BPS Vanillean GIVEAWAY Promo - 5 Winners

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

  1. Still need 1 more address.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions


  2. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Still need 1 more address.
    You and I can just split that bottle .
    •   
       

  3. Re: BPS Vanillean GIVEAWAY Promo - 5 Winners


    Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    You and I can just split that bottle .
    Hey hey what about me?!?!?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  4. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Hey hey what about me?!?!?
    30 caps each.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    You and I can just split that bottle .
    Sounds like a plan . If I don't get an email with the last addy in 1 hour, we'll consider it ours to use.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by metroba

    Sounds like a plan . If I don't get an email with the last addy in 1 hour, we'll consider it ours to use.
    Its not mine, right? I got a confirmation email from Robert Kennedy soo I'm assuming I'm good. Just double checking

  7. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Its not mine, right? I got a confirmation email from Robert Kennedy soo I'm assuming I'm good. Just double checking
    A Robert Kennedy huh? Hmm..sounds like a cool dood.

    If you got a confirmation email from me, you are good. If not, I do not have your address.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  8. Quote Originally Posted by metroba

    A Robert Kennedy huh? Hmm..sounds like a cool dood.

    If you got a confirmation email from me, you are good. If not, I do not have your address.
    That dood abides...
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  9. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Hey hey what about me?!?!?
    Hey hey what about me? I thought I was golden. Bummer. Congrats to the winners. Hmmmm a reps girlfriend being a winner? Hmmmm...... Oh well. I'll get lean without it. 95% diet anyway. Good luck kids.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by metroba

    A Robert Kennedy huh? Hmm..sounds like a cool dood.

    If you got a confirmation email from me, you are good. If not, I do not have your address.
    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

    That dood abides...
    Loll yes, one Sir Robert metroba Kennedy

  11. I thought Robert Kennedy was shot?!?
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    I thought Robert Kennedy was shot?!?
    Yeah that was the uncool one. This one gives out supps. He's like the Santa Clause of the bodybuilding world.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post

    Yeah that was the uncool one. This one gives out supps. He's like the Santa Clause of the bodybuilding world.
    Ohhhh good Santa is way cooler then a zombie
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Ohhhh good Santa is way cooler then a zombie
    not sure if you're still talking about the dead kennedy [] or if that's a clever jest at jesus.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. BPS Announcment and giveaway
    By BPS in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-02-2012, 01:02 PM
  2. BPS PROMO OF ALL PROMOS!!! YOU WANT FREE SWAG?? WE GOT IT!!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 706
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 06:29 PM
  3. Promo Ends 12pm east coast time
    By buyb12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-30-2003, 07:17 PM
  4. Giveaway to one dedicated member!!
    By wardog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-11-2003, 03:02 AM
Log in
Log in