Come up with the best tattoo idea!!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sup bros!!! I'm looking to get a tattoo...here's what I want...a back tattoo that incorporates weight lifting/my middle name and pure badassness

If anyone come up with an awesome idea or design ill personally send you a random unopened item from my stash :)

18+
USA only

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How bout a grim reaper but in place of a scythe he is standing there holding a loaded barbell in one hand?
Cuz you kill pr's :p

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Sup bros!!! I'm looking to get a tattoo...here's what I want...a back tattoo that incorporates weight lifting/my middle name and pure badassness

If anyone come up with an awesome idea or design ill personally send you a random unopened item from my stash :)

18+
USA only
how big is this piece gonna be?my wife told me the other day i should get a tiny dumbell on my wrist or ankle as a joke! lmfao,yeah a lifelong joke on me huh.

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
Are you set on the back??? I just did my ribs and the pain alone made my artist call me a badass. Ribs suck bad! My back wasn't painful really

Idea I came up with was your middle in an ambigram in the shape of a gothic style barbell. Or if your into grim reapers and such, you could have a jacked up grim reap standing barbell curling with your name on the weights.
The ambigram idea is a great one bc people only know what it says when you explain it

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Are you set on the back??? I just did my ribs and the pain alone made my artist call me a badass. Ribs suck bad! My back wasn't painful really

Idea I came up with was your middle in an ambigram in the shape of a gothic style barbell. Or if your into grim reapers and such, you could have a jacked up grim reap standing barbell curling with your name on the weights.
The ambigram idea is a great one bc people only know what it says when you explain it
i have almost a full back piece,and it wasnt bad for me.also have both ribcages from armpit to waist,now that was rough,my guy also said he hasnt seen many make it through without quitting or stopping for breaks on the ribs,it did hurt a good bit!

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
My rib piece is an ambigram from left arm pit to jut above hip that was rough. I have had kidney stones since I was 17 and the pain was comparable.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saw title and was going to recommend tattooing herpes sores around your genitals.

How funny would that be during drunken encounters?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not from States and this wouldn't look good in the back but I decided few years ago that when I'm big, I'll tattoo Arnold doing front double biceps on the skin on my chest and abs. Text "mind is the limit" will be there too.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait to do my back. Prolly get my hand done first

I'm doing a skull grim reaper piece on my back when time comes

Cool promo

Back pieces are expensive. My sleeves took about 26 hours

The back may be 50. Keep that in mind. I would do double sessions every other month. 5 hours a shot

I got my rib pieces done in a double sesh.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll sketch something up today, can you give me some ideas as to what you consider badass?

Hall + Weightlifting should be easy to come up with some decent material for.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll sketch something up today, can you give me some ideas as to what you consider badass?

Hall + Weightlifting should be easy to come up with some decent material for.
Awesome and idk maybe some tribal or spikes or something

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll regret tribal

I didn't listen I got it. Then I hated it got it covered

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
PNI on your left glute, sub'd for pics

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I say a little guy doing straight leg deads with the barbell on your lower back as a tramp stamp (obviously from behind). ;)

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my Popeye display pic, but with him deadliftin, and his tattoos can reflect your initials and whatever else

or a hot naked chick bent over doin DB rows..

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

18+
USA only
Nice!
I had a buddy draw me up a pretty bad ass arch angel that I'm looking to put on my bod somewhere soon.
So tough trying to find a good spot lol.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice!
I had a buddy draw me up a pretty bad ass arch angel that I'm looking to put on my bod somewhere soon.
So tough trying to find a good spot lol.
Lower back.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

It's supposed to look like a barbell, I'm sure an artist could make it cooler. You could play with the colors too. You could also have the artist make the A into a man that was deadlifting it.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Put your middle name , hall, in some kinda fancy / bad ass lettering and make it into a barbell, then just stick some plates tatted on both ends . So it's like []hall[] but sick lettering and shading with the plates.. A good artist could turn your name into a barbell :) fwiw, it just got this done.. It was a cover up of a big blue lightning bolt

image-659115368.jpg

image-2541135300.jpg

I'd like paragon or thermodex :) I wanna stack that ish!

Edit:::
You could just turn the H and L into a bar like extend the letters out .. On the H it would be like _H and the L_ pretty self explanatory lol and stick some plates on that mofo! Every time u break a PR... U add a 45er!!! O shti!

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
I thought about getting a back piece done with two scythes crossing over a barbell with the words train hard or die scrolling over the bar and a skull with vampire fangs in the center didn't get it done though couldn't fit my budget so feel free to steal the idea I'd post the design but its on my boys computer and he's in afghanistan right now

on another note I knew this chick in my old unit that had an m16 tramp stamp

and I had a buddy get arrested the day after he got a smiley face tattoo on his ass that said have a nice day

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I noticed someone say PNI logo. Also a few with the lower back (lol) bullseye!!

So I think this is a no brainer. PNI trampstamp FTW :)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I noticed someone say PNI logo. Also a few with the lower back (lol) bullseye!!

So I think this is a no brainer. PNI trampstamp FTW :)
this.