Looking for 2 AM members to log/review NLA Ultimate Stack... - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Looking for 2 AM members to log/review NLA Ultimate Stack...

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

lmao wow..
    but yeah congrats to the two who took it. i'll keep an eye out

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

I got one of em. I don't know who won the other.
    Nice! Congrats...looking forward to the log
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

. Congrats bro.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

We have picked all our members to review the NLA Performance Ultimate Stack. Look for the logs to start pouring in next week. Thank you all to participated. We are giving out samples to all of you who entered this promo who did not win.

Thanks,
    Justin M.
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Congrats my man,can't wait to follow another Dan log!i should be dropping a similar one soon just not the whole stack
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Congrats to the winners! Hope there is another one like this when I'm back in the US. I miss my swoll-n! =(
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Great opportunity whoever gets this! I for sure applied!
    Good luck DB!
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Congratulations to DB, trying to read all that I missed out on, damn this thread went nuts.

Congrats to the Winners! And wanna give Justin a Shout out for creating the best supps! NLA is on its way to the top For sure!
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Congratulations to DB, trying to read all that I missed out on, damn this thread went nuts.

Congrats to the Winners! And wanna give Justin a Shout out for creating the best supps! NLA is on its way to the top For sure!
    F n a this company has sparked my intrest for sure can't wait for the samples
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

F n a this company has sparked my intrest for sure can't wait for the samples
    Hell yeah Bro! I love there products! Wait till u try swoll-n bro. I'm trying to upload videos of my workout today cause I was pumped with lots of veinage haha but as you already new I'm having problems with that grrrr!
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

Thanks brother!
    www.nlaperformance.com
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post

Thanks brother!
    Anytime! You've perfected amazing supps! It realy shows too with how this thread went.
  13. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I can't wait to start reading the logs!!! Congrats guys!!!
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks guys ill throw a link up here when I start
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Your so Welcome DB! You are going to love NLA's products. Couldn't have been a better guy get this promo. Look forward to following your Log as I always do
  16. Elite Member

Good luck fellas.

Justin I will throw a review up for Recover D tonight when I am not on my phone. Appreciate the generosity and am loving the protein!

2 scoops with vanilla almond milk is delicious!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Good luck fellas.

Justin I will throw a review up for Recover D tonight when I am not on my phone. Appreciate the generosity and am loving the protein!

2 scoops with vanilla almond milk is delicious!
    I'm gonna get some Almond Milk tonight and test it out. I usually just mix it with water or non-fat milk. Glad to hear you like RECOVER-D.
    www.nlaperformance.com
  18. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post
    I'm gonna get some Almond Milk tonight and test it out. I usually just mix it with water or non-fat milk. Glad to hear you like RECOVER-D.
    It's awesome, tried with both chocolate and vanilla almond milk. Vanilla was amazing, creamy and the hint of cinnamon in recover d almost reminds me of eggnog when vanilla & recover d are mixed.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

stuff taste soooo good.mixed it with whole milk!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've only taken one AI and that's erase. When I took the USP Test Powder which says it had an AI in it I felt little if any effects of it. The T-Blast has one in it. I'm curious if the dosing is high enough not to purchase another AI to run with it. Just looking for some info.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Once mine arrives the log will be up with b4 and after pics and a no nonsense analysis.

Thanks guys for the opportunity.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post

Once mine arrives the log will be up with b4 and after pics and a no nonsense analysis.

Great logger here! Hell yea
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Thanks man. Much appreciated

Really looking forward to giving this a go. Should be a fun log
  24. Elite Member

Agreed
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Thanks man. Much appreciated

Really looking forward to giving this a go. Should be a fun log
    Hell yea it should
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Your very welcome! We know you will love this stack. Looking forward to your log
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Do work son! Looking forward to the log
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

Congrats guys. You will not be disappointed. Looking forward to seeing your progress.
  29. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    I've only taken one AI and that's erase. When I took the USP Test Powder which says it had an AI in it I felt little if any effects of it. The T-Blast has one in it. I'm curious if the dosing is high enough not to purchase another AI to run with it. Just looking for some info.
    erase is one of the strongest ai's otc out right now, if you were dosing it at 3 or more per day then comparing it to the ai included in test powder is a little unfair, lol....i think the ai included in test powder is just there as a estrogen modulator to keep estrogen at a good ratio to testosterone, whereas erase is a suicide inhibitor.

280...damn, you a bigin!!!!

btw-i think inhibit-p from sns would be a great choice to run with t-blast, that is if you really wanted to add something to it,,,i haven't ran t-blast yet so can't really comment on it's effects/sides until after i run it.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Thanks for the samples! I just got back from doing legs tonight and saw the envelope. I used Recover-D with 10 ounces of milk and it was delicious....chocolate with a cinnamon kick. Mixed real well and a had a good consistency. Profile looks good as well. I will run the Supp-D and Swoll-N tomorrow for chest day.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by eericksen View Post
    Thanks for the samples! I just got back from doing legs tonight and saw the envelope. I used Recover-D with 10 ounces of milk and it was delicious....chocolate with a cinnamon kick. Mixed real well and a had a good consistency. Profile looks good as well. I will run the Supp-D and Swoll-N tomorrow for chest day.
    I agree!! It's delicious. I took my Supp-D and Swoll-N tonight and worked chest, shoulders, and triceps. Great energetic feeling. Lots of focus good pump. Felt like I could lift all night!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

I agree!! It's delicious. I took my Supp-D and Swoll-N tonight and worked chest, shoulders, and triceps. Great energetic feeling. Lots of focus good pump. Felt like I could lift all night!!
    Thanks NLA
    Life's a garden, dig it
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by eericksen View Post
    You guys are more than welcome. Recover-D is the best tasting I've had and with the added Glutamine and BCAA's its by far the best quality. Look forward to hearing how your workout goes tomorrow. Keep us informed please. Thanks
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

Damn my Boss gets this stuff out fast lol Glad you enjoyed it Bro. You are so welcome to my friend.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Got my stuff today. I got it as I was pulling to go to the gym so I didn't get to try the PWO but popped 3 swoll-n and drank the recover-d post. Ill have a log up tonight or tomorrow morning. Thanks again for this awesome promo. And the gym bag is an added bonus!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Got my stuff today. I got it as I was pulling to go to the gym so I didn't get to try the PWO but popped 3 swoll-n and drank the recover-d post. Ill have a log up tonight or tomorrow morning. Thanks again for this awesome promo. And the gym bag is an added bonus!
    Excited for this!
    www.nlaperformance.com
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder

Excited for this!
    Me too. Any suggestions on the T blast split? I'm thinking either 2-2-2 or 3-3 spread throughout the day.
    Purus labs Rep
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Me too. Any suggestions on the T blast split? I'm thinking either 2-2-2 or 3-3 spread throughout the day.
    I'm going to be taking all 6 pwo, and on off days a 3-3 split. I think I remember Jon doing this aswell our other Rep. He is a 5 time World Champion Power Lifter Bro.
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

****in exciting!!!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

****in exciting!!!
    Yeah! I thought of you when I found out who was Repping for NLA. I'm sure he would love talking to ya bout Powerlifting since your an up and comer to the Sport.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NLA Performance looking for AM members to log/review products
    By NLAFounder in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-06-2012, 10:47 PM
  2. NLA looking for 1 AM member to log test booster T-BLAST
    By NLAFounder in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-09-2012, 05:29 PM
  3. NLA looking for 3 members to review/log PWO and NO Booster
    By NLAFounder in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-15-2012, 11:17 PM
  4. SNS - Looking for AM members to review focusXT samples ..
    By GQNemesis in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-29-2010, 08:20 PM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:32 PM