Increased blood flow - Solid Erections

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
[h=2]The Power of Androgens and Estrogens[/h][h=2]Increased blood flow - solid erections[/h]
Androgens and estrogens have 13 overlapping genes. Recent research shows that estrogen regulates at least 51 muscle building genes, while androgens regulate 187 genes. (5) Therefore, if you want to activate all 225 genes* for muscle building you need maintain moderate to high levels of estrogen. Estrogen increases IGF-1 release, blood vessel growth, and nutrient uptake in muscles. (4-6,13,14) Plus, estrogen is important for maintaining blood vessel dilation and increased blood flow for good solid erections. (14,15) So, Yes, the "female" hormone has some pretty important muscle building activity. (4-6,13,14)

Note: Another great benefit from the estrogenic action of MAX-BULK is something that non-estrogenic androgens don’t really help with. (5) The first thing your body must do to support new muscle mass, is to bring the constant supply of protein, amino acids and ionic fluid. The 19-norandrogen in MAX-BULK initiates several genes that activate angiogenesis -- The development of new microvascular in muscle. (5,8)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Solid promotion!

Subbed to put my app in later also.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid promotion!

Subbed to put my app in later also.
They didn't list any restrictions, but I want to make sure, first -- AF, is this promo US only? If Canada is included, Bobby should definitely be picked!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
They didn't list any restrictions, but I want to make sure, first -- AF, is this promo US only? If Canada is included, Bobby should definitely be picked!
Appreciate it, if its a problem i will cover shipping.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I vote for Bobby too. He needs more E as he has been very insensitive lately. He makes BDCC cry on a rather regular basis. (I know this because Midwestbeast tell's me everything he and BDCC talk about while spooning.)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I vote for Bobby too. He needs more E as he has been very insensitive lately. He makes BDCC cry on a rather regular basis. (I know this because Midwestbeast tell's me everything he and BDCC talk about while spooning.)
Nothing is ever a secret anymore...

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
No restrictions Canada. Your good to app!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No restrictions Canada. Your good to app!
Awesome news!

Bobby was just complaining about weak erections for some odd reason when we were just talking about football.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is this a promo for loggers? If so, consider me IN!! I'll apply!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks good.. interested!

Tom Davis

Banned
Awards
great description........

The Power of Androgens and Estrogens

Increased blood flow - solid erections

Androgens and estrogens have 13 overlapping genes. Recent research shows that estrogen regulates at least 51 muscle building genes, while androgens regulate 187 genes. (5) Therefore, if you want to activate all 225 genes* for muscle building you need maintain moderate to high levels of estrogen. Estrogen increases IGF-1 release, blood vessel growth, and nutrient uptake in muscles. (4-6,13,14) Plus, estrogen is important for maintaining blood vessel dilation and increased blood flow for good solid erections. (14,15) So, Yes, the "female" hormone has some pretty important muscle building activity. (4-6,13,14)

Note: Another great benefit from the estrogenic action of MAX-BULK is something that non-estrogenic androgens don’t really help with. (5) The first thing your body must do to support new muscle mass, is to bring the constant supply of protein, amino acids and ionic fluid. The 19-norandrogen in MAX-BULK initiates several genes that activate angiogenesis -- The development of new microvascular in muscle. (5,8)

Tom Davis

Banned
Awards
i believe it will give great results.........
[h=2]The Power of Androgens and Estrogens[/h][h=2]Increased blood flow - solid erections[/h]Androgens and estrogens have 13 overlapping genes. Recent research shows that estrogen regulates at least 51 muscle building genes, while androgens regulate 187 genes. (5) Therefore, if you want to activate all 225 genes* for muscle building you need maintain moderate to high levels of estrogen. Estrogen increases IGF-1 release, blood vessel growth, and nutrient uptake in muscles. (4-6,13,14) Plus, estrogen is important for maintaining blood vessel dilation and increased blood flow for good solid erections. (14,15) So, Yes, the "female" hormone has some pretty important muscle building activity. (4-6,13,14)Note: Another great benefit from the estrogenic action of MAX-BULK is something that non-estrogenic androgens don’t really help with. (5) The first thing your body must do to support new muscle mass, is to bring the constant supply of protein, amino acids and ionic fluid. The 19-norandrogen in MAX-BULK initiates several genes that activate angiogenesis -- The development of new microvascular in muscle. (5,8)

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Solid Erection!

Who isn't interested in a Solid Erection!