SNS Welcomes Valdez With A Promo!!! YES!! ALCAR-500 and THYROCAPS

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

  1. Get in on this guys, stim-free energy and fat loss!


  2. This thread got hilarious today!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Get in on this guys, stim-free energy and fat loss!
    Id like to get in on you

    Totally homo

  4. Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr View Post
    Id like to get in on you

    Totally homo
    Obvious MAN fan.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  5. Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr View Post

    Id like to get in on you

    Totally homo
    Oh DL. I haven't seen you in so long and this is the post I read. Good to see you haven't changed!

    What's up my man?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  6. Bump this up for last minute entries and more "h*mo" comments!!!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Bump this up for last minute entries and more "h*mo" comments!!!!
    like this group needs any encouragement to make homo advances at each other. lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  8. Bad news guys I failed promo over...

    Bahahaha!!!! Jk!

    Score is in I'm going to leave it open for a few last minute entries

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Bad news guys I failed promo over...

    Bahahaha!!!! Jk!

    Score is in I'm going to leave it open for a few last minute entries

    - Valdez
    I sticking with my 97 you smart A** Lmao!!!

  10. Grata V!
    Recoverbro

  11. Looks like its slowing down in here I'll give it a few more hours for the 9-5er's to get home and then shut this down!

    NOTHING worse than being dragged on forever lol!

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez
    Looks like its slowing down in here I'll give it a few more hours for the 9-5er's to get home and then shut this down!

    NOTHING worse than being dragged on forever lol!

    - Valdez
    I see what you did there
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  13. Score is in! 90% was the score! Gokix got it right on the nose good job! PM ME YOUR ADDRESS!

    Big T second place HIT ME UP!

    If your number was closer to ninety then T you were not picked due to new join date or low post count. We'd love to have you guys follow the logs, stick around and make a name for yourselves for future opportunities!!!

    Thank you guys for the support!!!!

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  14. Nice job Valdeezy and way to go Gokix!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  15. Nice promo dez. Btw 90%? Good job bro...pics or it didnt happen though
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  16. Nice job V on the 90 bro!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Nice promo dez. Btw 90%? Good job bro...pics or it didnt happen though
    You're right I actually failed I just didn't want anyone to miss out on these bad ass products!!!



    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

    You're right I actually failed I just didn't want anyone to miss out on these bad ass products!!!

    - Valdez
    Very generous. I see why they picked u now
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Very generous. I see why they picked u now
    Hey! Whaddya wan from me huh? I'm a nice guy!

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Score is in! 90% was the score! Gokix got it right on the nose good job! PM ME YOUR ADDRESS!

    Big T second place HIT ME UP!

    If your number was closer to ninety then T you were not picked due to new join date or low post count. We'd love to have you guys follow the logs, stick around and make a name for yourselves for future opportunities!!!

    Thank you guys for the support!!!!

    - Valdez
    woohooo another sns product, inhibit-p is kickass!!!

    thanks V and all the guys at sns...looking at that bulbine product next month!!!!

    sns is kickingass!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  21. Congrats on the score brother, and congrats to gokix!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    woohooo another sns product, inhibit-p is kickass!!!

    thanks V and all the guys at sns...looking at that bulbine product next month!!!!

    sns is kickingass!!!
    Hell yea man get me that info!!

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Hell yea man get me that info!!

    - Valdez
    check your pm...
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  24. Great job deezy and congrats to gokix!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

    Yes sir!

    - Valdez
    Acetyl L Carnitine has been demonstrated to protect the nervous system, partly because it more readily is transported into the nervous system. Recent studies indicated many mental health disorders directly involving chemical imbalance in the nervous system, such as autism, alzhimers, ADD/ADHD, and even Alzhimer's showed low levels of this essential amino acid.
    Personally, as a sufferer of Adult ADD, I try to limit my dependency on higher doses pf my medicine with a supplementation of ALC and also phosphotidyl serine with my doctors guidance.

    Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    National Level NPC Competitor
    Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
    www.facebook.com/VanessaValdez.National.Competi tor
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Howwedo focuses with ALCAR 500
    By howwedo107 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-01-2012, 09:48 PM
  2. SNS welcomes Clickster to the team
    By sns8778 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-27-2011, 03:38 PM
  3. SNS is throwing a quiz promo!
    By ConcreteConny in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 12-15-2010, 04:32 PM
  4. SNS is throwing a quiz promo!
    By ConcreteConny in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 08:53 PM
  5. Mitotropin with ALCAR, CLA, and Green Tea
    By jrw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 04:40 PM
Log in
Log in