To log or not to log GENOMYX ORIGIN......

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. mw1
    Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    Tell us why you would be a good choice for a logger, previous logs, years training, etc and thats it
    Im a long time member on the boards and have always gave UNBIASED reviews......and i just paid $250 for ticketd for my daugher to see Flo Rider ,Justin beiber and Ke$ha next week in atl...so im broke ha

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mw1

Im a long time member on the boards and have always gave UNBIASED reviews......and i just paid $250 for ticketd for my daugher to see Flo Rider ,Justin beiber and Ke$ha next week in atl...so im broke ha
    Lol flo Rida, Kesha, and beiber what a combo
    Myokem Rep
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator

3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Samples being sent out and 3 product up for grabs? Killing it in here.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

•   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Would like to follow his log!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Beiber always seems soooo out of place....Flo Rida? Mayweather?

6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Answers

MOAR APPZ people! There are some good ones already, but it's not too late. 3 FULL tubs of Origin up for grabs!
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Ben
    Forum Representative

7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Great opportunity! It doesn't take much to log. You review, give thoughts and what you are doing for work outs. 5 minutes a day for thoughts is all it needs.
    Sarah
    Starting weight- 4/06- 245 LBS after birth of 2nd child
    Now 151 22.9% BF

8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Heck I'm going to log my tub, that I won for that Halloween contest whenever it comes in and I wasn't even asked to. I don't know why ppl aren't jumping on this.
    Myokem Rep
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator

9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Big bad Benzo will be choosing winners next week so keep on hustling with candidates
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

10. New Member
    Answers

New guy here but better than thirty years in the game and the fitness industry. I can be the voice of experience. Tried most every pre-workout out there. Big fan of products that are balanced (not over-stimmed). I often have to lift during the week at 10PM. Clean/feel good not sledge-hammered!! Logged a number of products and am straight up. Too old to trick myself with a "placebo effect".
    I would appreciate a sample if not chosen. I read about Origin. Very solid profile from a good company.

11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Benzo22 View Post
    MOAR APPZ people! There are some good ones already, but it's not too late. 3 FULL tubs of Origin up for grabs!
    Quoted for Truth.

12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    Heck I'm going to log my tub, that I won for that Halloween contest whenever it comes in and I wasn't even asked to. I don't know why ppl aren't jumping on this.
    Thank you much appreciated.

13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Answers

I would be a good candidate because I love to try products and log the results I am a very dedicated lifter, and darn it people like me lol. I've been lifting for 20+years am 40yrs old and have tried numerous pwo that haven't lived up to expectations.
    Life's a garden, dig it

14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I would be a good candidate because I love to try products and log the results I am a very dedicated lifter, and darn it people like me lol
    Also I enjoy talking supps at the gym. Word of mouth goes along way
    Life's a garden, dig it

15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Answers

Have you picked?
    Life's a garden, dig it

16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

He hasn't yet I don't think
    Myokem Rep

17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Another member off another board wrote this about Origin

"I kinda felt the Craze like focus (I assume the TMG) but didn't become all chatty like I do when I use Craze. I used 1 serving (2 scoops). Energy lasted for the full 2+ hour gym session. I experienced zero jitters but did have some type of crash. Not sure if it was due to being up late and not have a full night of sleep or what but a few hours after the heavy leg session my eyes felt SO heavy. I will have to pick a tub up and give it a run once its available."

Wow....

18. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Have you picked?
    He hasn't yet I don't think
    Correct, winners will be selected on Saturday I think.

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Another member off another board wrote this about Origin

"I kinda felt the Craze like focus (I assume the TMG) but didn't become all chatty like I do when I use Craze. I used 1 serving (2 scoops). Energy lasted for the full 2+ hour gym session. I experienced zero jitters but did have some type of crash. Not sure if it was due to being up late and not have a full night of sleep or what but a few hours after the heavy leg session my eyes felt SO heavy. I will have to pick a tub up and give it a run once its available."

Wow....
    Shame about the crash part, but the focus sounds awesome
    Ben
    Forum Representative

19. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Patience everyone.. It will be worth it.
    Sarah
    Starting weight- 4/06- 245 LBS after birth of 2nd child
    Now 151 22.9% BF

20. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Focus goes a long way! That's one of the reasons I always have a tub of Craze on hand some nights the energy is where it's at...others focus.

21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Don't want to rub it in but im loving ORIGIN
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Lets hear some feedback brother...

23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I just finished my first work out with origin. I worked a 12 hr day (and took adderall) got home and wasn't supposed to train. Origin was waiting what would you do?

Usually a cup of coffee will make me jittery (when I take adderall) so I only took 1 scoop (half dose). I got absolutly no jitters (very surprising) and has wonderful endurance enough to busy out a few extra heavy sets.

So far after 1 dose I feel origin will be perfect for my rugby games (no jitters, it's hard to run/play when your hearts already racing) I felt fueled all work out and didnt tire.

Focus was awesome, but I took an adderall so that's a skewed observation. My appetite is suppressed but again skewed by my medicine.

No I didn't break any PRs my first dose. But after a long day, not meeting my calories, and still getting a work out in I wasn't expecting much, I left the gym very satisfied.

24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Lets hear some feedback brother...
    Loving the smoothness of energy and focus
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    I just finished my first work out with origin. I worked a 12 hr day (and took adderall) got home and wasn't supposed to train. Origin was waiting what would you do?

Usually a cup of coffee will make me jittery (when I take adderall) so I only took 1 scoop (half dose). I got absolutly no jitters (very surprising) and has wonderful endurance enough to busy out a few extra heavy sets.

So far after 1 dose I feel origin will be perfect for my rugby games (no jitters, it's hard to run/play when your hearts already racing) I felt fueled all work out and didnt tire.

Focus was awesome, but I took an adderall so that's a skewed observation. My appetite is suppressed but again skewed by my medicine.

No I didn't break any PRs my first dose. But after a long day, not meeting my calories, and still getting a work out in I wasn't expecting much, I left the gym very satisfied.
    I used to take my adderall+ jack3d later in the day. Now that's a awesome workout
    Myokem Rep

26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Answers

I'm always late to the good stuff!

Why would I be a good candidate? I'm just coming off of my annual respiratory infection so I'm ready to hit the gym harder than ever. After work, 2 hours of boxing/wrestling, and a girlfriend, it's a very very hard task to hit the gym before closing. I have run many a log here before, and I'm a preworkout addict. God willing, I'll have a fight in January, so I'm working 150% to get into the best shape I can.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I used to take my adderall+ jack3d later in the day. Now that's a awesome workout
    I have been on ADHD medicine since kindergarten and only use it in a way prescribed. I am not recommending use of adderall in any way outside its prescribed use. I wanted to point out how smooth the energy from origin was to still get a work out after the day I had.

28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

I was prescribed it to. Since 5th grade. I don't know mug when I started lifting and I took a pwo on top of it. Which was way to much stimulants. I would sweat like a race horse. After college I finally got off of all the scripts! I had withdrawals like you see on those tv shows. Couldn't eat, stay awake, cold sweats. It was horrible
    Myokem Rep

29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

check it out, on sale with this promo deal

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/g...-servings.html
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Would love to try this. Currently wrapping up a Formutech log (Maybe one more week) for a PWO but am also building an ongoing non sponsored PWO log as well.

Double S - Endurance and Volatile Stack/Log

Pre Workout Evaluations - Non Sponsored

31. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Got my tub yesterday. Tomorrow Macenko session and squats shall be epic.

Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post

Nice job! Sometimes just breaking a sweat and moving some weight is awesome. Glad Origin helped you through!

Lastly, MORE APPS PEOPLE!! Winners will be selected on Saturday!
    Ben
    Forum Representative

32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Saturday will be my first day back in the gym all week (Taking the whole week off)

But honestly how is this logging opp on page 2? Serious???? I notice not much traffic on bb.com either... this worries me.

33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I had another long day at work but avoided medicine. I took 1.5 scoops origin (3/4 serving) and was impressed. Hit a new DL PR of 460. Not bad after a long days work.

Origin tastes very good. It's a very clean taste with almost no sedimentation after mixing.

34. New Member
    Answers

I have tons of products just taking up room in my kitchen, but the only ones I seem to keep ordering are yours. I discovered your products a year ago I felt like trash even since my 2011 show, I needed to change things up and help my body. Give it a good kick in the ass. I first ordered some gut-health then some slin-sane and as the promos kept comming, I stocked up. Nothing works like your products. I've used protocol before and during contest prep and its outstanding. I felt good throughout my prep and even in my offseason I feel great, its definitly an everyday staple no matter my goals. When I showed my trainer the faq sheet, its no surprise she added it in my diet no matter how often we switched it.

Id love to log this new product because its a great formula. I've tried tons of pre workouts and yes some of them work but when you look at the blends and mixes you really hardly know whats working in there. A pre workout shouldnt just be about the stims and the endurance, it should be about that tunnel vision, the pump and the weights your throwing around. Reading the ingredients here, if you know your pre workouts you know whats in there should work. So let me put Origin to the test and see if I get that great workout every time I kick it back. Let me test it out and Ill give you a log worth while. Ill post updates on facebook and twitter, the works you name it.

I am more than just dedicated, I am aiming for a top 5 showing at nationals here in Canada. Ill take any chance I get to reach my goal

Stats -
    Height: 6'1"
    Weight: 221lbs aiming for 225-230 11% bf
    Exp: 1st Mens physique 2012 open provincial championships and 1st 2012 Mens physique natural provincial championships

35. New Member
    Answers

Damn sorry I just saw US only! Bummer

36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BXFROMMTL View Post
    that blows, well good luck in that competition! Aim for 1st!

37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

No worries, where are you located we might be able to do something
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

38. New Member
    Answers

Montreal Quebec, I've never had a prob with getting any of you stuff in the past

39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Montreal Quebec, I've never had a prob with getting any of you stuff in the past
    No not bad at all, lets throw your number back in the hat
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Answers

Lol I was thinking you already picked
    Life's a garden, dig it

•   

Similar Forum Threads