To log or not to log GENOMYX ORIGIN......

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
In for the logs!

Tyler44

Tyler44

Awards
I don't think they are ready for us yet

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
Looking forward to seeing winner!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
The apps should start rolling in,I am surprised there aren't any yet tho!Looks interesting.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
Nutra lists caffeine at 340mg per serving!!

and the details lists it at 200 which equals 150mg of anyhydrous

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established

Please note that Origin uses di caffeine malate which equates to be similar in caffeine content to 200mg caffeine. Di caffeine malate is in my opinion much better for performance and much smoother.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Keep it coming in the hood

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jeez I've been eyeballing this promo since it popped up and I'm surprised that no one has jumped on it yet. I guess I'm going to have to POP this cherry!

Why would I be a good candidate to log it?

I'm an extremely dedicated logger to whatever product I may be running at the time. I've taken a break from logging for awhile from the forums because I had a huge backlog of personal private stock supplements/preworkouts that I wanted to get through before I took on another log. Well that time has come because I am getting close to ending (running out of) my homebrew preworkout and its time to try something else...

I've had a vast experience when it comes to preworkouts. I can't say that I've tried them all because there are just SO MANY out there, but my experiences with them in the past 3-4 years have included NO-XPLOD v1 & 2, Hyper-FX, C4, Animal Rage, 1MR, Craze, Animal Pump, Assault, Maximize v2, Maximize Intense (w/ and w/o Hemavol), and most recently SpeedX3... not to mention a ton of little sample packets I've tried along the way from various other manufacturers. I feel like there has been a preworkout that begins with a different letter of the alphabet and I've tried them all!

I've run numerous logs here on AM and can give you reference to the past few:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213409-djbeanpoles-lecheek-masshgh.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208907-djbeanpole-turns-colors.html

I get a huge kick out of running logs for companies and do my best to put on a good show. I will update daily. I can provide photos... hell I can even provide videos if you'd like (in the past I've done intro/midpoint/final video reviews). I can put the log onto multiple forums if you so desire. I even have my own website that I use to track my logs so people not a part of any forum can still see whats going on.

I'm dedicated, determing, strong willed, have a huge push and drive in the gym, and I'm definitely a preworkout junkie. I know how my body responds to certain things and am very detail-oriented. I like to succeed and hate failure!

Now I have to admit I've never actually tried any Genomyx product before (if memory serves correct) and the profile of ORIGIN intrigues me. One thing that stands out to me in particular is the fact thats its not a prop blend and I know exactly what I'm getting. It has some ingredients that I've never tried before and I'd like to see how I respond to them. Combine that with the excellent profile of Protocol and you've got yourself set up for utter gym domination.

Stats -
Height: 6'9"
Weight: 240lbs (and trending down)
Exp: I've been lifting steadily over the past 10 years, getting serious about it for the past 4 which included coached powerlifting

So... to log or not to log?

TO LOG!

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes. Sorry. :(

The details in that write-up are a little dated, so we'll have to get that fixed.

Keep in mind that dicaffeine malate yields 75% caffeine; so a 340mg dicaffeine content would equate to 255mg of caffeine. With a 2 scoop serving size, you'll be able to adjust the dose to accommodate your tolerance level.

Benzo22

Benzo22

Awards
No one is applying?
More Origin for us :)

Srs, though, get some apps in here people. If history is any indication, this new Genomyx product will be awesome!

domore

Awards
More Origin for us :)

Srs, though, get some apps in here people. If history is any indication, this new Genomyx product will be awesome!
A couple of months ago, I told Smitty I would like to log this if the synephrine was removed. However, I'm about to go on a stim-break. :(

xhrr

Awards
I'll definitely pick this up when its available. Should stack nicely with some creatine of your choice. I'll personally be using nitrate.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Why would i be a good logger?

I have logged
Protocol v1
Protocol v2
Slin Sane
Slin Sane v2
Gut Health

over the years for Genomyx, and not to mention i have 12 bottles of SSv2 on hand and 15 bottles of Gut Health. I have run multiple logs on all of the products (as stateD) and give nothing but 100% Feedback. I have supported the company since day 1 and look forward to meeting Armando sometime in the future. I know for a fact that their reps are top notch since i am good friends with one of them (Tyler44) and Smitty + the others know their stuff from what i see on bodybuilding.com and on here as well.
I would provide daily updates, and also be able to give progress pictures and post my workouts to give you my thoughts on the product and how i could utilize it (with pre-workout or fasted) to test its abaility in different forms.

overall i wont bull crap the product or the review, and be 100% honest throughout my entire log.

domore

Awards

I have logged
Protocol v1
Protocol v2
Slin Sane
Slin Sane v2
Gut Health

over the years for Genomyx, and not to mention i have 12 bottles of SSv2 on hand and 15 bottles of Gut Health. I have run multiple logs on all of the products (as stateD) and give nothing but 100% Feedback. I have supported the company since day 1 and look forward to meeting Armando sometime in the future. I know for a fact that their reps are top notch since i am good friends with one of them (Tyler44) and Smitty + the others know their stuff from what i see on bodybuilding.com and on here as well.
I would provide daily updates, and also be able to give progress pictures and post my workouts to give you my thoughts on the product and how i could utilize it (with pre-workout or fasted) to test its abaility in different forms.

overall i wont bull crap the product or the review, and be 100% honest throughout my entire log.
This guy right here...

;););)

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
To log! I am interested in running with Origin and Protocol. I know I have a low post count here, but over at bb.com I've run numerous logs including a three month log. I have been training religiously for three years and over that time have had the opportunity to use lots of different supplements from different companies. I'm currently using ON gold standard, iForce Protean, iForce Creatine Mono, iForce Hemavol with either ProSupps Hyde, DS Craze or Maximize Intense OG and Monster Amino for intra. I am 34 yrs old, 5'11, 180 with 12% BF. I am currently not taking any medications. My logs are usually updated daily with at least my training, motivation, supplement use but I also include macros on most days as well. I try to keep my logs informative and entertaining. Feel free to check out my logs over at bb.com. They won't allow me to post links yet. My username there is eericksen as well.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
now this is what im talking about :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This guy right here...

;););)
You are the man! Thank you for the kind words man..
Did you post on the Genomyx Facebook wall by chance (someone suggested for me to sign up)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It wasn't me. I don't have a Facebook.

However, you have my official endorsement to log Origin.
Your name is very familar.. do you post on bb.com by chance? or is it GRN?
I swear ive seen your name quite a few times (think its GRN) mind me.. my mind is racing its been almost 2 weeks without a day off from work and i cant wait to leave for pittsburgh tomorrow afternoon LOL!

Reps for everyone!

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established

I have logged
Protocol v1
Protocol v2
Slin Sane
Slin Sane v2
Gut Health

Right guy right here...

My brother Rex is the one who told you on fb, I think... He uses this profile on random occasions to look at logs

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Right guy right here...

My brother Rex is the one who told you on fb, I think... He uses this profile on random occasions to look at logs
Yup ! Rex was the guy! Never knew that. Thanks man! Appreciate the kind words!

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
I'm actually new to logging, but I think this would be a great experience. I really want to see what this product is capable of and I also want this to be my first log. If you give me a chance I wont let you down. This experience would be awesome and you got to start somewhere, right?
Thanks!

domore

Awards
Your name is very familar.. do you post on bb.com by chance? or is it GRN?
I swear ive seen your name quite a few times (think its GRN) mind me.. my mind is racing its been almost 2 weeks without a day off from work and i cant wait to leave for pittsburgh tomorrow afternoon LOL!

Reps for everyone!
You've seen me on GRN.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
keep it coming peeps

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any chance of samples of this any time soon?
Genomyx is on the very short list of companies I buy things other than whey from atm (you, SNS, and MAN) and I'm not a fan of the preworkout category (besides clout love that shiz) whatsoever but this definitely has my interest. I need to get around to trying protocol as well but SS is a year round staple. Should get like a ten dollar sample kit together!

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Any chance of samples of this any time soon?
Genomyx is on the very short list of companies I buy things other than whey from atm (you, SNS, and MAN) and I'm not a fan of the preworkout category (besides clout love that shiz) whatsoever but this definitely has my interest. I need to get around to trying protocol as well but SS is a year round staple. Should get like a ten dollar sample kit together!
You know we like to hook everyone up so if you don't mind a ziploc sample from my stash send me your addy

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tell us why you would be a good choice for a logger, previous logs, years training, etc and thats it
Im a long time member on the boards and have always gave UNBIASED reviews......and i just paid $250 for ticketd for my daugher to see Flo Rider ,Justin beiber and Ke$ha next week in atl...so im broke ha

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Im a long time member on the boards and have always gave UNBIASED reviews......and i just paid $250 for ticketd for my daugher to see Flo Rider ,Justin beiber and Ke$ha next week in atl...so im broke ha
Lol flo Rida, Kesha, and beiber what a combo

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Samples being sent out and 3 product up for grabs? Killing it in here.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Would like to follow his log!

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
Beiber always seems soooo out of place....Flo Rida? Mayweather?

Benzo22

Benzo22

Awards
MOAR APPZ people! There are some good ones already, but it's not too late. 3 FULL tubs of Origin up for grabs!

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
Great opportunity! It doesn't take much to log. You review, give thoughts and what you are doing for work outs. 5 minutes a day for thoughts is all it needs. ;)

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Heck I'm going to log my tub, that I won for that Halloween contest whenever it comes in and I wasn't even asked to. I don't know why ppl aren't jumping on this.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Big bad Benzo will be choosing winners next week so keep on hustling with candidates

SD1959

Awards
New guy here but better than thirty years in the game and the fitness industry. I can be the voice of experience. Tried most every pre-workout out there. Big fan of products that are balanced (not over-stimmed). I often have to lift during the week at 10PM. Clean/feel good not sledge-hammered!! Logged a number of products and am straight up. Too old to trick myself with a "placebo effect".
I would appreciate a sample if not chosen. I read about Origin. Very solid profile from a good company.