VERSA-1™ "Muscle | Mind Project " // ENTER for Info & Giveaway!!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

As you’ve heard – the "Patent Pending Anabolic" we've been testing will be called USPlabs VERSA-1™ // The Muscle | Mind Breakthrough.

As you know – this product was developed to provide a very unique, one-of-a-kind experience. Something that could be both seen and felt, whether at the gym or at home recovering. It’s the first of its kind to enhance muscle AND mind…

Why "VERSA-1"?

Versa = Versatile... As you can see in the other logs, the product is wildly versatile. We purposely selected testers like you from all walks of life, all goals and backgrounds to tell us the whole story. The decision was unanimous; it was a GO.

1 = One. The FIRST of its kind to our industry... The First Muscle | Mind Breakthrough of its kind... The FIRST Patent Pending Anabolic... Easy ONE time per day servings, etc.

Thus, We arrived at USPlabs VERSA-1™.

Now, for the good stuff…

TESTERS - We're asking you to share your unique Muscle/Mind experiences from your Versa-1 alpha test... Simply tell us about what YOU "felt" in a few sentences or a video.

NON-TESTERS - WINNING is easy! Once the testers start to share their stories, we're asking you to go 'all-in' and ask them any questions you had regarding their VERSA-1 test... As we mentioned about, this is the first product of its kind - so, these questions should help paint the picture of what VERSA-1 is all about! Ask multiple questions for multiple chances at one of the TEN FREE VERSA-1 bottles we will be giving away!

I would also like to invite all of you to our VERSA-1 Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/VERSA-1/. If you’re on Twitter or Instagram follow us at @USPlabs and join the conversation with the hashtag #MuscleMindProject.

Now - Other HUGE news dropping today is that we have set a date for this one-of-a-kind Inner Circle sale....

Janurary 8th, 2013 - VERSA-1 IC RELEASE

The first batch of VERSA-1 drops, but ONLY to our Inner Circle members. Keep in mind - this will be your only chance to secure VERSA-1 first. After our Inner Circle batch is gone, it will be weeks before any more is available for sale (and obviously at a higher cost than the IC pricing).

NEED TO JOIN THE IC OR NOT SURE? Visit www.Versa-1.com/ for more info!

We look to you as the hardcore customer to spread the word. With your help we will never have to release a print advertisement. If we don’t have to release print adds the cost of product is reduced. Once we go to print, the end price starts to inflate. Help us keep this underground but mainstream.... Simple as that.

You're our footsoldiers, and for that - we will keep you in good hands!

Team USPlabs

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I loved this stuff!

I was one of the first batch of tester for this! I broke many pr's throughout its use. I ended up losing 2 pounds but my weight fluctuates all the time. I felt super hungry all the time and ate like a horse! I also felt pumped up for days after a workout, even on off days! I recommend everyone try this stuff out!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I loved this stuff!

I was one of the first batch of tester for this! I broke many pr's throughout its use. I ended up losing 2 pounds but my weight fluctuates all the time. I felt super hungry all the time and ate like a horse! I also felt pumped up for days after a workout, even on off days! I recommend everyone try this stuff out!!
When did it kick in for you?

Can you compare it to anything on the market right now?

How much do you think a bottle of this versatile product is worth? $30? $40? $50? $60 even?

What USP products would you stack with it?

:D

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I loved this stuff!

You've been in the game awhile... Great stuff coming from you. Thank You!

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't bought a proper USPLabs product in, well, ever (excluding USPowders, frequent customer here), but heck, I'll bite and subscribe to IC to see what it looks like :)

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't bought a proper USPLabs product in, well, ever (excluding USPowders, frequent customer here), but heck, I'll bite and subscribe to IC to see what it looks like :)
We appreciate your interest. If you have any questions about the Inner Circle, please feel free to ask.

This will be a great release to start your USPlabs Journey with!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is my question:

How this stuff works? Is it nutrient partitioner or testosterone booster? Does it increase protection of some other anabolic hormone or maybe lowers cortisol?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What kind of gains? Wet/dry?

Can someone describe the "mind" effects?

For someone who is prone to estrogen-like sides, how did this product fare for u?

Any changes in bf (if no dietary changes were made)

I am also interested in if it had nutrient partionining type effects as the above poster asked!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty much read coops log and many questions will be answered. For me at least.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I Ran a bottle of versa-1 as a beta tester, first thing I noticed and it was obvious for me was the mental clarity when dosed preworkout with stimulants. Clear, focused workouts with great energy.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I Ran a bottle of versa-1 as a beta tester, first thing I noticed and it was obvious for me was the mental clarity when dosed preworkout with stimulants. Clear, focused workouts with great energy.
How much you bench bro?
^^^Does this count for an entry?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Solid. Did you put up your review yet or you still on the V 1?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does this have stimulant effect?

How would it do as a part of PCT?

How it affects joints?

Is it good for libido?

What is best time to take it? Pre bed, in the morning, with or without meals?

How would it be precontest (does it bloat the psysique that would be extremely dry without it?)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this best used for power gains, muscle density, or physique altering? I know the three are related to a degree, but which is Versa's most noticeable contribution?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Is this best used for power gains, muscle density, or physique altering? I know the three are related to a degree, but which is Versa's most noticeable contribution?
Out of those 3 things, I'd say strength for me personally

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Im a middle aged man whos been out of the game for awhile and have some pounds to lose. How will this type of product help me. Basicly, why should I take this product, after eating clean, training right, what will versa 1 do for me

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I slimmed down a little while doing a clean bulk! The most notable, I'd sy, is strength increase

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the insight gents!

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

How much do you think a bottle of this versatile product is worth? $30? $40? $50? $60 even?

When you see the IC deal...you're going to be like WTF.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is for the guys that took it without stims.

What was your focus like in the gym?

Did you feel energized through your workout?

Have your ever taken any other supplement that you could compare this to?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
I slimmed down a little while doing a clean bulk! The most notable, I'd sy, is strength increase
so when you say slimmed down, its possible for this product to help in the weight loss department or would you say more of a recomp. Also for those who took test powder, how would you compare the two?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Out of those 3 things, I'd say strength for me personally
Have u ever tried prime by usplabs? i loved it but the most important aspect I got from it was strength increase. If you used both, could you compare the diffrences? I still have sum prime to use and if their the same type product, I wouldnt need versa 1

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established

I'd say between 1st and second week I could really see a difference. Hunger changed almost immediately

Not that I have tried

I'd say a solid 40-50

I'd like to stack it with jack3d, c20 and test powder and see how that'd work

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was one of the VERSA-1 testers as well. I'm currently very busy, but will glady comment on any questions and my experience as soon as I can.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Prime is awesome. I'm using it now. The thing is you really need a good dose for it to be effective. I'm taking 15 caps a day now and on my last bottle. You don't need any supplement though.
Wow,15? I still have yet to try it!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Have u ever tried prime by usplabs? i loved it but the most important aspect I got from it was strength increase. If you used both, could you compare the diffrences? I still have sum prime to use and if their the same type product, I wouldnt need versa 1
I beta tested Prime, and to be honest it was a long time ago and I haven't used it since. I have a few bottles laying around here that I haven't had the time to run. I remember strength being very good from the beta, but again so long now hard to compare.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i have four or five bottles, i stocked up when people were jumping ship. its a great product. from what im reading, versa sounds like anabeta. anyone like to compare thats tried both

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
i have four or five bottles, i stocked up when people were jumping ship. its a great product. from what im reading, versa sounds like anabeta. anyone like to compare thats tried both
Different for me, but some have reported similarities like muscle fullness, hunger and vascularity.

I felt solid pumps, vascularity, and the part that shined for me with V1 was the mental focus/clarity when combined with stims (I used alphamine)

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
My video will be up tomorrow. Will post up here

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What kind of gains? Wet/dry?

Can someone describe the "mind" effects?
Breezy11: oFocus/Euphoria: Focus is high during training sessions. I can't say for sure if this is directly related to PA or not, but I've been locked into my workouts consistently. The results I'm seeing have definitely helped bring my focus in the gym to a very high level.
Enhanced: Another aspect that this pill really brought out was my mood. It was like taking a happy pill every day! Taking Patented Anabolic along with a stimulant based product only exacerbated the heightened mood! Can I put my wife on a bottle of this for that alone?? Lol.. If for some reason, she reads this, I'm a dead man..

For someone who is prone to estrogen-like sides, how did this product fare for u?
ME: I have gyno from puberty, I had ZERO issues nor did anyone in their logs, to my knowledge, express this as an issue

Any changes in bf (if no dietary changes were made)
Enhanced: My calories quickly went way up to a bulking level for the remainder of this run. The beautiful thing about it: My waist stayed the same, while gaining just over 4 lbs! To gain that kind of weight on a natural compound is something I never would have imagined!
ME: I lost 1.8% bodyfat with ZERO change to diet
OnceYouGoJack: I'm eating below maintenance levels 4 days a week. . My wife and I have both noticed that I have gotten leaner in my midsection and legs despite the increase in weight, while I have had some of my friends and family comment that I am looking bigger. Leaning out in those stubborn areas while getting full in the areas that count.

I am also interested in if it had nutrient partionining type effects as the above poster asked!
DKGreen88:
o Muscle Fullness- This is one thing I have definitely noticed with PA. My muscles are fuller and denser all the time. It doesn't matter if I worked out that day or not. I loved this aspect of the PA

Does this have stimulant effect?

How would it do as a part of PCT?
Just like any other time

How it affects joints?
None reported any issues of note, to my knowledge.

Is it good for libido?
Some reported increases in libido but nothing that lasted or was noteworthy for an extended period, to my knowledge.

What is best time to take it? Pre bed, in the morning, with or without meals?
With your morning thermo or meal and Pre-Workout

How would it be precontest (does it bloat the psysique that would be extremely dry without it?)
SourDough: Body Composition Changes: 10/10
This is where P.A. truly shines. It took my cut and turned it into an outright recomp. I couldn't ask for more from a natty supplement while cutting. I started at a weight of 210.8, dropped approx 5-6lbs across the first couple weeks and added it back on ending at 209.8.... all measurements in a fasted state, so variables are minimal. I feel as though it aided in fat loss throughout but really started ramping up lbm as the run progressed. Personally I've noticed considerable losses in fat around the stomach, love handles and lower chest along with increases in lbm in the arms, shoulders, lats and chest. (Pictures, before-> after, below)
OnceYouGoJack: Other notes: I did notice an increase in vascularity for veins that were already present. They seemed to become more prominent quickly. Also some days I noticed an increase in recovery.
DJbombsquad: duration of using the product each week I felt stronger and was able to push each week longer. I feel like I was very hungry threw out the day. So I weighted my self today and I am at 136 which is up 1lb from 30 days ago and went from 7% to 6% bf
MonteCedillo: Blowing my weight up 196lbs after being basically plateaued at 183-185lbs for months, breaking PR's and the density/fullness of my muscle bellies while adding very scarce amounts of fats is absolutely incredible
I think I answered this in the above. The beauty of this product is, its VERSAtility. You make it work for you.
HokiePride reported Training changes/Performance- PR's broken weekly....Most recent 405x6 Decline bench!
There were also countless PR’s, it would take me hours to quote all of them
Im a middle aged man whos been out of the game for awhile and have some pounds to lose. How will this type of product help me. Basicly, why should I take this product, after eating clean, training right, what will versa 1 do for me
Whatever you want!!! Again, it’s all in the name. Whatever the testers were tring to do, they did! Some had to put up with not gaining bodyfat while eating 7k cals/day or even dropping some bodyfat while adding lbs.
This is for the guys that took it without stims.

What was your focus like in the gym?
DKGreen88: o Focus/Euphoria - When taken with jack3d, the focus is amazing. I could go for days

Breezy11: oFocus/Euphoria: Focus is high during training sessions. I can't say for sure if this is directly related to PA or not, but I've been locked into my workouts consistently. The results I'm seeing have definitely helped bring my focus in the gym to a very high level.

Did you feel energized through your workout?
HoakiePride: Energy: Incredible
Again, it would take me hours, maybe days to pull everyone who commented on their improved energy in the gym
All answers are in bold. I hope this helps guys. If I have not answered your questions well enough for your liking…please, please let me know and I will do my best to answer if for you. Any other questions please contact me!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When you see the IC deal...you're going to be like WTF.

I actually called him insane on the conference call he dropped the IC plan on. I don't get it... Haha

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
See a lot of questions here fellas, rest assured. When I get home to my computer I'll be helping clarify some things. I'm on the left coast so I'm a little behind so please bare with me. YOU'RE GONNA BE LIIIIKE WHOOOOOOOA!!!!!!
DW on Versa 1 like WHOAA

Veins poppin in my delts like WHOAA

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually called him insane on the conference call he dropped the IC plan on. I don't get it... Haha
As we started this project the product has done the talking. In order to get it into as many hands as possible, the price has be great. I hope in return the word continues to spread with minimal advertising.

It could be crazy. It could be brilliant. I could be maaaaa..

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
As we started this project the product has done the talking. In order to get it into as many hands as possible, the price has be great. I hope in return the word continues to spread with minimal advertising.

I think the last print magazine ad you guys did was for c 20 right?

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you DW.

I knew this would be a game changer again just like JACK3D when it first came out. No other supplement that can be compared to this huh?

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Amazing feedback. Reading through these responses and the responses on our home board is just incredible. VERSA-1 ftw!

...Magical? :D

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you DW.

I knew this would be a game changer again just like JACK3D when it first came out. No other supplement that can be compared to this huh?
I really can't think of one. The variety of effects isn't something that I've previously experienced from one supplement alone. Its versatility is actually what impressed me the most, which I commented on (in my log) numerous times before knowing its name.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got all caught up.. Can't wait to give this stuff a try.. Have to find somewhere to fit it in... I actually think I have the perfect 4 week block to use it! Which leads me to another question!! How long is recommended cycle.. 4, 8, 12 weeks? Is it daily dosing or cycled?

Edit- and another q- if u were gonna stack this, besides a stim or pre like jack3d.. What would u say is the best TYPE/CATEGORY of product to stack with (after a solo run of course to truly assess the product)

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Versa-1 is one of the most impressive supplements I've taken to date. And that's saying something just considering the rest of the USPlabs line, let alone all the other great products out there. Increases in hunger despite stimulant use, strength and muscle mass while burning fat on a caloric deficit, and crazy thermogenic effects from an anabolic compound. These were just a few things I experienced within just the first couple weeks and became more pronounced through my entire run. I managed to not only burn some of the fat I was trying to get rid of but gained some decent lbm as well. I just want to know when I can get more.

Here's my tester logs final review and progress pictures across 30 days.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/217491-usp-atented-la-9.html#post3752828

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Versa-1 is one of the most impressive supplements I've taken to date. And that's saying something just considering the rest of the USPlabs line, let alone all the other great products out there. Increases in hunger despite stimulant use, strength and muscle mass while burning fat on a caloric deficit, and crazy thermogenic effects from an anabolic compound. These were just a few things I experienced within just the first couple weeks and became more pronounced through my entire run. I managed to not only burn some of the fat I was trying to get rid of but gained some decent lbm as well. I just want to know when I can get more.

Here's my tester logs final review and progress pictures across 30 days.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/217491-usp-atented-la-9.html#post3752828
Nice work man. From now on I'm taking pictures. I've always been super self conscious and hate having my picture taken. I'd like to see my Results like that tho!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested in seeing what this actually is on January 8th.

Read a couple of the logs that were pretty detailed so don't have too many questions but since I didn't read all the logs....solid improvements in mood? What about sleep?

lucky04

Awards
Curious on what cycle lengths are? Is sleep affected negatively/positively at all on this?

Very curious on that IC price too :)