VERSA-1 "Muscle | Mind Project " // ENTER for Info & Giveaway!!

Page 3 of 18 First 123458 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.67%

Here it is avocadbros!

youtube.com/watch?v=NJleC5kdOcI

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Honestly after following 20-30 logs i have noted the same things

Those who were cutting
    - Very hard to lose weight
    - Even without losing weight or gaining a pound or two they got leaner
    - Appetite and Hunger Increased
    - Mood increased, and energy increased
    - Pump increased/more vascular

Bulking
    - Most bulking logs added 8-10 pounds during their run of 1 bottle (some more)
    - Stayed the same leanness or got leaner
    - Minor dieuretic effects (Some had bathroom problems)
    - Increased Appetite
    - Greater Pump/Focus
    - IMproved Vascularity/muscle hardness

^^^Just read that over and over. That is a dream come true to most in 30 days.

Not to mention what a 60 day run would bring to the table.
    Let the pictures do the talking,
    USP Labs struck gold...

Cant wait for the IC Deal to do my 2 bottle run..
    Good summary man
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.38%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Onceyougojack View Post
    Here it is avocadbros!

youtube.com/watch?v=NJleC5kdOcI
    Thank you kind sir!!! You still don't have links? What the crap.... http://youtu.be/NJleC5kdOcI
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.38%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Those who were cutting

Bulking
    - Increased Appetite
    - Greater Pump/Focus

USP Labs struck gold...

It's amazing how consistent all the reactions are across the board, truly a remarkable product.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.09%

Honestly after following 20-30 logs i have noted the same thingsThose who were cutting- Very hard to lose weight- Even without losing weight or gaining a pound or two they got leaner- Appetite and Hunger Increased- Mood increased, and energy increased- Pump increased/more vascularBulking- Most bulking logs added 8-10 pounds during their run of 1 bottle (some more)- Stayed the same leanness or got leaner- Minor dieuretic effects (Some had bathroom problems)- Increased Appetite- Greater Pump/Focus- IMproved Vascularity/muscle hardness^^^Just read that over and over. That is a dream come true to most in 30 days.Not to mention what a 60 day run would bring to the table.Let the pictures do the talking,USP Labs struck gold...Cant wait for the IC Deal to do my 2 bottle run..
    The part about not being able to drop weight while cutting....yeah you can say that again! I had to drop the cals and up the cardio more than normal to get it to budge, and when it did the fat really came off!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.38%

Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    The part about not being able to drop weight while cutting....yeah you can say that again! I had to drop the cals and up the cardio more than normal to get it to budge, and when it did the fat really came off!
    I can only imagine. I kept everything status quo and almost lost 2% bf with eating at maintenance.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.06%

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    1 - any diuretic effects noticed ? Frequent bathroom visits, dry skins or mouth ?

2 - any break outs noticed ?

3 - have you used this product on cardio only days and if so how do you feel this product has helped you ?

4 - strength gains are seen from almost all testers. How about muscle endurance ? Does it combat lactic acid effect ?

5 - any lethargic feelings during the day ?

6 - have you noticed less bloating after meals ?

7 - any headaches, dizziness or GI issues that you think this product may have contributed to ?

8 - what is your sweet spot as far as taking it number of minutes prior to workout to maximize effects ( energy, strength )

9 - during the 4 weeks, when did you notice difference in strength, energy, hunger ?

10 - taking a pure guess since you don't know what's actually in PA, what product in your normal supplement regimen would you replace with this product if your budget was tight ?

Thank you in advance. Great job by beta testers !
    1 - any diuretic effects noticed ? Frequent bathroom visits, dry skins or mouth ?

At first I was having frequent dry mouth and throat that subsided. I think my buddy just had to catch up to the extra sweating that was going on. No effect on urination or skin

I'm not sure that I noticed anything more then normal... I occasionally have breakouts but nothing extreme that ir would attribute to an outside source.

3 - have you used this product on cardio only days and if so how do you feel this product has helped you ?

Most definitely has helped with the cardio sessions. Endurance went up significantly and running heart rate was reduced over my 30 day course.... sweating increased to filling buckets as well.

4 - strength gains are seen from almost all testers. How about muscle endurance ? Does it combat lactic acid effect ?

Somewhat... Endurance was def increased, I felt more so then strength. I was able to finish routines with extra gas in the tank that previously drained me absolutely. I don't know that it specifically stopped lactic acid build up though since it still would burn on some lifts.

None whatsoever, but I was taking a decent stimulant stack... still I've had other anabolics create lethargy do bad that nothing could combat it... luckily this was not like that.

I had no bloating at all.... I don't really ever have this issue though.

7 - any headaches, dizziness or GI issues that you think this product may have contributed to ?

None.

8 - what is your sweet spot as far as taking it number of minutes prior to workout to maximize effects ( energy, strength ) ?

Honestly anytime through the day and it worked fine. I just liked to take it with my stimulants period to help them work better. Usually this was first thing in the morning. It would help considerably with cardio and if still feel better without later in that day also. I only wish the side was split do I could take it once with my cardio stim use and preworkout stim use... I have a feeling it would work great dosed this way.

9 - during the 4 weeks, when did you notice difference in strength, energy, hunger ?

Within just a few days the hunger became extremely apparent and other effects quickly followed. All within the first week. This Versa-1 kicked extremely quickly for a natty supplement.

10 - taking a pure guess since you don't know what's actually in PA, what product in your normal supplement regimen would you replace with this product if your budget was tight ?

Nothing compares for single daily dosing that meets all these effects.

Absolutely nothing I can think of could increase strength, increase hunger, increase metabolism to accommodate the hunger/increased caloric intake, increase stimulant feeling and effects, cause lbm accrual on a caloric deficit allowing fat loss simultaneously and still be natural/not cause shutdown.

If I could even try to compare something it would be high dose forsalean(if your gut can handle it), LCLT, beta alanine, something that can considerably increase hunger, something to increase metabolism... honestly to collect all these supplements to try and mimic the effects would end up creating a hefty bill probably more then full retail price and you would still be hard pressed to get the exact same results.

My suggestion. Get in on the IC release, try it for yourself and then decide if it's worth future purchases at the decided retail price... I would honestly put its effects without suppression at a good 60-80 dollar price range. It's tough to get these effects without going over to anabolic steroids or extreme peptide use.

If this can be sold at a 50 dollar price point, I'd consider it a steal and grab it right up.

Sent from my Toaster using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.09%

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I can only imagine. I kept everything status quo and almost lost 2% bf with eating at maintenance.
    Not sure about body fat % but I dropped a solid inch and a half off my waist! Arms and shoulders were nearly unchanged.

usplabsdirect.com
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.38%

Not sure about body fat % but I dropped a solid inch and a half off my waist! Arms and shoulders were nearly unchanged.
    Sounds about on par with me!!!!
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.38%

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post

At first I was having frequent dry mouth and throat that subsided. I think my buddy just had to catch up to the extra sweating that was going on. No effect on urination or skin

I'm not sure that I noticed anything more then normal... I occasionally have breakouts but nothing extreme that ir would attribute to an outside source.

Most definitely has helped with the cardio sessions. Endurance went up significantly and running heart rate was reduced over my 30 day course.... sweating increased to filling buckets as well.

Somewhat... Endurance was def increased, I felt more so then strength. I was able to finish routines with extra gas in the tank that previously drained me absolutely. I don't know that it specifically stopped lactic acid build up though since it still would burn on some lifts.

None whatsoever, but I was taking a decent stimulant stack... still I've had other anabolics create lethargy do bad that nothing could combat it... luckily this was not like that.

None.

8 - what is your sweet spot as far as taking it number of minutes prior to workout to maximize effects ( energy, strength ) ?

Honestly anytime through the day and it worked fine. I just liked to take it with my stimulants period to help them work better. Usually this was first thing in the morning. It would help considerably with cardio and if still feel better without later in that day also. I only wish the side was split do I could take it once with my cardio stim use and preworkout stim use... I have a feeling it would work great dosed this way.

Within just a few days the hunger became extremely apparent and other effects quickly followed. All within the first week. This Versa-1 kicked extremely quickly for a natty supplement.

Absolutely nothing I can think of could increase strength, increase hunger, increase metabolism to accommodate the hunger/increased caloric intake, increase stimulant feeling and effects, cause lbm accrual on a caloric deficit allowing fat loss simultaneously and still be natural/not cause shutdown.

If I could even try to compare something it would be high dose forsalean(if your gut can handle it), LCLT, beta alanine, something that can considerably increase hunger, something to increase metabolism... honestly to collect all these supplements to try and mimic the effects would end up creating a hefty bill probably more then full retail price and you would still be hard pressed to get the exact same results.

My suggestion. Get in on the IC release, try it for yourself and then decide if it's worth future purchases at the decided retail price... I would honestly put its effects without suppression at a good 60-80 dollar price range. It's tough to get these effects without going over to anabolic steroids or extreme peptide use.

If this can be sold at a 50 dollar price point, I'd consider it a steal and grab it right up.

Thank you for the feedback SD, your insight & willingness to share with others speaks volumes for your character. Everyone here at USPlabs thanks you.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.62%

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post

None.

Already a member of IC and I am ready to buy. Not sure when this promo will end but my OCD tendencies won't let me wait. I want it sooner than jan-08. LOL.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.56%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

Already a member of IC and I am ready to buy. Not sure when this promo will end but my OCD tendencies won't let me wait. I want it sooner than jan-08. LOL.
    For real. I have made some sick progress with my lean bulking this fall/winter using anabeta and test powder and micro and AP... I would love to get 30-60 days of v1 !
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

To whom it may concern: (EVERYONE READING THIS)!!! If you’ve wondered if Versa-1 is for you, wonder no more! I was one of the chosen few to beta test this breakthrough supplement. I’ve tried them all, and I can honestly say, without a doubt, that this one here is the best I’ve ever laid hands on… In the 30 days that I ran it, I continually saw pr’s on numerous lifts! The first thing that happened was my appetite!! It went through the roof. The funny thing – I gained no fat in the process of eating more & more every day! My waist stayed the same, maybe even leaned out just ever so slightly.. This one little, once a day dosed pill brought out increased hunger for food and the gym! It also increased strength, vascularity, pumps, libido, enhanced mood, and also great endurance in the gym. I see absolutely no reason whatsoever why anyone who’s looking to increase any of the above mentioned benefits wouldn’t want to give this a shot! I guarantee you, you’ll be coming back for more! USP Labs once again, has outdone themselves and raised the bar in the supplementation world!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.63%

Questions:

Would this stack with a fat burner or high "stim" preworkout?

This product seems very versitile, but would testers recommend it more for bulk, cut, or recomp? or is it like Anabeta in that it can be added to any stack?

Any negative sides from any testers?

Any increase in hunger, or any appetite suppression?

Any increase in motivation or aggression?

I'll add more when I think of them.
  15. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by boogyman
    Questions:

This product seems very versitile, but would testers recommend it more for bulk, cut, or recomp? or is it like Anabeta in that it can be added to any stack?

-Stacked very well with alphamine

- can be used for cut or bulk, I used it for slight recomp

-zero negatives

- increases hunger at start but subsided 2 weeks in

- aggression remained the same but focus and motivation were very high
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.62%

Will USPLabs put a limitation on number of bottles you can purchase during IC release ???

(You do t have to answer that. LOL. Just thinking out loud) Next 23 days of waiting is going to be painful.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting Authority

^^^ Proof in the pudding here...
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.73%

Will USPLabs put a limitation on number of bottles you can purchase during IC release ???.
    I think you can usually only add one to your cart. but i'd say buy one and let everyone else have a chance as well. Just my thoughts
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.38%

Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    Questions:

It sure would, many testers did this.

D.) All of the Above

None that I have seen

A super charged hunger

Not many reports of increased aggression but motivation, got that by the truck load.

Answers in bold
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.62%

Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post

I think you can usually only add one to your cart. but i'd say buy one and let everyone else have a chance as well. Just my thoughts
    Makes sense. You don't want some supplier swooping in to take a huge lot of it.

I was hoping to buy at least 2 bottles for 60 day run.
    I started a new log at:
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.73%

You and me both buddy, you and me both
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.56%

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88

You and me both buddy, you and me both
    These posts gave me crazy de ja vu... Idk y..

ok
    Carry on
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.36%

For the guys that took this. How much would you guys think that this will be sold for? And how much do you think this is worth paying for after seeing all the results you guys had?
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    Agree. Usually IC is allowed 1 per household.. I will let Casey or the others chime in
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.19%

Those who were cutting

Bulking
    - Increased Appetite
    - Greater Pump/Focus

USP Labs struck gold...

sounds great for a recomp but for those who really need to drop pounds, this might not be for them it sounds like
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post

sounds great for a recomp but for those who really need to drop pounds, this might not be for them it sounds like
    Like for someone trying to make a certain weight class? I think it would be a great option for anyone looking to drop "fat".
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.38%

Here's how I see it. If you have the self discipline to not add calories to fight off hunger, then it's beautiful for fat loss.

Yes, by most peoples definition a recomp is adding muscle while losing fat and it's awesome for that. If in a deficit calorie wise fat loss would be accelerated and the pathway in which Versa-1 built muscle would be slowed down. However, as we all know muscle mass burns more calories than fat (the more muscle mass you have the faster your metabolism is in theory) this accelerating fat loss even more.

Just bc lbs on the scale isn't dropping, doesn't mean you're not losing fat. If weight classes are a concern, then perhaps there could be issues.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.56%

My scale is the mirror
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.19%

that makes sense, good enough for me distilled
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.38%

that makes sense, good enough for me distilled
    Good deal brother ;-)
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.09%

Well considering that the IC release of VERSA-1 is going to be like...

I'd imagine that there will probably be a 1 per person limit on the IC release package.
    But ya know...I haven't heard for sure.

usplabsdirect.com
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.61%

Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.61%
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.35%

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    I Ran a bottle of versa-1 as a beta tester, first thing I noticed and it was obvious for me was the mental clarity when dosed preworkout with stimulants. Clear, focused workouts with great energy.
    So it has a nootropic effect? and you say this came when combined with stims? or you notice without the use of stims added as well?
  35. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%

So what the **** is in it?
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.73%

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    You will find out in. A month. Chill out
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.06%

I don't agree

iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.02%

#MuscleMindProject (Log LINKED ABOVE):
    Versa-1 has placed a new stamp on the market. I have hit PR after PR. Being a 39 year old makes it even sweeter. No one ever believes me when I tell them how old I am. People always ask if I play football. The looks I get in the gym are astounding beige they hardly believe I'm putting up the weight I lift.
    I suffered no injuries. I moved from another state during this run while working in two different offices, while taking. Care of my now 11 month old and wife. Also selling a home in Va while purchasing a home in Pa. Minimal workouts but smashing PR after PR. Sleep improved, strength increased and swag went through he roof. Anyone can benefit from this product. It doesn't matter the goal. It works if your cutting, bulking or recomp. It can be used in any scenario.

I benched upwards three times a week and hit 405 for up 5 reps on the flat/decline and a single on the incline. Prior to use I was losing strength and felt weak. After taking Versa-1 all that changed and I stepped up my Benching/squatting and deadlifting. I'm getting more dense and workouts more intense. My swag is back and even post Versa -1 I'm still getting it in and hitting PR's.

Saturday: Trap/Delt
    Side/front/rear laterals 30x12
    Shrugs: 225x8x2
    Incline Bench: 135x8, 225x8, 315x8, 405x1 (Revisted PR)

Today I hit:
    Pulldowns: 4x8
    Smith pull: 4x8
    DB rows: 70, 80, 90, 100, 110 (PR), 120(PR)
    Flat Bench: 135x20, 225x15, 315x12, 405x4
    Cardio: 20min

Lets get it!
    Sponsored Logs
    {Division 1, Licogenix, Formula-X} (Courtesy JD and Athletix)
    {Amino1} (Courtesy JPMiller and MusclePharm)
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.36%

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Arnold's hair, Ronnie's tears, Yates sweat, Cutler's fake tan lol
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.73%

Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post

Arnold's hair, Ronnie's tears, Yates sweat, Cutler's fake tan lol
    You got that right

Similar Forum Threads

1. Arson by Muscle Asylum Project
    By xMike777x in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 05:48 PM
  2. Muscle Asylum Project (Anabolic O.D)
    By AlexParty in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 03:45 PM
  3. Freak Fix by Muscle Asylum Project
    By penn21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18