Reduced Joint stiffness-The Power of Estrogen and Progesterone

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
[h=2]The Power of Estrogen and Progesterone[/h][h=2]Reduced Joint stiffness[/h]19-Nor-DHEA has potent progesterone-like effects to support reduced joint stiffness and initiates several genes that activate angiogenesis; The development of new microvascular in muscles. (5,8) (1)

Having a synergistic effect in reducing joint stiffness by exerting an anti-inflammatory action upon the joint tissue. (9,10) These hormones work by activating the T-helper 2 (TH2) response, which suppresses pro-inflammatory TH1, and allows the joints to be more mobile, even under heavy load. (9,10)

Joint discomfort can put mass gains to halt. Nobody wants to squat 400lbs with achy joints. MAX-BULK testers noticed an increase in joint comfort -- within the first couple weeks on cycle.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[h=2]The Power of Estrogen and Progesterone[/h][h=2]Reduced Joint stiffness[/h]19-Nor-DHEA has potent progesterone-like effects to support reduced joint stiffness and initiates several genes that activate angiogenesis; The development of new microvascular in muscles. (5,8) (1)

Having a synergistic effect in reducing joint stiffness by exerting an anti-inflammatory action upon the joint tissue. (9,10) These hormones work by activating the T-helper 2 (TH2) response, which suppresses pro-inflammatory TH1, and allows the joints to be more mobile, even under heavy load. (9,10)

Joint discomfort can put mass gains to halt. Nobody wants to squat 400lbs with achy joints. MAX-BULK testers noticed an increase in joint comfort -- within the first couple weeks on cycle.
now this i really like helps with the joint issues hopefully no more taking 6 fish oils a day while on cycle whooo!

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Reduced Joint Stiffness has helped a lot of our heavy lifters meet their goals.
The Power of Estrogen and Progesterone

Reduced Joint stiffness

19-Nor-DHEA has potent progesterone-like effects to support reduced joint stiffness and initiates several genes that activate angiogenesis; The development of new microvascular in muscles. (5,8) (1)

Tom Davis

Banned
Awards
I hope this product is very helpful for joint stiffness. I will wanna try this.

The Power of Estrogen and Progesterone

Reduced Joint stiffness

19-Nor-DHEA has potent progesterone-like effects to support reduced joint stiffness and initiates several genes that activate angiogenesis; The development of new microvascular in muscles. (5,8) (1)

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Joint stiffness has been an issue for me in the past

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
def makes running a. cycle easier when your joints are lubed up

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Studies referenced in research.

I'm wondering if it would help to post the studies we've referenced for the research on these. We are debating on whether or not to add them to our articles on the website. Any input?

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm wondering if it would help to post the studies we've referenced for the research on these. We are debating on whether or not to add them to our articles on the website. Any input?
sounds like. a poll might be in order for this question

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting product

What about the NEGATIVE "progesterone-like effects"

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
I know you guys can start a poll; so let's do it start a poll.