MAX-BULK logging opp!!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got the word from Androfactory yesterday they are looking for some good loggers.

You know you want it, come get it!

*Must be 21 years of age or older
*Must log the product within a week from receiving
*Updates 3-4x a week
*Before and after stats, and pics are a plus
*Must not be stacked with other PH/AAS

So who wants some?

Tell us a little about yourself:

Years training, PH experience, age, stats, links to other logs, and why should we pick you, what other supplements are you on?

ANDROFACTORY looks forward to your application!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome opportunity here...wish i could log it

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow wish I could!!!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Got the word from Androfactory yesterday they are looking for some good loggers.

*Must be 21 years of age or older: 37
*Must log the product within a week from receiving: no problem
*Updates 3-4x a week: I would update daily with workout and diet information
*Before and after stats, and pics are a plus: No other way to do it pics are a must
*Must not be stacked with other PH/AAS: no problem

So who wants some? I do !!!

Tell us a little about yourself: Been weight training for over 16 years, I workout between 5-7 days a week depending on my work and family schedule. I have done a couple of loggs already and have 2 linked in my signature and I'll link others below. For the last 8-10 months I've been cutting and have dropped about 16 lbs. Now I feel it's time to add some size and Max- Bulk would be perfect for me. I would update daily with before and after pics, and have multiple PH cycle experience.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213844-bcazo-goes-extremes.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208946-bcazo-will-finally.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215974-bcazo-s-crea.html

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good application right there! ^^

Get your apps here fellas! Let us know why we would want YOU to log MAX-BULK! Hopefully YOU aren't the guy curling in squat rack!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good application right there! ^^

Get your apps here fellas! Let us know why we would want YOU to log MAX-BULK! Hopefully YOU aren't the guy curling in squat rack!
Oh you not supposed to curl in the squat rack? Lol jk

murk01

murk01

Awards

*Must be 21 years of age or older: 37
*Must log the product within a week from receiving: no problem
*Updates 3-4x a week: I would update daily with workout and diet information
*Before and after stats, and pics are a plus: No other way to do it pics are a must
*Must not be stacked with other PH/AAS: no problem

So who wants some? I do !!!

Tell us a little about yourself: Been weight training for over 16 years, I workout between 5-7 days a week depending on my work and family schedule. I have done a couple of loggs already and have 2 linked in my signature and I'll link others below. For the last 8-10 months I've been cutting and have dropped about 16 lbs. Now I feel it's time to add some size and Max- Bulk would be perfect for me. I would update daily with before and after pics, and have multiple PH cycle experience.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213844-bcazo-goes-extremes.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208946-bcazo-will-finally.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215974-bcazo-s-crea.html
search ovah fellas!
:-D

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

*Must be 21 years of age or older- good cuz im 23yrs old
*Must log the product within a week from receiving- nadda problemo
*Updates 3-4x a week-sho will
*Before and after stats, and pics are a plus- can do this as well
*Must not be stacked with other PH/AAS- thats fine. I am quite skeptical with the whole androfactory/pp line. Change my skeptisim

So who wants some? Tyga does

Years training, PH experience, age, stats, links to other logs, and why should we pick you, what other supplements are you on?

Been training for years, started pwrlifting at first, 148lb weight class with a 640lb total (pull and press only) set the MO state record. Moved on to bodybuilding... 23yrs old, 5'5" 152lbs bf?? I can get it tested via ultrasound.

Ran a couple cycles, sd, max lmg, epi and dzine. I was weighing 171lbs before i cut down for my first show,
So i do know how to slap weight on and cut it down :)

Other supps i take everyday:
Protein 1-2 scoops ed
Apple cider vinegar 2 caps ed
Vit C 3g ed
Monohydrate 5g daily
Leucine 10g daily

Im currently on 25mg ostarine and 30mg s4 and 35mg 6 bromo. I can stop that asap if i get chosen for the log

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
subb'd will fill this out after work... Im currently logging something but itll be over in the beginning of Jan! This would be awesome

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's perfectly acceptable, only not when I'm doing kickbacks there with my pink dumbbels!

Good application tyga tyga^^

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
^^^ Tyga will log the hell out of this!! You should pick the 2 of us and call it a day.. :laugh:

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subb'd will fill this out after work... Im currently logging something but itll be over in the beginning of Jan! This would be awesome
U r logging Msten, right?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not acceptable when I want to do kickback there with my pink dumbbels!

U are logging Msten, right?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^ Tyga will log the hell out of this!! You should pick the 2 of us and call it a day.. :laugh:
This!!!!

You run one hell of a detailed log bro

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice promo Justin.
I may have to join in.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Get your app in brother!! You and I have lurked these products long enough, time to put them to the test...
This is true.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been training for 5 years. I have used h-drol and epistane twice. I am 26 years old 5'11 200 lbs.
You should pick me because I am Very interested in doing a more mild Ph and interested to see how the results compare with more harsh compounds! I will be able to compare results and sides with both h-drol and Epistane. I will gladly give a detailed review with honest feedback. No bs.... just my personal experience and results :)
I am currently keeping it simple, craze or fierce domination, pump spray, proNOM, and some xtend. Along with daily essentials cq10 fish oil multi.
Logs
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/212069-lecheek-speed-x3.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216717-relieving-long-term.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208686-ai-stoked-log.html

murk01

murk01

Awards

*Must be 21 years of age or older- good cuz im 23yrs old
*Must log the product within a week from receiving- nadda problemo
*Updates 3-4x a week-sho will
*Before and after stats, and pics are a plus- can do this as well
*Must not be stacked with other PH/AAS- thats fine. I am quite skeptical with the whole androfactory/pp line. Change my skeptisim

So who wants some? Tyga does

Been training for years, started pwrlifting at first, 148lb weight class with a 640lb total (pull and press only) set the MO state record. Moved on to bodybuilding... 23yrs old, 5'5" 152lbs bf?? I can get it tested via ultrasound.

Ran a couple cycles, sd, max lmg, epi and dzine. I was weighing 171lbs before i cut down for my first show,
So i do know how to slap weight on and cut it down :)

Other supps i take everyday:
Protein 1-2 scoops ed
Apple cider vinegar 2 caps ed
Vit C 3g ed
Monohydrate 5g daily
Leucine 10g daily

Im currently on 25mg ostarine and 30mg s4 and 35mg 6 bromo. I can stop that asap if i get chosen for the log
1st bcazo signs up now this guy!!
OK, thanks for participating every one, but it looks like this promo is taking care of!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep them coming guys!
Glad to see some buzz in here.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well it looks like we started off with some solid applications for sure....can't wait to see these logs

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's perfectly acceptable, only not when I'm doing kickbacks there with my pink dumbbels!

Good application tyga tyga^^
You know I'm good for it bro....love to log it for you guys ....

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know I'm good for it bro....love to log it for you guys ....
I'd definitely pick you to log this if it was just me who makes decisions!

Flex, Mich and others, I think this one would be an awesome pick to one of our loggers!

Get those applications here guys!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Aaron still no app??
Not yet B.
Waiting to see what out there I'm too high in body fat and need to continue with cutting. :)

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
When you guys going to pick the lucky loggers?? I'm dying to log this

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to leave this open for awhile to give everyone a chance to get an app in

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Lets see more apps....u never know...u may be the lucky one.

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
More apps because MAOR. Who ever gets this I am jealous.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many loggers you all lookin for?

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
At this time I think it is just one but I have a feeling a few will be selected before it's all said and done.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i believe its 2.ill see if maybe i can get this number up a few more.I see some guys that are hungry to log this.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MAX-BUMP!!!!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump to the top.I know we got a few guys in the running.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys, are you serious? Nobody wants to run a sponsored prohormone cycle? I thought everybody loves teh gainz!

If no more people put their apps in, I think I'll have to sacrifise myself and take all those bottles.. Now that would be a shame ;)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys, are you serious? Nobody wants to run a sponsored prohormone cycle? I thought everybody loves teh gainz!

If no more people put their apps in, I think I'll have to sacrifise myself and take all those bottles.. Now that would be a shame ;)
Knock knock..........

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

no way share that wealth around! "Errrrbody wanna be a bodybuilder....But don't nobody want to lift heavy aaaazzz weights! I will!"

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Hey! Just give it to tyga and myself well log the hell out of it!!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I wasn't cutting right now I would love to log this