains are seen from almost all testers. How about muscle endurance ? Does it combat lactic acid effect ?Lactic acid? Hmmm I don't recall reading much on that. Quite a few testers took note of improved muscular endurance both within a set and from set to set. I personally saw strength gains and I felt that it was mainly attributable to the improved neuromuscular connection and CNS recovery that I felt VERSA-1 produced.5 - any lethargic feelings during the day ?I did not see any of this...in fact most testers, including myself, found themselves energetic and alert during the day and sleeping like a rock at night.6 - have you noticed less bloating after meals ?I recall Cerorza commenting on bloating shortly after taking a dose but as for everyone else I don't believe so. For me, taking it on empty or with food was no issue at all.7 - any headaches, dizziness or GI issues that you think this product may have contributed to ?Personally no. I can't speak for sure for the others but I don't believe so (apart from Celorza).8 - what is your sweet spot as far as taking it number of minutes prior to workout to maximize effects ( energy, strength )It was so long lasting that the window was very large. I ended up taking it 45 min. pre on most days with some food in my stomach (not fasted, not right with a meal).9 - during the 4 weeks, when did you notice difference in strength, energy, hunger ?Strength - Right away, because of the mental effects. I had a greater ability to contract the muscles in concert.Energy - Again right away, shortly after the first dose.Hunger - I never saw a difference here, but others commented on increased appetite as early as within the first few days.10 - taking a pure guess since you don't know what's actually in PA, what product in your normal supplement regimen would you replace with this product if your budget was tight ?All of them! No seriously though...There truly is no comparison because VERSA-1 does so many things (hence the name!) but if I'm forced to pick then for me it had a adaptogen sort of feeling. That's pretty vague, but it's about as close as youre going to get.Thank you in advance. Great job by beta testers !
    Answers in bold based off of my own experience and the logs.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  18. ^Ah well isn't that lovely. AM appears to not want me to edit that back to any kind of a readable format, lol. I'll give it another shot tonight.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I read it fine Classic. Great posting.
    Yep! Thanks classic, I leave the forums for 2 hours to train and you guys drop a bomb of a question! so about gains sticking.....I've been off Versa-1 for a few weeks now and weights still climbing, not as fast but I'm progressively getting stronger. Gains that stick!!!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvXlTha-1ow
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Honestly after following 20-30 logs i have noted the same things

    Those who were cutting
    - Very hard to lose weight
    - Even without losing weight or gaining a pound or two they got leaner
    - Appetite and Hunger Increased
    - Mood increased, and energy increased
    - Pump increased/more vascular

    Bulking
    - Most bulking logs added 8-10 pounds during their run of 1 bottle (some more)
    - Stayed the same leanness or got leaner
    - Minor dieuretic effects (Some had bathroom problems)
    - Increased Appetite
    - Greater Pump/Focus
    - IMproved Vascularity/muscle hardness




    ^^^Just read that over and over. That is a dream come true to most in 30 days.

    Not to mention what a 60 day run would bring to the table.
    Let the pictures do the talking,
    USP Labs struck gold...


    Cant wait for the IC Deal to do my 2 bottle run..

  21. Here it is avocadbros!

    youtube.com/watch?v=NJleC5kdOcI

  22. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Honestly after following 20-30 logs i have noted the same things

    Those who were cutting
    - Very hard to lose weight
    - Even without losing weight or gaining a pound or two they got leaner
    - Appetite and Hunger Increased
    - Mood increased, and energy increased
    - Pump increased/more vascular

    Bulking
    - Most bulking logs added 8-10 pounds during their run of 1 bottle (some more)
    - Stayed the same leanness or got leaner
    - Minor dieuretic effects (Some had bathroom problems)
    - Increased Appetite
    - Greater Pump/Focus
    - IMproved Vascularity/muscle hardness

    ^^^Just read that over and over. That is a dream come true to most in 30 days.

    Not to mention what a 60 day run would bring to the table.
    Let the pictures do the talking,
    USP Labs struck gold...

    Cant wait for the IC Deal to do my 2 bottle run..
    Good summary man

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Onceyougojack View Post
    Here it is avocadbros!

    youtube.com/watch?v=NJleC5kdOcI
    Thank you kind sir!!! You still don't have links? What the crap.... http://youtu.be/NJleC5kdOcI
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  24. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Honestly after following 20-30 logs i have noted the same things

    Those who were cutting
    - Very hard to lose weight
    - Even without losing weight or gaining a pound or two they got leaner
    - Appetite and Hunger Increased
    - Mood increased, and energy increased
    - Pump increased/more vascular

    Bulking
    - Most bulking logs added 8-10 pounds during their run of 1 bottle (some more)
    - Stayed the same leanness or got leaner
    - Minor dieuretic effects (Some had bathroom problems)
    - Increased Appetite
    - Greater Pump/Focus
    - IMproved Vascularity/muscle hardness

    ^^^Just read that over and over. That is a dream come true to most in 30 days.

    Not to mention what a 60 day run would bring to the table.
    Let the pictures do the talking,
    USP Labs struck gold...

    Cant wait for the IC Deal to do my 2 bottle run..
    It's amazing how consistent all the reactions are across the board, truly a remarkable product.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  25. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Honestly after following 20-30 logs i have noted the same thingsThose who were cutting- Very hard to lose weight- Even without losing weight or gaining a pound or two they got leaner- Appetite and Hunger Increased- Mood increased, and energy increased- Pump increased/more vascularBulking- Most bulking logs added 8-10 pounds during their run of 1 bottle (some more)- Stayed the same leanness or got leaner- Minor dieuretic effects (Some had bathroom problems)- Increased Appetite- Greater Pump/Focus- IMproved Vascularity/muscle hardness^^^Just read that over and over. That is a dream come true to most in 30 days.Not to mention what a 60 day run would bring to the table.Let the pictures do the talking,USP Labs struck gold...Cant wait for the IC Deal to do my 2 bottle run..
    The part about not being able to drop weight while cutting....yeah you can say that again! I had to drop the cals and up the cardio more than normal to get it to budge, and when it did the fat really came off!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  26. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    The part about not being able to drop weight while cutting....yeah you can say that again! I had to drop the cals and up the cardio more than normal to get it to budge, and when it did the fat really came off!
    I can only imagine. I kept everything status quo and almost lost 2% bf with eating at maintenance.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  27. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    1 - any diuretic effects noticed ? Frequent bathroom visits, dry skins or mouth ?

    2 - any break outs noticed ?

    3 - have you used this product on cardio only days and if so how do you feel this product has helped you ?

    4 - strength gains are seen from almost all testers. How about muscle endurance ? Does it combat lactic acid effect ?

    5 - any lethargic feelings during the day ?

    6 - have you noticed less bloating after meals ?

    7 - any headaches, dizziness or GI issues that you think this product may have contributed to ?

    8 - what is your sweet spot as far as taking it number of minutes prior to workout to maximize effects ( energy, strength )

    9 - during the 4 weeks, when did you notice difference in strength, energy, hunger ?

    10 - taking a pure guess since you don't know what's actually in PA, what product in your normal supplement regimen would you replace with this product if your budget was tight ?

    Thank you in advance. Great job by beta testers !
    1 - any diuretic effects noticed ? Frequent bathroom visits, dry skins or mouth ?

    At first I was having frequent dry mouth and throat that subsided. I think my buddy just had to catch up to the extra sweating that was going on. No effect on urination or skin

    2 - any break outs noticed ?

    I'm not sure that I noticed anything more then normal... I occasionally have breakouts but nothing extreme that ir would attribute to an outside source.

    3 - have you used this product on cardio only days and if so how do you feel this product has helped you ?

    Most definitely has helped with the cardio sessions. Endurance went up significantly and running heart rate was reduced over my 30 day course.... sweating increased to filling buckets as well.

    4 - strength gains are seen from almost all testers. How about muscle endurance ? Does it combat lactic acid effect ?

    Somewhat... Endurance was def increased, I felt more so then strength. I was able to finish routines with extra gas in the tank that previously drained me absolutely. I don't know that it specifically stopped lactic acid build up though since it still would burn on some lifts.

    5 - any lethargic feelings during the day ?

    None whatsoever, but I was taking a decent stimulant stack... still I've had other anabolics create lethargy do bad that nothing could combat it... luckily this was not like that.

    6 - have you noticed less bloating after meals ?

    I had no bloating at all.... I don't really ever have this issue though.

    7 - any headaches, dizziness or GI issues that you think this product may have contributed to ?

    None.

    8 - what is your sweet spot as far as taking it number of minutes prior to workout to maximize effects ( energy, strength ) ?

    Honestly anytime through the day and it worked fine. I just liked to take it with my stimulants period to help them work better. Usually this was first thing in the morning. It would help considerably with cardio and if still feel better without later in that day also. I only wish the side was split do I could take it once with my cardio stim use and preworkout stim use... I have a feeling it would work great dosed this way.

    9 - during the 4 weeks, when did you notice difference in strength, energy, hunger ?

    Within just a few days the hunger became extremely apparent and other effects quickly followed. All within the first week. This Versa-1 kicked extremely quickly for a natty supplement.

    10 - taking a pure guess since you don't know what's actually in PA, what product in your normal supplement regimen would you replace with this product if your budget was tight ?

    Nothing compares for single daily dosing that meets all these effects.

    Absolutely nothing I can think of could increase strength, increase hunger, increase metabolism to accommodate the hunger/increased caloric intake, increase stimulant feeling and effects, cause lbm accrual on a caloric deficit allowing fat loss simultaneously and still be natural/not cause shutdown.

    If I could even try to compare something it would be high dose forsalean(if your gut can handle it), LCLT, beta alanine, something that can considerably increase hunger, something to increase metabolism... honestly to collect all these supplements to try and mimic the effects would end up creating a hefty bill probably more then full retail price and you would still be hard pressed to get the exact same results.

    My suggestion. Get in on the IC release, try it for yourself and then decide if it's worth future purchases at the decided retail price... I would honestly put its effects without suppression at a good 60-80 dollar price range. It's tough to get these effects without going over to anabolic steroids or extreme peptide use.

    If this can be sold at a 50 dollar price point, I'd consider it a steal and grab it right up.

    Sent from my Toaster using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I can only imagine. I kept everything status quo and almost lost 2% bf with eating at maintenance.
    Not sure about body fat % but I dropped a solid inch and a half off my waist! Arms and shoulders were nearly unchanged.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post

    Not sure about body fat % but I dropped a solid inch and a half off my waist! Arms and shoulders were nearly unchanged.
    Sounds about on par with me!!!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post

    1 - any diuretic effects noticed ? Frequent bathroom visits, dry skins or mouth ?

    At first I was having frequent dry mouth and throat that subsided. I think my buddy just had to catch up to the extra sweating that was going on. No effect on urination or skin

    2 - any break outs noticed ?

    I'm not sure that I noticed anything more then normal... I occasionally have breakouts but nothing extreme that ir would attribute to an outside source.

    3 - have you used this product on cardio only days and if so how do you feel this product has helped you ?

    Most definitely has helped with the cardio sessions. Endurance went up significantly and running heart rate was reduced over my 30 day course.... sweating increased to filling buckets as well.

    4 - strength gains are seen from almost all testers. How about muscle endurance ? Does it combat lactic acid effect ?

    Somewhat... Endurance was def increased, I felt more so then strength. I was able to finish routines with extra gas in the tank that previously drained me absolutely. I don't know that it specifically stopped lactic acid build up though since it still would burn on some lifts.

    5 - any lethargic feelings during the day ?

    None whatsoever, but I was taking a decent stimulant stack... still I've had other anabolics create lethargy do bad that nothing could combat it... luckily this was not like that.

    6 - have you noticed less bloating after meals ?

    I had no bloating at all.... I don't really ever have this issue though.

    7 - any headaches, dizziness or GI issues that you think this product may have contributed to ?

    None.

    8 - what is your sweet spot as far as taking it number of minutes prior to workout to maximize effects ( energy, strength ) ?

    Honestly anytime through the day and it worked fine. I just liked to take it with my stimulants period to help them work better. Usually this was first thing in the morning. It would help considerably with cardio and if still feel better without later in that day also. I only wish the side was split do I could take it once with my cardio stim use and preworkout stim use... I have a feeling it would work great dosed this way.

    9 - during the 4 weeks, when did you notice difference in strength, energy, hunger ?

    Within just a few days the hunger became extremely apparent and other effects quickly followed. All within the first week. This Versa-1 kicked extremely quickly for a natty supplement.

    10 - taking a pure guess since you don't know what's actually in PA, what product in your normal supplement regimen would you replace with this product if your budget was tight ?

    Nothing compares for single daily dosing that meets all these effects.

    Absolutely nothing I can think of could increase strength, increase hunger, increase metabolism to accommodate the hunger/increased caloric intake, increase stimulant feeling and effects, cause lbm accrual on a caloric deficit allowing fat loss simultaneously and still be natural/not cause shutdown.

    If I could even try to compare something it would be high dose forsalean(if your gut can handle it), LCLT, beta alanine, something that can considerably increase hunger, something to increase metabolism... honestly to collect all these supplements to try and mimic the effects would end up creating a hefty bill probably more then full retail price and you would still be hard pressed to get the exact same results.

    My suggestion. Get in on the IC release, try it for yourself and then decide if it's worth future purchases at the decided retail price... I would honestly put its effects without suppression at a good 60-80 dollar price range. It's tough to get these effects without going over to anabolic steroids or extreme peptide use.

    If this can be sold at a 50 dollar price point, I'd consider it a steal and grab it right up.

    Sent from my Toaster using Am.com
    Thank you for the feedback SD, your insight & willingness to share with others speaks volumes for your character. Everyone here at USPlabs thanks you.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Arson by Muscle Asylum Project
    By xMike777x in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 06:48 PM
  2. Muscle Asylum Project (Anabolic O.D)
    By AlexParty in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 04:45 PM
  3. Freak Fix by Muscle Asylum Project
    By penn21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-20-2007, 02:40 AM
  4. Muscle Asylum Project...
    By LiftNDestroy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-03-2007, 10:31 PM
  5. Mind & Muscle Special Report: Pre-Ban Steroid Info
    By Strateg0s in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 01-04-2005, 02:18 AM
Log in
Log in