ill check again to see what stage its in now

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see MAX-BULK on the site, 200 in stock, and option to add to cart. I'm trying to figure out if that is just a glitch though as there is no product description yet.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like it's been fixed.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool, so let's all get on legal, safer alternative to test & deca!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What's the major difference between all the bulker products you guys are offering?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the major difference between all the bulker products you guys are offering?
Active ingredients.

BULK-UP is 4-DHEA, androsterone and epiandrosterone (test & dht precursors). DHT precursors have AI like properties.

MAX-BULK is 4-DHEA and 19-nor-DHEA (test and nandrolone precursors). Great bulker.

P-BOLD is 2 step precursor to boldenone (equipoise). AI-like properties too.

MAX-BULK will be most wet, bulky gains. Good compound for joints!

BULK-UP will be a little leaner gains and a great sense of well being. Great base to ANY cycle.

P-BOLD.. Leaner gains and increased appetite. Target hormone boldenone has also an ability to increase red blood cell count = more oxygen to muscles = better cardio.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to stack P-BOLD and MAX-BULK

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to stack P-BOLD and MAX-BULK
You aren't the only one, man! I'd prefer BULK-UP/P-BOLD stack though! With all that 4-DHEA and epi/androsterone, I'd be hammering my old lady all the time except when I'm throwing weights around!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You aren't the only one, man! I'd prefer BULK-UP/P-BOLD stack though! With all that 4-DHEA and epi/androsterone, I'd be hammering my old lady all the time except when I'm throwing weights around!
Screw it. Let's just stack them all lol.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Screw it. Let's just stack them all lol.
Sounds like a plan to me!

BULK-UP weeks 1-8
P-BOLD weeks 1-8
MAX-BULK weeks 1-8
MUSCLE-UP weeks 5-12
LEAN-CUT weeks 5-12

That would be sweet!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
as good as that sounds i would suggest trying each one, one at a time.I like the excitement though :D glad you like our products

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good question.........wanna know.

Active ingredients.

MAX-BULK = 4-DHEA & 19-nor-DHEA, prohormones to testosterone and nandrolone. Wet bulker.

BULK-UP = 4-DHEA, epiandrosterone and androsterone. Drier gains due to conversion to DHT, great base for every cycle, gives good sense of well being and great libido. Prohormones to testosterone and DHT.

P-BOLD = 2 step precursor to boldenone (injectable steroid known also as Equipoise) AND an aromatase inhibitor so gains are not wet. It increases appetite and target hormone is known to increase red blood cell count = good for cardio.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Active ingredients.

MAX-BULK = 4-DHEA & 19-nor-DHEA, prohormones to testosterone and nandrolone. Wet bulker.

BULK-UP = 4-DHEA, epiandrosterone and androsterone. Drier gains due to conversion to DHT, great base for every cycle, gives good sense of well being and great libido. Prohormones to testosterone and DHT.

P-BOLD = 2 step precursor to boldenone (injectable steroid known also as Equipoise) AND an aromatase inhibitor so gains are not wet. It increases appetite and target hormone is known to increase red blood cell count = good for cardio.
nice breaqkdown....easy to understand

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice breaqkdown....each to understand
Yeah, hopefully it clarifies things to people. You really can't go wrong with any of these but choose the one that fits best to your goals and plans. All of those are healthier options and great stackers.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, hopefully it clarifies things to people. You really can't go wrong with any of these but choose the one that fits best to your goals and plans. All of those are healthier options and great stackers.
couldn't agree more its important to custom fit your cycle correctly