VERSA-1™ "Muscle | Mind Project " // ENTER for Info & Giveaway!!

Page 19 of 24 First ... 1718192021 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    -19 Celcius here today, your snot freezes in your nose upon stepping outside. Just lovely.
    Psssh I was working outside the other night in -10 F wind chill, 8 decks up on a distillation column! My spit was freezing before it even left my mouth. I had icicles all over my beard when I came down to warm up.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle


  2. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

    Psssh I was working outside the other night in -10 F wind chill, 8 decks up on a distillation column! My spit was freezing before it even left my mouth. I had icicles all over my beard when I came down to warm up.
    Soul patch or beard?
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   
       


  3. It was 2 degrees when I woke up a few hours ago and the temperature has more than tripled to a whopping 7 degrees lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    It was 2 degrees when I woke up a few hours ago and the temperature has more than tripled to a whopping 7 degrees lol.
    Time to hit the rink !!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  5. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

    Time to hit the rink !!!
    Indoor, yes. It'd be a lot warmer. I'd probably end up losing my hands and feet outside lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Time to hit the rink !!!
    Now we're talking
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  7. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Indoor, yes. It'd be a lot warmer. I'd probably end up losing my hands and feet outside lol.
    Haha. It's only in the teens in NJ.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    -19 Celcius here today, your snot freezes in your nose upon stepping outside. Just lovely.
    Where?! You are Canada right

    I'm going to niagra falls feb 21-22 staying at the Hilton. Gf found a groupon n talked me into it lol

  9. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Where?! You are Canada right

    I'm going to niagra falls feb 21-22 staying at the Hilton. Gf found a groupon n talked me into it lol
    Yes, I'm east coast, Nova Scotia
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  10. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

    Where?! You are Canada right

    I'm going to niagra falls feb 21-22 staying at the Hilton. Gf found a groupon n talked me into it lol
    You know what you are supposed to do in Niagra falls ! Bring a rock ! LOL.

    J/k
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Where?! You are Canada right

    I'm going to niagra falls feb 21-22 staying at the Hilton. Gf found a groupon n talked me into it lol
    Lol. It's a setup, don't go.....she wants a ring
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  12. 52 here at 10:30

    However, after next week I'll join you guys at the ice rink :rockon:
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  13. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

    You know what you are supposed to do in Niagra falls ! Bring a rock ! LOL.

    J/k
    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Lol. It's a setup, don't go.....she wants a ring
    Hah she coulda had one by now if she disnt go thru a phase where everything was more important than me/us. We took a month and half break after 2.5 years and got back together on new years.. So far so good, just not sure I can trust her not to throw me aside again. I had my fun tho whilst on that lil break

  14. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    What the hell?....Everyone is talking about Versa-1...I go away for a while and guys are talking about the weather and relationships.

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=73 567"/>

    You girls have fun now!
    I've been t boned

  15. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    What the hell?....Everyone is talking about Versa-1...I go away for a while and guys are talking about the weather and relationships.

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=73 567"/>

    You girls have fun now!
    You are seriously going to tell me the one on the far right is a girl !!!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  16. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

    You know what you are supposed to do in Niagra falls ! Bring a rock ! LOL.

    J/k
    A lot of people go to Niagara Falls to jump too.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Speaking of Versa-1:

    I just want to state the following

    Yes the Versa-1 Deal took a while to come to us consumers, but in the end "patience is a virtue"
    When i started to panic and see others not get it i got worried as well, but a simple Email or PM to the mod's on here and everything is solved.

    I was down a bottle from a promo i won as well which was before the IC release and that came as well.

    I just want to say. Please be patient, but your faith in the USP labs customer service, and know you are working with some of the best in the industry.

    Just know, that you will be taken care of. USP Labs does a lot of promo's and they are very busy 24/7, believe me their customer service will shine, you have fantastic reps here, and they will take care of you.

    Who else can call their customer service hotline when the entire forums goes down, and they respond and tell you exactly what needs to be done,

    THEY EVEN EXTENDED THE SALE FOR THEIR CONSUMERS.

    Class Act USP Labs.
    Class act.

    This is why i support them 100%


    ^^ Just sayin

    (Trying to get the thread back on topic hahah)
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  18. I'm a fan. No matter what. What the fuk do people expect. Modern technologies has it glitches . The guys that are crying about it are the ones that will bitch that the supplement didn't do nothing for them anyway. Enjoy your run boys.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    I'm a fan. No matter what. What the fuk do people expect. Modern technologies has it glitches . The guys that are crying about it are the ones that will bitch that the supplement didn't do nothing for them anyway. Enjoy your run boys.
    Remember when you didn't even get tracking numbers

    Btw, got your PM brother I'm on it ;-)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Remember when you didn't even get tracking numbers

    Btw, got your PM brother I'm on it ;-)
    Thanks brother. Burobulker actually sent it to me earlier. Alllll good

  21. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Speaking of Versa-1:

    I just want to state the following

    Yes the Versa-1 Deal took a while to come to us consumers, but in the end "patience is a virtue"
    When i started to panic and see others not get it i got worried as well, but a simple Email or PM to the mod's on here and everything is solved.

    I was down a bottle from a promo i won as well which was before the IC release and that came as well.

    I just want to say. Please be patient, but your faith in the USP labs customer service, and know you are working with some of the best in the industry.

    Just know, that you will be taken care of. USP Labs does a lot of promo's and they are very busy 24/7, believe me their customer service will shine, you have fantastic reps here, and they will take care of you.

    Who else can call their customer service hotline when the entire forums goes down, and they respond and tell you exactly what needs to be done,

    THEY EVEN EXTENDED THE SALE FOR THEIR CONSUMERS.

    Class Act USP Labs.
    Class act.

    This is why i support them 100%


    ^^ Just sayin

    (Trying to get the thread back on topic hahah)
    Thank you very much for your support!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    Soul patch or beard?
    Full on beard bish. The soul patch is for summer
    My beard hides my smile. I hate smiling. It shows a sign of weakness
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  23. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post

    Thank you very much for your support!
    He said class act....I think he was taking about a lawsuit :-$
    I shall neg.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    He said class act....I think he was taking about a lawsuit :-$
    I shall neg.
    Negs on recharge...

    if everyone was not on spread. i tried repping everything in this thread but already have... multiple times.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  25. No doubt. USP always delivers. I'm in no rush to receive my bottle. Won't be able to use till beginning of march.
    Army Veteran. OEF.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    No doubt. USP always delivers. I'm in no rush to receive my bottle. Won't be able to use till beginning of march.
    In two weeks lol
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    In two weeks lol
    It's ups labs. Its worth the wait.
    Army Veteran. OEF.
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    It's ups labs. Its worth the wait.
    THIS ^^

    Most of us waited longer than expected for Versa-1. Is it worth it?
    USP Labs puts out so many promo's Is it worth it?
    Casey and his crew respond to all customer service complains.. so is it worth it?
    If you wait longer than expected for a free bottle or prize... is it worth it?
    Awaiting what USP labs has next up their supplement line.... is it worth it?


    You better ask yourself all of these twice, and then when you do the answer still comes back "Yes"

    because its proof in the pudding, they take respect in their customer service, and it shows on the forums, and in their products.
    Period.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  29. Got my Thursday. Can't wait to jump on it. I'm going to jump on the Nutraplanet pre-sale, too. Sick deals all the way around with Versa-1.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    THIS ^^

    Most of us waited longer than expected for Versa-1. Is it worth it?
    USP Labs puts out so many promo's Is it worth it?
    Casey and his crew respond to all customer service complains.. so is it worth it?
    If you wait longer than expected for a free bottle or prize... is it worth it?
    Awaiting what USP labs has next up their supplement line.... is it worth it?


    You better ask yourself all of these twice, and then when you do the answer still comes back "Yes"

    because its proof in the pudding, they take respect in their customer service, and it shows on the forums, and in their products.
    Period.
    Yeah USP Labs doesn't have to give anything out. They don't want to lose money. But they give out to we can try first and get the word out about how the product is. I'm fine with waiting for it. Yes I did spend a good time editing the bottle with a design and coming up with a name but what is that compared to getting the supplement free? Nothing. I won. I'm hella happy and I know the wait will be worth it.
    Army Veteran. OEF.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Arson by Muscle Asylum Project
    By xMike777x in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 05:48 PM
  2. Muscle Asylum Project (Anabolic O.D)
    By AlexParty in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 03:45 PM
  3. Freak Fix by Muscle Asylum Project
    By penn21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-20-2007, 01:40 AM
  4. Muscle Asylum Project...
    By LiftNDestroy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-03-2007, 09:31 PM
  5. Mind & Muscle Special Report: Pre-Ban Steroid Info
    By Strateg0s in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 01-04-2005, 01:18 AM
Log in
Log in