5 Samples To Give Away and a bottle of SWOLL-N to Give Away!!

KevinGundersen

KevinGundersen

Board Sponsor
Awards
Whatsup everyone! This is Kevin Gundersen, Co-Founder of NLA Performance Sports Supplements. My business partner Justin (NLA Founder) has been on this site for a few months and loves it so I decided it's time for me to jump into Anabolic Minds as well. I am here to answer questions about my company, provide workout, nutrition, and supplementation advice, as well as learn from all of you! Additionally, I will be doing a bunch of giveaways as my partner has in exchange for logging our products.

A little about myself:

I am 23 years old. I have been a lifting/workout fanatic my whole life. I graduated college at the University of Southern California 2 years ago and ever since have been on a mission with only two goals in mind: Create the best supplements on the market and get as jacked as possible. I truly have a passion for what I do and enjoy becoming more and more knowledgable through reading articles and trying out new routines. I look forward to spreading my knowledge around through interacting with everyone on the site while absorbing everything I can from all of you!

ON TO THE GOOD STUFF:
I am giving away 5 samples of RECOVER-D, SWOLL-N, and SUPP-D. I will also be giving away 1 bottle of our stimulant free nitric oxide booster SWOLL-N! Message me and I will randomly choose 5 of you!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome opportunity! Swoll-N is awesome!
Welcome to the forums Kevin!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whatsup everyone! This is Kevin Gundersen, Co-Founder of NLA Performance Sports Supplements. My business partner Justin (NLA Founder) has been on this site for a few months and loves it so I decided it's time for me to jump into Anabolic Minds as well. I am here to answer questions about my company, provide workout, nutrition, and supplementation advice, as well as learn from all of you! Additionally, I will be doing a bunch of giveaways as my partner has in exchange for logging our products.

A little about myself:

I am 23 years old. I have been a lifting/workout fanatic my whole life. I graduated college at the University of Southern California 2 years ago and ever since have been on a mission with only two goals in mind: Create the best supplements on the market and get as jacked as possible. I truly have a passion for what I do and enjoy becoming more and more knowledgable through reading articles and trying out new routines. I look forward to spreading my knowledge around through interacting with everyone on the site while absorbing everything I can from all of you!

ON TO THE GOOD STUFF:
I am giving away 5 samples of RECOVER-D, SWOLL-N, and SUPP-D. I will also be giving away 1 bottle of our stimulant free nitric oxide booster SWOLL-N! Message me and I will randomly choose 5 of you!
Welcome! I've got some samples of your stuff on the way to me now I can't wait! Your stuff is getting rave reviews

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
welcome to AM...

good stuff you and justin have come up with!!!

KevinGundersen

KevinGundersen

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks for the warm welcome. So glad you are enjoying SWOLL-N!

KevinGundersen

KevinGundersen

Board Sponsor
Awards
Awesome! Keep me posted with how you like our products

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Welcome!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Welcome Kevin! You and Justin have created amazing products with the highest quality available and I'm honored to Represent the NLA Performance name. Look forward to learning as much as I can from bothe of you. Glad you made it to the AM!