Looking for 2 AM members to log/review NLA Ultimate Stack...

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Please message me a brief bio about yourself, age, name, and mailing address.

NLA Performance is looking for 2 more AM members to log and post a final review of all four of our products a.k.a. the Ultimate Stack. The Ultimate Stack consists of:

-SWOLL-N: Our nitric oxide booster that is packed with 800 mg of Agmatine Sulfate for skin-tearing pumps, enhanced muscular endurance, and a better overall workout experience. 30 servings a bottle.

-SUPP-D: Our athlete approved pre-workout gives you a honed tunnel vision, lasting energy and focus, and no crash. 45 servings a bottle.

-RECOVER-D: Our gluten-free, ultra lean post workout recovery protein is packed with a 28 gram per serving mixed Whey Isolate/Casein protein blend and 9 grams of Glutamine along with 5 grams of BCAAs for enhanced recovery time.

-T-BLAST: Our best selling natural testosterone booster is the highest dosed D-Aspartic Acid supplement on the market. T-BLAST enhances your libido and sex drive and promotes lean muscle and strength gains. 30 servings per bottle.

For more information visit our website at: The Ultimate Stack - NLA Performance

Thanks,
Justin M.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
very nice promo.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
This is such a killer opp! Would totally do this but I'm on a test cycle...

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow sick deal! I'm out of the country right now on long vacation. But could put that into great use right now to keep myself in check. Is it US only?

murk01

murk01

Awards
and the NLA product specs are dope!
this opp wont make it till the end of the day

steppinRazor

Awards
That's a fact..really like the profile in these products

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ohhhh if I wasn't on all kinds of other stuff now I'd be all over this. I've been hearing a ton of good stuff about Swoll-N recently!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ohhhh if I wasn't on all kinds of other stuff now I'd be all over this. I've been hearing a ton of good stuff about Swoll-N recently!
Swoll-N def lives up to its name! I have a bottle back at home and its awesome!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
murk01

murk01

Awards
what about T-Blast,, the reviews have also been stellar..if ur the founder of NLA . good job!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can send me a few caps if you want! lol ;)
I would send you a few to try but out of the country now. And without my swoll-n =(. Hope they say OK to world wide!

what about T-Blast,, the reviews have also been stellar..if ur the founder of NLA . good job!
Haven't tried that one yet. Not sure I would feel much from TEST supplement since i'm still 27. I want to try the Recover D its a gorgeous profile and the SUPP D was named one of the best pre on a website that i saw last week. Hell yeah I would want to try that!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haven't seen anything specific on that one yet but it's hard to go wrong with DAA as long as your sourcing is pure and dosing is appropriate. I like the addition of ZMA, bioperin, chrysin, and trib for libido. Looks pretty solid

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
Def sounds like a stack I would personally love to try

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would send you a few to try but out of the country now. And without my swoll-n =(. Hope they say OK to world wide!
I was just playin! hahaha I'll probably buy some at some point to try it out unless they offer a promo sometime in january

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was just playin! hahaha I'll probably buy some at some point to try it out unless they offer a promo sometime in january
lol We all healthy gym heads brothers from other mothers. Gotta share for others to try.
Unless its woman, car or money. Than there is no sharing that. lol

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol We all healthy gym heads brothers from other mothers. Gotta share for others to try.
Unless its woman, car or money. Than there is no sharing that. lol
Good man!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great opportunity whoever gets this! I for sure applied!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Great opportunity whoever gets this! I for sure applied!
Great logger! Strong too! Would love to see him log it as I am interested in this!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What??? Dan, do you even lift? you so skinny!

lol i'm going stir crazy here at work, i need to get out of this office for a while

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What??? Dan, do you even lift? you so skinny!

lol i'm going stir crazy here at work, i need to get out of this office for a while
lol whaaa come on now

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DJ lance is jacked...but still creepy!
DJ lance isn't creepy! He's the only guy that can make my son stand in one place for more than 2 seconds! DJ Lance is a miracle! lol

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DJ lance isn't creepy! He's the only guy that can make my son stand in one place for more than 2 seconds! DJ Lance is a miracle! lol
Yo gabba gabba gets no play at my house! Handy manny is my savior lol

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
I will choose two people to log it by the end of the day. Shoot over your lifting history, age, and mailing address for a chance to be chosen.

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yes I am the co-founder of NLA. We feel its best to be transparent about our company and make ourselves available to all our customers and potential customers. T-BLAST is part of this giveaway deal. The 3.2 grams of D-Aspartic Acid makes T-BLAST the highest dosed DAA product on the market.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes I am the co-founder of NLA. We feel its best to be transparent about our company and make ourselves available to all our customers and potential customers. T-BLAST is part of this giveaway deal. The 3.2 grams of D-Aspartic Acid makes T-BLAST the highest dosed DAA product on the market.
Well stupid me for not seeing that it was a DAA supplement and not test booster like i though lol. I did TEST from usp and it was awesome. If this is higher dose than god damn.
Please say World Wide! So i can drop an app!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some really great apps. Good folks to choose from.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Solid guy and love recover-D

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
Email sent...I know I'm low on posts here but have been an avid logger at bb.com until the beginning of the year. Some of the AM member probably have frequented those logs.

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
Congrats to the ones that got it! I look forward to seeing your logs!

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
Congrats guys...will be stopping by the logs

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Missed it who won?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

steppinRazor

Awards
lmao wow..
but yeah congrats to the two who took it. i'll keep an eye out

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
We have picked all our members to review the NLA Performance Ultimate Stack. Look for the logs to start pouring in next week. Thank you all to participated. We are giving out samples to all of you who entered this promo who did not win.

Thanks,
Justin M.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I got one of em. I don't know who won the other.
Congrats my man,can't wait to follow another Dan log!i should be dropping a similar one soon ;) just not the whole stack :(

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats to the winners! Hope there is another one like this when I'm back in the US. I miss my swoll-n! =(

msrider

msrider

Awards
Congratulations to DB, trying to read all that I missed out on, damn this thread went nuts.

Congrats to the Winners! And wanna give Justin a Shout out for creating the best supps! NLA is on its way to the top For sure!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Congratulations to DB, trying to read all that I missed out on, damn this thread went nuts.

Congrats to the Winners! And wanna give Justin a Shout out for creating the best supps! NLA is on its way to the top For sure!
F n a this company has sparked my intrest for sure can't wait for the samples

msrider

msrider

Awards
F n a this company has sparked my intrest for sure can't wait for the samples
Hell yeah Bro! I love there products! Wait till u try swoll-n bro. I'm trying to upload videos of my workout today cause I was pumped with lots of veinage haha but as you already new I'm having problems with that grrrr!