VERSA-1™ "Muscle | Mind Project " // ENTER for Info & Giveaway!!

Page 15 of 18 First ... 101314151617 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Speaking of Versa-1:

I just want to state the following

Yes the Versa-1 Deal took a while to come to us consumers, but in the end "patience is a virtue"
    When i started to panic and see others not get it i got worried as well, but a simple Email or PM to the mod's on here and everything is solved.

I was down a bottle from a promo i won as well which was before the IC release and that came as well.

I just want to say. Please be patient, but your faith in the USP labs customer service, and know you are working with some of the best in the industry.

Just know, that you will be taken care of. USP Labs does a lot of promo's and they are very busy 24/7, believe me their customer service will shine, you have fantastic reps here, and they will take care of you.

Who else can call their customer service hotline when the entire forums goes down, and they respond and tell you exactly what needs to be done,

THEY EVEN EXTENDED THE SALE FOR THEIR CONSUMERS.

Class Act USP Labs.
    Class act.

This is why i support them 100%

^^ Just sayin

(Trying to get the thread back on topic hahah)
    Thank you very much for your support!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

Soul patch or beard?
    Full on beard bish. The soul patch is for summer
    My beard hides my smile. I hate smiling. It shows a sign of weakness
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post

Thank you very much for your support!
    He said class act....I think he was taking about a lawsuit :-$
    I shall neg.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    He said class act....I think he was taking about a lawsuit :-$
    I shall neg.
    Negs on recharge...

if everyone was not on spread. i tried repping everything in this thread but already have... multiple times.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

No doubt. USP always delivers. I'm in no rush to receive my bottle. Won't be able to use till beginning of march.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    No doubt. USP always delivers. I'm in no rush to receive my bottle. Won't be able to use till beginning of march.
    In two weeks lol
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    In two weeks lol
    It's ups labs. Its worth the wait.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

It's ups labs. Its worth the wait.
    THIS ^^

Most of us waited longer than expected for Versa-1. Is it worth it?
    USP Labs puts out so many promo's Is it worth it?
    Casey and his crew respond to all customer service complains.. so is it worth it?
    If you wait longer than expected for a free bottle or prize... is it worth it?
    Awaiting what USP labs has next up their supplement line.... is it worth it?

You better ask yourself all of these twice, and then when you do the answer still comes back "Yes"

because its proof in the pudding, they take respect in their customer service, and it shows on the forums, and in their products.
    Period.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Got my Thursday. Can't wait to jump on it. I'm going to jump on the Nutraplanet pre-sale, too. Sick deals all the way around with Versa-1.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

THIS ^^

Casey and his crew respond to all customer service complains.. so is it worth it?

You better ask yourself all of these twice, and then when you do the answer still comes back "Yes"

because its proof in the pudding, they take respect in their customer service, and it shows on the forums, and in their products.
    Period.
    Yeah USP Labs doesn't have to give anything out. They don't want to lose money. But they give out to we can try first and get the word out about how the product is. I'm fine with waiting for it. Yes I did spend a good time editing the bottle with a design and coming up with a name but what is that compared to getting the supplement free? Nothing. I won. I'm hella happy and I know the wait will be worth it.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah USP Labs doesn't have to give anything out. They don't want to lose money. But they give out to we can try first and get the word out about how the product is. I'm fine with waiting for it. Yes I did spend a good time editing the bottle with a design and coming up with a name but what is that compared to getting the supplement free? Nothing. I won. I'm hella happy and I know the wait will be worth it.
    Couldn't agree more
    Myokem Rep
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

This is awesome.. AMAZING POST
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Legit bro. They are actually great with there customer service. and all of the above.
    The fight is won long before you step out into those lights, its won through all the hard work in the gym ,through all those miles ran-Ali
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Heck yes, Its freaking cheap. The deals they got going on is def worth the wait.
    The fight is won long before you step out into those lights, its won through all the hard work in the gym ,through all those miles ran-Ali
  15. Registered User
    Answers

THIS ^^

Period.
    Thank you very much for the kind comments. For us, the client is at the core of everything we do, and we go the extra mile to reward loyalty.

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Got my Thursday. Can't wait to jump on it. I'm going to jump on the Nutraplanet pre-sale, too. Sick deals all the way around with Versa-1.
    Glad to know you have received yours. looking forward to your feedback. until then, thank you very much for your support!

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by krome606 View Post
    Legit bro. They are actually great with there customer service. and all of the above.
    Awesome. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by krome606 View Post
    Heck yes, Its freaking cheap. The deals they got going on is def worth the wait.
    Spot on. Our clients are our motivation.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Answers

I am gonna jump on the nutraplanet deal even after getting my two bottles. Going to save it for the last month of my spring cut. So far the first two weeks of my run, this has had as positive effect as any supplement i have used to date. If the results continue, i will put it up on the top pedestal with Anabeta, Erase, DAA, Alphamine, and Cordygen5, the most effective supps i have used to date for their respective purposes.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    I am gonna jump on the nutraplanet deal even after getting my two bottles. Going to save it for the last month of my spring cut. So far the first two weeks of my run, this has had as positive effect as any supplement i have used to date. If the results continue, i will put it up on the top pedestal with Anabeta, Erase, DAA, Alphamine, and Cordygen5, the most effective supps i have used to date for their respective purposes.
    To pass up that deal is ludicrous. Your getting Versa-1 and 2 bulk powders for free (in essence)
    Sick looking stack there, you going to be logging your results?
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Answers

To pass up that deal is ludicrous. Your getting Versa-1 and 2 bulk powders for free (in essence)
    Sick looking stack there, you going to be logging your results?
    Thats not a stack i am running, its a list of supps that i found most effective. I will add versa1 to it if my two bottle run continues to impress me as it has.
    Right now running Versa solo with staples, but the end of the two bottle run will overlap with my cutting stack which i am starting in March.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Thats not a stack i am running, its a list of supps that i found most effective. I will add versa1 to it if my two bottle run continues to impress me as it has.
    Right now running Versa solo with staples, but the end of the two bottle run will overlap with my cutting stack which i am starting in March.
    What's in your cutting stack???
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

What's in your cutting stack???
    Alphamine, vanillean, TTA-500, and nutraplanet green tea extract. Three months of all except TTA-500, that i will not run first month, only the last two.

Using IF diet, moderate carbs on workout days(4), minimal on off days(3). Heavy low rep sets for early morning fasted workouts. Three days a week moderate cardio in the early evening.

My first real cut.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Alphamine, vanillean, TTA-500, and nutraplanet green tea extract. Three months of all except TTA-500, that i will not run first month, only the last two.

Using IF diet, moderate carbs on workout days(4), minimal on off days(3). Heavy low rep sets for early morning fasted workouts. Three days a week moderate cardio in the early evening.

My first real cut.
    Nice. Been on VL for 4 weeks. Added alphamine to it today!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Answers

Nice. Been on VL for 4 weeks. Added alphamine to it today!
    Is the thermo effect as strong as i have read?
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Is the thermo effect as strong as i have read?
    Simply put, yes lol
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Answers

The Versa1 effect on my appetite is still going strong. There is no way I could run this while trying to cut. Its not just that I am always hungry, but to pack in as much as I am in a single meal, then be hungry 2 hours later is ridiculous. I might stop my run at 1 bottle and save the other bottle for a bulk, and start my cut a few weeks early. To overlap this on with my cut seems like it would be counterproductive in my case.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

The Versa1 effect on my appetite is still going strong. There is no way I could run this while trying to cut. Its not just that I am always hungry, but to pack in as much as I am in a single meal, then be hungry 2 hours later is ridiculous. I might stop my run at 1 bottle and save the other bottle for a bulk, and start my cut a few weeks early. To overlap this on with my cut seems like it would be counterproductive in my case.
    Interesting... Good feedback I'm planning to use in April and may. April being a recomp and may being half recomp halt cut with a peak in mid June sustained til mid august.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Answers

Interesting... Good feedback I'm planning to use in April and may. April being a recomp and may being half recomp halt cut with a peak in mid June sustained til mid august.
    I am up 4 lbs, and I am really not trying to gain. The good thing is it seems to be mostly lean weight. My thighs especially are noticably larger (I don't measure). It makes sense for my legs to show growth though, as my squat and deadlift have really taken off the past 3 weeks.
  27. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

I am up 4 lbs, and I am really not trying to gain. The good thing is it seems to be mostly lean weight. My thighs especially are noticably larger (I don't measure). It makes sense for my legs to show growth though, as my squat and deadlift have really taken off the past 3 weeks.
    Excellent feedback, kind sir.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Lol I am the same boat right now- in growing everywhere but my legs r seeing the most growth from heavy deads. I'm having trouble wearing jeans. But it is necessary for overall strength and growth at the moment.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Answers

Lol I am the same boat right now- in growing everywhere but my legs r seeing the most growth from heavy deads. I'm having trouble wearing jeans. But it is necessary for overall strength and growth at the moment.
    Same problem with jeans. I am naturally small with a big butt, but jeans that used to fit fine are now snug, especially when i sit.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Same problem with jeans. I am naturally small with a big butt, but jeans that used to fit fine are now snug, especially when i sit.
    Hahah took the words right out of my mouth.
    My gf keeps telling me to train her to make herbutt bigger... I don't even squat.. !
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Have to say the same about myself, but i am in my offseason. I even bumped my intake and my weight did not even move this week (go figure)

Lifts are skyrocketing right now, and seeing thickness in my back big time paying off from deadlifting. Mirror size wise is treating me well on versa 1.

I cannot believe people have not commented on recovery during their workouts and day to day. I feel like i have to tell myself to stop training because i can keep pushing and i can even superset some of my movements with ease now..
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    How far are you into it?. I'm on day 5 so far.
    Right here sir:

http://usplabsdirect.com/forum/topic...ns-60-day-run/

over 3 weeks now.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

That is amazing news! Nothing I do makes my legs grow. I did DTP and I got a lot stronger but they didn't grow. I'm looking forward to starting Versa-1 even more now!
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

That is amazing news! Nothing I do makes my legs grow. I did DTP and I got a lot stronger but they didn't grow. I'm looking forward to starting Versa-1 even more now!
    I'm
    Not on versa at the moment. But boogyman is.. Lol I was just ranting/venting along with him as to our legs growin like weeds. But I'm sure versa will help ya! Go heavy man 5x5.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Answers

LMAO at you ladies comparing butt size!!!.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY84MRnxVzo">YouTube Link</a>

What's next, gonna braid each others hair and talk about boys?
    If i was not balding...maybe.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

LMAO at you ladies comparing butt size!!!.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY84MRnxVzo">YouTube Link</a>

What's next, gonna braid each others hair and talk about boys?
    <3 don't be jealous t bone you can chat w the women too
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

I'm
    Not on versa at the moment. But boogyman is.. Lol I was just ranting/venting along with him as to our legs growin like weeds. But I'm sure versa will help ya! Go heavy man 5x5.
    Ah s#it got me all excited lol.
    Is that what you do for legs? 5x5? What exercises for it?
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Answers

Ah s#it got me all excited lol.
    Is that what you do for legs? 5x5? What exercises for it?
    I do a 531. On squat day I do squats, jump squats, goblet squats, and glut ham raises. On deadlift day I do deads, zercher squats, and knee raises.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

I do a 531. On squat day I do squats, jump squats, goblet squats, and glut ham raises. On deadlift day I do deads, zercher squats, and knee raises.
    Dude sounds sick, you must give me your whole routine. Did you see them somewhere online? Or did you make it your own?
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Dude sounds sick, you must give me your whole routine. Did you see them somewhere online? Or did you make it your own?
    Google 5-3-1 Spreadsheet
    You will find lots
    T-nation has a good article on it too.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Arson by Muscle Asylum Project
    By xMike777x in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 04:48 PM
  2. Muscle Asylum Project (Anabolic O.D)
    By AlexParty in forum Supplements