VERSA-1™ "Muscle | Mind Project " // ENTER for Info & Giveaway!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

VERSA-1™ "Muscle | Mind Project " // ENTER for Info & Giveaway!!

Page 2 of 18 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post

DW on Versa 1 like WHOAA

Veins poppin in my delts like WHOAA
    I just call em the "Joey Lawrence affect"
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

2. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

As we started this project the product has done the talking. In order to get it into as many hands as possible, the price has be great. I hope in return the word continues to spread with minimal advertising.

It could be crazy. It could be brilliant. I could be maaaaa..
    I think the last print magazine ad you guys did was for c 20 right?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thank you DW.

I knew this would be a game changer again just like JACK3D when it first came out. No other supplement that can be compared to this huh?
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Amazing feedback. Reading through these responses and the responses on our home board is just incredible. VERSA-1 ftw!

As we started this project the product has done the talking. In order to get it into as many hands as possible, the price has be great. I hope in return the word continues to spread with minimal advertising.

It could be crazy. It could be brilliant. I could be maaaaa..
    ...Magical?
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    Thank you DW.

I knew this would be a game changer again just like JACK3D when it first came out. No other supplement that can be compared to this huh?
    I really can't think of one. The variety of effects isn't something that I've previously experienced from one supplement alone. Its versatility is actually what impressed me the most, which I commented on (in my log) numerous times before knowing its name.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just got all caught up.. Can't wait to give this stuff a try.. Have to find somewhere to fit it in... I actually think I have the perfect 4 week block to use it! Which leads me to another question!! How long is recommended cycle.. 4, 8, 12 weeks? Is it daily dosing or cycled?

Edit- and another q- if u were gonna stack this, besides a stim or pre like jack3d.. What would u say is the best TYPE/CATEGORY of product to stack with (after a solo run of course to truly assess the product)
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Versa-1 is one of the most impressive supplements I've taken to date. And that's saying something just considering the rest of the USPlabs line, let alone all the other great products out there. Increases in hunger despite stimulant use, strength and muscle mass while burning fat on a caloric deficit, and crazy thermogenic effects from an anabolic compound. These were just a few things I experienced within just the first couple weeks and became more pronounced through my entire run. I managed to not only burn some of the fat I was trying to get rid of but gained some decent lbm as well. I just want to know when I can get more.

Here's my tester logs final review and progress pictures across 30 days.

USP(atented) LA(nabolic)BS. Making Alpha Bread outta this dough!

iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    Versa-1 is one of the most impressive supplements I've taken to date. And that's saying something just considering the rest of the USPlabs line, let alone all the other great products out there. Increases in hunger despite stimulant use, strength and muscle mass while burning fat on a caloric deficit, and crazy thermogenic effects from an anabolic compound. These were just a few things I experienced within just the first couple weeks and became more pronounced through my entire run. I managed to not only burn some of the fat I was trying to get rid of but gained some decent lbm as well. I just want to know when I can get more.

Here's my tester logs final review and progress pictures across 30 days.

USP(atented) LA(nabolic)BS. Making Alpha Bread outta this dough!

Nice work man. From now on I'm taking pictures. I've always been super self conscious and hate having my picture taken. I'd like to see my Results like that tho!
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  9. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Interested in seeing what this actually is on January 8th.

Read a couple of the logs that were pretty detailed so don't have too many questions but since I didn't read all the logs....solid improvements in mood? What about sleep?
  10. New Member

Curious on what cycle lengths are? Is sleep affected negatively/positively at all on this?

Very curious on that IC price too
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Sleep want effected negatively at all. I slept like a rock and had vivid dreams throughout.

Sent from my Toaster using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  12. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I think the last print magazine ad you guys did was for c 20 right?
    we have 45 pages in print across the line...
  13. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Just got all caught up.. Can't wait to give this stuff a try.. Have to find somewhere to fit it in... I actually think I have the perfect 4 week block to use it! Which leads me to another question!! How long is recommended cycle.. 4, 8, 12 weeks? Is it daily dosing or cycled?

Edit- and another q- if u were gonna stack this, besides a stim or pre like jack3d.. What would u say is the best TYPE/CATEGORY of product to stack with (after a solo run of course to truly assess the product)
    VERSA-1, the first of its kind.

I'll let the public categorize it...its only fitting.

We coined it Muscle|Mind breakthgrough and its patent pending for many benefits (anabolic, cognitive, weightloss, mood) depending on amounts.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

After reading responses it sounds like Versa 1 is TEST, C20, black hole and a few other supplements put into one.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Before I begin, I'll first state this: You can take this for what it's worth -- as you all know by now that I am a Product Educator for USPlabs and you may believe that this may be a biased review, but let me assure you that this will be completely 100% honest.

During the first 2 weeks, the more noticeble effects I received while running Versa-1, was it's synergistic effects when stacked with stimulants. I would use it PWO with Jack3d Micro, Jack3d OG, or another PWO, and with OxyElite Pro on off days, and noticed enhanced energy and focus. During week 2 is where I started to notice more muscle fullness and a significant increase in hunger. I have had issues the last few months not only in gaining weight, but also maintaining it -- this is where Versa-1 shined the most for me. During my 4 week run of Versa-1, I went from 176.0 to 185.0 lb's; a gain of 9lb's with minimal fat gain (to the point where some were accusing me of running a PH because of the solid gains). Not only did Versa-1 aid in minimizing the fat gain during my bulk, I also noticed increased definition and muscle fullness in my arms, traps, chest, and my legs (most noticeable changes). Strength continued to progress through my workout regimen, recovery was also somewhat enhanced, as well as my quality of sleep -- not as good as when I use PowerFULL, but still a better quality of sleep. Overall, I was extremely pleased with my results from Versa-1...consistent strength increases, tremendous focus and energy when paired with PWO's or thermos, increased muscle fullness and density, improved recovery and sleep, and a tremendous change in body composition. Now some of you may say my diet was the main reason why I gained so much weight, and granted that is the most important aspect...but since I've stopped using Versa-1, I've maintained the same diet and even increased calories by a few hundred, and I've been stuck at 185. Granted I was sick the last couple of days which I took into consideration, but with the constant weight gains I had while on Versa-1 and over the last week I failed to gain even half a pound, there are definitely anabolic qualities in Versa-1 that helped out during my bulk.

Take this for what it's worth...Versa-1 is the real deal ladies and gents! Make sure to sign up for the Inner Circle (if you haven't already!) and 'Like' USPlabs Versa-1 on Facebook for more details!
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Solid, samurai
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Great work Sour. Definitely lost some fat and gained a bit of muscle. I wonder what 8 weeks or 60 days would do?
    Ditto.
  18. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

we have 45 pages in print across the line...
    Like a boss.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I'll take two bottles and a steak and cheese grinder!.
    Hold the bread, give me bacon...
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

I have anabolic pump so I'll take the bread!
    I'm jelly. Mines about out....
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

If I were to pop a Versa-1 then hop on a Versa-climber...good? bad? No hole would be ripped in the space time continuum or anything? Just sheckin...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Great work Sour. Definitely lost some fat and gained a bit of muscle. I wonder what 8 weeks or 60 days would do?
    Thanks bro. Def felt like it was doing nothing but getting better.

Honestly it was one of the fastest acting natural supplements I've ever taken. Most herbal don't kick till the start-end of week 3 n really require 2 bottles to get desired effects. Most things we know of that kick fast(anabolics) can start to taper off by week 4 or 5.... this seems like it kicks quick, hunger and thermo effects (anabolism and fat burning?) in the first few days and constantly kept getting better/more pronounced imo, like a snowball effect...

I would have loved to run 60 days continuously... but I do have another bottle on the way as I understand it that will be run again right after my formasurge log.

23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

I have anabolic pump so I'll take the bread!
    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

I'm jelly. Mines about out....
    Yeah I don't want to ever go without it, now that I know what it can do with carbs!.
    I really need to get a couple more bottles again when finances are in better circumstances... I tried using yellow gold instead... which did a decent job but is horrible to cap, does everything it touches yellow and tastes horrid if any residue gets in your mouth, which it will from the home capping process being a lil messy and the exterior of the caps get coated.

24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Ap is amazing.. Ap + versa 1 is probably going to be" never before seen" status

Perhaps some ap thrown into the IC release?
  25. Elite Member

In4 Versa plus TP combo.
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

1 - any diuretic effects noticed ? Frequent bathroom visits, dry skins or mouth ?

2 - any break outs noticed ?

3 - have you used this product on cardio only days and if so how do you feel this product has helped you ?

4 - strength gains are seen from almost all testers. How about muscle endurance ? Does it combat lactic acid effect ?

5 - any lethargic feelings during the day ?

6 - have you noticed less bloating after meals ?

7 - any headaches, dizziness or GI issues that you think this product may have contributed to ?

8 - what is your sweet spot as far as taking it number of minutes prior to workout to maximize effects ( energy, strength )

9 - during the 4 weeks, when did you notice difference in strength, energy, hunger ?

10 - taking a pure guess since you don't know what's actually in PA, what product in your normal supplement regimen would you replace with this product if your budget was tight ?

Thank you in advance. Great job by beta testers !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Solid questions from Fu !
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

I agree. Great questions.

Fumoney, considering that you followed my log, I'm guessing you're looking to hear from someone else? Either way, I'll post some feedback tonight or tomorrow that will answer a lot of these questions for anyone else interested.
    PES Representative
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Thank you Cam !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

I agree. Great questions.

Fumoney, considering that you followed my log, I'm guessing you're looking to hear from someone else? Either way, I'll post some feedback tonight or tomorrow that will answer a lot of these questions for anyone else interested.
    That's correct Breezy. I followed your log exclusively and know how you would answer these questions. You know you already sold me on Versa-1.

Wanted to see how others would answer as well since people have different diet, workout regimen, body type and goals.

Also, I am not gonna lie. I also posted question because I want a shot at one of those 10 bottles.
    I started a new log at:
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

That's correct Breezy. I followed your log exclusively and know how you would answer these questions. You know you already sold me on Versa-1.

Wanted to see how others would answer as well since people have different diet, workout regimen, body type and goals.

Also, I am not gonna lie. I also posted question because I want a shot at one of those 10 bottles.
    who doesnt!
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

What are you an Owl?
    Yes?
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

Thanks again for following man.

Yeah, I'd like to see other people's thoughts as well.

Haha I like your honesty fu. Nothing wrong with that!
    PES Representative
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Ap is amazing.. Ap + versa 1 is probably going to be" never before seen" statusPerhaps some ap thrown into the IC release?
    We can only wonder...until January 8th! I am just dying waiting to see what the IC is going to be. It's supposedly going to be HUGE.

usplabsdirect.com
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Ap is amazing.. Ap + versa 1 is probably going to be" never before seen" status

Perhaps some ap thrown into the IC release?
    I am thinking Versa-1 and Compound 20 and OEP plus GDA for summer cut.

I wanna try Versa-1 by itself first for 30 days and then extend it to 60 days if its yielding sick results.
    I started a new log at:
  36. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm excited to give it another run but like most would like to make it a 60 day run. 60 days of V1 + Alphamine would be a mean Recomp stack. I used this for my beta run, energy, focus and mental clarity were unreal. Versa-1 + stimulant preworkout = tunnel vision in the gym. My strength went up steady over the 30 days and I felt great the entire time. The vascularity in my shoulders and chest was freaky, even with a quick set of pushups veins were popping out everywhere. I ate above maintenance, gained 3 pounds of lean muscle with zero fat gain. Great job USP labs!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    1 - any diuretic effects noticed ? Frequent bathroom visits, dry skins or mouth ?I do remember a few testers commenting on looking drier. I suspect that this was related to improved carbohydrate metabolism2 - any break outs noticed ?I did not see any of this in the logs.3 - have you used this product on cardio only days and if so how do you feel this product has helped you ?Personally, I sweated more. Others noticed greater endurance. VERSA-1 is to be used every day, and I felt like the effects were very long lasting to the point where some of the immediate effects never truly went away.4 - strength gains are seen from almost all testers. How about muscle endurance ? Does it combat lactic acid effect ?Lactic acid? Hmmm I don't recall reading much on that. Quite a few testers took note of improved muscular endurance both within a set and from set to set. I personally saw strength gains and I felt that it was mainly attributable to the improved neuromuscular connection and CNS recovery that I felt VERSA-1 produced.5 - any lethargic feelings during the day ?I did not see any of this...in fact most testers, including myself, found themselves energetic and alert during the day and sleeping like a rock at night.6 - have you noticed less bloating after meals ?I recall Cerorza commenting on bloating shortly after taking a dose but as for everyone else I don't believe so. For me, taking it on empty or with food was no issue at all.7 - any headaches, dizziness or GI issues that you think this product may have contributed to ?Personally no. I can't speak for sure for the others but I don't believe so (apart from Celorza).8 - what is your sweet spot as far as taking it number of minutes prior to workout to maximize effects ( energy, strength )It was so long lasting that the window was very large. I ended up taking it 45 min. pre on most days with some food in my stomach (not fasted, not right with a meal).9 - during the 4 weeks, when did you notice difference in strength, energy, hunger ?Strength - Right away, because of the mental effects. I had a greater ability to contract the muscles in concert.Energy - Again right away, shortly after the first dose.Hunger - I never saw a difference here, but others commented on increased appetite as early as within the first few days.10 - taking a pure guess since you don't know what's actually in PA, what product in your normal supplement regimen would you replace with this product if your budget was tight ?All of them! No seriously though...There truly is no comparison because VERSA-1 does so many things (hence the name!) but if I'm forced to pick then for me it had a adaptogen sort of feeling. That's pretty vague, but it's about as close as youre going to get.Thank you in advance. Great job by beta testers !
    Answers in bold based off of my own experience and the logs.

usplabsdirect.com
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

^Ah well isn't that lovely. AM appears to not want me to edit that back to any kind of a readable format, lol. I'll give it another shot tonight.

usplabsdirect.com
  39. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

I read it fine Classic. Great posting.
    Yep! Thanks classic, I leave the forums for 2 hours to train and you guys drop a bomb of a question! so about gains sticking.....I've been off Versa-1 for a few weeks now and weights still climbing, not as fast but I'm progressively getting stronger. Gains that stick!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvXlTha-1ow
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Honestly after following 20-30 logs i have noted the same things

Those who were cutting
    - Very hard to lose weight
    - Even without losing weight or gaining a pound or two they got leaner
    - Appetite and Hunger Increased
    - Mood increased, and energy increased
    - Pump increased/more vascular

Bulking
    - Most bulking logs added 8-10 pounds during their run of 1 bottle (some more)
    - Stayed the same leanness or got leaner
    - Minor dieuretic effects (Some had bathroom problems)
    - Increased Appetite
    - Greater Pump/Focus
    - IMproved Vascularity/muscle hardness

^^^Just read that over and over. That is a dream come true to most in 30 days.

Not to mention what a 60 day run would bring to the table.
    Let the pictures do the talking,
    USP Labs struck gold...

Cant wait for the IC Deal to do my 2 bottle run..
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Arson by Muscle Asylum Project
    By xMike777x in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 04:48 PM
  2. Muscle Asylum Project (Anabolic O.D)
    By AlexParty in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 02:45 PM
  3. Freak Fix by Muscle Asylum Project