To log or not to log GENOMYX ORIGIN...... - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

To log or not to log GENOMYX ORIGIN......

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
  1. Professional Member
    mkretz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,336
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1114277

    yea man, so sorry to hear......honestly i hope they choose to wait,u deserve it brotha!


  2. Senior Member
    dkgreene88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,929
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1339126

    Get better man that sucks
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator

  3. Senior Member
    oogaly_boogal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,524
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    153584

    Thanks y'all, I'll be hitting the gym as soon as I find out if I'm contagious or not haha.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    9,137
    Answers
    10
    Rep Power
    6403799

    Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Thanks y'all, I'll be hitting the gym as soon as I find out if I'm contagious or not haha.
    Better just be safe man, and let it really go away.. that could not only hurt you, but others around if contageous. Play it smart man, the weights will always be there, take care of your health and come back 100%
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  5. Advanced Member
    vicesoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    954
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    255466

    My brotha just get better and come back strong with origin and the log

  6. New Member
    Benzo22's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    40
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    4545

    Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    My brotha just get better and come back strong with origin and the log
    This. Get healthy and we'll be excited to read your Log when you come back.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Ben
    Forum Representative

  7. New Member
    Benzo22's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    40
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    4545

    Just a quick FYI: I believe the tubs are going out to the Loggers without labels. If the powder is dark red and tastes like Cran/cherry, it's Origin. If it's white and makes you feel like a Golden God for several days, it's coke. We didn't send that...
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Ben
    Forum Representative

  8. Board Sponsor
    Smitty77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    765
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    204200

    Label facts... and we're recommending one serving (that's 2 scoops) in anywhere between 10-20oz. water depending on desired flavor strength.

    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  9. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3592131

    Quote Originally Posted by Benzo22 View Post
    Just a quick FYI: I believe the tubs are going out to the Loggers without labels. If the powder is dark red and tastes like Cran/cherry, it's Origin. If it's white and makes you feel like a Golden God for several days, it's coke. We didn't send that...
    I should not have read that in mid drink lol
    Life's a garden, dig it

  10. Senior Member
    oogaly_boogal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,524
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    153584

    Thanks everyone. Luckily I caught it early ...granted it was pretty onset, I had assumed a centipede from my neighbors garden finally got my ass haha. Luckily I had a lot of medical equipment lying around to prevent it from spreading far. They have me on some pretty strong broad spectrum antibiotics so I should be back to normal soon.


    Quote Originally Posted by Benzo22 View Post
    Just a quick FYI: I believe the tubs are going out to the Loggers without labels. If the powder is dark red and tastes like Cran/cherry, it's Origin. If it's white and makes you feel like a Golden God for several days, it's coke. We didn't send that...
    Hahahaha damn I was hoping for a tub of the latter.


    That being said the other day I hadn't slept one bit, took two scoops of Origin and got a pretty insane lift in considering the circumstances. Cable rows with 285 were easy, usually a bit harder since this particular machine has a crappy angle. Also tossed up 85lb dumbbells for seated military presses for 15 reps each set. Would have gone beyond my 40 minutes but I had a lunch to rush off to.

    Here is the log: Lifting all kinds of weight with Origin! (sponsored by Genomyx)
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

  11. Advanced Member
    Daycrawler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    825
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    227806

    Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Thanks everyone. Luckily I caught it early ...granted it was pretty onset, I had assumed a centipede from my neighbors garden finally got my ass haha. Luckily I had a lot of medical equipment lying around to prevent it from spreading far. They have me on some pretty strong broad spectrum antibiotics so I should be back to normal soon.




    Hahahaha damn I was hoping for a tub of the latter.


    That being said the other day I hadn't slept one bit, took two scoops of Origin and got a pretty insane lift in considering the circumstances. Cable rows with 285 were easy, usually a bit harder since this particular machine has a crappy angle. Also tossed up 85lb dumbbells for seated military presses for 15 reps each set. Would have gone beyond my 40 minutes but I had a lunch to rush off to.

    Here is the log: Lifting all kinds of weight with Origin! (sponsored by Genomyx)

    Take care of yourself mate. Spider Bites can be nasty.

  12. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3592131

    Got my Origin today. Here's how it went!!
    Killin it with Genomyx Origin
    Life's a garden, dig it

  13. Advanced Member
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    949
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    649008

    Quote Originally Posted by Benzo22 View Post
    Just a quick FYI: I believe the tubs are going out to the Loggers without labels. If the powder is dark red and tastes like Cran/cherry, it's Origin. If it's white and makes you feel like a Golden God for several days, it's coke. We didn't send that...

    Wow!! Either one sounds like a win win situation :32


    oogaly_boogal- I hope you recover from your centipede bite. Sounds horrifying

  14. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,672
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2574215

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Wow!! Either one sounds like a win win situation
    I gggottt myyy tubb todddaay. Itttsss allll whitte anddd I ca ca caaan't stttopp shakkinggg. I Llloveeee ittt!! Wasss in the ht the the gymm for hourrsss onnn enddd toddifd todayy. Massssivvve vollumme workk rk wrk wr wrk wrokou workouttt. Putt Gerrman Volmue Volumme Traininnng to SHAMMME!!!

    YEAAAAAA BUDDY!!!

    j/k

    Got my tub open today. Couldn't get my phone's video camera to work properly so I snapped a couple of pictures instead. I plan on having a intro video filmed and posted soon once I fix my phone (just need to revert back to a previous installation). Log will be posted here shortly once I get some free time at work to set it up. Left my sheet from todays workout in my car (argh!) so I gotta go get it to make the first post a good one
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!

  15. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,582
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

    I gggottt myyy tubb todddaay. Itttsss allll whitte anddd I ca ca caaan't stttopp shakkinggg. I Llloveeee ittt!! Wasss in the ht the the gymm for hourrsss onnn enddd toddifd todayy. Massssivvve vollumme workk rk wrk wr wrk wrokou workouttt. Putt Gerrman Volmue Volumme Traininnng to SHAMMME!!!

    YEAAAAAA BUDDY!!!

    j/k

    Got my tub open today. Couldn't get my phone's video camera to work properly so I snapped a couple of pictures instead. I plan on having a intro video filmed and posted soon once I fix my phone (just need to revert back to a previous installation). Log will be posted here shortly once I get some free time at work to set it up. Left my sheet from todays workout in my car (argh!) so I gotta go get it to make the first post a good one
    Im so excited mane.....

  16. Elite Member
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,672
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2574215
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!

  17. Senior Member
    oogaly_boogal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,524
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    153584

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Wow!! Either one sounds like a win win situation :32


    oogaly_boogal- I hope you recover from your centipede bite. Sounds horrifying
    Thank you very much, everything is going quite well at the moment.

    Merry Christmas to everyone.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

  18. Senior Member
    oogaly_boogal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,524
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    153584

    It's on like Donkeykong! I can't sit and do nothing anymore, log has started back up. Hole in leg is monitored and I'm 100% noncontagious, it's assumed it was just some necrotic venom which also led to infection. No staph, no care. (my ultimate fear, as I pretty much live in the gym)
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

  19. Senior Member
    MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,818
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    17827

    To log or not to log GENOMYX ORIGIN......


    Haha good to hear

  20. Professional Member
    mkretz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,336
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    1114277

    hijacking the thread mkretz's strength quest follow me as well! :-) keep up the great work!

  21. Advanced Member
    vicesoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    954
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    255466

    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    hijacking the thread mkretz's strength quest follow me as well! :-) keep up the great work!
    I see, but no Genomyx in that log
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. To Rub or not to Rub
    By Big Joe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 12:09 PM
  2. To cheese or not to cheese?
    By JohnGafnea in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-27-2003, 07:02 PM
  3. to extend or not to extend?
    By mauibuilt in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-01-2003, 04:59 PM
  4. To Stretch or Not to Stretch You be the Judge
    By DarCSA in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-08-2003, 06:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in